Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CFB The State of Legacy: Picking Apart Survival

Aug 2010
    kingston,ontario

Re: CFB The State of Legacy: Picking Apart Survival

i agree, people are just not adapting to the new survival, counter it or get rid of it. if your letting a survival out, its like letting them resolve a adnauseum and hoping not to die. Its a must counter. I know people love there already fine tuned decks, and are saying ban it because we don't wanna change our list. I play all decks i love variety i have all versions of survival and i hope ythey don't ban anything. Geyt off your ass and adapt, thx.

If Survival stays unbanned then I'd like to see better hate vs activated abilities or vs search, which would be a good thing in general for the format. Leonin Arbiter and Suppression Field ain't quite there yet.

Funny thing is that Survival just completely warped the format, rendering some decks completely unplayable. Most of those can't even beat it with heavy sideboarding hate. But everybody keeps saying it's ok because you can play other decks and beat it.

Apr 2007
    São Paulo - Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by alderon666 View Post
    Funny thing is that TES just completely warped the format, rendering some decks completely unplayable. Most of those can't even beat it with heavy sideboarding hate. But everybody keeps saying it's ok because you can play other decks and beat it.

Team Moosebite
    Feb 2009
    Oudega,tiny village in the Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by alderon666 View Post
    Funny thing is that Survival just completely warped the format, rendering some decks completely unplayable. Most of those can't even beat it with heavy sideboarding hate. But everybody keeps saying it's ok because you can play other decks and beat it.
    Yeah, it a shame..
    You loose your little petdeck and now have to addapt!, curses!

C'mon, what do you loose?, countertop?, you really miss watching people counter the shit out of opponent with the most boring lock of all time?.
    The loss of some decks ony means that other decks will rise to take of it's place.
    Enchantress, Quinn, Wombat, Big Zoo(dueling grounds... goddamnit people..play it!)The Rock and D&T are decks that can easilly thwart the plans of Survival.

Adapt..
    If there is such a thing as too much power, I have not discovered it.” —Volrath

Founding father of Team Moosebite, the team that really bites.

You loose your little petdeck and now have to adapt!, curses!
    Yea your right, creatures are bad in magic right now so it's time to adapt....... Survival has warped the format, aggro decks cannot be played. If you're not playing survival or Tendrils you're doing it wrong

May 2007
    Italy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Funny thing is that TES just completely warped the format, rendering some decks completely unplayable. Most of those can't even beat it with heavy sideboarding hate. But everybody keeps saying it's ok because you can play other decks and beat it.
    <3

TES is the best predator in this meta. Go Peacekeepers, Extirpates, Moat, Dueling grounds etc... i tendril you for 20 gg.

Team Moosebite
    Feb 2009
    Oudega,tiny village in the Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by SlopeeJ View Post
    Yea your right, creatures are bad in magic right now so it's time to adapt....... Survival has warped the format, aggro decks cannot be played. If you're not playing survival or Tendrils you're doing it wrong
    You people are so thick and shortsighted..

Merfolk, TES, Quinn, D&T,Enchantress, Big Zoo, Show & tell.deck, wombat, landstill and the Rock all have a good MU vs Survival variants.Even Eva Green can have it's good games vs Survival if played right.

What do you mean Creatures are bad?, i yust listed 6 decks with good Survival MU's that play buttloads of them.
    If there is such a thing as too much power, I have not discovered it.” —Volrath

Founding father of Team Moosebite, the team that really bites.

Thread Information