I'll go a step further and just flat out say that Koth of the Hammer is a bad card, period. Also on the suck list - The new Phoenix, and Hound of Griselbrand.

Hound of Griselbrand is close, but just doesn't do enough. He's a five turn clock by himself - That's pretty shitty for Dragon Stompy. The ONLY thing I like about him is that he's great at eating Flametongue Kavu fire. But since the metagame's pretty bad for Flametongue Kavu also, I'd just skip the whole group.

Without just committing to MUD, here's what I'd play and why:

Manabase (See Below): You can run 11 Mountains if you really want. You can flirt with dropping a Spirit Guide or a Seething Song. It won't make that much difference in the long run. Nothing's ever convinced me that the deck's going to magically not lose to itself a bunch, so I go with what I feel is optimalized to make it just win to itself a bunch as well.
10 Mountain
4 Ancient Tomb
4 City of Traitors
4 Chrome Mox
4 Simian Spirit Guide
4 Seething Song

Disruption and Non-Dudes: Chalice is pretty solid right now, as is Trinisphere. Blood Moon and Bonfire counts are more metagame guesses, and I'd be willing to gamble on 3 Bonfire/2 Moon in some metas. But Blood Moon's still a complete behemoth against RUG Delver, so stick with it.

4 Chalice of the Void
3 Trinisphere
3 Blood Moon
2 Bonfire of the Damned

Guys: I still am not impressed enough with anything to not run Gathan Raiders and Arc-Slogger. Raiders' Hellbent Acceleration is so so crucial to damage races involving Dragon, and Arc-Slogger's the god of clocks. Either he's a 3-turn clock or he's a mid-size body with a built in path-clearing ability. Sulfur Elemental makes the cut for being incredible against Maverick's Moms and Thalias.

4 Magus of the Moon
4 Gathan Raiders
2 Sulfur Elemental
4 Rakdos Pit Dragon
4 Arc-Slogger

SB: Most of this is pretty self-explanatory. Crypt for Dredge/Reanimator. Revoker for anything you need it for, such as Sneak Attack. The random 1-ofs are increases to maindecks to up your chances, and Red Blasts are there for Show and Tell and the occasional Merfolk/High Tide deal.

4 Tormod's Crypt
3 Phyrexian Revoker
1 Sulfur Elemental
1 Trinisphere
1 Blood Moon
1 Bonfire of the Damned
4 Red Elemental Blast