Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3936

Thread: [Deck] Dragon Stompy

Nov 2010
    Wisconsin

Re: [Deck] Dragon Stompy

First, congrats on another nice finish.

Second, 2 questions:

How have the Raiders been?

Of all the one-ofs in your list, are there any that you're feeling are under/over preforming?

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Quote Originally Posted by Zupponn View Post
    First, congrats on another nice finish.
    Thanks!

How have the Raiders been?
    I have always been a big fan of raiders. Morph not using the stack really messes with people. I like the synergy they provide regarding their morph cost and hellbent. A 5/5 body is bigger than 90+% of any creatures you are likely to go up against. Hard casting for dodges CotV@0 and when it is a 2/2 morph it gets around CoP:Red. Using Raiders means your opponent will almost always assume your morph is a Raiders. This means Akroma, Angel of Fury can blow them out unexpectedly some of the time. Part of the reason I have an interest in Dragon Stompy is because of it's use of hellbent cards. I hope WotC will make more playable red hellbent cards in future Commander products but am doubtful that they will...

Of all the one-ofs in your list, are there any that you're feeling are under/over preforming?
    Slogger killed 3 dorks against Mav which was nice, but I've never been a huge fan of him. I tried him this week to get some actual testing in with him. He's... meh. Better than the Fortune Thief I had in it's spot previously.
    Rakka Mar fills a similar role as Krenko, Mob Boss in Goblins. In a stalled/clogged board state it keeps making dudes until you can just overwhelm.
    Thundermaw Hellkite is just Dragon #5. I believe I will continue running it until something better comes along but it is also proven to be good (haste! with a guarantee it'll hit).
    What has surprised me most about Koth is how much opponents fear him.
    Jaya Ballard has been the biggest surprise for me. She's fantastic. Maindeck hate against blue is great. She synergizes with the hellbent strategy and gets rid of redundant or useless cards. Incinerate to the face has been helpful against Ensnaring Bridge.

The 3 Caverns are much better in the maindeck than when I had them in the sideboard. My random Legendary creatures all happen to be Humans which is great for making them and Magus uncounterable with a Cavern on Humans.

Sure, it has the same CMC, but the RRR makes it virtually unplayable in this deck.
    This is untrue in a blood moon focused build.

Nov 2010
    Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    This is untrue in a blood moon focused build.
    I'm not really sure what a blood moon focused build is. I mean, isn't that what dragon stompy is all about? Sure, if you get a moon effect you could possibly cast it, but if you don't then what are your chances of having 3 red sources? Very slim. And in a deck that already has consistency issues, that's not something we need. Seething Song is actually the card that would like the new dragon the most though IMO.

I'm not really sure what a blood moon focused build is. I mean, isn't that what dragon stompy is all about? Sure, if you get a moon effect you could possibly cast it, but if you don't then what are your chances of having 3 red sources? Very slim. And in a deck that already has consistency issues, that's not something we need. Seething Song is actually the card that would like the new dragon the most though IMO.
    Some lists run 6 Moons, some run 8. This is a significant difference. When running 8 Moon effects, I find that I rarely have access to sol lands past turn 1.

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

I think what is keeping the new Dragon from making the cut is that it isn't very good in this deck...
    I do prefer a cost over though. It doesn't always make a difference, but when it does it makes a huge one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace/Homebrew View Post
    I think what is keeping the new Dragon from making the cut is that it isn't very good in this deck...
    I do prefer a cost over though. It doesn't always make a difference, but when it does it makes a huge one.
    Yeah, the casting cost aside, ThunderMaw seems like it'll do more damage than this dude.

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Report time! Got 3rd of 14 people this week. I invested $10 a month ago and have been using the winnings to pay for 'free' entry. Picked up a Cavern of Souls and still have enough for the next month of entry fees.

List is same as here, with the following changes:

-1 Arc-Slogger, +1 Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

Round 1 - Seth playing Reanimator - 0-2-0
    We sit down and get to talking. He says he's "that Enchantress guy". Turns out he got 11th in Baltimore this weekend. List. I start Game 1 keeping a hand thinking it's Enchantress. Mountain, go. He plays USea, Ponders, and drops a Lotus Petal. Uh oh... I drop a City and Magus. He plays a Swamp and Show and Tell. Griselbrand lets him run away with it.
    Out: 3 Bonfire, 1 Rakka, 1 Koth, 1 Jaya. - In: 3 Confusion, 3 Crypt.
    Game 2 I lead with Blood Moon. He plays an Island and Ponders. Turn 2 I play a Pit Dragon and end the turn with Hellbent. His turn 2 he plays a Careful Study putting Tidespout Tyrant in the bin. He plays his Swamp and Reanimates. I draw a RPD but cannot play it with my 3 mana sources... He bounces my field and starts swinging. *sigh*

Round 2 - Buck playing Esperblade - 2-1-0
    He starts game 1 with a fetchland. I kept a hand without anything back breaking and play a morph. He cantrips EoT then plays Thoughtseize his turn with the option to take 3sphere or RPD. He chooses the sphere and we're tied at 16 from self inflicted damage. I play a Cavern on Dragons and resolve RPD. I apply pressure with my morph. He Forces a Blood Moon and sends my RPD plowing. I reveal my morph and he uses Snapcaster Mage to have Raiders join the RPD in exile. I'm at 23, he's at 8. I resolve a CotV@2 which keeps Stoneforge Mystic stuck in his hand. Spirit Guide gets there.
    Out: 3 Trinisphere, 1 Rakka. - In: 2 FtK, 2 Ingot Chewer.
    Game 2 he begins with Inquisition of Kozilek taking the Chalice I was hoping to play. It goes downhill from here... He gets Batterskull with SFM. My Kavu keeps it stranded in his hand until turn 5, but turn 5 came and so did the Batterskull... My CotV@1 and 2 didn't do much and when Jace joined the party is was a lost cause.
    Game 3 he mulls to 5. I start with Blood Moon and he Forces. He draws and looks at his 4 cards. I resolve CotV@1. The game is won with an Affe mit Waffe (Jitte wielding Spirit Guide).

Round 3 - Chris playing RUG Threshold - 2-0-0
    He starts game 1 after mulling to 6 and plays a Wasteland. I play Blood Moon but it meets a Force. He wastes my Tomb and does not play a land on his second turn. He does eventually find one and plays a Delver before I get a 3sphere out. He can't get higher than 2 lands and his Delver never flips. Blood Moon hitting the battlefield means this game is over.
    Out: 1 Koth, 1 Akroma. - In: 2 Crypt.
    Game 2. Again he starts after mulling to 6. Land, go. I get a Crypt on the board (which is no where near as good as Relic of Progenitus against this deck... but Relic is CMC1. ) and walk my CotV@1 into a Daze. He drops a Goose and Ponders. I throw a Blood Moon into another Daze... He gambles and plays Surgical Extraction on Blood Moon. I resolve the other CotV in my hand with 1 counter. 3sphere locks him out for a bit. Jaya, RPD, and Rakka all join in the fun and I get the win.

Round 4 - Ali playing Burn - 2-1-0
    I make us play it. Most of the field was taking advantage of IDs because we were going to a top 8 after this round (basically meaning 6 people get cut ). This isn't a Starcity event. None of us just survived 7 straight rounds... Going 2-0-2 to get a safe 'in' to the top 8 isn't why I'm here.
    /soapbox
    Game 1 I mull to 6 and he starts with a Goblin Guide. He applies pressure and suspends a Rift Bolt the turn before I want to play a creature. The Rift Bolt scares me off this plan and I pass it back. Another attack from GG and another suspended Rift Bolt. By this time I'm at 8 and he's at 19. He gets this one.
    Out: 4 Blood Moon, 2 Magus. - In: 3 Revoker, 2 FtK, 1 Trinisphere.
    Game 2 I lead with 3sphere and he never gets more than 2 lands.
    Game 3 I mull to 6 and he starts with GG. He get a second on on the battlefield and swinging but I nuke one of them with FtK. He burns my Kavu but I land a Trinisphere! Koth and a Mountain carrying a Jitte get me there. This game was close and fun but Trinisphere kept him from playing more than 1 spell a turn. That combined with my Jitte kept this game out of his reach.

I go into the top 8 in first place.
    Round 5 - Chris again with RUG Threshold - 2-1-0
    He starts game 1 with a Brainstorm. I start with Ancient Tomb. He wastes it and plays a Goose. Cavern lets me stick a Magus. He burns Magus before my Trinisphere solves. He plays a 4/5 Goyf. I 1-for-3 him like a champ by blocking his Goyf with Jaya, then using Spirit Guide and a Mountain to turn a redundant 3sphere into an Incinerate with Jaya's second ability. I resolve a Blood Moon and it starts to turn around. RPD and a 3/3 Goose stare at each other until I get hellbent.
    Same sideboarding as before.
    Game 2 he has counter magic for my lock pieces and burn for my creatures. His assembles his trio of Delver, Goyf, and Goose and gets a quick win in.
    Game 3 I start with Trinisphere and he Forces it. He wastes my City but does not have any other lands. My Blood Moon meets the battlefield and he packs up his cards.

Round 6 - Seth again with Reanimator - 1-2-0
    I lead keeping a hand without locks. I get Raiders and RPD on the battlefield before he gets an Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite. I make a mistake by dedicating my 3 red sources to jump my dragon and pump for 1 to get in for 2 a turn. I should have just attacked on the ground and firebreathed the dragon either doing a bunch of damage or trading with Elesh... Oh well, learned something. Griselbrand joined his team and it was over.
    Out: 3 Bonfire, 1 Rakka, 2 Jaya, Koth, Akroma. - In: 3 Crypt, 2 Confusion, 2 Revoker, 1 Trinisphere.
    Game 2 I resolve a Magus using Cavern on my second turn. My morph becomes a 5/5 Raider and I he can't get his pieces together.
    Game 3 I keep Confusion in the Ranks, Phyrexian Revoker, Simian Spirit Guide, 2 Trinispheres, a Mountain, and a Blood Moon. I kept it hoping he'd use the S+T route to deploy his monster. I get a 3sphere and Blood Moon on the field but he gets Griselbrand runs away with it.

Ended up 3rd.

Nov 2010
    Wisconsin

Top 4 again? Looks like you really have the hang of this deck. I've been testing a variation of your list myself and I've upped the Jitte count to 2 (I've always liked multiple Jittes in this deck) and have been playing around with Batterskull and Phyrexian Metamorph (who will get much worse once the rules change). I haven't gotten enough results to really know how much I like them, but they both could be decent metagame choices.

EDIT: Also, I think your sideboard really could use some Anarchy. If that Reanimator guy had actually been running Enchantress, it might have been your only hope. Plus, it also does work vs Maverick, so its helpful vs 2 bad matchups.

Site Contributor
    Dec 2008
    Houston, TX

Congrats! It's pretty nice that your LGS allows you to spend store credit on entry fees.

Trinisphere is pretty good against Enchantress as well. As long as you can keep them from continually chaining Enchantments, it's not as important how many cards they're drawing off of each one as long as you can keep them from going nuts.

But yes, I like Anarchy in the sideboard as well.

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Thanks guys! The store is awesome. Stuff like letting you use your credit how you want and the inventory of staples/pimp on hand keep you coming back.

I have never played this deck against Dredge. How is our game 1 against them? I assume Trinisphere is our strongest card in this match up.
    I am a fan of Anarchy, but the Tormod's Crypt is what I'm most comfortable dropping in the board. How hard is our game 2 and 3 against Dredge without a piece of hate? Revokers can name LED and PImp. FtK's can remove Bridges I guess...

When the M14 changes hit, I'm looking to use the following non-core cards in my hellbent list:

2 Bonfire of the Damned
    2 Umezawa's Jitte
    2 Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
    2 Koth of the Hammer
    1 Thundermaw Hellkite
    1 Rakka Mar/Akroma, Angel of Fury

I'm a little disappointed because the changes do not take effect until after SCG rolls through Philly.
    Jaya really adds strength and flexibility to the hellbent plan. Depending on how it plays, Koth may go up to 3 and I'd drop Rakka/Akroma.

I'm taking your advice and adding 2 Anarchy to the board. Two always seemed like the correct number when I used them in Goblins. I'm going to lose the Crypts and take a chance on our Dredge match. I think I might test a Stone Rain as the 15th sideboard card.

Nov 2010
    Wisconsin

I've never had too much of a problem with dredge. All three of our main lock pieces are brutal against them.

I'd also skip the Stone Rain and go to something else. If all their duals are mountains, destroying one of them isn't going to do much. I've actually been interested in testing Chaos Warp again. Maybe I'll start trying out one or two in my sideboard.

Nov 2010
    Wisconsin

I've been playing with a hellbent list that includes these non-core cards recently:

3x Flametongue Kavu
    2x Umezawa's Jitte
    1x Rakka Mar
    1x Koth of the Hammer
    1x Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
    1x Akroma, Angel of Fury
    1x Phyrexian Metamorph

I have to say, adding a single Koth to the deck has been pretty sweet. I've already had his ultimate go off vs a mono black player, which sealed the game. Jaya has been interesting. Not sure if I like her or not. She does turn late mountains into Incinerates, which can be nice, but that seems a little underwhelming at times. I'll stick with her for now since she has been useful. Rakka Mar is great when it lands, making dudes, so that's been a good inclusion. Rakroma has not hit the board for me yet and I really think it's going to take a rare occasion for her to actually do anything for me. I'd rather run Inferno Titan because he's less mana intensive and even then I think that 6 mana is way to high for this deck. I find myself siding out the Metamorph more often than not, so I'm going to replace him. Maybe I'll try out a Countryside Crusher and see how that turns out. He could be a good inclusion, keeping your topdecks as nonlands as well as growing into a large threat fairly quickly. I know I just wrote a big wall of text, but I hope something in there is useful.

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Wall of Text
    Defender
    tl;dr I block you!
    How has FtK been for you? I took them out of my maindeck in favor of more Bonfires because I found them completely dead about a third of the time...
    My experiences with RAkroma have been much like your experiences with Metamorph. It always comes out in games 2/3 and is going to get replaced.

My thought process with Stone Rain was as follows:
    Sometimes the opponent gets 1 fetchland cracked before a Blood Moon and they are able to play through it. If they are on the play and it's "fetchland, go", my turn 1 Moon effect may not be enough. Also, most 3 color decks play 1 of each basic, if that. Taking their 1 Swamp or Plains can keep them out of the game for good.

Anyways... It's Wednesday so that means a report!
    I took out the 3 Tormod's Crypts in the board and added 2 Anarchy and 1 Stone Rain. Maindeck was the same as the week before.

My luck finally caught up with me this week.
    13 players. 4 rounds, cut to top 4 (we agreed cutting only 5 people was a stupid thing).

Round 1 - Garrett playing Miracles - 1-2-0
    I know going in that he's Miracles. We've tested against each other many times and I know this match up favors him. I win the die roll and lead with a Magus. He plays Island, Sensei's Divining Top. Turn 2 I resolve CotV@1. Magus puts him to 18. He puts down a Plains and spins Top. I play RPD turn 3 and keep attacking with Magus. My turn 4 I get exactsies by pumping RPD 4 times.
    Out: 3 Bonfire, 3 Trinisphere, 1 Rakka. - In: 3 Revoker, 3 Chewer, 1 Stone Rain.
    Game 2 I mull to 6. He leads with Land, Go. I play Revoker on Top my first turn. Revoker is sent plowing and I'm at 22. Turn 2 I play Blood Moon. He Brainstorms and finds Force of Will. He plays Engineered Explosives for 0 and took out my Mox putting me at only 1 Mountain. I top deck one. He cantrips and counters my stuff for a few turns. I resolve a Magus and when it attacks he flashes in Vendilion Clique. Clique shows him 2 Chewers, a Spirit Guide, and Hellkite. I get to keep what I have and we trade dudes. He plays Jace and fateseals me. I draw a land, exile the Spirit Guide, and play Hellkite which takes out Jace. He plays Top and Energy Field. I resolve a RPD while he thinks he's locked me out. The following turn I Stone Rain his Plains breaking the Energy Field and I swing in for 8 putting him at 7. He plays Supreme Verdict and lands a Jace. Jace and another Clique lock up the game for him while he counters or bounces everything I play.
    Game 3 I start with a Blood Moon. He Forces. His turn it's Island, Top. I play Jitte and get stuck at 2 lands. I finally draw one and get a Magus and Jaya on the field. When I go in for attacks Terminus shipped them to the bottom. He assembles Counterbalance/Top and rides Jace to victory.

Round 2 - Alfred playing Manaless Dredge - 0-2-0
    He wins the die roll and says he'll draw. I correctly place him on Manaless Dredge. I mull to 5 keeping Mox, Spirit Guide, CotV, Bonfire, and RPD. I play CotV@1. He draws and bins an Imp. I get a morph (Akroma) on the field but he goes nuts with Phantasmagorian and ends up with Griselbrand. Something with Undying gives him a quicker win.
    Out: 4 Blood Moon, 2 Magus. - In: 3 Revoker, 2 FtK, 1 Trinisphere.
    I'd have boarded more out but my other sideboard cards were dead...
    Game 2 I let him start. I keep a hand with CotV, Ancient Tomb, and Trinisphere. He passes and I get Ancient Tomb and CotV@1 on the board. He draws, discards, and passes to me. I draw another Tomb and play 3sphere putting myself to 14. He goes the Ichorid route. I draw my 3rd Ancient Tomb... I finally top deck a Jitte but can't cast and equip without killing myself.

Round 3 - *Bye*

Round 4 - Ali playing Enchantress - 1-2-0
    Fuck me, I can't catch a break tonight! He wins the die roll and starts with a Wild Growth. I play a Mountain. He plays Enchantress's Presence. I stick a 3sphere. 3sphere keeps him fair for a good long while. I get Magus and a 3/3 Raiders to chip away at him till he's at 10 life. I top deck Bonfire and Miracle for 4 rather than attack for 5... Elephant Grass was making me to pay to attack anyway. He stabilizes at 6 life by finding Solitary Confinement. Sigil of the Empty Throne is his win-con.
    Out: 3 Bonfire, 1 Jaya, 1 Rakka, 1 Akroma. - In: 2 Confusion, 2 Anarchy, 1 Stone Rain, 1 Trinisphere.
    I keep a hand with Anarchy. Trinisphere keeps him playing fair and I get him to 9 when he starts to get some white permanents on the field. A comment from the peanut gallery takes him off his game and he draws an extra card. He's upset about the mistake, but Anarchy was going to blow him out anyway.
    Game 3 he mulls to 6 and I start with Trinisphere. He plays a Forest. I make a mistake here which locks me under my own 3sphere and gives him the game. My board is Trinisphere, City of Traitors, and Mox (Red). I have a Mountain and Magus in my hand. I float with City, play my Mountain, tap it for and play Magus. I am then stuck on 2 mana under a Trinisphere and all I draw are Chrome Moxes... I should have simply tapped my City and
    Mox, played Magus, then dropped my Mountain. Oh well, he kills me with a chorus of angels.

I got some games in against Dredge and Enchantress, so at least it wasn't a complete waste of time. I am unable to make the next two weeks at Redcap's, but I plan to be at SCG Philly on the 23rd! I liked having Stone Rain. Finding it against Enchantress would have been helpful because the only Forest on the board was always covered in enchantments.

Nov 2010
    Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Ace/Homebrew View Post
    How has FtK been for you? I took them out of my maindeck in favor of more Bonfires because I found them completely dead about a third of the time...
    I've always liked having them in the maindeck. Most of the time, your opponent has something to hit with it, and if not, you board them out game 2. Bonfire does seem better, and it probably is, but FTK does have the benefit of being a 4/2 creature, so after you pick off their Noble Heirarch you can beat them to death with your Kavu. I've also blown out a few dredge players by removing all of their bridges with him before they can get any zombies, so that's been useful as well. The decision between the two probably comes down to personal playstyles and what each person wants the deck to do.

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Ok, with tax coming I am planing to build this deck next. Looks like my kind of fun. My question is, since I will be mostly doing that after the new changes and this deck looks like it can benefit from those rule changes, what are the biggest things I should need to keep in mind when I am building and then buying? I ask this because though I have been reading the thread, I tend to need to play with something to see how all the cogs go together and you guys know a fair amount more than I do.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Long, tough day at SCG Philly.

The list:

Mana (27)
    4 City of Traitors
    4 Ancient Tomb
    3 Cavern of Souls
    8 Mountains
    4 Simian Spirit Guide
    4 Chrome Mox

Grief (15)
    4 Blood Moon
    4 Magus of the Moon
    4 Chalice of the Void
    3 Trinisphere

Beats (8)
    4 Rakdos Pit Dragon
    4 Gathan Raiders

Miscellany (10)
    3 Bonfire of the Damned
    2 Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
    2 Stone Rain
    1 Phyrexian Revoker
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Koth of the Hammer

Sideboard (15)
    3 Confusion in the Ranks
    2 Anarchy
    2 Phyrexian Revoker
    1 Stone Rain
    2 Flametongue Kavu
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Trinisphere
    3 Ingot Chewer

I won't bore you with the tedium of a mediocre day.

Round 1 - Jason playing Affinity - 1-2-0
    Round 2 - Chris playing Combo Elves - 1-2-0
    Round 3 - Zack playing Punishing Miracles - 2-1-0
    Round 4 - Elliot playing Junk () Deathblade - 1-2-0
    Round 5 - Joe playing Old School Maverick - 2-1-0
    Round 6 - Brian playing Enchantress - 2-1-0
    Round 7 - Seth playing Shardless BUG 2-1-0
    Round 8 - Phil playing Death & Taxes 0-2-0

Stone Rain impressed me most today. It won me games 2 and 3 against Enchantress. It received the most FoW reactions past turn 1 and was taken by more than 1 Thoughtseize. Koth is very good in this deck and his emblem won me 3 games. I believe he will get better when the legendary rules change.

Jaya did nothing all day although I did not give her much of a chance because she always came out. I believe Ingot Chewer will get cut to 2 as Revoker overlaps as equipment hate. Bonfire pulled its weight in my hand and as a miracle but I think 2 main deck and 1 in the board is probably correct.

I lost game 3 against Elves due to shit luck. First hand was flooded with lands and no business. Second was no land (just a Chrome Mox). Third was 4 lands and a Blood Moon. That game I drew 2 other non-lands over the course of several turns. Every round but the last was a full 3 games. It was a very long day.

Oct 2012
    Italy

What about Pillage replacing stone rain ? or 2 red mana would be too much?

With abrupt decay being very common now as well as jace/liliana, would it be wise to move away from werewolves? Creatures with haste I find to be a lot more resilient vs PWs. For example, if they kill your threat and land a liliana or jace it's very hard to recover (they just make you sac or bounce until they can stabalize). Right now I've been testing Hound of Griselbrand (vs liliana), Rakka Mar (haste and makes tokens), Siege-gang commander (brutal vs everything as well as aggro, batterskull, jitte). I've been using the strategy Trinity Green used to use with poacher/hermits: 4x Moggcatcher, 3x SGC. It's been working nicely! I'll need to test more though.

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You guys know a fair amount.
    Dragon Stompy is a difficult deck to play well because it lacks library manipulation and lives or dies based on a decision you make before you start playing... Taking mulligans is an art and takes a lot of experience (meaning lessons learned from losses) to do well with this deck. My entire experience with this deck has been documented in this thread and I have learned a ton but still make greedy mulligan mistakes because I started playing Legacy with Goblins which can mulligan to 5 without a problem.

Koth and Jitte will no longer sit in your hand, preventing hellbent, with the rules change. Not a huge change, but something to look forward to.

I should make the next 3 weeklies which means more tweaking and reports. I want to keep testing Stone Rain. I'm also reconsidering how many Cavern of Souls are needed...

Edit:
    My gut tells me is too hard to cast reliably without a moon on the board. It would be nice to free up space in the board though. Pillage would effectively replace Ingot Chewer. This is worth testing, need to find some Pillages though.

Werewolves have never appealed to me... SGC isn't a bad idea though.
    Last edited by Ace/Homebrew; 06-27-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Thread Information