Page 93 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3936

Thread: [Deck] Dragon Stompy

Feb 2015
    Seattle, WA, USA

[Deck] Dragon Stompy

I played Dragon Stompy at Card Kingdom, one of my matches was on stream. I'll link to the VOD when/if it's up later.

Total record for the night was 2-1-1. Beat Storm, beat Aluren (on stream, round 2 (skip to the 01 : 13 : 30 mark if you want to see my match), lost to Stoneblade, ID'd with Maverick but won when we played for fun.

EDIT: I also picked up a playset of Avaricious Dragon, I plan on testing out the Hellbent build with them next week! Excited to bust out some Gathan Raiders.
    Last edited by Morzas; 07-17-2015 at 05:30 PM.
    "Move swift as a wind, stay silent as a forest. Strike fierce as a fire, be stalwart as a mountain."

Lurker
    May 2007
    Berkeley, CA

Re: [Deck] Dragon Stompy

Went 2-2 tonight with this build:

4 phyrexian revoker
    4 magus of the moon
    4 goblin rabblemaster
    4 avaricious dragon
    2 pia & kiran nalaar

3 umezawa's jitte
    4 blood moon
    4 trinisphere
    4 chalice of the void

4 simian spirit guide
    4 chrome mox
    4 city of traitors
    4 ancient tomb
    11 mountain

and a horrible mess of a sideboard that involved 3 tormod's crypt and a mix of flames of the firebranda and sudden demise.

I lost 0-2 to Omnishow. I knew he was Omnishow and mulled an okay but not great seven down to a six that had no land but did have Trinisphere, which is pretty good against him but the hand was unkeepable. The five-card hand was a five-card hand. Anyway I got out Moon effects and got Chalice FOW'd but in the end he has no problem casting Intuition/Show & Tell etc.

We played a couple more games after I signed the slip and I did not win a one. Where Trinisphere is a thing it just stalls him to the extent he has to spend an extra turn or two Wishing for Wipe Away.

My second match was against a G/W/R Collected Company/Melira concoction. In one game he got out a fast Knight of the Reliquary but hands involving Blood Moon were aces against him.

I then played against Mono-R Daretti Stax, which was annoying. I won the first game but he brought in a Duplicant and used it on an Avaricious Dragon I was in the process of riding to victory. Ratchet Bomb was also pretty good for him the time I got both Rabblemaster and Nalaars out. Punishing Fire is a problem too.

Last round I played again Oops All Spells. Trinisphere makes his cheap mana bad and in game two my opening seven had two Tormod's Crypts and my opponent decided he couldn't win.

-

Recap: Lost to Omnitell, beat G/W/B Collective Company, lost to Daretti Stax, beat Oops All Spells.

I feel tempted to cut the eleventh Mountain and a Jitte for two copies of Sword of Fire and Ice.

Thoughts?

Suggestions for the sideboard are welcome too.

EDIT: Worth mentioning that against Omnishow, if I get Avaricious Dragon out, which I think I want to so I hit more gas, I cannot play the game where I sit with Trinisphere in my hand and wait to Show & Tell it into play. Because I chuck my hand to the Dargon on my endstep. Yep.
    "It possesses no intelligence, only counter-intelligence."

I think you were a bit unlucky to hit a deck like red staxx... While of course omnishow is by far the worst tier1-deck matchup i still think you could beat it with playing 2-3 boils in the board which rly shine against omnishow after putting in a trinisphere... Of course you still will loose to a directly put Emrakul... -> I think we have to live with the fact, that this matchup is terrible...
    For the deck, the list seems quite solid but i still think, thunderbreak regent is the choice to go and not avaricious dragon... 4mana 4/4 flying is exactly what you want, but without the hellbent-effect (in my opinion).
    I'm testing following list, which i rly like much due to the fact, that it turns the 10% d&t-MU into a 80-90% mu with sulfur elementals, which are great vs miracles too...

//mana (27):
    4x ancient tomb
    4x city of traitors
    11x mountain
    4x chrome mox
    4x simian spirit guide

//creature-base (19):
    4x magus of the moon
    3x goblin rabblemaster
    3x phyrexian revoker
    4x sulfur elemental
    4x thunderbreak regent
    1x pia and kiran nalaar

//other (14):
    4x blood moon
    2x umezawa's jitte
    1x sword of fire and ice
    4x chalice of the void
    3x trinisphere

//sideboard:
    4x tormod's crypt
    4x thorn of amethyst
    2x boil
    2x shattering spree
    3x sudden demise

=> Still unsure about the board... I would love to bring in there 2 duplicant or something other to put vs s&t but unsure, whether boil isn't just better cause more flexible (and being the total blowout for miracle together with moon...)
    The maindeck i rly like due to the fact, that nearly all the stuff has a quite low mana-curve (for dragonstompy^^) and only the 4 dragons need to have 4 mana (or 5 to be daze-proofed). Not sure too about Pia Nalaar vs. Jaya Ballard, which is an excellent option to put in against s&t with a thorn or trinisphere online...)

Greetz from Germany
    Marius Hausmann

Feb 2015
    Seattle, WA, USA

[Deck] Dragon Stompy

I went 1-3 this week, but one of the losses was to mulligans and the other was to play errors. I'm gonna keep testing Avaricious Dragon. It feels very strong so far. Not sure if I like going Hellbent with it though, might be better to just run it as a value creature with Rabblemasters and Koth. I like those two a lot more than Gathan Raiders and RPD.

I'll post my list when I have the time, currently on mobile.
    "Move swift as a wind, stay silent as a forest. Strike fierce as a fire, be stalwart as a mountain."

Lurker
    May 2007
    Berkeley, CA

Sulfur Elemental, Boil and Thorn of Amethyst are all helpful ideas, thank you! I was boarding Anarchy because there's always a guy with D&T but I imagine the Elemental is a better fit here. Shattering Spree might be strong in my board too but I'm tempted by Smash to Smithereens.

The thing I like about Avaricious Dragon is playing it after I've jammed my initial pile of dudes and lock-pieces and my opponent is frustrated but not yet dead. Avaricious Dragon takes big bites out of life totals and doesn't care about Bolt, Delver or Abrupt Decay and finds you additional lock pieces so even if it dies you're still further ahead. Apart from not being able to slow-roll Trinisphere I haven't hated the downside much so far.

Thunderbreak is tempting, but so too is Stormbreath Dargon...

Feb 2013
    Canada

I've been working on a control list for a while and I managed to go 3-1 tonight at my local game store.

Decklist:
    4 Simian Spirit Guide
    4 Magus of the Moon
    4 Ensnaring Bridge
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Blood Moon
    15 Mountain
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 City of Traitors
    3 Koth of the Hammer
    4 Mox Diamond
    4 Trinisphere
    1 Buried Ruin
    4 Magma Jet
    1 Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
    SB: 4 Phyrexian Revoker
    SB: 2 Ratchet Bomb
    SB: 4 Goblin Rabblemaster
    SB: 1 Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
    SB: 4 Bonfire of the Damned

Round 1: Merfolk 2-1 (1-0)
    Round 2: B/G Dark Depths 2-1 (2-0)
    Round 3: Death & Taxes 2-0 (3-0)
    Round 4: Reanimator 1-2 (3-1)

Bonfire of the Damned has been pretty clunky for me and I'm thinking of replacing it with Sudden Demise. I've also been toying with the idea of playing Boil in the sideboard, but I'm not entirely sure what to cut yet. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hi there,
    i played yesterday a local event in Ingolstadt with 4 rounds + top8 (16 players), piloting the list i posted 3 posts ago... Ended up to be 1. after swiss but lost unlucky in the 2.finals. Deck feals great, though i would cut the 1of SoFI (keeping the 2 awesome Jittes) and replace it with a 4. rabblemaster or a 2. Pia Nalaar, which both were rly great...

Round1: Death and taxes.
    G1 he starts with plains vial. I have already the revoker in my hand but prefer to 1. play the chalice to be swords-proofed. T2 i bring in the revoker while he has mother and Thalia. I play the thunderbreak regent while he goes for stoneforge into Jitte. 3 turns later the dragon has put him on 8 and he has managed to get 4 Jitte-counters but can't use them against the dragon. When a second dragon enters the battle, he scoops.
    G2 he has Thalia + mother + stoneforge and attacks greedy with all, which allowes me to clear the board with sudden demise. Unfortunaly for me he has an avenger + the searched Jitte and i draw nothing relevant, so i loose this.
    G3 i start with chalice 1 into chalice 2 and he does not find a flickerwisp or another 3drop in time so 2 sulfur elementals go for the win.

Round 2: 4c delver.
    G1 he mulls to 5 and has ponder go, while i play ancient tomb into chalice. He dazed, which i pay with ssg and he scoops already.
    G1 he again starts with ponder, while i again go for chalice and again he dazes^^ - this time i can't pay for it so he goes for a delver the following turn. I slay a rabblemaster which resolves. His delver does not flip and i Play City + another rabblemaster which lets him scoop again.

Round 3: Alexander Beiersdorfer with 4c loam.
    We draw for being both in the top8 but play nevertheless to test the matchup. G1 he goes for land chalice 0 to prevent me from a chrome mox start. It's good th have a ssg + city to play the moon nevertheless t1 and he Scoops cause he can't even go for a mox diamond anymore due to his own chalice.
    G2 i don't have a fast moon but instead 2 thunderbreak regents which are too much for his lonely maze of ith and his knicht, which got slowed down by a tormod's crypt (i rly don't like that card but there is no other gravehate which synergized with chalice of the void) - and no, i don't want to play leylines in a deck which can't cast them :-)

Round 4: Benni Gachstetter with esper blade
    G1 i have a chalice followed by moon which makes him scoop t5 or so.
    G1 he has managed to get a basic island and a confidant into play when my magus enters the game. I have some more beaf 4 turns later but loose unfortunaly when he just hardcasts his batterskull.
    G3 i have no moon but chalice on 1 + a fast Pia Nalaar which grips a Jitte and decides this game.

Quarterfinals: Florian Hess with miracles
    G1 i have an early chalice + some random beaters which are enough
    G2 i can't find something relevant in time and die to a mentor which beats me to death, while a blood moon + trinisphere got destroyed by a wear/tear - outch...
    G3 i play quite patient with 2 mountains and a tomb in play while i beat several rounds with a sulfur elemental. He finds a terminus for it but eot the nxt elemental comes in and continues the beatz. 2 turns later he goes for a 3:1 mentor which can't produce tokens and game is over when the 3. elemental comes down, the mentor dies and my opponent the following turn.

Semifinals: again Alex Beiersdorfer with loam.
    G1 i have the blowout hand with 1. round moon AND chalice for 0 which makes him scoop directly.
    G2 we play quite a long game, several moon-effects are neutralized and finally he gets a Liliana into play but has nothing else in hand or on the battlefield. I don't manage to get something relevant for 6 turns and then just scoop to the Liliana and a knight of the reliquary, while having a jitte but no creature in play.
    G3 i have again 1. round magus + chalice but this time he has fire for the magus and he stabilizes while i'm out of gas and loose some turns later - would the magus have been a blood moon, i would have won this :-)

So summed up: Great tournament, great deck, which is rly good against theese multicoloured dig-bla-through-bla-time-bla-decks. Only rly bad matchup seams to be omnishow. Of course a deck like dragonstompy will never be the most consistant deck and sometimes draw the wrong half of the deck, but since there rly have been printed good beat-sticks like rabblemaster and thunderbreak regent, i like it a lot. AND i didn't have to take quite a lot Mulligans, since the manacurve of the deck has become quite low (most of the stuff costs 2R) - and one has not to play crappy cards like rakdos pit dragon etc. anymore.

Greetz from Germany
    Marius Hausmann

Lurker
    May 2007
    Berkeley, CA

Played this again tonight, same list as above minus 1 Mountain and 1 Jitte for 2x Sword of Fire and Ice. That card’s good. Also put Sulfur Elemental and Thorn of Amethyst and Smash to Smithereens in the board.

1) Beat B-W Leyline/Helm control 2-1
    2) Beat Elves 2-1
    3) Lost 0-2 to MUD/Metalworker. Played three more games post-board (remove four Trinispheres and two Chalices, put in 3 Smash to Smithereens and three Sulfur Elemental, because those at least trade for Razor Golem and can also be flashed out while Tangle Wire’s trigger is on the stack) and ultimately ended up 2-3 against him.

4a) Guy I would've played the last round with wanted to leave early so I agreed to draw with him before pairings were even up. I’m nice like that.

4b) Then handed my deck to a friend while I pulled out 4c Delver with Deathrite Shaman and zero basics. We played three games, all pre-board, and 4c Delver won 2-1. Lightning Bolt is fine against Magus, but only Blood Moon can be Spell Pierced. Dragon Stompy did get screwed one game by Abrupt Decay on Chrome Mox and Wasteland on Ancient Tomb, deal with it. Avaricious Dragon is just a house.

I want this deck to be awesome but it feels super matchup-dependent and I’m not sure my Monday-night meta is the best prey. Sitting at the top table for round 3, I was a 4x Chalice deck paired against another 4x Chalice deck. To my left was the Red Stax/Daretti (read: 4x Chalice) player who beat me with this last time. To his left was a Merfolk player also mainboarding 4x Chalice.

That is 16 copies of Chalice among six players right there.

Anyway, thoughts?

Feb 2013
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Zupponn View Post
    ...if you have all 3 of our lock pieces in your opening hand and could easily play any of them turn 1, I think the best order would be:

Trinisphere
    Chalice
    Moon
    Assuming you don't know what your opponent is playing, does this sentiment still hold true?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Hopkins View Post
    Assuming you don't know what your opponent is playing, does this sentiment still hold true?
    I still think this is true, but SSG+City of Traitors requires special consideration because its very all-in, and I'd probably risk Blood Moon in that case (definitely would jam it if I was on the play).

Jun 2009
    MN, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Hopkins View Post
    Much as I'm loathe to say, 'twould be situation which one has the most utility. Generally speaking I would say Blood Moon would be the ideal first choice (if we assume I know nothing about the opposing deck or the remaining cards in my hand). Blood Moon experiences severe diminishing returns as the game progresses since an opponent will steadily develop their board position and mana base. Chalice and/or 3sphere are essentially interchangeable in terms of what you might like to cast T2/3. But casting a T2/3 BMoon can give your opponents the time they require to stabilize their mana base and play around a Moon effect which, while annoying, ultimately won't stifle their ability to play. The meta as it stands is abound with decks that having mana bases that are ripe for moon aggression, so I would rather play to capitalize on this immediately rather than give them an opportunity to potentially make null and void the 5-8 Moon effects the average DS player runs (I haven't played DS in a while but when last I was playing I believe I was running 5 MD with an additional 1 in the SB).

Of course, certain other decks like, say, Infect or DnT would merit a T1 Chalice followed by 3sphere far more than a Moon effect.

Forlorn Egoist
    How to play Belcher:
    Step 1) Draw 7 cards.
    Step 2) Throw said 7 cards onto the table while making a "BLAH!" sound.
    Step 3) Hold up hands quizically and ask: "Do I win?"

Decks
    Enchantress
    Dragon Stompy
    Rock
    UG Madness/Thresh (Pauper)

Small report. Apologies in advance for it being bare bones.

LGS: 2-1-0 (played out id for fun)

List:
    Main:
    10 mountain
    4 city of traitors
    4 ancient tomb
    2 sword of war and peace
    4 prophetic flamespeaker
    1 goblin rabblemaster
    1 destructive urge
    4 stone rain
    3 seething song
    3 stormbreath dragon
    4 magus of the moon
    4 blood moon
    4 trinisphere
    4 chalice of the void
    4 chrome mox
    4 simian spirit guide

Board:
    4 bonfire of the damned
    3 cursed totem
    2 phyrexian revoker
    2 anarchy
    1 goblin rabblemaster
    1 seething song
    1 stormbreath dragon
    1 shattering spree

Round 1 vs Storm combo - 2-0

Game 1 on the play:
    I turn 1 magus, left holding 2 chalice of the void.
    He probes and therapys for chalice.
    I top deck trinisphere and play it. He scoops.

Game 2:
    He duresses taking trinisphere.
    I topdeck chalice and play it.
    I beat with a magus and a spirit guide.
    He tendrils for 6 to stay alive.
    I equip sowp and swing for 12.

Round 2 vs Miracles - 2-1

Game 1 on the play:
    T1 chalice.
    T2 magus of the moon - gets forced.
    T3 trinisphere.
    I stonerain his only island and beat with another magus ftw.

Game 2:
    He whupped my butt with a clique and a monastery mentor. Don't remember much.

Game 3:
    T1 Stormbreath Dragon.
    T2 Stormbreath Dragon - gets forced.
    Play a magus.
    I stop attacking with magus because he has a snapcaster on the board.
    I get him low and he vensers the dragon.
    Dragon gets countered when replayed.
    Another Dragon gets countered.
    Beats me up with a clique.
    I'm dead next turn but I topdeck a bonfire ftw.
    He can't clique it with miracle on the stack because karakas is a mountain.

Round 3 vs Elves - 2-1

Game 1 on the draw:
    He natural orders before I know what happened.

Game 2:
    I play out two magi, get a chalice on one, and beat him up with stormbreath.

Game 3:
    I play a magus and a chalice on 1.
    I play a prophetic flamespeaker.
    I drop a cursed totem.
    Topdeck a sowp and swing for ~16.

Thoughts:
    Main:
    Destructive urge will probably be replaced with another rabblemaster. I need an additional threat and for the games where urge turns it into an absolute blowout, the deck probably would get more wins getting that extra threat to close out the game when needed. Also, lol two for ones. Upside, no one sees it coming.

I've been using Stormbreath Dragon for a while now and I honestly can say that it is the best "big" threat I've ever had playing Dragon Stompy for many many years. Although, if I were to cut the songs, I wouldn't try it. As it stands, I've been going between 3 and 4 copies.

I've been wanting to play Stone Rain for a long time and I'm not sure it would have performed in other builds but it definitely was soul crushing to opponents with 1-2 basics. This version is very aggressive so taking out one or two land set them so far back they couldn't stabilize.

Prophetic Flamespeaker is insane. I've never been able to have access to this many cards in this deck until now. Getting more land drops is not to be understated. Of course, Sword of War and Peace on a Flamespeaker is game over. Once I start connecting with a Flamespeaker, I generally overwhelm them and take over the game with stone rains or seething out a stormbreath dragon.

Sword of War and Peace: I've been talking about this card in this thread for some time. Ignoring double strike, it's not uncommon to swing for 10 on a magus of the moon. I don't recall ever losing after connecting with a Flamespeaker. Protections are extremely relevant and since it comes down early, the triggers are for big damage. I wish I still ran three sometimes. I'm really surprised that no one else is championing this card in a deck that denies the opponent the ability to play cards while also protecting the threat against plow, white creatures, and burn.

Board:
    My board always needs work. Elves has proven to be a tough matchup for me so the bonfires and the totems really give this deck an edge. You're always racing Natural Order. Incidentally, Bonfire is not bad against mentor. It's not fabulous with Flamespeaker, but Flamespeaker is worth it. Plus, lucksack wins.
    I bring in the 4th dragon against control. Monstrosity off of extra songs is a thing. Closes out games fast and is hard to remove. Kills planeswalkers like a boss.
    Anarchy is great vs what you'd expect. Sucks vs. miracles.
    Revoker is alright for planeswalkers and top.
    I bring in the other rabblemaster vs control. It sucks big time when facing down a Thalia. They're great but short on room. I can't justify taking out Flamespeakers or stormbreath dragons.

Hope this is useful to someone.
    "I made a Redguard that looks like Kimbo Slice. He wrecks peoples' shit. And dragons." - Bignasty197

Feb 2013
    Canada

I went 3-1 again at my local game store with my Mono-Red Control list.

Decklist:
    4 Simian Spirit Guide
    3 Magus of the Moon
    4 Ensnaring Bridge
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Blood Moon
    15 Mountain
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 City of Traitors
    3 Koth of the Hammer
    4 Mox Diamond
    4 Trinisphere
    1 Buried Ruin
    4 Ratchet Bomb
    2 Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
    SB: 4 Phyrexian Revoker
    SB: 1 Crystal Ball
    SB: 1Koth of the Hammer
    SB: 4 Goblin Rabblemaster
    SB: 1 Magus of the Moon
    SB: 4 Sudden Demise

Round 1: RUG Delver 0-2 (0-1)
    Round 2: RUG Delver 2-0 (1-1)
    Round 3: Storm 2-0 (2-1)
    Round 4: Mono-Black Pox 2-0 (3-1)

I've made some changes to the deck since I last posted it. I cut Magma Jet and moved Ratchet Bomb to the maindeck. I've also moved a Magus of the Moon to the sideboard and added an additional Jaya Ballard, Task Mage. As always, feedback is greatly appreciated.

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Octopusman - Excellent points about Sword of War and Peace. I found the info useful.

Lyle Hopkins - Can you talk some on your use of Mox Diamond? Do you only use it because you run a control list or would you recommend them over Chrome Mox in a traditional list as well? How did you come up with using 23 lands? Is there some formula when running Diamond?
    Have you considered using Pia and Kiran Nalaar? They seem like they play well with Ensnaring Bridge.

Feb 2013
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Ace/Homebrew View Post
    Lyle Hopkins - Can you talk some on your use of Mox Diamond? Do you only use it because you run a control list or would you recommend them over Chrome Mox in a traditional list as well? How did you come up with using 23 lands? Is there some formula when running Diamond?
    Have you considered using Pia and Kiran Nalaar? They seem like they play well with Ensnaring Bridge.
    Mox Diamond was recommended to me by a control aficionado friend of mine (user: DOLPHY). I think Chrome Mox is best for conventional aggro, creature based lists, but with my control oriented build, Mox Diamond feels like an improvement. I don't think Mox Diamond is necessarily where you want to be in a creature based list. I feel like those decks need a higher creature density to operate, and cutting creatures for lands might not be a great idea. That being said, I've only played the card in a control shell, so I'm not entirely sure. I'm actually running 24 lands with a single copy of Buried Ruin (it's usually just a mountain, but in some matchups where I board out the Moons, Buried Ruin can be helpful). From what I gather, 24 lands seems to be the minimum for a playset of Mox Diamond. One of the main reasons I made the switch to Mox Diamond was to facilitate more artifacts in the deck i.e. less things that can be imprinted on to Chrome Mox. Mox Diamond can also help smooth out some awkward City of Traitor hands and pitching lands instead of spells seems better in my list.

I haven't tested Pia and Kiran Nalaar, but my inclination would be that I rather play Jaya Ballard, Task Mage.

The one thing I am considering is swapping Goblin Rabblemaster for Sulfur Elemental. I'd like to improve the Death & Taxes matchup and the elemental seems strong against Monastery Mentor too. Anyone have much experience with Sulfur Elemental?

Nov 2010
    Wisconsin

I always have run Anarchy over the Elemental in the sideboard of my lists. I like the ability to hit Enchantress hard as well as D&T.
    Quote Originally Posted by danpo View Post
    At minimum I'd say it outclasses Beetleback Chief.

How much work is Thunderbreak Regent putting in for those running it?

Is 3 the sweet spot for Qal Sisma Behemoth?

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Quote Originally Posted by Saboo View Post
    Is 3 the sweet spot for Qal Sisma Behemoth?
    In my testing, yes. But my testing has been limited.

Lurker
    May 2007
    Berkeley, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Octopusman View Post
    Small report. Apologies in advance for it being bare bones.

Game 3:
    T1 Stormbreath Dragon.
    T2 Stormbreath Dragon - gets forced.
    This is making me want to cut my Jittes, Nalaars and insurance lands and jam 4x Stormbreath and 4x Seething Song and party like it's 2009.

You have until Monday night to save me $5 on this concept so I can retreat to the banal horrors of aggro-control/pretending there might be game against Omnishow...

Quote Originally Posted by danpo View Post
    This is making me want to cut my Jittes, Nalaars and insurance lands and jam 4x Stormbreath and 4x Seething Song and party like it's 2009.

You have until Monday night to save me $5 on this concept so I can retreat to the banal horrors of aggro-control/pretending there might be game against Omnishow...
    Get the Stormbreaths and Seething Songs. You'll be glad you did. I've gone back and forth running 3 or 4 of each.

Hoping to hear some success stories from other players. Stormbreath is going to be difficult to replace as the deck's "large" threat imo.
    "I made a Redguard that looks like Kimbo Slice. He wrecks peoples' shit. And dragons." - Bignasty197

Thread Information