Page 317 of 509 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 10178

Thread: [Deck] Goblins

Oct 2013
    Castellón, Spain

Re: [DTB] Goblins

Hi!

I run with 3xStingcourger and 3xTarfire because are necessary in the meta. DR Shaman is so popular and stops our Lackey, but x4 Tarfire is so bad against other decks. (and kills Delvers) Stingscourger can bounce the 1/2 in the second turn to put a Goblin with lackey (and so many times, before of pay the echo, we can kill some guys with Gempalm). Stingcourger is good too VS Sneack, Reanimator, bounce Tarmogoyf, KotR...

My first list has Thalias in maindeck (x3) and only 1 copy of Stingcourger, but with this configuartion we are more solid, playing 32 goblin cards

I like Tin Street. In my opinion is better than Tuktuk, but i think that we neednt Grips or Wear/Tear in sb. We crush easy Counterbalance decks with Vials and Caverns, and against Plagues isnt relevant :/ surely we going to lose anyway

In the other hand, I dont think that I need the second plateau. I have 6 fetch + the dual, + vials + Caverns.

What do you play in your sideboard for WUb Stoneblade. I just got my ass handed to me in the finals of a local tournament by it.
    Are Thalias good in this match up?
    What other sideboard cars are good?

Oct 2012
    Italy

Joey andrews is 6-0-1 with goblins against rug delver. Now on scg stream.

Won 2-1. Now there is the last swiss round but i suppose top 8 is ensured for him.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoCop 90 View Post
    Joey andrews is 6-0-1 with goblins against rug delver. Now on scg stream.

Won 2-1. Now there is the last swiss round but i suppose top 8 is ensured for him.
    Seeing him beat RUG Delver made watching the tournament worth it...I was getting distracted until suddenly...Goblins.

Oct 2012
    Italy

Same for myself :) i always hope to see goblins at top tables

He lost 2-1 in the semifinal against uwr delver. Both were in topdeck mode and he had two vials on 3 and 4. He didn't topdeck anything and lost to a delver.
    Last edited by LeoCop 90; 10-06-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoCop 90 View Post
    Same for myself :) i always hope to see goblins at top tables
    He lost 2-1 in the semifinal against uwr delver. Both were in topdeck mode and he had two vials on 3 and 4. He didn't topdeck anything and lost to a delver.
    Delver is so gross...ever time I see it, I want to run Tarfires again...looking at his list, he went with the traditional list, 4 PD's and all. Some of that seems subpar, yet we keep seeing decks do well with it...

Oct 2013
    Castellón, Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal View Post
    What do you play in your sideboard for WUb Stoneblade. I just got my ass handed to me in the finals of a local tournament by it.
    Are Thalias good in this match up?
    What other sideboard cars are good?
    -2 Mogg War Marshall
    -1 Goblin Piledriver

+3 Thalia

Is a good MU for goblins

Quote Originally Posted by Fowler View Post
    -2 Mogg War Marshall
    -1 Goblin Piledriver

+3 Thalia

Is a good MU for goblins
    Yeah, I thought so.
    How about K grips, are they worth it. When they reach there late game you can't get ride of the Batterskull, and with a Stoneforge on the table it is stupid hard to win trough that.

Oct 2013
    Russia, Moscow

Hi, all! This is a great thread! Thx to Gobolord for it! My name is Oleg, i'm from Russia.
    last week a i played goblins

4 Goblin Lackey
    3 Goblin Piledriver
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    4 Goblin Matron
    3 Goblin Warchief
    1 Goblin Chieftain
    2 Tin Street Hooligan
    1 Krenko, Mob Boss
    1 Skirk Prospector
    4 Gempalm Incinerator
    4 AEther Vial
    3 Mogg War Marshal
    1 Stingscourger
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter
    1 Siege-Gang Commander
    1 Tarfire

4 Mountain
    1 Plateau
    1 Taiga
    4 Wasteland
    3 Rishadan Port
    1 Arid Mesa
    4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Cavern of Souls

SB: 3 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    SB: 3 Relic of Progenitus
    SB: 1 Wear // Tear
    SB: 2 Pyrokinesis
    SB: 1 Dead // Gone
    SB: 2 Mindbreak Trap
    SB: 2 Pyroblast
    SB: 1 Red Elemental Blast

there were 4 tours

1 ruond S&T 0-2
    in second game i mull agressively to 4 and got nothing.

2 round Merfolks 2-0
    dont remember first game. in the second game i had 2 blast, 1 driver, 1 pyrokinesis and 1 Krenco.

3 round WUBg deathblade with bitterblossoms, lingering souls and no counterspells
    in first i resolved Krenco and activate it 2 times, so he gave up.
    in second he gather battle+jitte.sad
    in third i crushed him very hard

4 round GW Maveric with some Geists
    in first i was on draw.
    he started with Mother of runes, me vial, he landdroped and played quirion ranger, then i 1 more vial, after he played noble hiererh and his single stoneforge mystic for jitte, i matron for tin and killed jitte. Then he played founa shaman and on next turn searched for Subline archangel, then he desided to attack me with stoneforge mystic, so he gave him protection from red in resp i tryed to gempalm angel so he activeted ranger in resp, so -8. in my upkeep he activated ranger to untap mother in resp i put leader from vial and reveal 2 gempalm, so killed mother and angel, then contorl the game and win.
    second game. side in 2 pyrokinesis, 1 dead\gone becouse i know that he will sidein gaddock teeg and Linvala, keeper of Silence. Side out 3 Goblin lackey.
    he won. dont remember much but there were 3 StP in my 3 Warchiefs and 2 pithing needles.
    third game. i returned 2 lackeys to deck and moved out 2 drivers, 1 mogg war marshal, and add 1 tear\wear.
    in middle game he had 2 lands 1 hierarh, 1 stoneforge mystic, jitte in hand, 1 knight of the reliquary and 3-4 copyes of Stp+Gut shot. I won becaus 2 vials 3 gempalms, tin street and wear\tear in his 2 needles and some Ringleaders.

Realy sorry for my english. i've started to improve it.

Jul 2010
    Kapa'a HI

Quote Originally Posted by OlegtheSuper View Post
    Hi, all! This is a great thread! Thx to Gobolord for it! My name is Oleg, i'm from Russia.
    last week a i played goblins

4 Goblin Lackey
    3 Goblin Piledriver
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    4 Goblin Matron
    3 Goblin Warchief
    1 Goblin Chieftain
    2 Tin Street Hooligan
    1 Krenko, Mob Boss
    1 Skirk Prospector
    4 Gempalm Incinerator
    4 AEther Vial
    3 Mogg War Marshal
    1 Stingscourger
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter
    1 Siege-Gang Commander
    1 Tarfire

4 Mountain
    1 Plateau
    1 Taiga
    4 Wasteland
    3 Rishadan Port
    1 Arid Mesa
    4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Cavern of Souls

SB: 3 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    SB: 3 Relic of Progenitus
    SB: 1 Wear // Tear
    SB: 2 Pyrokinesis
    SB: 1 Dead // Gone
    SB: 2 Mindbreak Trap
    SB: 2 Pyroblast
    SB: 1 Red Elemental Blast

there were 4 tours

1 ruond S&T 0-2
    in second game i mull agressively to 4 and got nothing.

2 round Merfolks 2-0
    dont remember first game. in the second game i had 2 blast, 1 driver, 1 pyrokinesis and 1 Krenco.

3 round WUBg deathblade with bitterblossoms, lingering souls and no counterspells
    in first i resolved Krenco and activate it 2 times, so he gave up.
    in second he gather battle+jitte.sad
    in third i crushed him very hard

4 round GW Maveric with some Geists
    in first i was on draw.
    he started with Mother of runes, me vial, he landdroped and played quirion ranger, then i 1 more vial, after he played noble hiererh and his single stoneforge mystic for jitte, i matron for tin and killed jitte. Then he played founa shaman and on next turn searched for Subline archangel, then he desided to attack me with stoneforge mystic, so he gave him protection from red in resp i tryed to gempalm angel so he activeted ranger in resp, so -8. in my upkeep he activated ranger to untap mother in resp i put leader from vial and reveal 2 gempalm, so killed mother and angel, then contorl the game and win.
    second game. side in 2 pyrokinesis, 1 dead\gone becouse i know that he will sidein gaddock teeg and Linvala, keeper of Silence. Side out 3 Goblin lackey.
    he won. dont remember much but there were 3 StP in my 3 Warchiefs and 2 pithing needles.
    third game. i returned 2 lackeys to deck and moved out 2 drivers, 1 mogg war marshal, and add 1 tear\wear.
    in middle game he had 2 lands 1 hierarh, 1 stoneforge mystic, jitte in hand, 1 knight of the reliquary and 3-4 copyes of Stp+Gut shot. I won becaus 2 vials 3 gempalms, tin street and wear\tear in his 2 needles and some Ringleaders.

Realy sorry for my english. i've started to improve it.
    Nice report, Oleg!

How has Dead // Gone been working for you? It seems a little random.

Also, I've never liked REB effects. What do you see as their advantages and what do you board them in against?

Oct 2013
    Russia, Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by jrw1985 View Post
    Nice report, Oleg!

How has Dead // Gone been working for you? It seems a little random.

Also, I've never liked REB effects. What do you see as their advantages and what do you board them in against?

Thx you!

Dead/Gone is less randomly then kinesis. I dislike 2 to 1 trade kinesis+pitch to mother of runes. Agains Maveric it could be a big step back because utility of cards in Maveric>>> then Goblin's cards, and if you have no fast cards in your hand after you will lose board control. 'Dead' kill all his deck exception 4 knights and 1 angel in main and 1 angel in side. So 'Gone' decides problems with big creatures like Dark Depth. And Dead/Gone not sensitives to Gaddok Teeg but Kinesis does.

I have no Oblivion Rings and Aglels for Show and Tell because they are useless in others combo matches. I desided to try Jim Davis's side from his last SCG open. So i have 3 relic+3 reb+2 trap+3 thalia=11 cards in side agains TES. 3 thalia+3 reb+1 wear\tear+1 dead\gone=8 agains Show and Tell decks. In classic Max Tietze's list we have 3 relic+3 thalia+3 tpar=9<11 agains Tes. Agains Show decks 3 thalia+3 grip+1 angel=7<8. And Reb with Kinesis gives me almoste free win again merfolks. I like them vs Omni more then angels(wish=trickbind). They are good vs Spiral Tide, Dredge, Painter, Reanimator.

Stomping blue decks with "dead" decks, as usual.
    Sep 2010

Sup guys, I've been testing a really old splash. The legendary RB Goblins, that were once really powerful. I've been losing a lot with the Thalia splash, and decided to try something different.

My only problem is that my list seems a little old fashioned, and maybe you guys could help me tune it a bit. I know Black doesn't offer answers to resolved stuff, like white and green does (Oblivion Ring, Ancient Grudge, etc...) but discard really shores up our bad matchups (combo). All other matchups can be taken with tight play.

Lands [22]
    4 Wasteland
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Rishadan Port
    4 Bloodstained Mire
    1 Arid Mesa
    3 Badlands
    3 Mountain

Creatures [29]
    4 Goblin Lackey
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Warchief
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    4 Mogg War Marshal
    3 Goblin Piledriver
    3 Gempalm Incinerator
    2 Siege-Gang Commander
    1 Stingscourger

Spells [9]
    4 AEther Vial
    4 Cabal Therapy
    1 Warren Weirding

Sideboard [15]
    4 Leyline of the Void
    3 Pyrokinesis
    3 Thoughtseize
    2 Pyroblast
    2 Boartusk Liege
    1 Earwig Squad/Goblin Sharpshooter (this slot changes if I'm expecting a lot of Show and Tell or Elves, respectively)

I've tested this beauty for a week, and I've been putting good results. Non-Storm combo and Stoneforge.dec matchups improved a bit, and everything else feels the same (maybe Miracles felt a little hard). Elves is cakewalk, and Deathrite.dec is 55/45, usually (except Rock, which is pretty hard). Canadian got better with Warren Weirding being tutorable, but Rough/Tumble is still giving me nightmares.

Feel free to comment or criticize this list, it'll be welcomed.
    Let your Dredge 6 be: Narco, Narco, Narco, Bridge, Bridge, Dread Return

Apr 2010
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalize View Post
    Sup guys, I've been testing a really old splash. The legendary RB Goblins, that were once really powerful. I've been losing a lot with the Thalia splash, and decided to try something different.

My only problem is that my list seems a little old fashioned, and maybe you guys could help me tune it a bit. I know Black doesn't offer answers to resolved stuff, like white and green does (Oblivion Ring, Ancient Grudge, etc...) but discard really shores up our bad matchups (combo). All other matchups can be taken with tight play.

Lands [22]
    4 Wasteland
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Rishadan Port
    4 Bloodstained Mire
    1 Arid Mesa
    3 Badlands
    3 Mountain

Creatures [29]
    4 Goblin Lackey
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Warchief
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    4 Mogg War Marshal
    3 Goblin Piledriver
    3 Gempalm Incinerator
    2 Siege-Gang Commander
    1 Stingscourger

Spells [9]
    4 AEther Vial
    4 Cabal Therapy
    1 Warren Weirding

Sideboard [15]
    4 Leyline of the Void
    3 Pyrokinesis
    3 Thoughtseize
    2 Pyroblast
    2 Boartusk Liege
    1 Earwig Squad/Goblin Sharpshooter (this slot changes if I'm expecting a lot of Show and Tell or Elves, respectively)

I've tested this beauty for a week, and I've been putting good results. Non-Storm combo and Stoneforge.dec matchups improved a bit, and everything else feels the same (maybe Miracles felt a little hard). Elves is cakewalk, and Deathrite.dec is 55/45, usually (except Rock, which is pretty hard). Canadian got better with Warren Weirding being tutorable, but Rough/Tumble is still giving me nightmares.

Feel free to comment or criticize this list, it'll be welcomed.
    Beutiful. ALthough I don't get why you want to have 7 discard spells in any MU. I think you can easily swap Thoughtseize for Chalice of the void and cut the Pyroblasts for more Earwig Squads. In fact EWS would be half the reason for me to splash black (Therapies being the other half :-D)
    Well done, curious to hear results.,
    Mountain Caverns, Lackey, Go.

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchanges our apples, we each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange our ideas, we each have two ideas.

Stomping blue decks with "dead" decks, as usual.
    Sep 2010

Quote Originally Posted by GoboLord View Post
    Beutiful. ALthough I don't get why you want to have 7 discard spells in any MU. I think you can easily swap Thoughtseize for Chalice of the void and cut the Pyroblasts for more Earwig Squads. In fact EWS would be half the reason for me to splash black (Therapies being the other half :-D)
    Well done, curious to hear results.,
    7 discard pieces is to maximize the turn 1 plays against combo (T1 Thoughtseize vs Show and Tell is quite good). But you're right, Chalice of the Void adds more disruption, and has more applications. About Pyroblast, that was a last minute addition to sideboard, mostly to deal with Miracles, or any deck that relies on resolving blue spells.

New sideboard:
    4 Leyline of the Void
    4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Earwig Squad
    3 Pyrokinesis
    2 Boartusk Liege

Question: Can I play the black mana in Earwig's Squad Prowl with Cavern of Souls? It's an replacement effect, right?
    Let your Dredge 6 be: Narco, Narco, Narco, Bridge, Bridge, Dread Return

Apr 2010
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalize View Post
    7 discard pieces is to maximize the turn 1 plays against combo (T1 Thoughtseize vs Show and Tell is quite good). But you're right, Chalice of the Void adds more disruption, and has more applications. About Pyroblast, that was a last minute addition to sideboard, mostly to deal with Miracles, or any deck that relies on resolving blue spells.

New sideboard:
    4 Leyline of the Void
    4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Earwig Squad
    3 Pyrokinesis
    2 Boartusk Liege

Question: Can I play the black mana in Earwig's Squad Prowl with Cavern of Souls? It's an replacement effect, right?
    I don't know if it's an replacement effect but you can definitely use B mana out of Caverns to cast Earwig Squad for it's prowl costs. Als, Warchief reduces Earwig Squads PROWL costs by too.

//EDIT:
    Oh, and depending on your metagame you could pack some Perish/Nature's Ruin instead of Pkinesis.

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchanges our apples, we each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange our ideas, we each have two ideas.

Rob Rogers
    Dec 2007
    Wareham, MA

702.73. Prowl

702.73a Prowl is a static ability that functions on the stack. "Prowl [cost]" means "You may pay [cost] rather than pay this spell's mana cost if a player was dealt combat damage this turn by a source that, at the time it dealt that damage, was under your control and had any of this spell's creature types." Paying a spell's prowl cost follows the rules for paying alternative costs in rules 601.2b and 601.2e-g.

I really like the black splash myself. Earwig is exceptionally tank mode in Vintage.
    Team Hammafist-We don't take kindly to those who don't take kindly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jander78 View Post
    You still have to appreciate a well timed "fuck yall niggas" though.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    WotC should either stop printing such good blue creatures or start printing more Hammerfist Giants
    "Got any trade boogas?"

Oct 2013
    Russia, Moscow

My first goblin deck(10 years ago) was RB with ancient tomb and living death in main=) was funny. won my first dci tournament with this deck=) GL with them Vandalize!

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

I went 3-2 at my local weekly yesterday using a Winstigator list.

16 Core

3 Warren Instigator
    4 Mogg War Marshal
    4 Goblin Chieftain
    4 Gempalm Incinerator
    2 Krenko, Mob Boss
    1 Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter
    1 Skirk Prospector
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper

4 Wasteland
    4 Cavern of Souls
    1 Rishadan Port
    2 Chrome Mox
    12 Mountains

Sideboard
    1 Siege-Gang Commander
    2 Tarfire
    2 Relic of Progenitus
    2 Chalice of the Void
    2 Anarchy
    1 Red Elemental Blast
    1 Pyroblast
    2 Surgical Extraction
    2 Pithing Needle

20 players, 4 rounds of Swiss => Cut to top 8
    Round 1 - Mirror, Win 2-0
    Round 2 - Jund, Win 2-1
    Round 3 - Haterade, Loss 0-2 He added Stoneforge package and Jitte ran all over me...
    Round 4 - Shardless BUG, Win 2-1
    Top 8
    Round 5 - Jund Rematch, Loss 1-2

Jul 2010
    Kapa'a HI

I went 3-1 last night with Rw Goblins. R1 was the mirror match and I had better hands both games. I also ran Tarfire and Chieftain which certainly gave me an advantage. He also made a mistake which I've seen many newer goblins players make in the mirror: he Matron'd for Sharpshooter before he had haste or a Vial @ 3. An active sharpshooter is obviously great in the mirror, but if you can't activate him right away then you're better off building your board position instead.
    R2 I lost to MUD. This is a strange MU because sometimes they're fast, but sometimes they're slow, so there's no real point in mulling into hate. You just need to be more consistent than them. So he played T1 Lodestone Golem g1 and t1 Forgemaster g2. Great starts for him both games and I blanked on hate both games. Thems the breaks.

Apr 2010
    Germany

Hello fellow Cheiftains,

I attended a tourney today. 20 players, 5 rounds of Swiss, no cut to T8. I played a WInstigator list, finishing 4-1.

MANA (22)
    4 Wasteland
    4 Cavern of Souls
    4 Auntie’s Hovel
    4 Scalding Tarn
    1 Badlands
    2 Mountain
    1 Snow-Covered Mountain
    2 Chrome Mox

CORE (23)
    4 Aether Vial
    4 Goblin Lackey
    4 Goblin Piledriver
    3 Goblin Warchief
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Ringleader

OTHERS (15)
    4 Warren Instigator
    4 Goblin Chieftain
    2 Krenko, Mob Boss
    2 Tarfire
    2 Gempalm Incinerator
    1 Stingscourger

Sideboard (15)
    1 Chrome Mox
    3 Chalice of the Void
    4 Cabal Therapy
    3 Earwig Squad
    3 Perish
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper

Round 1 Momme with UR Young Pyromancer Delver
    G1 I go first, starting with Warren Instigator out of 2 Chrome Mox. WInstigator eats a Delver before it connects into Ringleader and Chieftain.

IN: 2 Earwig Squad
    OUT: 1 Krenko, 1 Stingscourger

Momme starts with Delver, while I start with Aether Vial out of a Wasteland. Delver doesn’t flip, Momme misses his 2nd landdrop and casts another Delver. I play another land, destroy Momme’s Volcanic Island and pass the turn, Vial@1. 2 Delver flip, revealing Flusterstorm. I take 12 damage before before I can connect with Winstigator AND play Earwig Squad in the same turn, ripping Momme’S remaining Red lands to prevent being turned into toast by Lighting Bolt. Momme scoops.

Round 2 David with Gbw Elves
    G1 I take mulligan to 5, David goes crazy with some Behemoth and his green, aggressive friends, rampaging as early as on turn 3.

IN: 3 Chalice, 1 Chrome Mox, 3 Perish
    OUT: 2 Krenko, 1 Stingscourger, 4 AEther Vial

G2 & 3 play out very much the same way: I lead with Chalice @ on turn 1. Perish sets him back on the relevant turn.

Round 3 Marcel with BG something
    On the scoresheet I see that the guy has 4 points. Somehow this makes me think he’s on EnergyField/Rest in Peace control. I keep a shitty hand with 1 Piledriver, 1 Chieftain, 2 Wastlands, 1 Caverns and 2 Fetchlands. Given the huge aggressive potential of the deck this was a crappy hand to keep, even IF I were able to Wasteland-timewalk a control deck. Well. Marcel lead with Bayou, Dark Ritual into Liliana of the Veil. I never come back into the game.

IN: 3 Earwig Squad
    OUT: 1 Krenko, 1 Stingscourger 1 Warchief

I open with Lackey. Marcel plas DRS to stop me from attacking. Unfortunately that works quite well. I eventually stick a Vial, and connect with Warren Instigator. Marcel is surprised, but unimpressed as he cast Infest. I die when he plays Abrupt Decay on my Vial and does some work on my lands.

Round 4 Andreas with Mono G Elves
    I start with Vial and Andreas can set up his Craterhoof Behmoth on Turn. The guy attacks me for 7, then for 5 and 5 on the next turn. From this point I get into the game, chumpblock and eventually kill-block the giant green frog. Gempalm, Tarfire and Chieftain finish him off.

see Round 2

In G2 I can cast Chalice of the Void on my turn 2 and Perish on turn 3. Andreas deck goes on rampage on turn 2 (just 1 turn before I could cast Chalice).

In Game 3 I lead with Chalice @ 1 on my first turn, then WInstigator, then Chieftain, then Perish. I win.

Round 5 Julian with Jund
    I lead with Vial, Julian opens with Deathrite Shaman. Julain sticks a Tarmogoyf, and a Dark Confidant and eventually Scavenging Ooze. I can turn he game around when I break his manaflow, destroying Badland, and shutting down his Twilight Mire Eventually I overwhelm him with double Chieftain and some removalspells. Oh, and Matron into Krenko.

IN: 3 Perish
    OUT: 3 Warchief

I beat him down to 5, ignoring Engineered Plague with Chieftain, Piledriver and 2 Ringleader. He stabilizes with Golgari Charm and Bloodbraid Elf. Double Lightning Bolt is enough to finish me off at that point.

IN: 3 Earwig Squad
    OUT: 2 Krenko, 1 Warren Instigator

!!!PUZZLE TIME!!!
    My opening hand for game 3 was

How would you play with that hand in the first 3 turns?

Conclusions
    * Chieftain was the MVP on that day.
    * I felt damn good to play with WInstigators again. The raw power the 2 cards (Chieftain and Winstigator seprately and in combination) is just overwhelming
    * Perish was a metacall and would normally have been Pyrokinesis. However, I never liked Pkinesis in Winstigator lists in the first place (due to the anti-synergy with Chrome Mox), so Perish might be just the right replacement in an Rb version of the deck.
    * props to ScatmanX for his secret-techy Chrome Mox #3 in the SB
    * I’m still not content with Krenko, but I felt like the deck needs something dumb and powerful. So that’s where Krenko came into play. I’m still going to look for better cards with the same “oops I win” potential, but manacost of 4 or less. Any idea is welcome.

Thank you for reading. Questions are, as always, appreciated.

- GL

P.S.: Oh, and I’d love to hear some reaction on my puzzle-question.
    Last edited by GoboLord; 10-14-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Thread Information