Page 358 of 509 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 10178

Thread: [Deck] Goblins

Sep 2011

Re: [Deck] Goblins

Quote Originally Posted by max_goblin View Post
    1st game against RUG: I guess what made him lose for sure is when he went for matron=tarfire with gempalm in hand, he knew that gempalm would never kill a goyf, and tarfire only made goyf bigger, I guess that a MWM would be better in that position. He could played matron, gempalm Delver, block one goyf and next turn double block easy.. giving him enough extra time to take to game, well, perhaps.
    I was thinking this at first, but he's at 3, both Goyfs can attack and he only has 4 mana total. If he goes Matron + Gempalm then he kills the Delver but he only has 2 creatures (Warchief+Matron) to 2 lethal Goyfs and has to block with his Warchief to stay alive. When he untaps he would have 0 board and 0 acceleration and would be at 3 trying to hold off 2 Goyfs. Bad position to be in. Tarfire lets him cast and chump with a Piledriver, keeping the Warchief alive to cast Ringleader next turn. With or without Tarfire those Goyfs were each lethal so why not just pump them +2/+2? The big difference is keeping the Warchief alive to give him a chance the next turn. Sadly he knows the opponent has a Stifle so that Ringleader isn't so good..

But what his list could use is Stingscourger. That's the perfect time for a Sting. Matron into Sting, bounce the Insectile, cast Pile as backup. Opponent attacks with both Goyfs and you chump with Sting and Matron. If opponent stupidly recasts Delver, he can't Stifle you so you Ringleader and might even be able to swing back for lethal depending on what you draw. If he doesn't cast Delver, you're still in a much better position.

BTW, even in a match with FoW and daze we can see that tarfire is better than gempalm right now, if he had a tarfife (not a gempalm) he could kill delver and them play lackey, with that play he would have more 6 life.. what is a lot..
    Yeah, the correct number is probably 3 Tarfire + 1-2 Gempalm. So many times on turn 2-3 I keep wishing my Gempalms were removal spells.

2nd game against RUG: The fact that the RUG player goes for a ponder on his first turn, is a sign that he is short in mana? Because that wasteland early sound a bit risk. Well, he could just played Thalia, what would be not that good, as he would just play goyf in his turn, what should change a lot this game.
    It's not risky. He has T1 Vial and infinite Thalias, at which point his lands are infinitely less valuable than his opponent's lands and the correct time to Wasteland is always IMO. In this case, it meant no Goyf and auto-win, which seems good.

In 3rd Game that wasteland really costed his game? What could he done with a flooded hand in that situation?
    Uncounterable Turn 4 Ringleader. Seems like a good plan when flooded. Sacrificing a land when your only action costs 2 more than anything in your opponent's deck just seems bad.

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jrw1985 View Post
    The following match Mr Pilcher forgets a Vial trigger, then doesn't Tarfire a Dark Confidant. You cannot let grindy decks like BUG Delver draw free cards. Then he Tarfires a Goyf. Hrmf.... wow. Um, ok. Then he scoops to a Dark Confidant before his opponent's last upkeep when opponent was at 3. You can't scoop when your opponent is one untap step from possible suicide.
    Both of them misplay like crazy. BUG player wastes a mainphase Brainstorm when there's no reason to dig for anything. He could have saved it until after the Relic was popped to get a surprise 1/+1 on his Goyf or used it to dig for something important later.

There are reasons to not Tarfire that Confidant immediately (Ringleader+1 land plays much nicer with two 1/2 Goyfs than with two 4/5 Goyfs) but those go out the window when he burns a Tarfire for no good reason. Had he not cast the Tarfire at all, less damage from Goyfs, blocking decisions might change, and he would have had it on the last turn... to cast when opponent blind flips Thoughtseize off the Confidant FTW.

Oct 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden

Hi everyone, I made top 8 of a 47 people tournament yesterday. Here's the list I played
    4 Aether Vial
    4 Goblin Lackey
    1 Skirk Prospector
    3 Mogg War Marshal
    2 Goblin Piledriver
    2 Tarfire
    1 Warren Weirding
    4 Gempalm Incinerator
    3 Goblin Chieftain
    2 Goblin Warchief
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper
    1 Krenko, Mob Boss

4 Wasteland
    4 Rishadan port
    4 Cavern of Souls
    2 Badlands
    4 Snow-covered Mountain
    1 Arid Mesa
    2 Bloodstained Mire
    1 Scalding Tarn
    1 Wooded Foothills

Sideboard
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Cabal Therapy
    2 Pyrokinesis
    1 Relic of Progenitus
    1 Surgical Extraction
    1 Stingscourger
    1 Engineered Plague
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper

R1 Pox 2-1
    Vial and Ringleader, along with cards like Mogg War Marshal make a lot of his cards do a lot less. G2 my opponent went Engineered Plague > Night of Souls Betrayal, and I lost, which was to much for me to handle.

1-0

R2 UWR Delver 2-0
    My opponent told me that he had beat goblins the round before.
    G1 I was on the play and lead with a lackey, which met a mainphase plow. On my t2 I played a Vial and a second Lackey. Lackey connected and I took the game from there. G2 My opponent played two Grim Lavamancers and two Stoneforge Mystics, fetching and playing Jitte and Batterskull. However, I had an active Vial and a Scrapper and a Matron in hand. I played Matron for a second Scrapper and took out both of his equipments. I also had to port my opponent mainphase to prevent a Batterskull bounce. With no equipments left (maybe), and me at a fairly stable life total, the game looked pretty good. When I drew a chalice I almost wanted to play it for X=3, as TNN/Sword of X & Y were pretty much all that I was afraid of. ^^ I still played it on one though.

2-0

R3 Hypergenesis 2-0
    G1 I saw a Scalding Tarn and a Tropical Island. I ported Scalding Tarn and then wastelanded it, and then kept porting my opponent upkeep. I put my opponent on RUG delver. maybe that was incorrect since he would probably have played something then. G2 my opponent mulliganed to five and didn't draw any action. I figured out he wasn't playing RUG when I saw basics and Spirit Guides.

3-0

R4 BW 0-2
    My opponent, who is a friend of mine, went on to win the tournament. I feel his deck has quite a good matchup versus goblins, and he is a great player as well. I made a misplay G2 when I had a cabal therapy in hand. I decided to wait until my opponent played a sfm to be able to take a batterskull. But my opponent missed his second land drop, having kept a seven. In hindsight, I don't think my opponent would keep a onelander unless he had a plague, which he had.

3-1

R5 BUG control 2-1
    This matchup was more difficult than I expected it to be. I was paired against a friend who I had been preparing with the night before. It sucks to have to play a friend when both of you need a win to make top 8.

4-1

R6 ID

4-1-1

Top 8

ANT 0-2
    I was paired against storm and was t2 killed g1. G2 I kept a fast six with no hate, drew a cabal therapy, buying myself a couple of turns, it wasn't enough however.

The second Tarfire and the second Scrapper in the board were great. I'll probably be cutting the relic, the surgical and the Stingscourger for something else. after having lost to storm, I want to add some more combohate, but I'm obviously biased at the moment. I might take a look at one of those lists that splash both black and white, or add some thoughtseizes to the board.
    Last edited by Sandro95; 06-17-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Hey guys, let's do it! The blue yonder awaits! Yahoo!
    Apr 2011
    The World

Congrats! but one question:

Quote Originally Posted by Sandro95 View Post
    (...)

R3 Hypergenesis 2-0
    G1 I saw a Scalding Tarn and a Tropical Island. I ported Scalding Tarn and then wastelanded it, and then kept porting my opponent upkeep. I put my opponent on RUG delver. maybe that was incorrect since he would probably have played something then. G2 my opponent mulliganed to five and didn't draw any action. I figured out he wasn't playing RUG when I saw basics and Spirit Guides.

3-0

(...)
    Your opponent didn't react to Port? Weird...

My deck:

23 Land
    4x wasteland
    3x Rishadan Port
    4x Cavern of Souls
    4x Bloodstained Mire
    2x Aride Mesa
    2x Plateau
    2x Taiga
    2x Mountain

Creatures:27
    4x Goblin Lackey
    4x Goblin Ringleader
    4x Goblin Matron
    4x Goblin Piledriver
    4X Goblin Warchief
    3x Gemplam Incinerator
    2x Mog War Marshal
    1x Siege Gang Commander
    1x Goblin Sharpshooter
    1x Goblin Chieftain
    1x Skirk Prospector
    1x Krenko, Mob Boss
    1x Stingscourger

other: (6)
    4x Aether vial
    2x Tarfire

Sideboard:
    4x Leyline of the Void
    4x Ashen Rider
    2x Krosan Grip
    1x TukTuk Scrapper
    3x Pithing Needle
    1x Talia Guardian of Thraben or 1 more pitting needle for this slot.

My problem is i would like to play 3 thalia's mainboard because they take out lots of decks.
    The big question is wat to take out for it.

Any tips would be welcome!

also any motivated suggestions for changing the main deck are welcome!

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by dissy; 03-09-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dissy View Post
    My problem is i would like to play 3 thalia's mainboard because they take out lots of decks.
    The big question is wat to take out for it
    I would cut the 3 Goblin Pyromancer for Thalia. Why are you running 3 main? Seems like a 0-1 slot in the SB only.

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    I would cut the 3 Goblin Pyromancer for Thalia. Why are you running 3 main? Seems like a 0-1 slot in the SB only.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    Lol that has to be a gempalm incinerator haha guess i was still sleeping haha (edited)

Oct 2013
    Russia, Moscow

My list and stats in cocatrice

4 Goblin Lackey
    4 Goblin Piledriver
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Warchief
    2 Tin Street Hooligan
    1 Skirk Prospector
    3 Gempalm Incinerator
    4 AEther Vial
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter
    3 Tarfire
    1 Stingscourger
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper
    1 Siege-Gang Commander

1 Plateau
    2 Taiga
    4 Wasteland
    3 Rishadan Port
    4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Cavern of Souls
    1 Arid Mesa
    3 Snow-Covered Mountain
    1 Wooded Foothills

SB: 3 Relic of Progenitus
    SB: 1 Pyrokinesis
    SB: 3 Confusion in the Ranks
    SB: 1 Mindbreak Trap
    SB: 4 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    SB: 2 Krosan Grip
    SB: 1 Rest in Peace

2-1 Control Bug
    2-1 Pox
    2-0 Goblins
    2-0 UG Madness
    2-0 UB Tezzeret
    0-4 WUG Maveric

2-1 Spanish Inquisition
    2-0 Goblins
    2-1 manaless dredge
    0-2 all spells
    0-2 Reanimator
    2-1 BW Clerics
    2-1 Belcher
    1-0 UR Stasis
    2-1 RUG Delver

1-2 RUG Delver

1-0 UB Tezzeret
    2-0 Pod Nic Fit
    1-0 Pod Nic Fit
    2-0 D&T
    2-0 D&T
    2-0 UWB DeathBlade

0-2 UBR Reanimator
    2-0 BW
    2-0 Pinter

2-1 BRG Deapth Combo
    2-1 BRG Deapth Combo
    Last edited by OlegtheSuper; 03-12-2014 at 12:44 AM.

Dec 2011
    Richmond, VA

I went 4-0 in the Legacy challenge at GP Richmond on Friday to win a Force of Will. Here's the list I played (and have been playing since GP DC):

4 Goblin Lackey
    3 Goblin Piledriver
    2 Mogg War Marshal
    2 Stingscourger
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Warchief
    3 Goblin Chieftan
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    2 Krenko, Mobb Boss
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper

3 Gempalm Incinerator
    2 Tarfire

4 Aether Vial

12 Mountains
    4 Cavern of souls
    4 Wasteland
    2 Rishadan Port

Sideboard:

4 Ashen Rider
    2 Pyrokinesis
    2 Chalice of the Void
    2 Tormod's Crypt
    1 Grafdigger's Cage
    1 Relic of Progenitus
    1 Pithing Needle
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper

Round 1: 2-0 against Shardless BUG. I worked him in Game one. He Abrupt Decayed a vial but he just couldn't answer Krenko once it hit the board. He had to read the Mob Boss when i played it for 3 off of a Warchief. I immediately made 5 Goblins. Next turn it made 11 and he just couldn't handle all the pressure. In game 2 I survived his sideboard jitte by killing all of his threats so that he couldn't keep counters on it. He seemed quite miffed afterwards to have lost to goblins, but I think that this si a very lopsided match up in our favor.

Round 2: 2-0 against U/W Stoneblade.

He never played a Stoneforge Mystic in game 1 and died pretty quickly. He had the Squire on turn 2 in Game 2, but when he fetched Batterskull I just tarfired it and he never caught up. These games were pretty uneventful. I also think his list was a bit outdated, as I never saw a True-Name Nemesis.

Round 3: 2-0 Against Jund

I was seemingly behind in both games but managed to catch up on the back of Warchief each time. I can't remember exactly what happened in the First game, but in Game 2 the board was my lackey and Pileddriver and 4 lands against his Bob and Goyf. He plays a Lilianna and goes -2. I sac the Piledriver and Gempalm the Bob in Response. On my turn I play a land, Stingscourger his Goyf back to hand, hit with Lackey dropping Warchief, and then Play Krenko for 3 mana and make 4 Goblins. The game was not close from then on out.

Round 4: 2-0 against RUG Delver.

I think I cast 6 Ringleaders in 2 games. I kept fetching them with Matrons, being patient, and staying ahead. The most interesting line was in game 2, with me on the draw. He plays a delver, I tarfire it. He plays another delver. I have both tarfire and Pyrokinesis in my hand. I also have a vial that i want to play. If I Pyro, I play around daze. If I tarfire, I keep another piece of removal. I decide to lead with vial. He doesn't daze it, so I then tarfire his Delver. Next turn he plays a 3/4 Goyf. I Pyrokinesis it pitching a Piledriver and he has a hard time finding more threats for several turns. I win this game through TWO Rough/Tumbles by being patient and never committing too much to the board. This still feels liek a really good match up.

So there you have it. I won a Force, which was a great start to the weekend. I made day 2 with Melira Pod in the main event. I was 9-2 and up a game on Valentine Makl (Mackl?) at table 50, but he came back and beat me. I went on to lose my next 3, making it 4 loses in a row, and ended up in 295th.

I really like this Krenko-centric build. I hope you'll try it.

Oct 2013
    Russia, Moscow

8-0 great result, grats with FoW!

Quote Originally Posted by woodjt5 View Post
    I went 4-0 in the Legacy challenge at GP Richmond on Friday to win a Force of Will. Here's the list I played (and have been playing since GP DC):

4 Goblin Lackey
    3 Goblin Piledriver
    2 Mogg War Marshal
    2 Stingscourger
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Warchief
    3 Goblin Chieftan
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    2 Krenko, Mobb Boss
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper

3 Gempalm Incinerator
    2 Tarfire

4 Aether Vial

12 Mountains
    4 Cavern of souls
    4 Wasteland
    2 Rishadan Port

Sideboard:

4 Ashen Rider
    2 Pyrokinesis
    2 Chalice of the Void
    2 Tormod's Crypt
    1 Grafdigger's Cage
    1 Relic of Progenitus
    1 Pithing Needle
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper

Round 1: 2-0 against Shardless BUG. I worked him in Game one. He Abrupt Decayed a vial but he just couldn't answer Krenko once it hit the board. He had to read the Mob Boss when i played it for 3 off of a Warchief. I immediately made 5 Goblins. Next turn it made 11 and he just couldn't handle all the pressure. In game 2 I survived his sideboard jitte by killing all of his threats so that he couldn't keep counters on it. He seemed quite miffed afterwards to have lost to goblins, but I think that this si a very lopsided match up in our favor.

Round 2: 2-0 against U/W Stoneblade.

He never played a Stoneforge Mystic in game 1 and died pretty quickly. He had the Squire on turn 2 in Game 2, but when he fetched Batterskull I just tarfired it and he never caught up. These games were pretty uneventful. I also think his list was a bit outdated, as I never saw a True-Name Nemesis.

Round 3: 2-0 Against Jund

I was seemingly behind in both games but managed to catch up on the back of Warchief each time. I can't remember exactly what happened in the First game, but in Game 2 the board was my lackey and Pileddriver and 4 lands against his Bob and Goyf. He plays a Lilianna and goes -2. I sac the Piledriver and Gempalm the Bob in Response. On my turn I play a land, Stingscourger his Goyf back to hand, hit with Lackey dropping Warchief, and then Play Krenko for 3 mana and make 4 Goblins. The game was not close from then on out.

Round 4: 2-0 against RUG Delver.

I think I cast 6 Ringleaders in 2 games. I kept fetching them with Matrons, being patient, and staying ahead. The most interesting line was in game 2, with me on the draw. He plays a delver, I tarfire it. He plays another delver. I have both tarfire and Pyrokinesis in my hand. I also have a vial that i want to play. If I Pyro, I play around daze. If I tarfire, I keep another piece of removal. I decide to lead with vial. He doesn't daze it, so I then tarfire his Delver. Next turn he plays a 3/4 Goyf. I Pyrokinesis it pitching a Piledriver and he has a hard time finding more threats for several turns. I win this game through TWO Rough/Tumbles by being patient and never committing too much to the board. This still feels liek a really good match up.

So there you have it. I won a Force, which was a great start to the weekend. I made day 2 with Melira Pod in the main event. I was 9-2 and up a game on Valentine Makl (Mackl?) at table 50, but he came back and beat me. I went on to lose my next 3, making it 4 loses in a row, and ended up in 295th.

I really like this Krenko-centric build. I hope you'll try it.
    Hey,

Thanks for sharing your deck with us!
    I see you don't play Siege Gang Commanders. I played a build that looks a bit like this.
    The problem i had with the krenko was that in response to the krenko they always abrubt decay, disfigure, bolt and so on my warchief.
    So i never get my krenko to activate.
    I play 3 warchiefs en 1 chieftain maby i should switch to tot 3 chieftains so my krenko is more a life.

It seems like u were prety lucky with the match ups.
    We can win from fair decks with goblins.
    But specially with your build we are kind of weak
    But i will give it try

Myself i build a goblin stompy deck with good results (not invented by me although).
    The deck is really fun to play but not for ur opponent haha
    Main Deck
    9 Mountain
    4 City of Traitors
    4 Ancient Tomb
    2 Cavern of Souls
    4 Magus of the Moon
    4 Simian Spirit Guide
    1 Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper
    4 Moggcatcher
    4 Siege-Gang Commander
    1 Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
    1 Murderous Redcap
    4 Pyroblast
    1 Goblin Settler
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Blood Moon
    4 Chrome Mox
    3 Trinisphere

Sideboard
    4 Leyline of the Void
    4 Confusion in the Ranks
    2 Pyrokinesis
    2 Ratchet Bomb
    2 Ensnaring Bridge
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter

Gameplan is to land trinisphere or blood moon as fast as possible. And then al the basic land decks are dead.
    And than make a never ending stone rain with kiki jiki en goblin setler. You find your engines with Moggcatcher.

My results yesterday

Dredge 2-0
    game 1.
    Opening with trinisphere: he scooped
    game 2.
    Same story

WUr mirracles 2-1
    game 1
    Turn 1 bloodmoon, he daze me i removed shimian spirit guide. turn 2 trinisphere. he scooped
    game 2
    Turn 1 bloodmoon, he daze me didnt had mana so it got counterd, turn 2 trinisphere he couldnt counter turn 3 i had my second bloodmoon. he couldnt counter and than i couldnt get my engine so he managed to have some basics and take me down.
    Game 3
    Turn 1 bloodmoon daze shimian sirit guide so it resolved he couldnt get his basics and i started stoneraining with kiki en settler

BUG 2-1
    game 1
    Mull tot 3 scoop
    game 2
    turn 1 bloodmoon forced
    turn 2 trinisphere forced
    turn 3 bloodmoon resolved and that was game
    game 3
    turn 1 bloodmoon he scooped

infect 2-0
    game 1 bloodmoon. couldnt counter so that was game
    game 2 trinisphere he couldnt counter i got my moggcatcher in play he payed a inkmoth nexus i used my catcher in his turn searched for my setler. inkmoth nexus gone. than i searched fo my kiki jiki and it was scoop

It was pretty fun to play this deck and it worked damn good. The problem is that you have to commit to muliganing a lot. But if you are willing to do that it's a really fun deck. and really cheap no duals no fetches. only city of traitors u can build for around 200-300 and it is lots of fun. To see ur enemy scoop after a turn 1 bloodmoon resolving.
    For counterdecks if u have an opening hand wich is good than u might even be a ble to pyroblast the force of will!!

Oct 2013
    Russia, Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by liamb View Post
    Read it here

http://www.starcitygames.com/article...The-Field.html

Quote Originally Posted by OlegtheSuper View Post
    Thanks mate. That's somehow proves that he was wrong calling 'the death of an old friend'.

Oct 2013
    Russia, Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by liamb View Post
    Thanks mate. That's somehow proves that he was wrong calling 'the death of an old friend'.
    you are absolutely right!

Dec 2011
    Richmond, VA

I see you don't play Siege Gang Commanders. I played a build that looks a bit like this.
    The problem i had with the krenko was that in response to the krenko they always abrubt decay, disfigure, bolt and so on my warchief.
    So i never get my krenko to activate.
    I play 3 warchiefs en 1 chieftain maby i should switch to tot 3 chieftains so my krenko is more a life.

It seems like u were prety lucky with the match ups.
    We can win from fair decks with goblins.
    But specially with your build we are kind of weak
    But i will give it try
    I found that Siege-Gang was just worse than Krenko 90% of the time, so I built my deck to take advantage of Krenko. Seven haste enablers and two Krenkos reflect this mindset.

You're right that I got good match ups, but I feel at least 50-50 against everything that isn't combo. We also have a ton of tools to fight dredge and reanimator with this build. Obviously, Show & Tell is tough and Storm is just a terrible match up.

I found that Siege-Gang was just worse than Krenko 90% of the time, so I built my deck to take advantage of Krenko. Seven haste enablers and two Krenkos reflect this mindset.

You're right that I got good match ups, but I feel at least 50-50 against everything that isn't combo. We also have a ton of tools to fight dredge and reanimator with this build. Obviously, Show & Tell is tough and Storm is just a terrible match up.
    thats why my normal gobbo build has:
    3 thalia guardian of thrabens
    4 leyline of the void
    3 chalice
    4 ashen riders

i will try the krenko one next week but it doesnt feel fast enough for me

Dec 2011
    Richmond, VA

thats why my normal gobbo build has:
    3 thalia guardian of thrabens
    4 leyline of the void
    3 chalice
    4 ashen riders

i will try the krenko one next week but it doesnt feel fast enough for me
    I just hate the Thalia version. It makes your terrible match ups slightly better and your good match ups slightly worse. The first tiem I flipped a Thalia off of a ringleader I wanted to throw the deck. My personal opinion is that if I'm going to play Thalia, I'd rather do it in D&T.

Similarly to you, I play 5 pieces of GY hate, 4 Ashen Rider, and 2 chalice in the board.

I just hate the Thalia version. It makes your terrible match ups slightly better and your good match ups slightly worse. The first tiem I flipped a Thalia off of a ringleader I wanted to throw the deck. My personal opinion is that if I'm going to play Thalia, I'd rather do it in D&T.

Similarly to you, I play 5 pieces of GY hate, 4 Ashen Rider, and 2 chalice in the board.
    Thats why they are in my sideboard. It kills dredge storm and a lot of other decks.

What do u think of my stompy build?

Apr 2010
    Germany

Thats why they are in my sideboard. It kills dredge storm and a lot of other decks.

What do u think of my stompy build?
    With this SB configuration you won't really "kill" any storm deck. Storm (ANT and TES) is incredibly hard to hate with just a single angle of attack. Nobody will scoop to a single Chalice or a single piece of graveyard hate. You will usually need them in multiples and/or paired with a fast clock. When I build my SB I ask myself if I want to beat storm or not (i.e. if I expect to play against storm combo on a torunament at least once). If so, then I will need 10 SB slots (at least) to drag the MU down to a 50-50% AFTER game 1.

Currently my SB looks like this
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Cabal Therapy
    2 Earwig Squad
    1 CHrome Mox (3 more in the MD)
    1 Sharpshooter
    3 Perish

Sadly enough this is far from enough to "crush" storm combo.

On a different note:
    I really wonder why you guys are playing graveyard hat right now. Could be just me/my meta, but I havn't seen any Dredge deck in half a year now, and only one deck where I would even consider boaring GY hate. Which decks do you want graveyard hate against? And more importantly: what would you board OUT in these MUs?
    Mountain Caverns, Lackey, Go.

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchanges our apples, we each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange our ideas, we each have two ideas.

Thread Information