Page 377 of 509 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,540 of 10178

Thread: [Deck] Goblins

Viking Extraordinaire
    Aug 2012
    Currently raiding Bant, Friesland.

Re: [Deck] Goblins

Quote Originally Posted by Sandro95 View Post
    Hi everyone, I've got a tournament report. :) Started out 2-0, and then lost the last four rounds. :/
    I played my R/B classic list.
    For the lazy:

Mainboard
    4 Goblin Lackey
    1 Skirk Prospector
    3 Mogg War Marshal
    2 Goblin Piledriver
    4 Gempalm Incinerator
    3 Goblin Chieftain
    2 Goblin Warchief
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper
    1 Krenko, Mob Boss
    1 Warren Weirding
    2 Tarfire
    4 Aether Vial
    4 Wasteland
    4 Rishadan Port
    4 Cavern of Souls
    2 Badlands
    4 Snow-Covered Mountain
    1 Arid Mesa
    2 Bloodstained Mire
    1 Scalding Tarn
    1 Wooded Foothills

Sideboard
    4 Chalice of the Void
    3 Cabal Therapy
    2 Thoughtseize
    2 Relic of Progenitus
    2 Pyrokinesis
    1 Engineered Plague
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper

Strange, I think your deck is really well setup to defeat elves. I mean sure, sometimes you just lose, nature of combo, but you are really, really well set up to beat elves. Normally I feel good about my chances with the 1 main board Sharpshooter, 3 Tarfire, 3 Gempalm Incinerator and it gets better after board with 3 Pyrokinesis. You have even more than that. Could it be that you are over boarding? Your description of the games sounded like you simply got un-lucky. But you do have 12 plausible great cards for the match-up in sideboard.

If I edit a post without an explanation, I am just correcting typos and / or formatting.
    Legacy Goblins Records
    Our Discord

Jul 2010
    Kapa'a HI

I played some pretty miserable magic this week too. The first tourney was Wednesday night. I played a Rb build with 2 MWM, 2 Warren Weidings, and 3 Cheiftains plus 4 Warchiefs.

R1 Sneak and Show
    G1 I was faster than him and won
    G2 I mulled to 6 on the draw. My hand had no 1-drop but 2 Piledrivers, so I kept it. I got both Piledrivers in play, then he Pyroclasmed my board. I was then mana screwed with three lands in play but only 1 that produced R. Everything in hand for me was RR to cast. I might need to consider cutting down on the colorless lands. He played Sneak Attack and won. I gave him extra time to assemble the combo when I was mana screwed.
    G3 I had a great hand with multiple Lackeys and Vial. I Played a Lackey. He durdled. I Lackeyed in a Warchief to force him to Pyroclasm the next turn, which he did. I then played a 2nd Lackey which he Hyrdoblasted, but then I Vialed in a third Lackey and that guy brought home the Win for me.

R2 Reanimator
    G1 My hand was awesome. Cavern, Lackey, Stingscourger, Wasteland. Amazing hand, but I was on the draw. My opponent T1 Entombs Grizz. I T1 lackey. He T2 Exhumes. I T2 Stingscourger but he draws 7. T3 he Shows Elesh Norn and I can't get back in. Lose.
    G2 My opponent mulled to 5 and I had the Surgical for his Entomb target. Easy win.
    G3 My opponent opened on a Thoughtseize which took my Surgical, clearing the way for another early Grizz that was too far ahead for me. L

R3 Lands
    Lands has gotten soooooo much better with Thespian Stage/Depths so they can finally end the game. That plus PF/Grove to control the board and Abrupt Decay for Vial. And considering that because of Cavern of Souls we barely play any basics anymore, Lands' Waste game becomes even better against us. I lose 2 miserable games in a row and am never close to being in it in either game.

This shitty day of magic made me decide I wanted the White splash again. I wanted Thalia, Wear/Tear and Rest in Peace again. So I changed up the deck and made it White with three Thalias MD, and headed off to another tournament on Saturday.

R1 TES
    G1 I was on the draw. My opponent T1 Probed me then CT'd me taking my Thalia. Then he made 16 Goblins T2. L
    G2 I had a T1 Lackey which got bounced. Then two turns later I got comboed out. L

R2 Painter Grindstone
    G1 he plays T1 Grindstone, T2 Revoker, T3 Painter, T4 wins.
    G2 he plays T1 Grindstone, T2 Revoker, T3 Painter, T4 wins.
    In both games I get fucked over by my manabase and cannot get the correct colors for my cards in hand. Serious manabase problems.

R3 Rematch Reanimator (I scooped to him since it was a three round tourney and he was 1-1 so he could actually top-8)
    Same player as from Wednesday's tourney.
    G1 I Wasted him out then Thalia'd him for the W.
    G2 He mulled and durdled while I went off.

Fun Round - Goblin Mirror
    I played against potatodavid for fun. He was running a Winstigator build. I beat him G1 with Krenko because he only played Tarfire, not Gempalm. G2 was pretty much the same. I had mana problems again this game.

So I kept having mana problems. The question is do you solve those mana problems by taking out Ports for more R/x producing lands? Or do you solve them by playing more R or colorless SB cards?

I think it's important that I keep playing 3 Thalia maindeck, so I guess I'd better drop the Ports. Then I could run something like the following 22...

4 Waste
    3 Cavern
    1 Karakas
    6 Fetchlands
    4 Plateau
    4 Mountain

...but I don't really know...

Oct 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf Forkbeard View Post
    For the lazy:

Mainboard
    4 Goblin Lackey
    1 Skirk Prospector
    3 Mogg War Marshal
    2 Goblin Piledriver
    4 Gempalm Incinerator
    3 Goblin Chieftain
    2 Goblin Warchief
    1 Goblin Sharpshooter
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper
    1 Krenko, Mob Boss
    1 Warren Weirding
    2 Tarfire
    4 Aether Vial
    4 Wasteland
    4 Rishadan Port
    4 Cavern of Souls
    2 Badlands
    4 Snow-Covered Mountain
    1 Arid Mesa
    2 Bloodstained Mire
    1 Scalding Tarn
    1 Wooded Foothills

Sideboard
    4 Chalice of the Void
    3 Cabal Therapy
    2 Thoughtseize
    2 Relic of Progenitus
    2 Pyrokinesis
    1 Engineered Plague
    1 Tuktuk Scrapper

Strange, I think your deck is really well setup to defeat elves. I mean sure, sometimes you just lose, nature of combo, but you are really, really well set up to beat elves. Normally I feel good about my chances with the 1 main board Sharpshooter, 3 Tarfire, 3 Gempalm Incinerator and it gets better after board with 3 Pyrokinesis. You have even more than that. Could it be that you are over boarding? Your description of the games sounded like you simply got un-lucky. But you do have 12 plausible great cards for the match-up in sideboard.
    You're absolutely right. I do have a fairly good record versus elves. Over boarding may be an issue, but I'm not sure about it. What are your thoughts on being more proactive in the matchup? Also, thank you for posting my decklist :)

Viking Extraordinaire
    Aug 2012
    Currently raiding Bant, Friesland.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandro95 View Post
    You're absolutely right. I do have a fairly good record versus elves. Over boarding may be an issue, but I'm not sure about it. What are your thoughts on being more proactive in the matchup? Also, thank you for posting my decklist :)
    I think that you can easily drop a Gempalm Incinerator as it only works after you have board presence, straight up for a Tarfire. Tarfire has game against so many decks, including this match-up. I personally haven't had the pleasure of using Cabal Therapy against an elf player, but theoretically it should be very powerful. They want more cards, not quality cards, so taking 2 cards away is more powerful on average than taking 1 individual card. Being pro-active usually means doing the relevant thing first, normally a hate card, but please don't forget a clock is very valuable. Never undervalue your ability to race. Most opponent's are actually terrified of that possibility from goblins. The reason I was suggesting you were over-boarding is that if you have 12 cards that are justifiable to bring in the match up. Only playing hate cards doesn't win a game, it slows a game several turns. Not one of those actually help your own game plan of killing them, they hurt the opposing game plan to kill you. You need to be able to execute your deck's goals with hate slowing them down "enough." It is the reason I think Goblin Piledriver is so valuable in the non Warren Instigator builds. Sure they can block it, but it's not about that, it's about making the opponent play your game, not theirs. I think the most cards I board is 6, maybe 7, simply because the rest of the deck simply still needs to work.

Quote Originally Posted by jrw1985 View Post
    So I kept having mana problems. The question is do you solve those mana problems by taking out Ports for more R/x producing lands? Or do you solve them by playing more R or colorless SB cards?

I think it's important that I keep playing 3 Thalia maindeck, so I guess I'd better drop the Ports. Then I could run something like the following 22...

4 Waste
    3 Cavern
    1 Karakas
    6 Fetchlands
    4 Plateau
    4 Mountain

...but I don't really know...
    Though Kenny Dungar's List and article go over his white build I actually think Kevin Deffenbaugh's List is a better Thalia, Guardian of Thraben build. He eschew's Rishadan Port entirely for fetches and mana correction knowing that Thalia, Guardian of Thraben can do a very solid Rishadan Port impression, if not better. Note how he still ran 2 Relic of Progenitus because the mana is still shaky. (Aside: Strangely the mana is only shaky because we are trying to get to 4 mana; Think about other multicolored decks in the format. They just jam the duals because the curve ends at 2.) His list is a work of art. I ran it for a while, and I really liked it. Pretty good against Engineered Plague. The combo match-ups were significantly easier, which is saying something noting how our deck works against combo.

If I edit a post without an explanation, I am just correcting typos and / or formatting.
    Legacy Goblins Records
    Our Discord

Oct 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf Forkbeard View Post
    I think that you can easily drop a Gempalm Incinerator as it only works after you have board presence, straight up for a Tarfire. Tarfire has game against so many decks, including this match-up. I personally haven't had the pleasure of using Cabal Therapy against an elf player, but theoretically it should be very powerful. They want more cards, not quality cards, so taking 2 cards away is more powerful on average than taking 1 individual card. Being pro-active usually means doing the relevant thing first, normally a hate card, but please don't forget a clock is very valuable. Never undervalue your ability to race. Most opponent's are actually terrified of that possibility from goblins. The reason I was suggesting you were over-boarding is that if you have 12 cards that are justifiable to bring in the match up. Only playing hate cards doesn't win a game, it slows a game several turns. Not one of those actually help your own game plan of killing them, they hurt the opposing game plan to kill you. You need to be able to execute your deck's goals with hate slowing them down "enough." It is the reason I think Goblin Piledriver is so valuable in the non Warren Instigator builds. Sure they can block it, but it's not about that, it's about making the opponent play your game, not theirs. I think the most cards I board is 6, maybe 7, simply because the rest of the deck simply still needs to work.
    Thank you for your response. I have been wanting another Tarfire and am going to try out the 3-3 split. When sideboarding versus elves I usually bring in 4 Chalices, 2 Pyrokinesis, 1 Engineered Plague, and maybe 2 thoughtseizes.

Oct 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden

I playtested this deck a couple of times this week and here are the results,
    iam curious what you guys think of this build.

Sorry for my terrible english

Land (22)
    3x Auntie's Hovel
    4x Badlands
    4x Bloodstained Mire
    4x Cavern of Souls
    2x Mountain
    1x Swamp
    4x Wasteland

Creature (26)
    4x Goblin Lackey
    4x Goblin Matron
    4x Goblin Piledriver
    4x Goblin Ringleader
    1x Goblin Sharpshooter
    4x Goblin Warchief
    1x Goblin Chieftain
    1x Gempalm incinerator
    2x Stingscourger
    1x Wort, Boggart Auntie

Instant (3)
    3x Tarfire

Sorcery (5)
    4x Cabal Therapy
    1x Warren Weirding

Artifact (4)
    4x Æther Vial

Sideboard (15)
    4x Earwig Squad
    3x Pyrokinesis
    4x Skirk Prospector
    2x Surgical Extraction
    1x Tarfire
    1x Tuktuk Scrapper

2-0 Affinity
    game 1: turn 1 vial, he played a tomb for the turn, i guessed he didnt have more mana in his hand than that. I was right and wastelanded his 1 mana than destroyed him in a couple of turns,
    game 2: + 2 surgical extraction + 3 pyrikonesis
    - 1 warren weirding - 2 piledrivers - 2 stingscourger
    turn 1 cabal therapy on etched champion i hit 1 and cast a surgical extraction so i got rid of that. he plays 2 thopters en a plating and go. Turn 2 i play lackey and go. He plays a phyrexian revoker on sharpshooter en of turn i tarfire the revoker and pyrikonesis the rest of his creatures. my turn lackey attacks and i cheat a warchief in to play than cast a sharpshooter and he scoops couple turns later on my massive board pressence and a Wort boggart Auntie in to play (that card is a monster!)

2-0 Mirracles
    game 1: He didnt do that mutch i wasnt even sure if he was on mirracles never saw a top or counter balance and i wastelanded his land.
    game 2: + 2 surgical extraction +4 earwig squad
    - 3 tarfire - 1 sharpshooter - 1 Chieftain - 1 Piledriver
    Turn 1 he played top i went for cavern of souls and lackey. He played counter balance. I attack with lackey cheat a warchief in to play. cast earwig squad for the prowl and take out his 2 angels and 1 jace. Next turn i have another cavern of souls. and resolve a second earwig squad taking out 3 terminusses that was game

1-2 lands
    game 1: I loose really quick to a marit token turn 3. i didnt get my stingscourger or warren weirding.
    game 2: - 3 tarfire - 1 shaprshooter - 1 chieftain -1 piledriver -4 vial ( i wanted to resolve my earwigs as fast as possible)
    + 4 earwig squads +4 Skirk Prospectors +2 Surgical extraction
    turn 1: i fetch and play skirk. Turn 2 attack with skirk sacrifice skirk play badlands and prowl earwig squad. Taking out 2 Dark Depths and 1 Tabernacle. Than he plays a life from the loam. i pay 2 life and and exile it and all copies of it with surgical extraction. I did the same with Liliana with a cabal therapy. Than the grind began and in the end i won.
    game 3: Was kind of the same taking out threats fast with earwigs and surgical extractions i made a terrible mistake by extractioning his grove of the burning willows wile he has one in play. I deal with his manual marit token with stingscourger. and die from punishing fires in the end. If i would have waited with playing the surgical untill he wants to return the punishing fire to his hand i would have won:(

2-1 Death and taxes.
    game 1: He plays vial and the denies my mana for the rest of the game
    game 2: - 1 chieftain -4 pile driver
    + 2 surgical extractiosn + 3 pyrikonesis
    turn 1: lackey he swords to plows it i surical he is swords. in my second turn i cast a vial and another lackey. He plays a sfm i tarfire is stoneforge mystic attack with lackey cheat warchief in to play and play sharpshooter that was game.
    game 3: almost the same as game 2 when he builded a little bit of a board i pyrokinesis him end of his turn taking out thalia mother of runes and phyrexian revoker. lackey attacks and i cheat in an ringleader getting 3 more goblins. we grind some more tarfiring and sword to plowshares on each other creatures. He didnt really get mana so it was easy for me to build op a board. Than he drew a cataclysm. I left in play a lackey and a mountain he kept in plains and when his flagstones of trokair went to graveyard he got another plains. and played SFM i tarfired it and drew a mana for the turn lackey attacks putting in a ringleader in he never got a creature to equip the 3 equipments from his hand. even if he had done that i had 2 stingscourgers and a warren weirding in my hand.

Overal the build feels verry strong. I knew it would be strong against creatures. Al the creature removal in combination with wort boggar auntie (gives me the possibility of tarfiring/stingscourgering/warren weirding each turn is just beast!). Sharpshooter is really a game changer especially against death and taxes, elves and other small creature decks taking out al the one thoughnes creatures. But i was suprised to see that the deck is also pretty good against combo!4 maindecks therapys is really strong. For example bounce a creature, target it with cabal therapy flashback the therapy sacrificing the stingscourger (it dies in our upkeep anyways) than take out a big thread and exile it and al of its copies with surcigal extraction. Against combo (ant in particulair) the 4 earwig squads in combination with 4 skirks is also really strong. Resolving a turn 2 Earwig Squad is really strong against ANT taking out his kill if its not his hand yet.

It's not easy being green

Jul 2010

That deck looks lovely, but 1 Scrapper only and that in the board is giving me nightmares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemnear
    (On Innistrad)
    Yeah, an insanely powerful block which put the "derp!" factor in Legacy completely over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    That deck looks lovely, but 1 Scrapper only and that in the board is giving me nightmares.

i thought that was gonna be a problem too turned out it was no problem at all. I simply destroy al the creatures that get equiped the only real problem is a true named nemesis with an equipment but for that we have warren weirding.
    and beacuse of wort boggart auntie 1 artifact removal is enough.

Site Contributor
    Aug 2008

4 Waste
    3 Cavern
    1 Karakas
    6 Fetchlands
    4 Plateau
    4 Mountain
    Probably cutting a Plateau for the 4th Caverns is right. 10 sources of W should be enough. 14 for Thalia if you really need it.
    Super Bizarros Team. Beating everything with small green dudes and big waves.

Jul 2010
    Kapa'a HI

Quote Originally Posted by ScatmanX View Post
    Probably cutting a Plateau for the 4th Caverns is right. 10 sources of W should be enough. 14 for Thalia if you really need it.
    Yeah, but it's hard to know for sure. You need non-cavern W for SB cards, and you need non-cavern R for Tarfire/Gempalm. And you need some Wasteland resilience too. It's all gotten quite messy.

Hey all,

I decided to try out Goblins in a MTGO Daily and went with an Instigator list (more specifically, essentially cooljets' Instigator list from SCG LA with some of his suggested changes). Things went relatively well, as I finished 3-1, though, as you'll see, the spread of matchups was not exactly representative of the format.

Maindeck

Spells
    4 AEther Vial
    4 Goblin Lackey
    4 Goblin Chieftain
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Piledriver
    1 Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
    1 Stingscourger
    4 Tarfire
    2 Tuktuk Scrapper
    4 Warren Instigator
    2 Warren Weirding

Mana Sources
    3 Wasteland
    4 Badlands
    4 Cavern of Souls
    4 Bloodstained Mire
    4 Mountain
    3 Chrome Mox

Sideboard
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Cabal Therapy
    2 Earwig Squad
    2 Goblin Sharpshooter
    2 Tuktuk Scrapper
    1 Stingscourger

R1 Meathooks (2-0)
    I have not seen Slivers in a long time, especially online, but I guess spoiler season has gotten some people excited. Game 1 was fairly anticlimactic, since he took a mulligan to 4. He did have early blockers for my Lackey, but I got a Chieftain and some Ringleaders down and overpowered him. Game 2 was much closer. He built a pretty impressive board state of flying Slivers, and had me dead on my next turn. I drew very will from that point, though, and I was able to Vial in Stingscourger and copy it with Kiki-Jiki to weaken his board and smash through.

R2 Belcher (2-0)
    He went all in on sticking a Charbelcher on his T1, but he only had one permanent mana source left (a Taiga). I was able to waste that on my T1, and he wasn't able to build up to 3 mana before I landed a Tuktuk scrapper and blew up his Charbelcher. I boarded in Sharpshooter for his Warrens plan, along with more scrappers, the discard, and chalices. He just passed on T1, and I played a Chalice on 0 and a Lackey. I didn't have a very aggressive draw, so he had enough time to put out a modest-sized Empty the Warrens off of rituals. Chieftain came to the rescue, though, and my pumped Goblins kept trading for multiple of his when he was forced to block (especially Instigator - double strike too strong!).

R3 TES (2-0)
    I had a lucky G1. He apparently kept a 1-lander, and I kept a land heavy hand with all three of my Wastelands. I wasted him on the draw and that was enough to let me finish him off with a newly drawn Lackey into Ringleader into a Scrapper for the Chrome Mox he had drawn and play for cantripping. G2 he Pondered and passed, and I put down a Chalice on 0 and a Vial. He was greatly hampered by the Chalice, and all he was able to do was get off a Tendrils with 4 storm to stay alive a couple of extra turns.

R4 Elves (0-2)
    My undefeated game and match streak ended with this 3rd grade tribal wars matchup. G1 we both took a mulligan, but he was able to Natural Order on T3 for a Craterhoof that was not immediately lethal but I drew no way to deal with by the third hit. G2 I was able to play Chalice on 1, but that's really only a speedbump for Elves. Often they won't expect it from Goblins, but he had brought in Abrupt decay for my other permanents anyway. He was able to blow it up and hinder my Tarfires with Symbiotes long enough to NO for lethal.

In summary I liked the deck a lot and I'll probably play it every now and again when I need a break from my normal MUD. I played some fairly bad matchups and got lucky, I would have liked to have a go at Miracles or a Delver deck to really test it out.

Jan 2014
    Québec

Any card with convoke from M15 worth trying?
    The Obelisk of Urd (, convoke, for +2/+2 to each creature of the type you choose) may be too expensive, but Stroke the Flames (4 damage for , convoke) and Stain the Mind (, convoke, for a Memoricide) may be interesting against some matchup, no?

Jul 2010
    Kapa'a HI

Quote Originally Posted by Raznaak View Post
    Any card with convoke from M15 worth trying?
    The Obelisk of Urd (, convoke, for +2/+2 to each creature of the type you choose) may be too expensive, but Stroke the Flames (4 damage for , convoke) and Stain the Mind (, convoke, for a Memoricide) may be interesting against some matchup, no?
    No, unfortunately. Convoke isn't very good in a deck that wants to turn everything sideways...

If u want something like memorcide. I can highly recommend Earwig Squad. I have 4 of those in my sideboard, the are absolutely nightmares for the combo matchup because i can often cast them in turn 2.
    turn 1 lackey turn 2 kick with lackey bring in warchief cast earwig for its prowl -1 from the warchief an other way to get in turn 2 is with a turn one skirk prospector (against combo i swap my four eather vials for four skirks). And than take the combo out:). the only downside is that the player can have the tendrils or some already in his hand but they prefer not too. So chance is big they brainstorm/shuffle it away. Besides that you can take keycards out of a deck its also a 5/3 for 3 mana sometimes 2. I think its the most underated goblin while its a MONSTER.

Jul 2010
    Kapa'a HI

What are the best Free sideboard cards? I ask because I always like playing cards that are fast enough to slow down combo 1 turn or two, which is usually all we need to win.

Combo:
    Leyline of Sanctity
    Mindbreak Trap
    Chalice of the Void

Graveyard:
    Leyline of the Void
    Surgical Extraction
    Tormod's Crypt
    Faerie Macabre

Creatures:
    Pyrokinesis

What else is there?....

Pancake
    Oct 2012
    Netherlands

I would just stick to:
    4 leyline of the void
    3 / 4 Mindbreak Trap

Both are played Turn 0 which to me is pretty relevant fighting turn 1/2 combo decks like Tin Fins, Belcher and All Spells. Other then that, you just want to be fast. Both cards also usefull against other combo decks like Reanimator, storm and dredge.

Jan 2013
    Land of Snow and Purple Rain

What are the best Free sideboard cards? I ask because I always like playing cards that are fast enough to slow down combo 1 turn or two, which is usually all we need to win.

Combo:
    Leyline of Sanctity
    Mindbreak Trap
    Chalice of the Void

Graveyard:
    Leyline of the Void
    Surgical Extraction
    Tormod's Crypt
    Faerie Macabre

Creatures:
    Pyrokinesis

What else is there?....

You got all of them. Leyline & Mindbreak are the best. I cannot think of a feasible way of getting FOW into this deck without making it extra watered down and down right terrible.

Phasing
    Jul 2013
    Seville (Spain)

Updated my listing of results (here) with new results against many decks!

- Seventh update (07-02-2014)
    vs. Maverick 2-1/2-0
    vs. Team America: 2-1/2-0
    vs. UR Burn: 2-0
    vs. OmniTell: 0-2
    vs. Dark Maverick: 1-2

--------------------------------------------
    I'm going to test a new version of Goblins (Jund):

Deck: Goblins

//Lands
    4 Rishadan Port
    4 Wasteland
    4 Cavern of Souls
    3 Bloodstained Mire
    3 Wooded Foothills
    3 Mountain
    1 Badlands
    1 Taiga

//Artifacts
    4 Æther Vial

//Instants
    3 Tarfire

//Creatures
    4 Goblin Lackey
    4 Goblin Warchief
    4 Goblin Matron
    4 Goblin Ringleader
    3 Goblin Piledriver
    3 Mogg War Marshal
    3 Gempalm Incinerator
    1 Skirk Prospector
    1 Stingscourger
    1 Tin Street Hooligan
    1 Krenko, Mob Boss
    1 Siege-Gang Commander

//Sideboard
    4 Cabal Therapy
    2 Pyrokinesis
    2 Engineered Plague
    2 Relic of Progenitus
    1 Tin Street Hooligan
    1 Boartusk Liege
    1 Earwig Squad
    1 Ancient Grudge
    1 Virtue's Ruin

Display deck statistics

@GoboLord, do you want a new listing of results for this version? I have no problem to post them. Regards.

Jan 2014
    STL

Maybe this is a dumb question, but why choose Boartusk Liege over Goblin Chieftan? Chieftan costs less and gives haste.

Thread Information