Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Planeswalker Stax

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

Re: Planeswalker Stax

i've tried pendrell mists already, it's not that effective. it also can't come down vs a teeg. i guess the biggest problem vs bant is 2 things. 1 if they get a progenitus out, you need a bridge or you die (game 1) the downside to that is they can green sun zenith up a pridemage. if they are smart and you don't get a nut draw they will typically win that way.

games 2 and 3. perishes are a good answer. the other option is damping matrix/cursed totem to stop the pridemage, so they are only left with some maybe bounce/krosan grip stuff.

the other guy is knight of the reliquary when the decks play wasteland. this is also the reason why junk is so difficult. they get to run knight+wasteland + discard + vindicate + pridemage. there's a lot of issues with that deck.

the bant lists without wasteland are significantly worse vs us than the ones with (barring they don't get a progenitus)

overall the decks don't have too many threats, and after mental misstep, the decks are more or less running 4 force of will vs us. we only have to worry about pridemage in the bant and vindicate/pridemage in the junk matchups.

the merfolk matchup is pretty difficult if they draw wastelands for your tabernacles/maze of iths UNLESS if you resolve an ensnaring bridge, in which case they are stone cold. i guess it's just a way of how easily can you resolve one. they usually have some combination of FoW, Daze, and in some cases, spell pierce. after sb i'm sure they bring in some spell pierces.

the damping matrixes might have to be played to stop the new wave of metalworker decks. the alternative is null rod, which is strictly better, but plays no role in stopping pridemage/kotr. to be fair, nothing feels better vs affinity than null rod + tabernacle.

team america has no outs other than 2 jaces maindeck to stop an ensnaring bridge, in which case you need to get your own jace down through usually force of will and daze. (the tar pit can get there as well) post board i guess there might have to be other options.

-------

antipode...but didn't the other stax variants also want to hit their geddons when the magus was out?
    tangle wire does seem a lot better on the draw, but isn't it significantly worse than trinisphere on the play? ----i don't know. maybe i will have to test them. i do like having a positive % vs combo on game 1, so i'm not required to luck out BOTH games 2 and 3.

anyway, there's a lot of discussion on here, which i like. maybe we can all chat over AIM somehow? or google chat?

keep in mind i also have this deck on magic online and so does phil, if you guys want to test. i can also try to get workstation for testing purposes for the GP. lets really get this going.
    -rob

@Admiral_Arzar, I would chose Bane of the Living over Night of Soul's Betrayal, it can get past Teeg and can wipe out their hordes, however the BB requirement makes them unplayable. Also, Cursed Totem instead of matrix, it shuts down creature accel fast on turn 1 (Metalworker/Forgemaster +/- Greaves) without giving a chance to use them. Damping Matrix does not stop mana abilities. The Abyss also does nothing against MUD. Against LED combo, there's CotV/3sphere/CoW maindeck, additional null rod effects are overkill.

Grim Monolith pushes t1 3sphere but it can just be another dead draw midgame. Energy field is anti-synergistic with Stax/Waste/Wire/Tezz+1+Abyss. Pendrell Mists is subpar compared to The Abyss.

I played against a G/W and Bant decks, auto-lost to GSZ > Teeg and then to a maindecked Trygon Predator. While Triskelion remedies both hatebears, --

My sb will most likely have --

Btw, great work on the 1st page mistercakes!
    Last edited by death; 06-30-2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: tech in my sideboard withheld
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSettler View Post
    Jesus H Cardsheet died for your NFC sins.

Site Contributor
    Feb 2010
    Denver, CO

Yeah, I forgot to say, the primer is excellent.

Anyways, I tested my list from page 5 against Junk, Merfolk, and Landstill last night.

Against Junk, I played 5 games preboard and 5 postboard, and went 3-2 in both sets. This was much better than I expected. The games I lost tended to be the ones involving heavy discard followed by Bob and then Knight (nut draws for them, more or less). Knight waste-locking us is a huge problem. I did, however, notice that we have way too many bombs for them to Vindicate enough stuff - there are a lot of cards here that just beat them if they stick, so their removal is stretched very thin. Postboard he had Pernicious Deed and Serenity (like 2 of each) and drew Deed a couple times. It's not as bad as I thought though, as Junk has to wipe their own board to Deed us. Getting hit repeatedly by Extirpate post-board blew though - try and stick a Chalice at 1 in this matchup.

Against mono-blue Merfolk (the list from the recent SCG) I played 6 games preboard and 6 postboard. I went 2-4 in both sets. Yeah, it's even worse than I thought - preboard especially were some of the more painful games of magic I've played. I feel like it was a little better postboard - my draws just weren't very good in a couple of the games. I'm going to modify my sideboard to accomodate Propaganda. I realize it doesn't protect Planeswalkers, but against Merfolk I find that I was dead before Planeswalkers even mattered. The games I won were primarily by baiting counters and then sticking Ensnaring Bridge or the Abyss - otherwise this is basically unwinnable unless we get the nuts and they don't have FOW. Propaganda gives another way to stall until we can lock them out with Bridge, as they have few or no outs. At this point, it doesn't matter how many wincons you board out as you'll draw one eventually (and you REALLY don't want to see a Planeswalker in your opener here). Winning the die roll helps somewhat, but not as much as I'd like.

I only got in two games preboard and two postboard against Landstill. I think I went 2-2 overall, but the two games I lost I mulliganned for land a total of three times for some reason (not sure how it's possible to open a hand with zero land in this deck, but it happened). This match seems very even. Preboard we have a lot of dead cards but so do they. It's our lockpieces/bombs vs. their countermagic. We both have Jace, so whoever sticks him is typically going to win. I won one game by baiting counters with T2 and T3 lockpieces and then sticking Smokestack on T4 with no Crucible, and just out-permanenting him. This is a very strong strategy because Landstill has no early pressure, and very few nonland permanents (so they have few ways out of the lock even if they're hitting every land drop as long as you keep playing stuff).

My new sideboard will probably look like this:

2 Nature's Ruin
    2 Perish
    2 Damping Matrix/Cursed Totem
    2-3 EE/Ratchet Bomb
    4 Propaganda
    2-3 Llawan
    Lord of the Chalice

Quote Originally Posted by Julian23 View Post
    Since playing against Spiral Tide provides a lot fun for both players is something only someone who's not had sex for quite a while could enjoy, I pull out GW Maverick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm Ape View Post
    Spikes are supposed to enjoy winning by leveraging their talents, but this card can't fetch the most SKILL INTENSIVE card in all of Magic?

Clearly aimed at Modern plebs, not gonna be a pillar of our format.
    Stompy Discord: https://discord.gg/6cesvkz

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

that's a good point. thanks for testing those matchups a bit more. i did have propaganda in my maindeck when i beat merfolk in a tourney last. that was a while ago! i'll test some more over the next few days.
    -rob

(previously Metalwalker)
    Mar 2008
    Houston, TX

Landstill matchup should heavily be in your favor. Everything you play except removals is a must-counter. If you're testing against Gerry Thompson's list, you are even more strongly favored (dead cards = MM), and not having EE means that the Landstill player has to entirely fight your bombs (which happens to be everything except for removal) with Counterspells.

For the regular Landstill lists, the matchup is still a little in your favor, although personally I would find Armageddon Stax to be more brutal than Planeswalker Stax against control. I'll be willing to test some games with you Arzar.

I played Cursed Totem to some success against green and white decks. It's also a one-sided null rod against Metalworker.dec. I think Damping Matrix is overall more flexible, but 2cmc and 3cmc makes a difference if you're on the draw and want to shut off Bant (it also turns off dryad arbors which is kinda funny).
    Decks that I care about:
    Steel Stompy
    UWx Landstill
    Dreadstalker
    DDFT (10% practice)

Mangara on MWS? You must be masochistic. -kiblast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheizen64 View Post
    REB is a fantastic sideboard card against blue... in blue decks :/

shallow
    Aug 2010
    denver, co

Fair enough on the Grim Monolith - that makes sense. Seems that you would want to make it more of a business spell, rather than a ritual... maybe something like this:

4 jace, the mind sculptor
    4 tezzeret, agent of bolas
    2 contagion clasp
    4 trinisphere
    3 ensnaring bridge
    3 smokestack
    3 crucible of worlds
    2 the abyss
    4 mox diamond
    4 chalice of the void

4 ancient tomb
    3 city of traitors
    4 wasteland
    3 maze of ith
    1 tabernacle at pendrell vale
    2 island
    1 swamp
    2 underground sea
    3 polluted delta
    1 academy ruins
    1 Urborg, tomb of yawgmoth
    2 inkmoth nexus

SB:

3 phyrexian revoker
    3 Llawan, Cephalid Empress
    3 engineered plague
    3 perish
    3 Cursed totem

Swapped the 2 Grim Monoliths for 2 Contagion Clasps - seems good with Stax, Planeswalkers, and Inkmoth Nexus and gives some spot removal for some pesky creatures. I changed the mana base around a little bit - cut back to 3 city of traitors to re-include urborg. One other change based on the lists that you guys have been posting could be to change 1 Inkmoth Nexus to a Creeping Tar Pit. I've been really happy with the Inkmoth Nexus + Tezz thus far, however I can definitely see the need for Creeping Tar Pits vs. opposing Jace.

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

is 3 crucibles really the right play here? i've tried contagion clasp and a lot of times i don't want to spend the 4 mana using the ability. it is good for killing off dark confidant, vendilion clique i guess, and possibly gaddock teeg, and of course bant creatures. it could have some merit. but like i said i tried it and i'm not sure i wanted to run it over a crucible of worlds and another land.

i was thinking...we could also take this deck in another direction and make it sorta like an uba stax.

running 4 tangle wire and a few 4 uba mask in there? how might that deck look?

how is storage matrix in here? again it would have to be used with tangle wire to be most effective, but could it work?

scroll rack as a 1 of could be very useful here as well. especially with the fetches and crucibles it could act as a 5th jace in terms of setting up your draws. it's not very mana intensive either.

wtf is this possessed portal..i wish we could get 8 mana. that seems awesome with tezz.

cards that could work with ensnaring bridge

null brooch, gusta's scepter, grafted skullcap, bottled cloister.

how might talisman of dominance be in here? i think it was mentioned a few posts ago, but a turn 1 talisman can help ensure you can play out your cards quicker. not sure if more than 1 could fit in the deck though.

coalition relic is maybe another one. dunno. that's enough ideas for one day.
    -rob

shallow
    Aug 2010
    denver, co

3 Crucibles is one of the weaker decisions in my list - however in general, look how many lands we have in the deck total. It seems like we can sacrifice of graveyard recursion of lands just based on the sheer number that we're running in the maindeck - we should have plenty to play until we can stick either PW and start digging to find a crucible if we need to. And if they blow up the crucible - that's not the end of the world. that means that they aren't blowing up other artifacts that prevent them from doing anything (3sphere, chalice, bridge) while we continue on our merry way with planeswalkers and winning.

Also - any thoughts on the addition of the swamp and inkmoth nexus?

I can't say I'm a huge fan of Uba's Mask in this deck, as personally, I love where this deck is currently headed. :) However... sure sounds like a fun experiment! Seems like it might be trying to get too cute though - if we can deny mana resources along with 3sphere and Chalice, then there isn't that much need to set up a "use it or lose it" scenario.

Scroll Rack sounds intriguing though - maybe that takes the place of my contagion clasps?

Bottled Cloister sounds really interesting, btw... i heard that drawing 2 cards a turn with no drawback is pretty good. ;)

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

i usually have a hard time getting the blue mana more than the black b/c the 2 urborgs in my list help get there. as far as killing with an inkmoth, i just don't think it's worth it as you are spending all of your resources most of the time doing other things.

could be overkill. i'm not sure. i would like to test scroll rack though. seems very good to dump the excess cards and then crack fetches.
    -rob

Site Contributor
    Feb 2010
    Denver, CO

Bottled Cloister does have a drawback. If they blow it up while your hand is exiled, your hand stays exiled.
    Lord of the Chalice

Since playing against Spiral Tide provides a lot fun for both players is something only someone who's not had sex for quite a while could enjoy, I pull out GW Maverick.
    Spikes are supposed to enjoy winning by leveraging their talents, but this card can't fetch the most SKILL INTENSIVE card in all of Magic?

shallow
    Aug 2010
    denver, co

Ah, true - hadn't considered that when i first glanced at it. Could be potential for a blowout there - that could be pretty severe card disadvantage...

(previously Metalwalker)
    Mar 2008
    Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by mistercakes View Post
    i usually have a hard time getting the blue mana more than the black b/c the 2 urborgs in my list help get there. as far as killing with an inkmoth, i just don't think it's worth it as you are spending all of your resources most of the time doing other things.

could be overkill. i'm not sure. i would like to test scroll rack though. seems very good to dump the excess cards and then crack fetches.

Scroll Rack's power is tied directly with the number of cards in your hand. I feel that in a deck like Stax which suffers card disadvantage (from Mox) and playing out lockpieces fast, SRack will often find itself with fewer cards in hand. At this point, Top is better but it conflicts with Chalice. I don't even like SRack in control decks like Landstill. It's powerful but it is only powerful in situations where you have a larger handsize ~4-5 cards, otherwise Top usually breaks even or is unsituationally better.

Cloister's drawback actually isnt too huge for the deck. You usually only want to play it when you have 'useless' cards in hand or burned out of other cards in hand. However, I can see Cloister being weaker in this deck because the deck already generates quite a lot of cards from Jace/Tezz.
    Decks that I care about:
    Steel Stompy
    UWx Landstill
    Dreadstalker
    DDFT (10% practice)

Mangara on MWS? You must be masochistic. -kiblast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheizen64 View Post
    REB is a fantastic sideboard card against blue... in blue decks :/

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

i just feel like scroll rack is good early game when you are fishing for cards (especially ones like maze of ith, tabernacle) and it can come down much sooner than cloister. i do like cloister more as it fits a lot better with the deck, but there's a billion 4 drops that it has to compete with. also when crucible of worlds is out and you are playing lands from your graveyard, each land that you draw is useful for scroll rack.

i'll give it a go as a 2 of in testing to see how it does. it can also guarantee that you put an artifact on top of your deck when you are tezzing. (in the same way that you can put the cards you don't want in your hand (any amount!) and then use tezz ability to get rid of them all. that in itself seems very cool.
    -rob

Site Contributor
    Feb 2010
    Denver, CO

WARNING: ESSAY INCOMING

I did more testing last night, with my latest list:

4 Mox Diamond
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Trinisphere
    4 Crucible of Worlds
    4 Ensnaring Bridge
    2 The Abyss
    3 Smokestack
    3 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
    4 Jace, the Mind Sculptor

4 Maze of Ith
    4 Wasteland
    4 Ancient Tomb
    3 City of Traitors
    2 The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
    2 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    2 Underground Sea
    3 Scalding Tarn
    2 Island
    1 Academy Ruins
    1 Creeping Tar Pit

Sideboard
    1 Engineered Explosives
    1 Ratchet Bomb
    2 Damping Matrix
    4 Propaganda
    2 Perish
    2 Nature's Ruin

The first deck I tested against was Dreadstalker, which acted as a proxy for basically any tempo deck with heavy disruption and huge threats (Team America, Canadian Threshold, New Horizons, etc.). I didn't record game numbers, but this matchup is a blow-out. I don't think I lost a game - this deck has just too many must-counters, and one Ensnaring Bridge just ends them. I think I boarded in the EE and Ratchet Bomb.

Next, I played against Landstill (not the Gerry T list, this one was more traditional, containing EE/Ruins and Nevinyrral's Disk (!)). Note that I got almost no explosive hands here. However, this was very unfavorable under those conditions. To beat control with sweepers and a million counterspells, this deck needs strong and fast hands. They just counter the lockpieces that are actually relevant, land Jace, and fatseal us out. Elspeth is also extremely bad for this deck. I boarded in EE, Ratchet, and Damping Matrix I think.

After that I played a few games against traditional Zoo, and a few against Cat Sligh preboard. Both of these were somewhat favorable for me, Cat Sligh less so because of the threat of Fireblast and Rift Bolt after stabilizing. Do not keep slow hands or hands with a lot of Ancient Tombs against these decks - they are extremely fast, but unlike Merfolk, they don't have countermagic so your lockpieces always resolve. Chalice @ 1 wrecks both decks, Chalice @ 2 is also very good, especially postboard (where it counters Pridemage as well as the the two most likely sideboard blowouts, Serenity and Price of Progress).

Finally, I played a bunch of games postboard versus my nemesis, mono-blue Merfolk. I boarded like this:

-1 Jace
    -2 Tezz
    -1 Smokestack
    -2 Chalice
    -2 Crucible
    -1 Some other card

+2 Damping Matrix
    +4 Propoganda
    +3 Llawan, Cephalid Empress

In a brainwave, I once again did not record numbers of wins. However, my new sideboard and some increased understanding of the matchup DRAMATICALLY improved it, to the point where I won more games than I lost (!). I even won a couple of games through Energy Flux (one game through double Flux). Of course, if they get Vial + FOW + 3 Wastelands, you lose regardless. However, with proper sideboarding, this matchup can actually be a little favored for us, which I didn't think was possible. Preboard, I found this to be 35-65, which is just awful. Postboard, a lot of times you end up playing a dangerous game. You have a specific lockpiece (usually Ensnaring Bridge, sometimes Propaganda if you have Tabernacle/Maze) that owns them, and you must resolve it eventually. You have to use less-essential lockpieces to bait countermagic for as long as possible. However, if you wait too long, you may just die, so you have to walk a razor's edge and bide your time and bait exactly correctly. I actually won one game while at 1 life because I landed Ensnaring Bridge exactly before I would have died. I board out a lot of win conditions in this matchup because it is NOT a race. We cannot win that race except in very rare circumstances - we MUST lock them out and then can win at our leisure. I think I only won one game with Tezz beats, and that was when the Merfolk player kept a greedy vial hand with few lands which I shut down with Damping Matrix + Tabernacle. I played Tezz and got in there with the Matrix lol.

Other Notes: I'm considering removing Damping Matrix from my sideboard for additional EE/Ratchet Bombs. I'm also going to revert Nature's Ruin back to Perish because, as a friend of mine pointed out, NR does not prevent regeneration. This is actually relevant now that GSZ decks play Thrun, the Last Troll.

I almost forgot, I also tested a number of games preboard against both 5C TES and traditional U/B ANT (no Grim Tutors). Assuming they don't get the nuts and either T1 you, or go T1 Duress, T2 win (assuming you don't have more than one lockpiece, I rip Chalice after Duress like a champ) you just crush them. It's really not even fair - your average hands shit all over most of their hands (especially if you're on the play, oh god). It's even worse for TES if they try to Empty the Warrens, and you're like "uhhh...Tabernacle?" Just make sure you mulligan into relevant cards (if a hand doesn't have Chalice/Tsphere you should probably mulligan), and you should be good unless they draw crazy awesomeness. It also helps if you're normally a storm player (this guy) so you understand exactly how to dissect their deck.
    Lord of the Chalice

shallow
    Aug 2010
    denver, co

So I was testing last night against various decks, and I'm finding a general weakness to permission based control. Specifically decks like U/W Standstill and Mono-U control. As mistercakes has already told me, contagion clasp is unimpressive - seems that we've already got game against most creature based strategies. So, I was thinking of running 2 defense grid main, and maybe 1 more in the board. On a phone atthe moment, but I will post the full list of what I'm thinking later.

Also, as already stated - inkmoth nexus is overkill and is rarely a factor. Replacing with creeping tar pits...

I'll try to listen better in the future. ;)

May 2007
    Rochester

Hello Everyone. I am posting this here even though it doesn't play smokestack because it is very similar.
    Mainboard:
    4 Chalice of the Void

4 Jace, The Mind Sculptor
    4 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
    4 Mental Misstep
    4 Tangle Wire
    4 Lotus Petal
    3 Jeweled Amulet
    3 Ensnaring Bridge
    3 The Abyss
    4 Tsabo’s Web
    2 Island
    4 Seat of the Synod
    4 Underground Sea
    4 City of Traitors

3 Ancient Tomb

4 Darkslick Shores
    2 Darkwater Catacombs

SB:
    3 Vendilion Clique
    4 Trinket Mage
    1 Tormod’s Crypt
    1 Relic of Progenitus
    3 Shield Sphere
    1 Zuran Orb
    1 Executioner’s Capsule
    1 Pithing Needle

The main difference is the lack of crucible, smokestack, trinisphere replaced by Tangle wire, Mental Misstep, Tsabo's Web. I think that Trinisphere is great if you can keep them off 3 lands in play. I have found it very hard to keep them off of three lands unless I have something like T1 3sphere T2 Smokestack. T2 3sphere T3 smokestack on the play still allows them to play 2 spells (on first and third turn). Instead I am opting for the Tempo plays of Mental Misstep and Tangle Wire. Mental Misstep compliments tangle wire because you can misstep t1 plays and play tangle wire t2 so they only have lands in play. Tsabo's web may be changed to something else. At the moment, I am not playing wastelands so Factories and Mutavaults are good vs me. I wanted a 2 mana artifact that is never dead. Tsabo's Web always cycles and most decks play at least one of the following: wasteland, dryad arbor, maze of ith, mishra's factory, mutavault, or karakas. Having the added benefit of these not untapping as well as if they make the mistake of tapping fetches under tangle wire :D makes it somewhat useful. It really helps when the abyss is out to guard against manlands. It is there also to be animated by tezzeret as well as another card to pick with tezz's +1. Is there another card you would recommend instead of Tsabo's Web?

Also there is Lotus petal + Jeweled Amulet instead of Mox Diamond + 3 Lands. Mox diamond is really good with crucible. Without land recursion it isn't as good, as well as not playing Goyf or KotR. the 3 land look like maze of Ith. I would need to find a replacement for tsabo's web before running maze. I truly think lotus petal and jeweled amulet are good enough. They allow t2 4 drops easily with a sol land in addition. They might not be standard but they have been working for me.

I am still working on the manabase. I might be able to help versus blood moon, back to basics and price of progress with more basics, but that makes me more susceptible to choke and lord of atlantis. I don't know which is better. I am not running Polluted Delta at the moment because already take damage from mental misstep and ancient tomb. It may be correct to run them, especially if aggro decreases in popularity. Let me know what your suggestions are. I could run River of Tears, Oboro, and Minamo cutting underground sea and islands, or I could cut Darkwater Catacombs and Darkslick shores for Islands/ Polluted Deltas.

Sideboard:
    The Sideboard is Using a Trinket Mage Toolbox. The shield spheres are for aggro, they block quite a bit. Zuran Orb is for Price for Progress. Executioner's Capsule is mainly for Gaddock Teeg. Other artifacts I am considering is Aether spellbomb (I don't know what I would bounce at the moment), Meekstone (Seems good, even against progenitus :D ) Steel wall (replace one shield sphere for when you have an extra mana to pay for it), and Engineered Explosives (Might be good enough versus fringe decks and aggro?) Vendilion Clique could be other things, if I am expecting a lot of green sun's zenith, show and tell, and NOrug, it may turn into phyrexian metamorph.

The Diet Coke of Legacy

Jul 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia

God I love this deck! :D
    <Dave> dude...ive done this at ptq

shallow
    Aug 2010
    denver, co

Sorry it's taken me a couple days to get back to this... here is what I'm thinking at the moment:

4 jace, the mind sculptor
    4 tezzeret, agent of bolas
    2 defense grid
    4 trinisphere
    3 ensnaring bridge
    3 smokestack
    3 crucible of worlds
    2 the abyss
    4 mox diamond
    4 chalice of the void

4 ancient tomb
    3 city of traitors
    4 wasteland
    3 maze of ith
    1 tabernacle at pendrell vale
    2 island
    1 swamp
    2 underground sea
    3 polluted delta
    1 academy ruins
    1 Urborg, tomb of yawgmoth
    2 creeping tar pit

SB:

3 phyrexian revoker
    1 ratchet bomb
    1 powder keg
    1 ensnaring bridge
    3 perish
    3 Cursed totem

Looking at the results from Providence over the weekend, I think we've got game against most of the top decks. Again, I'm a bit concerned with permission, hence the defense grid... however I'm not yet sure if that is even the best choice, or if 2 is even the right number. Any other ideas for this one?
    Last edited by .dk; 05-31-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

just lost in a daily to super stax.

he was running transmute artifact, and dimir signets, bottled cloister. i think definitely worth investigating. props to the person trying new stuff.
    -rob

I think you played against Jean-Mary Accard's list (Leejay on stormboards and I suppose also here?) which he played at BOM. There's is also on Decktech on french available on youtube (look at eternal central for the link).

Thread Information