Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [SCD] Candelabra of Tawnos

They see me puntin'
    May 2010
    Finland

Re: [SCD] Candelabra of Tawnos

Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    If you follow Needle with discard or a clock, you should be fine. If they can't untap with Candles, they'll need at least 4 Islands or more to get going manually. If you take their High Tide, going off at Low Tide without Candles is probably going to be difficult.

-Matt
    Brainstorm and FOW are quite good though.

Dec 2010
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    psshh what are we talking about? why even begin discussing banning any of the pieces all of a sudden, the deck is terrible.

Candelabra of Tawnos

Time Spiral
    Why do you use random quotes that are out of context, I said that in response to time spiral in ad nauseam shell.

Regarding the real subject,
    It's hard to tell how high or low this card will go, right now it's just speculation phase as it's just started to perform... If I had to guess I wouldn't even know on this one.

Take for example imperial recruiters + aluren, it has spiked at columbus and even without a real result it's still expensive as f*ck for no reason except a few rather uncommon decks (but good) like bomberman/imperial painter.

The word is "Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa!"
    Sep 2007

Back to the topic, would Magus of the Candelabra be played in some niche decks that uses this?
    Not really, sadly. Like you it it's affected by summoning sickness, and it dies to removal and requires you to tap Trops instead of any land.
    "Attack with Order of the Ebon Hand."
    "K, block with Jotun Grunt?"
    "It has pro white."
    "Swords?"
    "It still has pro white."

Team OMRIAIGTWYFEWARTCAE Team RTD
    Twitter: @shawnldewey

Thread Information