Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking it to the Next Level; Top 4 in Edison SCG 5K with Next Level Thresh

Psycho Crusher
    Jan 2010
    The 'Jing

Re: Taking it to the Next Level; Top 4 in Edison SCG 5K with Next Level Thresh

Just watched your GGSlive match with Affinity this morning. What a nailbiter. I was almost blinded by your foils, too. Was he trying to take back his attack in Game 2 or something? Seemed weird, don't know what was said.

In my copy of your build, I'm running 2x instead of 3x Fire/Ice...but I saw how great it was for you versus 1 toughness dorks. Truly a versatile card.

Congrats on the finish and I look forward to machine-gunning some dudes with the Collar soon.
    A book about the dark side of Legacy: "Magic: The Addiction" // Conversations with Magic players: "Humans of Magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Plague Sliver View Post
    Just watched your GGSlive match with Affinity this morning. What a nailbiter. I was almost blinded by your foils, too. Was he trying to take back his attack in Game 2 or something? Seemed weird, don't know what was said.

In my copy of your build, I'm running 2x instead of 3x Fire/Ice...but I saw how great it was for you versus 1 toughness dorks. Truly a versatile card.

Congrats on the finish and I look forward to machine-gunning some dudes with the Collar soon.
    Could you perhaps post a link to the video? I've been searching for it but failed to find it on ggslive.

Psycho Crusher
    Jan 2010
    The 'Jing

Quote Originally Posted by Dia_Bot View Post
    Could you perhaps post a link to the video? I've been searching for it but failed to find it on ggslive.
    No worries:
    http://www.ggslive.com/2011-event-vods/

Within the Edison Legacy videos you can see a playtest with them all. Mr. English is in there.
    A book about the dark side of Legacy: "Magic: The Addiction" // Conversations with Magic players: "Humans of Magic"

Thanks alot!

Thread Information