Parfait - par·fait (pär-f)
n.
1. A dessert made of cream, eggs, sugar, and flavoring frozen together and served in a tall glass.
2. A dessert made of several layers of different flavors of ice cream or ices, variously garnished and served in a tall glass.
But in Magic terms, Parfait is an old school name for a mono-white control deck (specifically the one that uses Land Tax and Scroll Rack as its draw/hand filter engine)

I've been tinkering with a build just in case Land Tax does get unban in the format. I am also trying to get into the MTGO Classic format as well as for casual purposes (I love playing control when playing casual).

Anyways, heres the build I have:

Manabase:
Crystal Vein - I learned this land from a buddy that used to run Dream Halls Combo. Its a stompy land that gives you the option to be kept if you want to play more lands (unlike City of Traitors) or can be sacrificed to keep your land count in check (unlike Ancient Tomb)

Wasteland - It destroys non-basic lands.

Mox Diamond - Its a mana source that doesn't count as a land. I used to not like it in Parfait as it runs minimal lands but I've adjusted the land count and it seems to work just fine.

Mistveil Plain - It pseudo-recurs cards.

Engine:
Land Tax + Scroll Rack - The main engine of the deck

Zuran Orb - It keeps your land count in check, trying to keep the engine going. It could also be a valuable asset against aggro and life-loss based combo

Crucible of Worlds - It lets you play lands from the graveyard if you need lands. It also synergizes with Wasteland to create a lock against decks that use a lot of non-basic lands.

Control:
Enlightened Tutor - Not only it looks for your engine pieces, it can also find answers.

Orim's Chant - Pseudo-disruption, as well as it protects necessary spells. Can be devastating to a lot of decks when paired with Isochron Scepter

Swords to Plowshares - The best creature removal in the format. I was thinking of using Path to Exile as well but for now, I am happy with StP. Anyone want to discuss why PtE would be better?

Ghostly Prison - A great wall to have against swarm aggro decks. It also helps on keeping Land Tax active.

Isochron Scepter - can be turned into a machine gun with an imprinted StP, a draw fixer with an imprinted Tutor or just a lockdown engine with an imprinted Chant.

Oblivion Ring - A Tutorable all around removal.

Runed Halo - It can be used from pseudo-removal to pseudo-disruption.

Armageddon - It resets land counts. Without Flagstones of Trokair, its essentially card disadvantage but not when Land Tax is online.

Humility - Shuts down utility creatures. I was also thinking of Cursed Totem to play that role Totem doesn't stop static abilities from creatures such as Dark Confidant. Humilty also shrinks big creatures.

Pithing Needle - Shuts down a lot of cards from utility cards such as AEther Vial to win condition cards such as Grindstone. I was thinking of using a graveyard hate card in this slot (such as Relic of Progenitus) but I essentially ran out of space)

Solitary Confinement - Once you have a draw engine going, this is icing in the lockdown cake.

Wrath of God - the premier mass creature removal in white.

Win Conditions:
Elspeth - She can be played as a defensive or offensive walker. She essentially wins games.

Goblin Charbelcher - With the Parfait engine draining the deck out of lands, Charbelcher can be used as the secondary win condition. It can also act as a pseudo-removal.

Sideboard:
Still tinkering with it but here are what comes in my mind right away:

Leyline of Sanctity - Catch all defense

Ratchet Bomb - Token/all around removal

Relic of Progenitus/Tormod's Crypt - Graveyard hate

Karmic Justice - Post sideboard anti-hate

Aura of Silence - Artifact/Enchantment hate

Abeyance - Permission protection

Any productive suggestions/discussions are welcome.

PS. I can't find the old Parfait thread so I started a new one. Hopefully this will be more helpful than the old one.