Hi my name is Weston Brown I have not been playing TES for too long but I think the deck is extremly powerfull and Fun to play.
There was 53 peaple at the GPT So 2 peaple would get byes and it would be 6 rounds this is the list:

Main Deck
1 Tendrils of Agony
1 Ad Nauseam
1 Empty the Warrens
4 Infernal Tutor
4 Burning Wish
4 Ponder
4 Brainstorm
1 Silence
3 Orim's Chant
4 Duress
4 Rite of Flame
4 Dark Ritual
4 Chrome Mox
4 Lotus Petal
4 Lion's Eye Diamond
1 Polluted Delta
1 Scalding Tarn
1 Misty Rainforest
1 Flooded Strand
1 Volcanic Island
2 Underground Sea
2 City Of Brass
4 Gemstone Mine
qty: 60

Sideboard
1 Wipe Away
1 Tendrils of Agony
1 Ill-gotten Gains
1 Diminishing Returns
1 Empty the Warrens
1 Shattering Spree
1 Thoughtseize
1 Grapeshot
2 Echoing Truth
4 Xantid Swarm
1 Hurkyl's Recall
qty: 15

Pretty much just the stock TES

Round 1: I got the first round bye which I know is pretty lucky

1-0

Round 2: Burn This matchup seems pretty good unless you draw realy poorly

Game 1: I won the roll then mulled to 6 I went turn 2 twelve goblins He almost kills me with Kiln Fiend but I rip a LED to mini Tendrills him before he can kill me

I Board

-1 Empty
-1 Infenal
-1 silence

+1 igg
+2 Echoing truth

Game 2: We both mull to 6 he goes turn 1 Goblin Guide I hit a land he misses his second land and I make 10 goblins and kill him before he draws a land

2-0

Round 3: Ben with Belcher, Ben is a cool guy and I knew what he was playing He put me on blue since that is what I always play, I was thinking this matchup seemed pretty poor for me because he is just faster, Before the match he tells me how he just smashed 2 force of will decks I laugh and then we start.

Game 1: He wins the roll and mulls to 6 I keep 2 LED, city, ponder, Wish, petal, Branstorm he goes turn 1 go no land
I draw LED and go for it and Kill him With Diminishing Returns after the game he tells me I was dead if i passed back

-1 Empty
-1 infenal

+1 Igg
+1 ThoughtSeize

Game 2: He Mulls to 6 I keep he again go turn one no land go then I play turn 1 Ad Nauseam he again shows me I was dead if I passed back, My draws were pretty stupid This Match

3-0

Round 4 Afinity This Again looks like a Great Matchup

Game 1: I Win the roll and mull to 6 He goes turn 1 Seat Memnite then turn 2 I Kill Him Wit Ad Nauseam

- 1 Empty
- 1 infenal
- 1 Duress
- 1 Silence

+ 1 Igg
+ 1 Hurkyl's Recall
+ 2 Echoin Truth

Game 2: I keep a Questionable Hand 2 Duress, 2 LED, City, petal, Dark rit He goes turn one lotus petal Canonist Memnite so iam like ok thats a little anoying I Duress him he has lands and arcbound worker then I draw ponder and see the nuts land Infernal Echoing truth so I untap play lotus petal Bounce the Canonist and kill him with Ad Nauseam

4-0

Round 5: Junk ID

4-0-1

Round 6: Merfolk ID

4-0-2

So yea 6 "GAMES" and iam in top 8 pretty stupid

Top 8

Quarter Finals: Combo Elves with Cabal therpy and Duress in Sb At first I wasn't sure what the matchup was like but then before the round started, Liam (lorddotm) Says nice job on top 4 I say is it that good of a matchup he says the closest he has ever come to losing to elves is when he almost died to Ad Nauseam.

Game 1: I win the roll and mull to 6 then ponder turn 1 he plays a Mana Elf turn 1 turn 2 he plays another Mana elf and Preist then on his turn 3 I chant him then I untap and Igg him

- 1 Empty
- 1 Infenal
- 2 Duress

+ 1 Igg
+ 1 Thoughtsieze
+ 2 Echoing Truth

Game 2 He mulls to 5 looking for discard I keep another nut hand 2 Dark rit, LED, Wish, Ad Nauseam, Fetch, Ponder he goes turn one fetch for bayou I ask " Thoughtsieze"? He says I Wish there is a fine line between goin for black spells and hands that do anything he plays a Symbiote I Untap play Rit Rit Ad Nauseam and He Extendes his hand before Ad Nauseam Resolves.

5-0-2

Semi Finals: Merfolk the first Force of Will deck all day Some pretty sick matchups for me so far.

Game 1: I win the roll and Keep 2 Burning Wish, Infenal, Mox, Dark rit, LED, Land, He mulls to 6 I move all in turn 1 and he has nothing I kill him with Ad Nauseam

- 1 Silence
- 1 Duress
- 1 Infenal
- 1 Orims Chant

+ 4 Xanthid Swarm

Game 2: He Mulls to 5, I think he's pretty much mulling for the force he goes island go I go Gemstone mine Swarm He forces then wastes me I untap and say go I have no land he plays a Mutavault says go I draw play a mox he dazes it atacks me with Mutavault then I draw A fetch and duress him his hand is Island Lord of Atlantis I make 14 Goblins he plays Lord atacks me with Mutavault I untap atack with everything he untaps and says good game.

6-0-2

"Games 10-0!"

Finals: Burn With Splash for Stepe lynx and Brainstorm (Pretty Cool Deck), we split since we both get byes, we each got 1 Underground Sea and 2 Wastelands So overall good tournament I can't say I wasnt running very good I also had great Matchups and Great Draws all day long, So all in all I think the TES Deck is a great Deck with its abilty to have so much raw power!