Hello,

I know many of you don't know me. I haven't posted here for years. But I do not know any other place to tell this story.

Years ago, before Ponder there existed this amazing card that few really knew about. The Alix and Jesse Hatfield were the first to discover just how good they were in the deck they designed called threshold. It was the next best thing to brainstorm, and man was it good. A little while later at a tournament in New York I got the idea to collect a bunch of peoples play sets and send them to Liz Danforth who I was corresponding too at the time. So, I collected them and sent them out. A few months later I emailed her to see if they had gotten there, but no response. This went on for about another 5 months till I gave up.

Fast forward to last week (3 years later). I get this e-mail from Liz Danforth saying she was opening up so boxes from here move and found my stack of portents. She felt really bad and wondered if I still wanted them. I of course said yes, and here they are! However, they are kind of pissed off since two new cards are pushing them around...

If you are one of the individuals who gave me there set, please send me an email at happygilmore77@gmail.com and I will do my best to get them too you.

Cheers, H.G.