Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: [Deck] Team Italia

Site Contributor

Apr 2014

Re: [Deck] Team Italia

Quote Originally Posted by ahg113 View Post
    Easy come, easy go. Dega can't have nice things (that aren't usurped by U/awesome).
    I think we all knew deep down in our hearts that the best italia deck was the blue deck splashing all 3 of these colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDeleuzeGuy View Post
    I want to play as close to possible a 100% reactive deck that also approached 0% variance in how it played. I want to play magic with as little variance as possible. Also had a foiled out miracles deck that was an investment of about 6 grand that is now nearly worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    My original post did that.

I'd love to have a battle of wits with you but I see you lack the necessary equipment.

Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    I think we all knew deep down in our hearts that the best italia deck was the blue deck splashing all 3 of these colors.
    It's true, it's true ...

:_ (

Has anyone tried this post kroxa? dead guy ale and pox are good at being disruptive but lack a good finisher. Red death is aggressive but can’t answer the gy or enchantments or marit lage.

A deck with both Kaya and kroxa seems like they could be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
    Has anyone tried this post kroxa? dead guy ale and pox are good at being disruptive but lack a good finisher. Red death is aggressive but can’t answer the gy or enchantments or marit lage.

A deck with both Kaya and kroxa seems like they could be great.
    I have been playing around with a Deadguy Ale style deck with Kroxa. Haven't found a great combination yet, but so far Kroxa is the card I like drawing the least.

Thread Information