Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376
Results 7,501 to 7,512 of 7512

Thread: [Deck] Nic Fit (GBx Explorer Zenith Control)

Dec 2010
    Montreal

Re: [Deck] Nic Fit (GBx Explorer Zenith Control)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmans View Post
    Edit: one day that JUND pod is gonna be cracked. Soo close....
    It would take a lot IMO because you would need a red card that would rival Strix and SFM.
    Do you know what assuming does? It makes an ass out of you and me.
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

... ffs I was trying to be funny...

Pancake
    Oct 2012
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Qweerios View Post
    It would take a lot IMO because you would need a red card that would rival Strix and SFM.
    Yeah, i have been watching the last couple of sets for anything solid. Just "one bullit away".

For you BUG players, a new bomb just kicked in. I think your fancy blue deck is gaining momentum fast.

Quote Originally Posted by thotcrime View Post
    For you BUG players, a new bomb just kicked in. I think your fancy blue deck is gaining momentum fast.

I think aetherling is just a little better. Unblockable is better than trample, and the blink ability is usually better than he proof (because it survives board wipes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

I'd love to play with this dude.

Ok, I got a question. I want to build a different deck than the one last I got (RUG Threshold), but as I lack both money and the desire to spend them on cardboard, I'm interested in Nic Fit. It looks like I'd kill two birds with one stone, as the deck doesn't sport that many expensive cards, and it's also really different from what I playnow.

My question is: are there anyreasonable four-color builds? I'd love to squeeze StP, KotRs and Sigarda in together with PFire engine plus LftL and Raven's Crime as poor man's Thoughtseizes. Is this stretching the manabase and slots too far?
    Maybe I should build two versions instead,
    - RGB for the LftL, Raven's Crime and PFire
    - GBW for KotR, Sigarda, Pod and StP

Is this reasonable? Note that I got zero experiences with the archetype except that I played a dozen of games against it in past months.

Dec 2014
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Bed Decks Palyer View Post

Ok, I got a question. I want to build a different deck than the one last I got (RUG Threshold), but as I lack both mony and the desire to spend them on cardboard, I' interested in Nic Fit. It looks like I'd kill two birds with one stoen, as the deck doesn't sport that many expensive cards, and it's also really different from what I playnow.

My question is: are there anyreasonable four-color builds? I'd love to squeeze StP, KotRs and Sigarda in together with PFire engine plus LftL and Raven's Crime as poor man's Thoughtseizes. Is this stretching the manabase and slots too far?
    Maybe I should build two versions instead,
    - RGB for the LftL, Raven's Crime and PFire
    - GBW for KotR, Sigarda, Pod and StP

Is this reasonable? Note that I got zero experiences with the archetype except that I played a dozen of games against it in past months.
    the new primer and thread is over here: http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/s...r-Deck-Nic-Fit

I'm not that experienced with the archetype yet, but I guess 4 colors are too many to be supported properly by Veteran Explorer. But I wouldn't be able to squeeze 4 colors into a Nic Fit shell regardless.

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Quote Originally Posted by tomatojim View Post
    the new primer and thread is over here: http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/s...r-Deck-Nic-Fit

I'm not that experienced with the archetype yet, but I guess 4 colors are too many to be supported properly by Veteran Explorer. But I wouldn't be able to squeeze 4 colors into a Nic Fit shell regardless.
    Thanks a lot!

Oh man I loved using this card in limited. Though most of the fun of that card was waiting to see if the guy was gonna block my facedown mauler or not. Edict effects in my meta are on the decline so this would be fun to use.

Hey guys, I was around the Food Chain topic, when someone asked there if food chain wasn't just a winmore card, rather than an essential part of the deck, then someone said he usually just grind people out with griffins.

The question here is the following: in the BUG version of Nic Fit, wouldn't it be nice to sneak in the Griffin package (4 misthollow Griffins and 3 manipulate fate), or at least part of it?

I don't know if someone has already proposed this, but in my head it sounds really nice. Torrent Elemental also sounds nice, as it could also be tutored via manipulate fate, and would make your guys unblockable when attacking.

Dec 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA

You should probably be posting here.
    UBr Tezzeret
    Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    I mean, if you're going to play as 61st card, the card should cost over $100 I think.

Buidling Jund Scapeshift on MTGO since I ave most of the cards. Why does this deck play so many Deeds? Is it really that good? Also, is there anybody with an optimal list to start from?

Pancake
    Oct 2012
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by MBSegal View Post
    Buidling Jund Scapeshift on MTGO since I ave most of the cards. Why does this deck play so many Deeds? Is it really that good? Also, is there anybody with an optimal list to start from?

Quote Originally Posted by Undomian View Post
    You should probably be posting here.
    First things first.
    Kagu-Tsuchi カグツチ (Jund NicFit)
    Rhino's Abbondanza (Junk NicFit)
    4c Aggro Loam

Quote Originally Posted by Chatto View Post
    How about: ramp into Deed, clear the board, and bash your opponent's head in.

Thread Information