Page 190 of 191 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191 LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 3805

Thread: [DTB] Blade Control

Re: [Deck] Blade Control

Quote Originally Posted by Qweerios View Post
    Why so many basic lands in this deck? I understand why you would want 1 Plains and 2 Islands but not Plains#2 and Island#3-4. The second Plains only casts Council's Judgment (1-of?). Only in versions with multiple Verdicts do I see the use for it. As for the 3rd Island, it mostly casts Snapcaster into Counterspell which is pretty narrow. Why not additional fetches, duals, or even Wastelands (Land hate is our weakness) instead of superfluous amounts of basic lands?
    It's a feature. 6 basics is insane against blood moon / back to basics / wasteland / everything.

Re: [DTB] Blade Control

Has anyone tested runed halo? Seems pretty good against storm, TNN and depths.

Quote Originally Posted by NimbleJosh View Post
    Has anyone tested runed halo? Seems pretty good against storm, TNN and depths.
    Can runed halo name marit lage? Meddling mage seems like it would be better vs storm(since its also a clock). Against TNN maybe?

Runed Halo can not name Tokens.
    Tokens are not cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklas View Post
    Runed Halo can not name Tokens.
    Tokens are not cards.
    This. I learned this the hard way when I tried to pithing needle my opponent who had a billion Clue Tokens in play from Tireless Tracker.
    From nothing came teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    I really don't know why you're complaining about top being banned since you seem to be very good at Soothsaying.

has anyone though about playing Teferi's response?? with DNT ,Grixis and Lands running so rampant in the meta

Hi everyone. I noticed that the primer for blade control is pretty outdated. I have some experience with the deck and have been playing it a bit recently, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a new more up-to-date primer.
    Nobody plays Legacy anymore, the tournaments are all too crowded

Quote Originally Posted by RankaLee View Post
    has anyone though about playing Teferi's response?? with DNT ,Grixis and Lands running so rampant in the meta
    Certainly a sweet card, but in a deck with so many basics I don't think we need to be that concerned with decks that are targeting our lands. Against Landss I'd rather just play blood moon and win the game than draw 2 cards.

So I've gotten the go-ahead from Dice to create a new UWx blade primer. It will be a primer for all Blade decks not including Deathrite.

If anyone would like to collaborate with me on the primer, shoot me a PM. In particular I am looking for someone to weigh in on Esper Stoneblade as my experience is mostly with straight UW or UWR lists.

Also if anyone knows how to make one of those cool banners that some primers have, I'd love to add one and would be sure to give you credit in the primer. I was thinking one with SFM, jitte and Jace art would be cool :)

Quote Originally Posted by FZA View Post
    So I've gotten the go-ahead from Dice to create a new UWx blade primer. It will be a primer for all Blade decks not including Deathrite.

If anyone would like to collaborate with me on the primer, shoot me a PM. In particular I am looking for someone to weigh in on Esper Stoneblade as my experience is mostly with straight UW or UWR lists.

Also if anyone knows how to make one of those cool banners that some primers have, I'd love to add one and would be sure to give you credit in the primer. I was thinking one with SFM, jitte and Jace art would be cool :)
    I've been playing nothing but straight esper (no drs) since I got back into magic albeit it's only been a couple months, I would be glad to share my.opinion but I'll be the first to say I'm not the most tested of players with the deck. Prior to this I played Zoo from like 2009 to 2012

Quote Originally Posted by 13b View Post
    I've been playing nothing but straight esper (no drs) since I got back into magic albeit it's only been a couple months, I would be glad to share my.opinion but I'll be the first to say I'm not the most tested of players with the deck. Prior to this I played Zoo from like 2009 to 2012
    Your input would still be much appreciated :)

Quote Originally Posted by FZA View Post
    Hi everyone. I noticed that the primer for blade control is pretty outdated. I have some experience with the deck and have been playing it a bit recently, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a new more up-to-date primer.
    That would be very Nice of you. But I do like having access to the old information as well.

Now I have a question for everyone to answer. I'm rather new in Legacy, but I've been playing competitative Magic since Innistrad block. I've been playing several of different decks in Legacy, to figure which deck suits my playstyle the most. I started with ANT, which is very nice to play, althought boring in the long run. Other decks I've played is Maverick, Miracles (pre top Ban), Grixis Control, Grixis Delver and various Stoneblade variants. Now onto my question. I have a very hard time figuring why people are playing the UWr version of Stoneblade over straight UW? To me UW just seems superior. UW is immune to Wasteland, it has Back to Basics in the board, which kinda overperform compared to Blood Moon. Especially with all those DRS running around, fixing the mana under the Moon. I know Pyroblast and REB is huge in Legacy, and i do miss them from time to time.

I'm very sure that I'm on some sort of Stoneblade list from now on. I feel like that is my archtype. I need some information regarding pros and cons of the different variants. I know forbindtance that UW have a hard time beating the pile deck. I need more of information like that so i can switch variant in regards to meta predictions (which i usually is very skilled at).

Thank you very much for Reading, and even more for replying :)
    Best regards
    aRSKOG

Is it just me or our matchup vs elves awful.
    I'm playing straight esper with no drs. I have quite a bit of hate vs them and can't seem to win a set. I feel the matchup is so helpless.
    Any ideas on how to win this?

Quote Originally Posted by aRSKOG View Post
    Now onto my question. I have a very hard time figuring why people are playing the UWr version of Stoneblade over straight UW? To me UW just seems superior. UW is immune to Wasteland, it has Back to Basics in the board, which kinda overperform compared to Blood Moon. Especially with all those DRS running around, fixing the mana under the Moon. I know Pyroblast and REB is huge in Legacy, and i do miss them from time to time.

I'm very sure that I'm on some sort of Stoneblade list from now on. I feel like that is my archtype. I need some information regarding pros and cons of the different variants. I know forbindtance that UW have a hard time beating the pile deck. I need more of information like that so i can switch variant in regards to meta predictions (which i usually is very skilled at).
    aRSKOG
    Hi,

I am an esper player since a long time playing in west europe. I only played the UWr version for a short period of time, when TC and DTT was legal tournament cards, obviously for pyroblast. After the ban of TC and DTT, back to esper, as the deck was not performing well enough. Esper was better, discard and souls were solid against most of the fields.

I recently switched to UW as esper is decreasing. Discard is not efficient anymore in the current meta, at least for esper.

So back to your question, why I switched to UW over UWr.

Manabase

As you mentioned, the manabase of UW is really hard to disrupt with 6 basics and 10 fetches.
    Moreover, it is easier to assemble both 2 plains and 2 islands in play, enabling your expensive spells like Council and Jace.
    You also have access to Wasteland, allowing the deck to be more efficient against different strategies. Wastelands are good against D&T, to remove Karakas and the Port. They are also good to reduce the efficiency of Grove against loam decks, because Punishing Fire may be annoying. They are also good against ramp strategies, like big eldrazi. It is a bad machup otherwise. Good against manlands, such as Inkmoth Nexus, Mutavault. You can also handle Boseiju, played in some combo decks, as you are not playing discard cards, you mostly have counters for them.

Counters

In the UW version, you can cast your maindeck Counterspell more effectively, as per your manabase. It is important against decks playing wasteland.
    Otherwise, it is pretty similar, except for the sideboard pyroblasts in UWr that adds better counters to fight other blue control decks.

Removal
    I personnaly think that Council is better than Lightning Bolt. So this is one of the reason I play UW over UWr. I think that Bolt is not at is best in this kind of control strategy. Bolt is really effective, cheap, played at instant speed but is more dependant on the deck you are playing against. Council is better suited for our strategy, can remove other PW, artifacts, untargetable creatures (TNN). It is also good against Leovold, Mother without summoning sickness and so on.
    UWr may play Engineered Explosives, very versatile and effective. Difficult to replace in UW, as 2 colors are not sufficient to play this wonderful card. So I play Verdict. Uncounterable and at least, a blue card to pitch. Pretty effective in this version because you have a great manabase and you can reliably play it on turn 4.

Sideboard
    I think that blood moon is better than back to basics, but in this UW version, it is not that important as your are playing Wasteland. I rather keep my sideboard slots for other cards than land disruption.
    Some are talking about Elves being a bad matchup. Even if you are not playing 3 colors, sweeper can be added in your sideboard and the best for Elves is Engineered Explosives. You keep your creatures alive (SFM and TNN) and it only cost 3 mana. By playing red you have access to Pyroclasm or Izzet Staticaster for example. I still think that you are fine with explosives. Also great against D&T and grixis delver.
    Last thing, you mention Czech Pile being difficult to fight. It is. Pyroblast can wreck your strategy, effectively removing your Jace or countering your Snapcaster and TNN. But they have weaknesses, and the UW version can switch its angle of attack. You can board in a white PW like Gideon, Ally of Zendikar, they will have a really hard time dealing with him.

I hope that it may help you choose the best version for you.

It would be great to have another sight by a UWr player.

The Fire of Justice Burns Like Nothing Else
    Jun 2014
    Jacksonville, FL

Quote Originally Posted by aRSKOG View Post

I have a very hard time figuring why people are playing the UWr version of Stoneblade over straight UW? To me UW just seems superior. UW is immune to Wasteland, it has Back to Basics in the board, which kinda overperform compared to Blood Moon. Especially with all those DRS running around, fixing the mana under the Moon. I know Pyroblast and REB is huge in Legacy, and i do miss them from time to time.

I've waffled back and forth between UW and UWr for a while. The Red splash clearly adds a huge amount of power to the deck. Despite its solid manabase, UW has to rely on clunky interaction like Council's Judgement and Supreme Verdict. Pyroblast/Red Blast and Lightning Bolt are both versatile and extremely efficient. Remember Bolt can go after Planeswalkers, and Snap + Bolt targeting the opponent wins plenty of games. Blood Moon is better than Back to Basics IMO because it doesn't get Pyro/Red Blasted and shuts off all land shenanigans until dealt with. UWr also has great sideboard options to efficiently deal with creatures like Izzet Staticaster, Grim Lavamancer, Pyroclasm, etc which UW totally lacks. Adding a 3rd color to the manabase isn't free, but you can still comfortably play 5 or 6 basics in UWr. I think many people have concluded that the upside of the R splash outweighs its cost.

Quote Originally Posted by sagagx View Post
    Hi,

I am an esper player since a long time playing in west europe. I only played the UWr version for a short period of time, when TC and DTT was legal tournament cards, obviously for pyroblast. After the ban of TC and DTT, back to esper, as the deck was not performing well enough. Esper was better, discard and souls were solid against most of the fields.

I recently switched to UW as esper is decreasing. Discard is not efficient anymore in the current meta, at least for esper.

Manabase

As you mentioned, the manabase of UW is really hard to disrupt with 6 basics and 10 fetches.
    Moreover, it is easier to assemble both 2 plains and 2 islands in play, enabling your expensive spells like Council and Jace.
    You also have access to Wasteland, allowing the deck to be more efficient against different strategies. Wastelands are good against D&T, to remove Karakas and the Port. They are also good to reduce the efficiency of Grove against loam decks, because Punishing Fire may be annoying. They are also good against ramp strategies, like big eldrazi. It is a bad machup otherwise. Good against manlands, such as Inkmoth Nexus, Mutavault. You can also handle Boseiju, played in some combo decks, as you are not playing discard cards, you mostly have counters for them.

Counters

In the UW version, you can cast your maindeck Counterspell more effectively, as per your manabase. It is important against decks playing wasteland.
    Otherwise, it is pretty similar, except for the sideboard pyroblasts in UWr that adds better counters to fight other blue control decks.

Removal
    I personnaly think that Council is better than Lightning Bolt. So this is one of the reason I play UW over UWr. I think that Bolt is not at is best in this kind of control strategy. Bolt is really effective, cheap, played at instant speed but is more dependant on the deck you are playing against. Council is better suited for our strategy, can remove other PW, artifacts, untargetable creatures (TNN). It is also good against Leovold, Mother without summoning sickness and so on.
    UWr may play Engineered Explosives, very versatile and effective. Difficult to replace in UW, as 2 colors are not sufficient to play this wonderful card. So I play Verdict. Uncounterable and at least, a blue card to pitch. Pretty effective in this version because you have a great manabase and you can reliably play it on turn 4.

Sideboard
    I think that blood moon is better than back to basics, but in this UW version, it is not that important as your are playing Wasteland. I rather keep my sideboard slots for other cards than land disruption.
    Some are talking about Elves being a bad matchup. Even if you are not playing 3 colors, sweeper can be added in your sideboard and the best for Elves is Engineered Explosives. You keep your creatures alive (SFM and TNN) and it only cost 3 mana. By playing red you have access to Pyroclasm or Izzet Staticaster for example. I still think that you are fine with explosives. Also great against D&T and grixis delver.
    Last thing, you mention Czech Pile being difficult to fight. It is. Pyroblast can wreck your strategy, effectively removing your Jace or countering your Snapcaster and TNN. But they have weaknesses, and the UW version can switch its angle of attack. You can board in a white PW like Gideon, Ally of Zendikar, they will have a really hard time dealing with him.

I was working on my u/w stoneblade build. Do you mind posting your decklist and sb. I need to figure out my sideboard options and wouldn't mind some suggestions.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by sagagx View Post
    Hi,

Manabase

Counters

Removal

Sideboard

I play the UW version for basically the reasons you listed. Pyroblast / REB is super strong, and not having it probably costs me some percentage points in some matchups post-board. Being Blood Moon proof is a major plus, as I see a ton of that in my meta. I run a maindeck Back to Basics, and it is a beating against a lot of decks, but also lets me continue to fetch. Plus it pitches to Force of Will. I also play a Moat / Elspeth Knight Errant package out of the board that many decks have almost no answers to. I feel like UW gives me better game 1's, and rewards tight play more. That can often overcome slightly less powerful top decks from the UWr version. Let me know if you're interested in a decklist.

Guys,

sure here is my decklist:

4 Polluted Delta
    4 Flooded Strand
    2 Marsh Flats
    4 Island
    2 Plains
    4 Tundra
    3 Wasteland

3 Snapcaster Mage
    3 True-Name Nemesis
    4 Stoneforge Mystic

4 Brainstorm
    2 Ponder
    4 Force of Will
    1 Flusterstorm
    2 Counterspell
    1 Spell Snare
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    3 Council's Judgment
    1 Supreme Verdict

3 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

SB:
    2 Containment Priest
    2 Faerie Macabre
    1 Surgical Extraction
    3 Engineered Explosives
    3 Flusterstorm
    1 Blue Elemental Blast
    2 Disenchant
    1 Gideon, Ally of Zendikar

Some explanation on a few cards:
    - Flusterstorm over Spell Pierce. Spell Pierce is being less reliable these days and we see fewer PW. Fluster can counter more effectively even in the long run.
    - Spell Snare over the 3rd Counterspell. I like this card because it's still a hard counter, conditional that's true, but when you are in the draw in give you a huge gain of tempo. And you are not playing bolt, so it is important to counter cards like Dark Confidant or Young Pyro. Great against other control deck as you are countering snap for only 1 mana. Still, many are playing the 3rd Counterspell, what are you thoughts on Spell Snare ?
    - About the creatures, I want to keep my mana open more frequently, so I only play 3 TNN. Many are playing full 4. It's less aggressive but I rather keep my mana open on the first turns so, even if I have a TNN in hand, I may just holding it in hand, waiting for the right time. About the snap, as we are not playing bolt, I felt comfortable with 3 of them. It may be rather slow, 4 mana to flashback a Counterspell is a dream in many games.
    - About the 4 mana, I focus my strategy over Jace. Jace win you the game so I am playing 3 to have it early.
    - Last thing about the main, 3 Council. We need a quick answer to Liliana. You cannot reliably conterspell Liliana, because of the discard spells weakening your hand. Council is straightforward, regardless of the number of loyalty on her.

For the sideboard, I faced many BR rea with chancellor being an issue. So Macabre over Surgical. I keep one Surgical for loam/PF decks.
    The blue blast is versatile. Hard counter against pyroblast or kolaghan's, as against Czech Pile Fluster is not reliable enough. The game may last a long time, so the Czech player will have many lands in play. Great against sneak attack deck, burn, U/R delver, grixis delver (also counter the artifact destruction spell he will board in).
    Gideon for other blue control decks with pyroblast, such as Czech and Mentor. The mentor player may side out some swords to board in pyroblast.

Happy to get your list as well.

Thank you very much @sagagx for that very decent in depth analysis. It was very usefull to me!

Now we're talking decklists, I'm going to share mine as well, and my current sideboard plan. I'm very much aware that a sideboard plan isn't final, and i always make adjustment in matches depending on what tweaks i see. But it is a baseline, which is very good to have! Especially in match 5+ where you brain is starting to crumble after so many matches of magic.

My current decklist is the exact 75 from the winning deck at KMC 80th. UW Blade Control
    For those of you who cant be bothered clicking the link, here it is:

4 Snapcaster Mage
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    3 True-Name Nemesis
    1 Vendilion Clique

4 Brainstorm
    2 Council's Judgment
    2 Counterspell
    4 Force of Will
    4 Ponder
    2 Spell Pierce
    1 Spell Snare
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Batterskull
    2 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

1 Windswepth Heath
    4 Flooded Strand
    5 Island
    1 Karakas
    3 Plains
    4 Scalding Tarn / I'm considering to run 2 polluted 2 tarn to avoid a narrow case of Pithing Needle etc.
    3 Tundra

Sideboard:
    2 Back to Basics
    1 Blue Elemental Blast
    2 Containment Priest
    1 Disenchant
    2 Ethersworn Canonist
    2 Flusterstorm
    1 Hydroblast
    1 Pithing Needle
    2 Surgical Extraction
    1 Sword of Feast and Famine

Currently this is my sideboard plan. Please make all the comments you like. I'm not going to change my mainboard/sideboard for now, as I'm going to attend MKM Hamborg from 16-17 september, and too many changes is no good. Rather stick with what i know (have).
    I've tried to make a sideboard plan with commens. The info i use is: Keycards, which are the cards i need to win the matchup. Role, which refers to if I'm on the beatdown or the control. Sometimes i need to be a little of both depending on my opening 7. Tempo means i need 1 creature and to protect it, that's plan A.

Grixis Delver / 4 Control:
    +2 Back to Basics
    +1 Sword of Feast and Famine
    +1 Pithing Needle
    -4 Force of Will

Keycards: True-Name Nemesis, Jace, the Mind Sculptor and Back to Basics
    Role: Tempo / Control
    Thoughts: This matchup is about slamming a TNN and protect it for the win. In my testing so far, SFM has been inferior and I'm considering to cut that instead of FoW - the idea is, that FoW can protect TNN. Althought 2for1 yourself is very very bad in a matchup where managing your resources is key. I'm still wondering if Hydroblast / Blue Elemental Blast is worth it. The times I've played this matchup, Back to Basics has been key. If you manage to slam it at the right time (when he is tapped out) you will almost always win the match.

ANT
    +2 Surgical Extractions
    +2 Ethersworn Canonist
    +2 Hydroblast
    +2 Flusterstorm
    -4 Swords to Plowshares
    -2 Council’s Judgment
    -1 Jitte
    -1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor

Keycards: Ethersworn Canonist, Flusterstorm
    Role: Beatdown / Control
    Thoughts: We need to win, and we need to do it as fast as possible. With that said, the number one priority is to make sure that the ANT-player doesn't win. This could be an argument for taking the controlling rute to victory.

Lands
    +2 Back to Basics
    +2 Surgical Extraction
    +1 Pithing Needle
    +1 Disenchant
    -2 Swords to Plowshares
    -2 Council’s Judgment
    -1 Jitte
    -1 Spell Snare

Keycards: Surgical Extraction, Back to Basics, Basic lands, TNN, Karakas, Swords to Plowshares
    Role: Beatdown
    Thoughts: If Surgical isnt in the opening, the game needs to be closed fast. Merit Large can't be beaten in a race, but we got plenty of answers. But I've only played this matchup once with UW, so I'm very uncertaint about it.

Sneak and Show
    +2 Flusterstorm
    +2 Containment Priest
    +2 Ethersworn Canonist
    +2 Hydroblast
    +1 Pithing Needle
    +2 Surgical Extraction
    -4 Swords to Plowshares
    -2 Council’s Judgment
    -1 Spell Snare
    -1 Jitte
    -3 True-Name Nemesis

Keycards:
    Role:
    Thoughts: Honestly, i have no Idea as i havent played against the deck, like ever. This is pure theorycrafting and i believe its about stopping their S&T and ride your BS to victory.

Death & Taxes
    +1 Disenchant
    +1 Pithing Needle
    +2 Containment Priest
    -4 Force of Will

Keycards: anything that stops Vial and kill creatures
    Role: Control
    Thoughts: I've tried this matchup once and to me it seems like a good matchup to us. TNN + Jitte is hillarious. I'm still not sure if Back to Basics should come in, as they actually run alot of utility lands. Most likely a mistake to include B2B.

Reanimator
    +2 Surgical Extraction
    +2 Flusterstorm
    -1 True-Name Nemesis
    -1 Jitte
    -2 Council’s Judgment

Keycards: Surgical Extraction, Force of Will
    Thoughts: Number one priority is to stop their reanimation. If succeed i believe the odds of winning is fairly high, escpecially if facing the BR version. I havent played against the version running blue yet, så not sure about that matchup.

UWx Stoneblade
    +2 Flusterstorm
    +1 Disenchant
    -4 Force of Will

Keycards: Vendilion Clique, True-Name Nemesis
    Role: Control / Tempo
    Thoughts: I haven't actually played the mirror, but i believe its about the same as any other control mirror. Place a threat, protect it - instant threats are the best as that force the opponent to do something on their own turn. Maybe Containment Priest is worth it, just for the 2/2 instant speed threat?

Eldrazi Stompy
    +1 Disenchant
    +2 Back to Basics
    -1 Spell Snare
    -2 Spell Pierce

Keycards: Force of Will (stop Chalice), Back to Basics (lock them out of the game)
    Thoughts: To me this matchup feels like #1 to stop chalice, #2 to time your B2B and after that, win the game with whatever threat you got in your hand.

Aggro Loam
    +2 Surgical Extraction
    +1 Disenchant
    +1 Pithing Needle
    -4 Force of Will

Keycards:
    Role:
    Thoughts: Again theorycraft. Never played the matchup but i figure its about stopping their engines and then ride a TNN/Batterskull to victory.

Grixis Control
    +2 Hydroblast
    -3 Ponder

Keycards: True-Name Nemesis
    Thoughts: Feels like this matchup is about answering your opponents threats till the coast is clear for your True-Name Nemesis to take over the game. Sword has been surprisingly good for me so far (if it sticks) and Hydroblast beats keycards such as Young Pyromancer and Kolaghan's Command.

Sultai Delver
    +1 Pithing Needle
    +2 Back to Basics
    -4 Force of Will

Keycards: True-Name Nemesis, Back to Basics
    Role: Control / Tempo
    Thoughts: Attrition fight, and SFM seems superior in this matchup. If they get locked out by B2B its pretty much win - watch out for Decay thought.

Miracles
    +2 Surgical Extractions
    +2 Flusterstorm
    -4 Force of Will

Keycards: Swords to Plowshares, Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    Role: Tempo / beatdown
    Thoughts: I've tried this matchup once, and my #1 plan was to stop the mentors and it worked out. I won both matches on the back of JTMS so this makes me believe that it is the best/safest wincon. But I'm far from sure of that.

Burn
    +2 Hydroblast
    +2 Flusterstorm
    +1 Disenchant
    -2 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    -1 Vendilion Clique
    -1 Windswept Heath
    -1 Ponder

Keycards: Stoneforge Mystic, Hydroblast, Basic Lands
    Thoughts: We got alot of Burn in my current meta, which is why this matchup is here. The matchup is all about getting Batterskull online (with protection) and ride it to victory. The reason for Disenchant is to stop their Vortex. Honestly it feels like a good matchup for UW Blade Control, and I havent lost a match to Burn yet.

Maybeboard: Cards which i need to test some day

Gideon of the Trials
    Thoughts: He is just SO good in modern UW control, and with Legacy being more removal/threat light i think his +1 is actually really good. Furthermore i have a hard time seeing how Combo decks can beat his ultimate G1.

This is what i got for now. Thank you very much for reading, and even more for helping me improve by suggesting other rules / new ideas. If anyone got more in depth analysis of the different (or other) matchups, feel free to comment - i really like to have as much information as possible.

Best regards
    //aRSKOG

Here's my list. It's unconventional for sure, but has served me well.

Land (23)
    1x Arid Mesa
    4x Flooded Strand
    5x Island
    1x Karakas
    3x Plains
    4x Polluted Delta
    3x Tundra
    2x Wasteland

Sorcery (5)
    1x Council's Judgment
    3x Ponder