Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SCD] Hymn to Tourach

Apr 2009
    Sweden, Trelleborg

Re: [SCD] Hymn to Tourach

Making good Splashable cards is what keeps formats interesting and keeping the format evolving. But a Hymn at 1B wouldnt be one of thoes cards :P

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Re: [SCD] Hymn to Tourach

Quote Originally Posted by Tourach View Post
    As a long time pox-player I've hated Hymn to Tourach against redundant decks: especially Zoo and to a lesser degree tribal decks. The exception here is obviously Burn. It seems I always waste my turn doing nothing (relevant) while my opponent is playing the same spells he or she just discarded. Usually against zoo turn three is to late to start interacting with his or her creatures. The more complex a deck gets (that means to me: the more key spells are involved) the more devastating Hymn is to it: especially combo and show and tell off the top of my head.
    Discard, on a fundamental level, has always been bad against dedicated aggro decks. If I were you, I'd be siding my Hymns out games 2+3 vs Zoo/gobbos for board control elements (Perish, Black Sun's Zenith, Doom Blade, Smother, Go for the Throat, Diabolic Edict...you get the picture)
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Thread Information