So I admit I am somewhat new to this format but I feel as though some decks are missing(seems odd to say, but there it is)

Does Jund just over power and out efficiency anything that get's a little odd out there?

I was considering running something to the effect of the following
22 land(4 fetch, rest basics?)

4-9 hand disruption(duress/thoughtsieze etc., what are the current suggestions on these cards?)

9-12 targeted removal(primarily creatures, although some enchantment/artifact might be nice)

12-20 creatures(clean curve) including some stuff like resto angel and vampire nighthawk

0-6 other(combat tricks/pump/draw i.e. nights whisper)

The idea here isn't to build a "b/w" deck, but rather leverage the best removal of black(hand control) the best removal of white(o-ring, path) and the best creatures of both(nighthawks, one drops etc.) so as to make a deck more efficient

What cards should I be running, do I "need" to splash a third color, or is this just a terrible idea in the format(this deck started off as a u/w/b control deck, then I realized that blue got nerfed into the ground...

I am also looking (heavily) for 2 for 1's i.e. tide hollow sculler is an example, as is resto angel.

I am not concerned about combo as hand disruption + targeted removal + reasonable clock = not a problem, I am more concerned about midrange and especially jund, although Martyr could also be concerning(but cranial extraction is a tempting target there...)
The general theme is "disrupt and beat", but I doubt it can defeat Jund without the ability to leverage some sort of card advantage(maybe dark confidants?)