Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Solution 2011

In response: Snapcaster Mage
    Feb 2011

Re: The Solution 2011

I would add 4 defense grid to make sure the spells are not countered!

Just call me Dick.
    Feb 2011
    Your mom's house.

Re: The Solution 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Sempra View Post
    Funny troll is funny!

while i wish a deck like this could exist and actually do well.. in reality it cant.

It might have some game vs u/w blade control or a heavy blue control deck like landstill, it still just dies to a resolved moat or humility from landstill.

and it has no answers to NO, or show and tell. it cant answer a progenitus or emrakul, and it cant race it either.

vs any other combo deck its just auto loss. hive mind, any storm variant, even splinter twin...

Umm hello? The RGb version is clearly boss against NO Pro with Sudden Spoiling, and 8 Blasts in the board basically seal the deal against Hive mind. Plus with all those spirit guides we can pull a Pact payment out of thin air lots of times. Combo is not an issue because it's dead now. Not like 2Pac/Elvis dead either. Like Cobain dead. People all wearing t-shirts with a stencil of the Tendrils art on them with "2006-2011" underneath.
    I think the biggest thing is the deep seeded emotional understanding that the right play is the right play regardless of outcomes. The ability to make a decision 5 straight times, lose 5 times because of it, and still make it the 6th time if it's the right play. - Jon Finkel

"Notions of chance and fate are the preoccupation of men engaged in rash undertakings."

Thread Information