Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: [SCD] Liliana of the Veil

I like Tacos.
    Jan 2006
    Traverse City, MI

Re: [SCD] Liliana of the Veil

I have an interesting new UB aggro deck that's using her and it's starting to look pretty good. I find it funny since the deck is using her buddy snapcaster also. You can't seem to play Liliana without him.

I'm using it more for the edict effect with the side bonus of getting some synergistic discard in, but I like it so far. Bad part is she's fighting for Jace's spot. The edict is the only thing keeping from just blindly using Jace because he's a frigging bomb as usual. I'll let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    UU and BB by turn 4 over a 5-6 round tourney filled with wastelands sounds mathematically distant.
    If you are straight UB as any thuggin gangster would be, then you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dahcmai View Post
    I have an interesting new UB aggro deck that's using her and it's starting to look pretty good. I find it funny since the deck is using her buddy snapcaster also. You can't seem to play Liliana without him.
    Would you care to share your decklist? I've been mulling over an UB midrange deck for Modern using Snapcaster and Liliana. I really like the synergy with Spell Snare and Dismember, perhaps even Slaughter Pact.

I like Tacos.
    Jan 2006
    Traverse City, MI

It's seriously untested though so I hate posting them up until I at least can decide if it's even worth trying or not. For all I know it dies horribly to elves or something stupid. I'll post it later after I can decide whether or not it's just a pile of crap or not. I just built the thing last week and it's one of those "looks pretty on paper" type things and have only played against random decks that aren't an indicator of much of anything. Don't worry, if it's good, I'll post it up here first anyway. If anything, I still need some hard to get foils for it. : ) Stupid speculators.

Just using the typical UB picks with a lot of edict effects and discard. Reminds me of Pikula.dec with U instead of W.

bruizar

Thus far, she's always been more powerful than jace for me. She puts more games into a winning position for me than jace, but jace actually wins through the ultimate.

Thread Information