Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Article] Dating and Magic

Admin
    Oct 2003
    Redondo Beach, CA

Re: [Article] Dating and Magic

I find it never really matters what you talk about on a date. As long as you're confident and proud, you'll have no problems. To Mike's (Teeniebopper) point, being passionate about something is always good, but there's a fine line between passion and obsession.

I generally tell girls about my geeky hobbies before anything "cool" that I'm into. It's a good test to see if they're actually worth my time.
    Monday Night Magic: http://rfimd2000.tripod.com/images/mnm/mondaynight.htm

Team
    Left
    Field

The only one he ever feared
    Oct 2009
    Sweden's Jerusalem

Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    Wouldn't tap it, even with double sleeves. Jeez...

Oil Sheikh
    May 2007
    Syracuse, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Jander78 View Post
    I find it never really matters what you talk about on a date. As long as you're confident and proud, you'll have no problems. To Mike's (Teeniebopper) point, being passionate about something is always good, but there's a fine line between passion and obsession.

I generally tell girls about my geeky hobbies before anything "cool" that I'm into. It's a good test to see if they're actually worth my time.
    I was going to post something just like this, but you beat me too it. If you're not ashamed of playing magic they won't care. And if they do why would you want to be with someone that bitchy anyways?

Thread Information