- Three Visits

+ Pongify
    + Relic of Progenitus
    + Scrabbling Claws
    + Phyrexian Furnace
    + Leyline of Anticipation
    + Guided Passage
    + Phyrexian Revoker

I found myself needing instant speed removal, especially for the graveyard. Sorcery speed wasn't cutting it, and certainly not for the mana investment those cards required. I also found infinite turns to be too slow, and I hadn't won a game with it in months. Leyline of Anticipation should let me play out my own threats while keeping mana open to answer my opponents should they try to combo. I want to give Guided Passage a shot. It seems better than Three Visits at least. Most of the time, it will get me lots of mana, which is what this deck really needs. There's also the possibility of getting one opponent to give me cards to answer the other opponent. It should be especially hard for my opponents to give me garbage if I copy it with Riku of Two Reflections.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeggi View Post
    How would Nitewolf have said this?... P_R went over the line. But it was about naming cats. Also, Anus Mittens is a good name for a cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMogg View Post
    "Casual sex, NO Touching/Licking/Sucking/Groping/Fondling/Riding/Tickling/Binding/Quitters/Italians. Play Fast, Be Polite, Have Fun."

Sure as hell sounds like fun.

Re: [Broken] Riku of Two Reflections

You still playing/Updating the decklist?

Cabal Therapist
    Nov 2007
    Akron, OH

Re: [Broken] Riku of Two Reflections

Actually, I took the deck apart for good yesterday. I think the only thing I added since my last update was:

- Forest
    - Cultivate
    - Reliquary Tower

+ Somberwald Sage
    + Alchemist's Refuge
    + Desolate Lighthouse

I built Animar, Soul of Elements instead. It does what Riku of Two Reflections does, but better. I'll start a thread for it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeggi View Post
    How would Nitewolf have said this?... P_R went over the line. But it was about naming cats. Also, Anus Mittens is a good name for a cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMogg View Post
    "Casual sex, NO Touching/Licking/Sucking/Groping/Fondling/Riding/Tickling/Binding/Quitters/Italians. Play Fast, Be Polite, Have Fun."

Sure as hell sounds like fun.

Thread Information