Thread: [SCD] Steelshaper's Gift.

[SCD] Steelshaper's Gift.

Steelshaper's Gift

Sorcery
    W

Search your library for an Equipment card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand.
    Then shuffle your library.
    Do you think this card may see play? It can grab any of the swords you may want for epic smashing. SCG is sold out at the moment...

ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
    Jun 2007

Re: [SCD] Steelshaper's Gift.

Yes, it will see play. Not as much as SFM would, but it is a very cheap tutor which any deck splashing white and playing 1 or more equipment cards will run. The trick is finding the midrange equipment deck that is worth playing.

peace,
    4eak

Oct 2009
    altered states of america

A far cry from SFM for sure, but I think certain niche decks will make use of it... I don't think it's that great
    I will make use of every tool that fate presents.

(' ' '\( 0 ,o)/''')
    May 2004
    Northern Virginia

If Jitte were unbanned, maybe? Otherwise... maybe in some deck that has a really particular use for a specific equipment, like Lightning Greaves or Grafted Wargear or Basilisk Collar, but not just for grabbing Swords of Relevant Colors, I don't think.
    For my confessions, they burned me with fire/
    And found I was for endurance made

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

I'm testing it in Modern Team Italia...because I think putting Sword of Fire and Ice on Stillmoon Cavalier is sexy.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Apr 2007
    São Paulo - Brazil

It could grab Cranial Plating in Affinity decks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    I'm testing it in Modern Team Italia...because I think putting Sword of Fire and Ice on Stillmoon Cavalier is sexy.
    The only thing more sexy than that is putting Sword of Fire and Ice on a Mirran Crusader.

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Stillmoon has Pro-black and Pro-white built in, which = Pro-'everything except bolt' (including Path to Exile right out of the gate.) A paltry or lets him fly over the green dudes.

Just an opinion, MC is pretty hot also. I just think Stillmoon is a minor upgrade due to the pro:white built in. Both fall to Bolt before SoF&I, but Stillmoon has a little more utility without being equipped. *shrug*
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Thread Information