Thread: starcitygames premium article

The Original

Jul 2009
    Austria

starcitygames premium article

Hi,

i play legacy only one or two times a year so i read the premium articles from starcitygames just after 30 days as they are free to read then.
    This weekend i visit the GP Amsterdam and for this reason i wanted to ask you if anybody with a starcitygames premium account could sent me these two articles please:

http://www.starcitygames.com/magic/l...Amsterdam.html

http://www.starcitygames.com/magic/s...onfidence.html

It is really just an exception for this two articles for the big tournament.

Thanks

Clergyman of Cool
    Mar 2009
    Daisy Hill Puppy Farm

Re: starcitygames premium article

This will not end well.

On the one hand, it's only 4.50$ for those articles, you can subscribe for a month as well.

On the other hand, I really doubt those two articles are worth 4.50$

On the one hand, it's only 4.50$ for those articles, you can subscribe for a month as well.

On the other hand, I really doubt those two articles are worth 4.50$

Seriously???
    You are going to Amsterdam from Austria (At least that is what your profile says) and you wont shell out $5 for two articles. That is what, 2 decent beers? Man up and pay for those articles!

For what is worth, Drew Levin usually really doesn't have anything smart to say so you're better off not reading his articles.

Nov 2009

Sure thing!
    Just give me 4.95, your name, email address, I will create your premium account and you are good to go :)

In all seriousness, I agree that you probably won't get real far with your quest, and as I mentioned above if you don't want to spend a lot, you can pay under $5 and get the articles.
    If they are that important to your success at the event, I would do it.
    Its also possible that what you are asking could be considered stealing or pirating which I've heard is not too favorable these days.
    Anyone who eats hot dogs with their mouth is doing it wrong, as far as I’m concerned.

Jun 2004
    Madison, WI

In before lock. Seriously, it'd be one thing if you asked your buddy that has a premium account to email you an article. It'd still be theft of intellectual property, but it'd be a minor theft that no one would ever catch and that SCG probably wouldn't care about except in the abstract. But what you're doing is dragging the Source and it's administration team into your quest to illegally obtain someone else's IP. Don't do that; it's not OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draener View Post
    You know who thinks it's sweet to play against 8 different decks in an 8 round tournament? People who don't like to win, or people that play combo. This is not EDH; Legacy is a competitive environment, and it should reward skill - more so than it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    Plow their Mom every chance you get!

?
    Oct 2003
    Syracuse, NY

Um, no.

Thread Information