Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How's about unban?

Re: How's about unban?

Yeah the best place for mind twist is in control mirrors, that is literally all. Against zoo, you don't want the card because it's likely going to be a 1 for 1 on turn 2.

Channel should be banned forever. It is one of the most broken accelerants in all of magic, please don't unban it.

Gush should also stay banned. When people are saying blue is too good and you talk about unbanning gush you look moronic.

Vise is also just an anti control card. The only broken part about vise is that any deck can play it since it costs a generic 1 mana. And turn 1 vise on the play is ridiculous as long as you aren't facing a dredge player who mulled quite a bit since dredge mulligans a lot generally.

Demonic consultation is soooooooooooooo broken it isn't even funny. If mystical isn't fair enough for legacy, this is definitely not fair enough. Get any card in your deck at instant speed for B. Yeah. Seems fair. Even with misstep unbanned alongside consultation this card would wreck the format.

Earthcraft isn't broken enough in legacy. Please unban it, who's going to play squirrelcraft anyways when the combo is pretty slow when stacked up against TES and ANT.

Yawgmoth's bargain is a really, really, REALLY broken version of hive mind. It can be SnT'ed into play and when it resolves with no hate against it good luck losing unless you have a paltry life total. While 6 mana is a lot, it's 6 mana that will win you the game over 95% of the time when it resolves. It shouldn't get unbanned if it does I will play it for 3 months straight end of story.

Mind's desire is pretty bonkers when you can play multiples. Therein lies the problem. We can play 4 desire's and it isn't reliant on life total. The combo decks this card would spawn would be highly resilient and effective. Granted a legacy shell hasn't been made for the card but rest assured that a broken shell would be found to abuse this card in even if it were just mono U high tide desire would be bonkers in there being able to draw a lot of cards and desire into desire = GG's 99.99% of the time.
    Bread Connoisseur on MTGSalvation Forums
    Currently Playing:
    All flavors of storm combo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacrix
    Lands is a joke for Solidarity. Its like asking a morbidly obese parapalegic to run the mile with his shoes tied.

I like Tacos.
    Jan 2006
    Traverse City, MI

I want Ancestral Recall because they banned Mystical and you can't fetch it up anymore. Seems like Lapille logic to me. Should be fine of course.

Quote Originally Posted by dahcmai View Post
    I want Ancestral Recall because they banned Mystical and you can't fetch it up anymore. Seems like Lapille logic to me. Should be fine of course.
    I agree. Drawing three cards for U isn't that bad compared to drawing 7 for 1BB or BB every turn and making your opponent discard their hand each turn.

Jan 2005
    I actually live in actual Chicago

Every time I see someone suggest unbanning Gush I die a little bit inside. Playing Gush is like if you stapled Dark Ritual and Night's Whisper together and gave it a casting cost of 0. Oh and you don't lose any life either.

Seems legit. I'd honestly rather they unban Imperial Seal, Sol Ring and Mana Drain. Seal is worse than Grim Tutor (which nobody plays), we already have 2 mana artifact lands, and Mana Drain is roughly as broken as Force of Will.

(V) (;,,;) (V)
    Jul 2008
    Minneapolis, MN

I could go for them unbanning all of their recent bannings (Misstep, Mystical, and Survival). I think it'd be fun to watch the chaos that ensued. Then again, they only had to ban those cards because people complained and didn't adapt.
    Tinkering with some crafting theory. Here

Thread Information