4 Repeal
    4 Force of Will
    4 Counterspell
    2 Condescend

SB:
    4 Tormod's Crypt
    4 Spell Pierce
    4 Path to Exile

My initial intention was to utilize Chrome Mox in a control shell. I then found out that card-quality disruption spells (Repeal, Remand, Condescend, Fire/Ice) work great with a low-land mana-base. Repeal fulfills the role of artefact/enchantment removal (formerly EE), Condescend is counter number nine and ten. Remand didn't make the cut, because the powerlevel of the deck is not high enough to compensate its lategame-liability, Condescend on the other hand is very strong lategame.

The deck's gameplan is to play defensively throughout the whole game while building up mana, and then finishing the game off with a big Decree of Justice.
    Brainstorm, Repeal, Condescend, and cycled DoJ ensure that I keep dropping my lands. WoG holds my opponent back from ever getting too strong, FoF and Blue Sun's Zenith counteract the CDA of FoW and Chrome Mox. Eternal Dragon is the backup win-con, possible CA for Chrome Mox, an imprintable land.

The deck is not much tested, but should work great in theory. I also have thought about a few Back to Basics maindeck. It's also worth noting that I'm a timmy guy. I would love to play Cruel Ultimatum in this deck, although that's just not possible, so I go with Blue Sun's Zenith, I'm not sure though how good it is.
    Last edited by Iron Buddha; 11-13-2011 at 12:44 PM.

Thread Information