COP: Red
Stony Silence
Pithing Needle
Ratchet Bomb
Ethersworn Canonist
Phyrexian Metamorph

(I lost my notes, forgive me)

Round 1: Junk 2-0
Game 1 he was mana screwed, and game two he was flooded. Not much interesting happened here.
No SB.

Round 2: Burn : 2-0
I'm familiar with burn and know what the strategy is weak too, and I have all of it. Game 1 I had a Plowshares on my knight at the critical moment for 7 life, then stabilized at one with Jitte and Ooze.
SB: -2 Mindcensor (didn't see fetches), -1 Path, -1 Terravore, +2 E.Tutor, Batterskull, COP:red

I had a T2 Stoneforge -> Batterskull, debated putting it into play T3, but decided to see what would happen. on his turn 4 he played Nevinyrral's Disk! I was glad I didn't play the 'Skull. I beat him down until I had 5 mana (he kept a bad had because it had disk), then put the Skull into play, he cracked disk, and I returned it to my hand. I played COP: Red the next turn, and he never hit me again.

Round 3: Bant/GWu Maverick 1-1
I hate draws. In between games we talked about how since we're both playing Stoneblade decks draws are really common. We both hated them, and we were willing to let each other take as many shortcuts (fetch + Zenith, etc.) as possible to try to finish 3 games. It didn't happen.

G1 He had a Geist I couldn't answer.
SB: - I don't remember, 3 Choke

G2 He had a bunch of tapped islands, he couldn't play anything and I just kinda did my thing.

G3 I hate draws.

Round 4: Dregde 2-0
G1 I I had a Scavenging Ooze.
SB: - Pridemage, + Bojuka Bog (should have brought in Ratchet bomb, but forgot)
G2 I had an Ooze, he had a Needle for it. I had no more hate, but his deck wasn't letting him win. He attacked for lethal once, but I flashed a Scryb Ranger to untap a dude carrying a SoLaS, and won the next turn.

Round 5: U/R Delver. 1-2
I don't remember much of the first two matches, but I remember noticing that his deck seems predominantly blue, with only red for Bolt/Chain, Guide, Lavamance, and PoP, and blue for Spell Snare, Stifle, FOW, Delver and Snapcaster. It was a more blue heavy deck than others I've played against...

G2 my first creatures were Teeg, Ooze, and Thalia. He couldn't cast most of his hand, and eventually Choke made sure he was never going to.

SB: +3 Choke, -2 Pridemage, -1 Mindcensor
On game 3 he wins off a Sulfuric Vortex, for which I had sided out my Pridemages. *facepalm*

Round 6: U/R Delver 2-0
Also don't remember much. At one point game 2, I had Thalia in play and he had one mountain. It was pretty sweet.

This build seemed like it was red with a blue splash. I sided in E. Tutor and COP: Red instead of choke, and it served me a lot better.

Round 7: UW Stoneblade 0-2
I hate this matchup.
G1 he had a Geist with Elspeth and Jace backup.
SB: +3 Choke, 2 Tutors, Pithing Needle, -Path, 2 Mindcensor, Thalia, I don't remember what else.

G2 he a Disenchant for my Choke, and another for my Needle on Jace, then he had Wrath taking out three of his creatures and three of mine, then a Geist with Jace backup.

Overall I took 12th and got some boosters full of standard cards that eventually turned into a Grafdigger's Cage and Surgical Extraction.

PROPS
+ Thalia for being awesome both times I drew her.
+ The Bant player for trying to finish 3 games.
+ The Dredge player for one of the most entertaining Legacy games I've had in awhile.

SLOPS
-Horizon Canopy for making my pay a bunch of life I shouldn't have.
-Myself for not owning a Thrun.