Page 442 of 446 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446 LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 8918

Thread: [Deck] T.E.S. - The EPIC Storm

Bryant Cook

Re: [Deck] T.E.S. - The EPIC Storm

A Dedicated Storm Player...
    May 2008
    Universe > Laniakea > Virgo Supercluster > Milky Way Galaxy > Solar System > Earth By the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Final Fortune View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, 4 colours is difficult to support and Wishclaw over Infernal is a turn slower. The deck dropped Silence for a reason, and even tho' Veil is better it's not by that much.

I do really like Crash tho', that card is legit.
    Hi!

I'll share my latest experiences with the deck...

I've been trying several lists from WT era, the first the one posted with no BW and full discard, it worked very good and loved the synergy with CoV and also the typical play of landing a WT and take tendrils at some point...

then I saw the latest Build with BW and EoE and really missed that engine in the new build, I have torecognize IT IS a good idea... sure the dsruption package needed to change but I knew sooner or later I was going to play Veils as I was playing the card before WT.... really did't know why the card is not played along storm... it is so powerfull. and have to say that the latest build is great!

NOTE: F.F and me were the 1st 2 guys who implemented the WT+fullOpals (me+CoV) main package so I feel we contributed to this build. (We Are advanced and you know it!). Sure I recognize I missed the EoE line... but sure sooner or later will reach the same conclusions.... no much time for brewing...

so well looking forward...
    - I really like the WT+Tendrils main synergy - so I am thinking in -1HoG=+2nd Tendrils in side.
    - I am loving more and more Defense Grid as I am thinking in -2HoG = +2DG but really don't know.
    - really don't know if it is correct to move the CoV to side for the RoF and put a Massacre in side, I conceived the CoV as a toolbox+Storm Engine, but in a non BW build - now with BW, I don't feel is neccesary at least for 1st games - and then have a Massacre in side, anyway, CoV served me very well along the games I played.
    - really doesn't make sense to have a lonely RoF in side... it can be whatever other thing that feels stronger vs agro... likely I swap for a duress or like.
    - what about putting an extirpate in side for WT? WT is sooo good men.

@F.F and others, any opnions, which is your latest build?
    I 've been feeeling too strong with the new build, more than ever with any TES build, WT is just superb and the EoE engine is super strong.... but don't know if meta adapts and null rods sees play, then will wreck the deck. A note and is that I have another TES build but with no BW (+CoV+EoE+Tendrils base) which is very good, don't know if better than BW build likely it is, but you know... we all love BW card...(I feel that this is a matter of taste as I conceive IT superior to BW as storm engine)

anyway, I have to say congratulations to the Mr B.Cook and crew for this new build.... long time ago elapsed I don't agree on a TES build with those guys....!

happy new year to all TES crew!

EDIT: forgot, my v20.5 UB-TES list:

// Lands
    1 [DPA] Island (3)
    2 [JGC] Bloodstained Mire
    1 [RS] Bayou
    2 [EXP] Misty Rainforest
    1 [M13] Swamp (1)
    2 [A] Underground Sea
    4 [EXP] Polluted Delta

// Creatures
    1 [AL] Elvish Spirit Guide

// Spells
    4 [5E] Brainstorm
    1 [ALA] Ad Nauseam
    4 [MI] Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 [V09] Lotus Petal
    3 [MR] Chrome Mox
    4 [5E] Dark Ritual
    4 [DIS] Infernal Tutor
    4 [MM2] Mox Opal
    4 [ELD] Wishclaw Talisman
    1 [SC] Tendrils of Agony
    4 [M20] Veil of Summer
    1 [ON] Chain of Vapor
    3 [KLI] Defense Grid
    1 [MH1] Echo of Eons
    4 [MPR] Ponder

// Sideboard
    SB: 1 [SC] Tendrils of Agony
    SB: 1 [TSP] Empty the Warrens
    SB: 2 [C16] Chain of Vapor
    SB: 2 [DDF] Echoing Truth
    SB: 2 [10E] Hurkyl's Recall
    SB: 1 [FBP] Flusterstorm
    SB: 1 [MMA] Extirpate
    SB: 1 [JU] Burning Wish
    SB: 1 [NE] Massacre
    SB: 2 [GK1] Abrupt Decay
    SB: 1 [UL] Defense Grid
    Last edited by Pelikanudo; 12-28-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    My Parfait Build
    My Psychatog Build
    Yes, I am advanced and you know it...

Suggestion: Play Magic as a Hobby. Competitiveness is uniquely usefull in this Era and just to evolve the human being to a certain extent...

Bryant Cook

Hey everyone!

I managed to top 8 the Legacy Challenge with The EPIC Storm v8.6 — You can see my matches here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrUb...pyIYeDjMbPGBiO

I have also finished updating the homepage with the latest decklists, resources, SB Guide, etc.

Enjoy!

Jun 2011
    Arcadia, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    Hey everyone!

I managed to top 8 the Legacy Challenge with The EPIC Storm v8.6 — You can see my matches here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrUb...pyIYeDjMbPGBiO

I have also finished updating the homepage with the latest decklists, resources, SB Guide, etc.

Enjoy!
    Congrats

This month's "Infernal Tutoring" article is now live on the new "The EPIC Storm" website! This month's article features special guest STEFAN SCHÜTZ! Check it out, and let me know what plays you would have made in our three latest scenarios.

https://www.theepicstorm.com/tes-infernal-tutoring-36/

Bryant Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Pelikanudo View Post
    Hi!

I'll share my latest experiences with the deck...

I've been trying several lists from WT era, the first the one posted with no BW and full discard, it worked very good and loved the synergy with CoV and also the typical play of landing a WT and take tendrils at some point...

then I saw the latest Build with BW and EoE and really missed that engine in the new build, I have torecognize IT IS a good idea... sure the dsruption package needed to change but I knew sooner or later I was going to play Veils as I was playing the card before WT.... really did't know why the card is not played along storm... it is so powerfull. and have to say that the latest build is great!

NOTE: F.F and me were the 1st 2 guys who implemented the WT+fullOpals (me+CoV) main package so I feel we contributed to this build. (We Are advanced and you know it!). Sure I recognize I missed the EoE line... but sure sooner or later will reach the same conclusions.... no much time for brewing...

so well looking forward...
    - I really like the WT+Tendrils main synergy - so I am thinking in -1HoG=+2nd Tendrils in side.
    - I am loving more and more Defense Grid as I am thinking in -2HoG = +2DG but really don't know.
    - really don't know if it is correct to move the CoV to side for the RoF and put a Massacre in side, I conceived the CoV as a toolbox+Storm Engine, but in a non BW build - now with BW, I don't feel is neccesary at least for 1st games - and then have a Massacre in side, anyway, CoV served me very well along the games I played.
    - really doesn't make sense to have a lonely RoF in side... it can be whatever other thing that feels stronger vs agro... likely I swap for a duress or like.
    - what about putting an extirpate in side for WT? WT is sooo good men.

@F.F and others, any opnions, which is your latest build?
    I 've been feeeling too strong with the new build, more than ever with any TES build, WT is just superb and the EoE engine is super strong.... but don't know if meta adapts and null rods sees play, then will wreck the deck. A note and is that I have another TES build but with no BW (+CoV+EoE+Tendrils base) which is very good, don't know if better than BW build likely it is, but you know... we all love BW card...(I feel that this is a matter of taste as I conceive IT superior to BW as storm engine)

anyway, I have to say congratulations to the Mr B.Cook and crew for this new build.... long time ago elapsed I don't agree on a TES build with those guys....!

happy new year to all TES crew!

EDIT: forgot, my v20.5 UB-TES list:

// Lands
    1 [DPA] Island (3)
    2 [JGC] Bloodstained Mire
    1 [RS] Bayou
    2 [EXP] Misty Rainforest
    1 [M13] Swamp (1)
    2 [A] Underground Sea
    4 [EXP] Polluted Delta

// Creatures
    1 [AL] Elvish Spirit Guide

// Spells
    4 [5E] Brainstorm
    1 [ALA] Ad Nauseam
    4 [V09] Lotus Petal
    3 [MR] Chrome Mox
    4 [5E] Dark Ritual
    4 [DIS] Infernal Tutor
    4 [MM2] Mox Opal
    4 [ELD] Wishclaw Talisman
    1 [SC] Tendrils of Agony
    4 [M20] Veil of Summer
    1 [ON] Chain of Vapor
    3 [KLI] Defense Grid
    1 [MH1] Echo of Eons
    4 [MPR] Ponder

// Sideboard
    SB: 1 [TSP] Empty the Warrens
    SB: 2 [C16] Chain of Vapor
    SB: 2 [DDF] Echoing Truth
    SB: 2 [10E] Hurkyl's Recall
    SB: 1 [FBP] Flusterstorm
    SB: 1 [MMA] Extirpate
    SB: 1 [JU] Burning Wish
    SB: 1 [NE] Massacre
    SB: 2 [GK1] Abrupt Decay
    SB: 1 [UL] Defense Grid
    I haven't been a real fan of the 4 color TES lists, because the manabase is very awkward between Veil of Summer, Bayou and a lack of black cards to imprint onto Chrome Mox. About the only recent changes I've made to TES is replacing 4 Echoing Truth and 2 Empty the Warrens with Crash and Rending Volley, as I find Bryant's recent list too slow for my liking.

I do have a UBR version of ANT with Wishclaw, it's similar to what Bryant is doing but it is an Infernal deck without the 2nd Ritual, Thoughtseize over Veil of Summer and a mizers Grapeshot and Chain of Vapor in the MD.

I think it's all viable, really depends on how you want to play vs Wasteland. Summer's Veil is overrated to me, I still think the best thing for TES would be a Red Orim's Chant.

May 2008
    Universe > Laniakea > Virgo Supercluster > Milky Way Galaxy > Solar System > Earth By the moment...

I haven't been a real fan of the 4 color TES lists, because the manabase is very awkward between Veil of Summer, Bayou and a lack of black cards to imprint onto Chrome Mox. About the only recent changes I've made to TES is replacing 4 Echoing Truth and 2 Empty the Warrens with Crash and Rending Volley, as I find Bryant's recent list too slow for my liking.

I do have a UBR version of ANT with Wishclaw, it's similar to what Bryant is doing but it is an Infernal deck without the 2nd Ritual, Thoughtseize over Veil of Summer and a mizers Grapeshot and Chain of Vapor in the MD.

I think it's all viable, really depends on how you want to play vs Wasteland. Summer's Veil is overrated to me, I still think the best thing for TES would be a Red Orim's Chant.
    I dislike the loss of speed too, but somehow I was able to win some hatebears match ups...

Since the printing of VoS I've been an absolutly fan of the card - in my opinion the card is busted for storm (it sees play in Miracles and other control decks but in Storm is busted), even I recently noticed that with this card you can go through Chalice at 0... I will play 4 in all my future storm builds no matter what. even with DG makes a lethal combination even if opp has 3 mana available for FoW...

I was quite skeptical about the manabase too, but MOpal makes the things easier. sure I played very few match ups but those were fine...

I agree on CMox which has little cards to print on... the card still has its purposes I think.

the question I ask myself is:
    - Really WT got better the deck? or just simply and plainly VoS got better the deck by itself alone (sure +EoE engine)? Sure I love WT, but is it better than IT? really? don't know. (as i play very few and usually win with whatever build i go, really don't know what is better than other... I just love all those new cards but also IT... in my mind is difficult to cut such a staple card...)
    - I love also the EoE path and I am wondering if I can make it work with IT instead of WT. (likely not as you need to empty your hand+LED - did you try it???) IF this is possible then we could make a deck with IT+BW+EoE, some M.Opals, full CMoxen and obtain moreless the same speed as before. the thing is that WT can be LED and doesn't need to empty the hand as opp to IT... likely this will be the next try... something around this:

4 Burning Wish
    1 Echo of Eons
    4 Ponder
    4 Rite of Flame
    1 Ad Nauseam
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Dark Ritual
    4 Veil of Summer
    4 Chrome Mox
    3 Defense Grid
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Lotus Petal
    2 Mox Opal (maybe +1 and take out somethig??? I still don't feel too much love for this card...)
    4 IT (maybe -1 and put +1 WT??? to let the 4th in side? - not likely)

1 Badlands
    1 Bayou
    4 Bloodstained Mire
    4 Polluted Delta
    1 Swamp
    1 Underground Sea
    1 Volcanic Island
    My Parfait Build
    My Psychatog Build

Suggestion: Play Magic as a Hobby. Competitiveness is uniquely usefull in this Era and just to evolve the human being to a certain extent...

I dislike the loss of speed too, but somehow I was able to win some hatebears match ups...

Since the printing of VoS I've been an absolutly fan of the card - in my opinion the card is busted for storm (it sees play in Miracles and other control decks but in Storm is busted), even I recently noticed that with this card you can go through Chalice at 0... I will play 4 in all my future storm builds no matter what. even with DG makes a lethal combination even if opp has 3 mana available for FoW...

I was quite skeptical about the manabase too, but MOpal makes the things easier. sure I played very few match ups but those were fine...

I agree on CMox which has little cards to print on... the card still has its purposes I think.

the question I ask myself is:
    - Really WT got better the deck? or just simply and plainly VoS got better the deck by itself alone (sure +EoE engine)? Sure I love WT, but is it better than IT? really? don't know. (as i play very few and usually win with whatever build i go, really don't know what is better than other... I just love all those new cards but also IT... in my mind is difficult to cut such a staple card...)
    - I love also the EoE path and I am wondering if I can make it work with IT instead of WT. (likely not as you need to empty your hand+LED - did you try it???) IF this is possible then we could make a deck with IT+BW+EoE, some M.Opals, full CMoxen and obtain moreless the same speed as before. the thing is that WT can be LED and doesn't need to empty the hand as opp to IT... likely this will be the next try... something around this:

4 Burning Wish
    1 Echo of Eons
    4 Ponder
    4 Rite of Flame
    1 Ad Nauseam
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Dark Ritual
    4 Veil of Summer
    4 Chrome Mox
    3 Defense Grid
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Lotus Petal
    2 Mox Opal (maybe +1 and take out somethig??? I still don't feel too much love for this card...)
    4 IT (maybe -1 and put +1 WT??? to let the 4th in side? - not likely)

1 Badlands
    1 Bayou
    4 Bloodstained Mire
    4 Polluted Delta
    1 Swamp
    1 Underground Sea
    1 Volcanic Island
    I have a radical idea, what if Burning Wish, Rite of Flame, Defense Grid, Brainstorm and Ponder are what's holding the deck back? Can we play a B/g Storm deck that uses Vault of Whispers to enable Mox Opal and stream line the whole deck to use Night's Whispers and/or Tainted Pact?

1 Ad Nauseam
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Echo of Eons
    1 Empty the Warrens
    4 Infernal Tutor
    4 Wishclaw Talisman
    4 Nights Whispers
    4 Veil of Summer
    4 Thoughtseize
    4 Dark Ritual
    2 Cabal Ritual
    1 Rain of Filth
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Mox Opal
    4 Chrome Mox
    4 Vault of Whispers
    4 Polluted Delta
    2 Bayou
    2 Swamp

I think this has some potential just for how fast it can go off, straight black with a green splash for Veil of Summer and SB removal? We should be able to slam out Night's Whispers off of Vault opening and have a decent lategame.

It isn't optimal as it is, but why use Hope and Grid when a land can do the exact same thing two turns faster? Brainstorm isn't even necesarry for protecting your hand anymore, and Tainted Pact could probably be a shitty Ponder at least?

May 2008

I have a radical idea, what if Burning Wish, Rite of Flame, Defense Grid, Brainstorm and Ponder are what's holding the deck back? Can we play a B/g Storm deck that uses Vault of Whispers to enable Mox Opal and stream line the whole deck to use Night's Whispers and/or Tainted Pact?

1 Ad Nauseam
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Echo of Eons
    1 Empty the Warrens
    4 Infernal Tutor
    4 Wishclaw Talisman
    4 Nights Whispers
    4 Veil of Summer
    4 Thoughtseize
    4 Dark Ritual
    2 Cabal Ritual
    1 Rain of Filth
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Mox Opal
    4 Chrome Mox
    4 Vault of Whispers
    4 Polluted Delta
    2 Bayou
    2 Swamp

I think this has some potential just for how fast it can go off, straight black with a green splash for Veil of Summer and SB removal? We should be able to slam out Night's Whispers off of Vault opening and have a decent lategame.

It isn't optimal as it is, but why use Hope and Grid when a land can do the exact same thing two turns faster? Brainstorm isn't even necesarry for protecting your hand anymore, and Tainted Pact could probably be a shitty Ponder at least?
    I am going to post my P.Outcome deck (obsolete) just for you to have an idea.
    the main goal I tried was to make opal good in the first 2 turns and really played full of artifact lands - the deck long time ago wrked somehow and really didn't need lot of dsruption - the deck was quite evolved but I just stopped to play it some time ago... there it goes:

the problem that and below deck has is of course:
    - even more problems vs wastelands and less consistency because of no good cantrips.
    - in deed leg. is a format where you need to play good cards and those decks contains not good cards - N.Whispers/TCast/Lands
    - below really doesnt need BStorm and has more gas
    - below doesn have prot. as the idea is just generate card advantage by playing spells so really doesn't need it as cards just need to be countered or opp.will loose...
    - even the deck has as many artifacts as poss. still wasn't able to make good MOpal i first turns... sadly...

// Lands
    4 [MR] Seat of the Synod
    4 [6E] City of Brass
    4 [MR] Vault of Whispers

// Spells
    4 [V09] Lotus Petal
    4 [SOM] Mox Opal
    4 [MR] Chrome Mox
    4 [KLD] Paradoxical Outcome
    4 [UL] Grim Monolith
    4 [JGC] Burning Wish
    4 [MR] Thoughtcast
    4 [LRW] Ponder
    4 [FD] Night's Whisper
    4 [MI] Dark Ritual
    4 [M11] Preordain

// Sideboard
    SB: 2 [TSP] Empty the Warrens
    SB: 1 [C15] Mizzix's Mastery
    SB: 4 [RTR] Abrupt Decay
    SB: 1 [AKH] By Force
    SB: 3 [UL] Defense Grid
    SB: 1 [JGC] Bribery
    SB: 1 [8E] Merchant Scroll
    SB: 1 [C13] Toxic Deluge

- when I saw WT I just tried weird things such as having total 12 tutors and take out BS or Ponder or disruption, but don't know...
    1. maybe having the same idea of just throwing good threats to be countered withouth any disruption can work - but the unique threat that allow this is PO, the rest just need protection before... as the payoff is huge generally.

- I've seen another new card for storm - like PiF, but for 2 mana which make me again to reconsider TES again... please Wizards stop to create so many sorm cards in a such brief period of time!!!, just wait some months....
    1. regarding this new card. do you find it good for Storm? maybe need to go back to IT again?
    2. I think the card has potential. and I believe in Old TES (IT+BW+no MOpal) 1 in base should be included at least. don't know in new TES is worth...
    3. A scenario:

a) in GY there is fetch, ponder, Veil, TSeize.
    you play Petal, DR, LED, IT -> Underworld Breach (UB from nw on) lets say there is 3 mana available. (IT->UB is just 4 mana as opp to IT->AN which is 7 so having 3 left is a good comparison), 3 already +3 from LED +2 from DR means 8 total mana to just play IT->BW->Tendrils. For this you need 9cards in GY to play 3 spells, so in this scenario we are missing 3 cards only in GY, BUT you can trade 3cardsin GY for +2/+3mana!

I think this demonstrates the high potential it has in TES - BUT TES withouth MOpal neither WT neither DGRid... there it goes new TES list:

// Lands
    1 [U] Underground Sea
    4 [ON] Polluted Delta
    2 [U] Volcanic Island
    1 [A] Bayou
    1 [RS] Badlands
    4 [ON] Bloodstained Mire
    1 [RAV] Swamp (4)

// Spells
    4 [5E] Brainstorm
    1 [ALA] Ad Nauseam
    4 [CS] Rite of Flame
    4 [M10] Ponder
    4 [V09] Lotus Petal
    4 [MR] Chrome Mox
    4 [5E] Dark Ritual
    4 [DIS] Infernal Tutor
    4 [JU] Burning Wish
    1 [TSP] Empty the Warrens
    4 [M20] Veil of Summer
    3 [LRW] Thoughtseize
    1 Underworld Breach

don't know...
    My Parfait Build
    My Psychatog Build

I haven't tested Underworld Breach, it's a cheaper Ill Gotten Gains that doesn't let your opponent counter you in theory but in practice I doubt you'll have 8 cards in your graveyard to recast two spells even.

I've had a couple of thoughts on Underworld Breach. It's kinda similar to some busted cards, but has a very high cost to it.

https://www.theepicstorm.com/card-re...rworld-breach/

May 2008

I haven't tested Underworld Breach, it's a cheaper Ill Gotten Gains that doesn't let your opponent counter you in theory but in practice I doubt you'll have 8 cards in your graveyard to recast two spells even.
    I do think the card is not bad and seems playable in theory and in my opinion, in old TES you play 16 100% replaceable cards and almost all cards in the deck go to GY, so in 3rd/4rh turn you are in a perfect position to have around 6to8 cards.

I think the card is a better pif for midTolate game in TES, which is something old TES had problems with. if other versions of TES played pif main, I don't see a reason to not to play this card, as I see this far superior in old TES than pif for the simple reason that a) is cheaper and b)returns LED (I never played pif in base anyway always seems bad...)

the card is also never dead if drawn as it nets you +1mana if LED in hand or +1storm if DR in hand or at its worst is a regrowth...

don't know not tested yet but i am always too optimistic you know...
    anyway I see a limitation with this as new tes has much less cards that don't go to GY... and I am really happy with those opals , talismans and DG...

too many things to brew on the Heap!
    My Parfait Build
    My Psychatog Build

I do think the card is not bad and seems playable in theory and in my opinion, in old TES you play 16 100% replaceable cards and almost all cards in the deck go to GY, so in 3rd/4rh turn you are in a perfect position to have around 6to8 cards.

I think the card is a better pif for midTolate game in TES, which is something old TES had problems with. if other versions of TES played pif main, I don't see a reason to not to play this card, as I see this far superior in old TES than pif for the simple reason that a) is cheaper and b)returns LED (I never played pif in base anyway always seems bad...)

the card is also never dead if drawn as it nets you +1mana if LED in hand or +1storm if DR in hand or at its worst is a regrowth...

don't know not tested yet but i am always too optimistic you know...
    anyway I see a limitation with this as new tes has much less cards that don't go to GY... and I am really happy with those opals , talismans and DG...

too many things to brew on the Heap!
    Was messing around with a couple of different lists and had some off the wall ideas for cards to support Mox Opal, what do you think of Helm of Awakening replacing Rite of Flame (Jet Medallion could also work in a non Red list)?

May 2008

Was messing around with a couple of different lists and had some off the wall ideas for cards to support Mox Opal, what do you think of Helm of Awakening replacing Rite of Flame (Jet Medallion could also work in a non Red list)?
    the "illusion" I've always had with MOpal is to make it work in a high percentage in the 1to3 first turns and I stopped that illusion, uniquely if something like Mishras Buable but drawing the same turn is printed then we have a chance, which does not mean MOpal is bad. but we need to assume that it is not a Mox, new TES has lost speed - it is true - but WCT+MOpal+Veil+Grid+EoE is good stuff even if it is slower.

I would not say HoA is bad because is simetric - as in leg you play efficient spells that dont get better with HoA curiously..., the problem I see with those kind of effects is that usually are not +1+n mana the combo turn. and the other con is that do not provide color mana. I would play instead Grim Monolith, which for sure is a mana card to have in mind in New TES too and at least +1 the combo turn or +3 next ones.

next thing I intend to play is the ybrid I posted with the ESG - but likely just 1 time as I like playing BWish...
    and next likely an hybrid with the UBreach but withouth WCT.

did you hear Super Bryant Cooked R&D TES Super Innovators Group !! (was this their name?) I want to see lists also apart of CoV/Opal/WCT also containing Grim Monolith! I dare you. Joke.

please share your good stuff good FFortune!

I miss my lovely Lemnear, hope he is doing well!
    My Parfait Build
    My Psychatog Build

I agree, Mox Opal, as it is, requires a lot of set up from cantrips and other artifact enablers before it's an actual mox - if Sensei's Divining Top were still around, it would be another matter. The deck loses too much speed and resiliency for my liking, I think Mox Opal, Wishclaw Talisman and Summer's Veil are better left to UBG ANT fwiw.

This month's "Infernal Tutoring" article is now live, featuring special guest ETHAN FORMICHELLA (MONKEYSCANTCRY)! Check it out, and let me know what plays you would have made in our three latest scenarios.

https://www.theepicstorm.com/tes-infernal-tutoring-37/

Bryant Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    I miss The Eternal Glory Podcast :(

Thread Information