Against all the matchups you've mentionned you can slam Gurmag instead of Dino post discard too. You also don't need Ritual to power him out early because Supplier is already a Ritual for Gurmag. Gurmag is also much more flexible in it's cost and will hit play through Daze and Wastelands so much more consistently.

In a deck that wants to abuse GY synergy based on various cards in your GY, Entomb is a CMC1 tutor. This deck wouldn't be viable if I couldn't grab Ghast, Crawler, Therapy, Souls, and mt finishers for 1 mana. Shenanigans also made it so you will mever care about any Artifact ever again if you can just see it once.

I played my latest list at a Legacy 3 round FNM (low turnout) and went 3-0. The only change I made was to swap out the 2 Celestial Purges for 2 Path to Exile.

2-1 Golgari Depths
Entomb for Souls is the only reason this matchup is favorable. White removal shines here too.
2-1 UR Delver
Very hard matchup overall but it is to be expected from the best deck in the format. My boarding plan against this deck is very strong. Bridge is a nice addition here.
2-1 Mono U Delver
Just a watered down version of UR. Scourge won it all.