Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: [Deck] Zombardment

Re: [Deck] Zombardment

@machooga i reeeeeally like hymn to tourach, maybe i will find some spots for it also! I guess I have to try a mix of your list and qweereios's

Channel Fireball uploaded a video of Sam Pardee playing Hollow One in modern, and for the 1st match he pointed out why he side out all 4 burning inquiries, it makes it harder to sculpt your game plan with the stuff that you boarded in exactly because they are key cards vs the opposite deck (in his match he boarded in lavamancer/explosives/push, somewhat similar to our sideboard removal suite)...thats how I feel about stitcher supplier, milling a liliana vs miracles for example is a big downside.

@machooga so how was day 1 of SCG Baltimore man? curious about your results!

I've got a big tournament tomorrow, still not sure what build to use!

Jan 2014
    Baltimore, MD

Quote Originally Posted by johncarvalho View Post
    @machooga so how was day 1 of SCG Baltimore man? curious about your results!

I've got a big tournament tomorrow, still not sure what build to use!
    Sorry I didn't get to replying.... SCG Baltimore was a disaster on multiple fronts. Friday night I had the "Do I want to go waste $50 attitude" but I gathered myself together to go.

Round 1 - Infect. I made critical errors which lead to an 0-2. STP was awesome in this matchup. This was the first time I've played against infect with this archetype.
    Game 1 - I resolve a goblin bombardment, but don't have any creatures to kill the 4th infector. It turns out I could have bought a turn if I counted their mana and realize they needed to have 3 green for vines kicked + berserk. For some reason, I opted to interact on their turn instead of mine which is a losing proposition.
    Game 2 - I stitcher supplier into 2x bloodghasts. I play a fetchland, they go to surgical and I crack the fetchland to bring them into play. I land a hymn leaving them with 2 cards in hand. Instead of using my second hymn to make them hellbent, I opt to tapout to cast linger souls. The go land -> invigorate -> beserk their blighted agent.

Round 2 - Mono Red Prision 0-2
    Game 1 - My opponent takes my deck and shuffles and cuts for like 2 minutes. I draw my 7 of no lands. I mulligan, he repeats the weird process and I draw my 6 with no lands. I start to feel suspicious. I keep a serviceable 5 and they go turn 1 rabble master into Chandra into an eventual chalice.
    Game 2 - I keep a good 7, which leads me to believe my opponent just has a bizarre way of cutting opponents decks. They also keep 7, start turn 0 with a leyline. I deploy a gravecrawler, they deploy a chalice. I get lingering souls online with a goblin bombardment. But have to effectively trade 2 souls to kill a ramblemaster. Eventually he gets Chandra and I lose the race.

At this point, I walked outside for a breather. Called my wife and she was heading out of town for a family emergency with the kidos. I asked her, do you want me to go to. She said yes, so I never went back to the venue.

Dec 2010
    Montreal

@maCHOOga,

Against Infect it is preferable to let their creatures connect and try to remove them at the end of their turn. That way if they protect with a Vine they lose out on the pump aspect. It also forces them to use mana at the end of their turn which is usually limited by how many spells they played previously. It also makes it easier to resolve spells during your during your turn afterwards.

On my end I played in a weekly and lost in the Top4 to some pretty incredible variance. The good news is that I got to play against a lot of matchups where Gurmag would have been arguably better but in which it didn't matter if I had EE instead. I played my 0 Gurmag/2 EE main list with the 4 StP.

R1 2-0 Lands

I really appreciate having lots of lands in that matchup and I was never in a situation where I could die to Marrit Lage. Extract Loam and play the long game, they usually die to Chasm on a swarmed board just waiting to Bombard. My opponent played 4 Chalice postboard so I feel pretty comfident about the matchup.

R2 2-1 Grixis Ctrl

I lost G1 after I bricked on 4 Supplier activations and 2 Lootings. G2-3 he never had a chance Gurmag or no Gurmag. I would slam EE at 3 in case a Lily or EPlague would hit the board.

R3 2-0 Grixis Ctrl

G1-2 are massacres. He didn't understand what he needed to do in the matchup and kept Pushes in his deck.

R4 ID

Top4

1-2 Blue artifact counters combo/prison brew

I am playing against my buddy and his fantastic brew but the variance is just incredible here. G1 I am on the play with a 1 Lander TS+Therapy opener with Looting. I hit the 2nd Land too late as he already has a Tez seeking Bridges and Chalices. G2-3 is just insane topdeck luck as he proceeds to mull to 5 both games and topdecks like a GP champ while my i blowout all his permanents with EE. 3 for 1 blowouts on T2 against a mull to 5 were not enough against these repeated godly topdecks. 4 Wear 2 Abrade and 2 EE didn't cut the cheese.
    Do you know what assuming does? It makes an ass out of you and me.
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

... ffs I was trying to be funny...

Game 1 - My opponent takes my deck and shuffles and cuts for like 2 minutes. I draw my 7 of no lands. I mulligan, he repeats the weird process and I draw my 6 with no lands.
    Sounds like Boettcher's technique:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLoG-azie6Y

@machooga damn man, i hope everything is allright!

@qweerios nice going man! I always thought lands was a terrible matchup!

I ended up playing a mono-black reanimator deck yesterday, for an abysmal result of 1-5
    Today we have a weekly, I'll be back on zombies again... It's the funniest legacy deck I tried so far, but I'm still in doubt if it is competitive enough because of the individual powerlevel of cards being lower then the average decks of the metagame!

I'm thinking about waiting until Guilds of Ravnica to see if the metagame will change a lot, to decide which will be the main deck for me to invest (playing on paper is so expensive )!

Dec 2010
    Montreal

I own every nearly every legacy playable cards and I've mostly played Brainstorm decks during 95% of my 10+ years of Legacy. Zombardment is a real deck and I don't usually say that about non-blue decks. It has very few abysmal matchups (BR Reanimator and T1 combos) and our positive matchups are tier1 control decks which are VERY positive... Hell, if Miracles have a hard time dismantling our engines, you know something is up.

Zombardment has some many flexible cards that allow it to be very resilient and adaptive. Looting, Entomb, and Supplier are are life blood of this deck and act as our Brainstorm, Ponder, and Snapcaster in our control strategy.
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

@qweerios I dont like brainstorm decks neither, blue decks in general...
    Zombardment is a very very very fun deck do play, but sometimes I just get wrecked and there is absolutely nothing i can do

Dec 2010
    Montreal

Zombardment is a very very very fun deck do play, but sometimes I just get wrecked and there is absolutely nothing i can do
    That's just magic man.. Skills are always second to luck in this game. This is why the most decisive skills to have for Magic involve assessing the odds. You can only blame the cards in your deck for faillure when your luck is average/above average, your play is flawless, and you rack up consistent losses.

On a redundant note, I finished 4-0 at a 28 players weekly with the last list I posted. I got to play against all the premier control decks and further confirm EE>Gurmag. I lost every die-roll but I guess the extra card every game wasn't bad at all. I hit a couple mulligans and got land screwed once but managed to dig out and take over.

2-0 BUG Midrange/Control
    2-0 Miracles
    2-0 Grixis Control
    2-1 UWr Stoneblade

I got to play some cool lines like Therapy my 3 Ghasts in hand against Grixis and ride land drops to victory, put EE at 4 against Gideon, and play some intricate games around Surgical. Making good value plays against UW control decks is an art that is quite rewarding. Izzet Staticaster and Leovold are some serious threats that I was happy to Abrade and EE. The only game I dropped I got blown out by an EoT Staticaster on a Gideon board. Luckily, I avoided the 2 BR Reanimators at the top tables...

An old zombie tech against SnT poped in my mind when I watched the Reanimator games. I tried Fleshbag Marauder in my SB map and it fits like a glove! I will test a singleton in my SB over the 4th StP. We all know how good Fleshbag can be against Show n Tell but it can be pretty good as an Entomb target too when our opponent Exhumes. It doesn't even have to be a surprise to blank Exhume all together. It simply has to be in your GY to prompt a sac effect when Exhume is cast!

I have nothing else to add this week. Every card has a time and a place so far and the only point of tension I can see is between Wear#4 and a single SB Vindicate. Vindicate fills a sideboard hole for a multitude of matchups while Wear is one of our only lines against Leyline decks.

Keep y'all posted. Keep zombardin!
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

Dec 2011
    Barcelona, Catalonia

Hey there folks,

Yesterday I tried the Bridgevine version at my weekly LGS (17 players). I went 3-0-pact the last one (I had things to do at home), and the deck felt awesome. I won against Grixis 2-1 (lost the first match after a 4-land mulligan to 5), 2-0 against Canadian and 2-1 against B/R Reanimator, where I surgical'd his Iona game 2 and Edicted his Sire game 3.

Some thoughts:

* My Grixis opponent Pushed his own Strix game 2 to remove a Bridge from my Graveyard, but my board position was already strong enough to win this one anyway. He also Hymn'd me, which actually did me a favor (I had another Bridge and a Vengevine stuck in hand IIRC). I didn't sideboard at all, it was the first time I played the deck and was not sure about what to take out.

* I didn't sideboard neither against Canadian, and it felt like an easy matchup. Deck can really be explosive: I was struggling game 2 with Feeder in play, Vine and Gravecrawler in hand, and Vine and Bridge in the GY when I topdecked Putrid Imp, so I played it, discarded the 2 cards, played Gravecrawler from GY so Vines triggered, sacrifice Crawler a couple of times to make tokens and grow Feeder and attack for 12. It felt great!

* Against Reanimator, I mulliganed aggressively Game 1 searching for a discard piece, but I didn't find it and I lost quickly. I sided out 4 x Stitcher's Supplier and 2 x Goblin Bombardment to bring 3 x Surgical Extraction, 2 x Diabolic Edict and the lone Ensnaring Bridge and it worked well (though my opponent was just a lucky topdeck away from win the game 3 and the match).

* It seems that the deck could handle the fair decks and it has game against unfair ones (7 discard main + hate post-board). It will suffer against Chalice decks (Eldrazi, Men of Steel) for sure.

* Assassin's Trophy will be huge in our SB. Sad that its Price will be huge too!

I suppose I'll play again the deck next week. I'll keep you posted!

For reference, this is what I played:

4 Vengevine
    4 Bloodghast
    4 Carrion Feeder
    4 Stitcher's Supplier
    4 Gravecrawler
    4 Putrid Imp

3 Cabal Therapy
    4 Faithless Looting
    4 Thoughtseize
    3 Goblin Bombardment
    4 Bridge from Below

3 Swamp
    2 Marsh Flats
    2 Polluted Delta
    3 Badlands
    2 Bayou
    2 Bloodstained Mire
    2 Verdant Catacombs
    2 Undiscovered Paradise

*~* Sideboard *~*
    3 Abrupt Decay
    2 Diabolic Edict
    1 Ensnaring Bridge
    2 Hymn to Tourach
    2 Nature's Claim
    2 Pithing Needle
    3 Surgical Extraction
    Colorless is the new blue
    http://ooh---shiny.blogspot.com

@Qweerios Yeah, i know, magic usually kicks us in the balls from time to time haha

Grats on that 4-0 man, your lists are the ones I usually play and have more fun! I will probably play with zombies again on monday!

There is also a new "fleshbag marauder" coming out in Ravnica that also kills planeswalkers, but he's not a zombie unfortunately

Site Contributor

May 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Qweerios View Post
    Zombardment is a real deck and I don't usually say that about non-blue decks. It has very few abysmal matchups (BR Reanimator and T1 combos) and our positive matchups are tier1 control decks which are VERY positive... Hell, if Miracles have a hard time dismantling our engines, you know something is up.

Zombardment has some many flexible cards that allow it to be very resilient and adaptive. Looting, Entomb, and Supplier are are life blood of this deck and act as our Brainstorm, Ponder, and Snapcaster in our control strategy.
    Cheers to that.

I played in a local Thursday night Legacy and went 3-0. Pretty spicy/casual meta, but hey, I’ll take it.

I tried 21 lands—11 fetches, duals, basics, and 1 Undiscovered Paradise. I also went down to 2 Carrion Feeders and put in maindeck Abrades.

Round 1: 2-1 vs UWR Painter/Prison Brew

Game 1 I Thoughtseize and look at his hand of Painter, E-Tutor, Force, and Moat with bewilderment. I take the Painter, and subsequently Therapy away the haymaker enchantment. I flashback a Lingering Souls that I had binned and land a Bloodghast, which lets me clock him even after he cast Blood Moon while I have no basics or fetches up. Game 2 he has a turn one Grindstone so I aim my discard at Painter and dig for Abrades/Wear/Ee. I get him down to 5 but he Cantrips into a Painter and mills me out. Game 3 I’m slower with the hand disruption but multiple Abrades and EE keep him off the combo and I Entomb for a Therapy later on to keep him off it while I beat down.

Round 2: 2-0 vs. 4- color Academy Rector/Show and Tell brew (based on old Rector Cruise lists, apparently)

Game 1: I keep a 1-lander with Faithless Looting but brick on the second land drop for several turns. Multiple copies of Cabal Therapy and Grave crawler gave me stuff to do and after I drew the second land my discard beat out his inefficient threats. Game he he got mana screwed, and zombies beat down.

Round 3: 2-0 vs. Death and Taxes

Game 1: I'm on the draw and my discard can't stop the turn one Mom but I can keep him off of Flickerwisp with discard and my graveyard is filling up and Scourge of Nel Toth and Lingering Souls make for real threats. The main deck Abrade eats a Mom that was on pro black. He topdecks a main deck Remorseful Cleric to prevent a lethal Scourge attack but my Bridge from Below + sac outlet (Carrion Feeder) provides a wide enough board to push through the last few points of damage. Game 2 is all about lands--I draw a ton, which is good against his mana denial+removal hand. Eventually after trading my threats for his removal he lands a Palace Jailer and a Jitte in the same turn. I Abrade the Jitte before counters and I'm able to flashback Lingering Souls to steal the Monarchy and win from the extra draw value. Again, Abrade is great, as are the three sideboard Swords to Plowshares.

Small report incoming!

Went 2-2 yesterday with Qweerios list, using 3 plowshares and 1 fleshbag marauder, but a pithing needle instead of coffin purge:

Match 1: 2-1 vs burn

I almost got g1, but he got the flame rift 1 turn before I could end the game. On g2 i cabal therapy for eidolon (always the one I name vs burn, I think its their best card vs us), and ended up taking 2 of them out, and seeing 2 bolts... flashback cabal and he has nothing in hand... g3 was some gravecrawlers beatdown, and I ended up using plowshares in one of them to play safe.

Match 2: 1-2 vs goblins

Discard got strong on g1, theres nothing he could do... g2 and g3 he started with a relic of progenitus turn 1 on both games, that was hard to come by. i had to explosives one away on g2, but was left with nothing to take away his sharpshooter and the storm of ringleaders...
    On g3, a blood moon got him the game, as i was stuck with 2 lingering souls and a plowshares in hand, and no way to dump the souls because of no looting/and relic of progenitus in play.

Match 3: 1-2 vs miracles

I got to do some cool cabal therapy/bloodghast lines on every game, but on g2/g3 his surgical>snapcaster>surgical took care of almost everything I had. G3 I was kinda ahead with liliana on board, but gideon ally of zendikar is huuuge (i had never played against it, that dude is scary) and carried over the game for him...

Match 4: 2-0 vs show and tell

Cabal therapy and bloodghast were enough in this match, they could't do anything...

Gideon sounds like a cool card for zombardment, as he makes creatures that block, and also his emblem could help a kill out of nowhere... the problem are the WW on his cmc, vs blood moon/btb is kind risky... what do u guys think?

@qweerios I think this build plays very very smoothly, with the abrades and EE maindeck you have answers to almost everything! I still think its missing something, not sure what! maybe on the sideboard, I dont know! maybe change the walkers on the board, varying a little so you have answers to more decks, I dont know!

Also, its so hard to play other decks after you experience the entomb/cabal therapy/blooghast shenanigan

2 months from now we have the Legacy Nationals here in Brazil, and I wanna throw zombies at people there

Dec 2010
    Montreal

@johncarvalho,

Against Miracles makes sure you never get your Ghasts extracted. You can do that by always leaving a fetch up or saving discard pre-landfall. Snap+Surgical can really damage our grind plan. Otherwise nice going! Bad luck with Moon against gobos, it shouldn't happen again if you can Entomb or Flashback a Looting.

I am not sure about what is this missing thing you speak of but if you can put your fonger on it we could elaborate some tech. I think my deck is optimized as it is right now and the only changes I would make are to cut the 4th SB Wear for either a 3rd EE or a Vindicate when Chalice/Leyline decks are low and Storm/Swarm/TNN or Planeswalkers/Lands decks are high. That's about as much SB flex I can muster right now.

On other news I got another 4-0 finish at a 30ish players weekly yesterday using the same list.

2-0 BR Reanimator!!!!!

The night started out hard being paired up against BR Reanimator but I took G1 with Bombardment grind against griselbrand and I guess he didnt know Elesh Norn was GG or didnt pack it main... G2 he had no chance against my mulligan to Liliana, StP, Surgical and Purge. I changed my approach to the matchup and decided Therapy was too slow for the matchup and that I would keep the Bombardment approach and grind them out provided I cant Extract Griselbrand.

In: 1 Fleshbag, 1 Purge, 3 Surgical, 3 StP, 3 Liliana
    Out: 4 Therapy, 2 Souls, 2 Abrade, 2 EE, 1 Mountain

2-1 RG Lands

Lands was long and grindy as usual but a I always manage to grind them out when I deal with Loam.

2-0 Grixis Control

Grixis is a bye as usual...

2-1 UWr Stoneblade

G1 was a massacre. G2 I lost to an unanswered Izzet Staticaster. G3 he extracted my Ghasts by throwing a Snap under the bus and played a Staticaster again. Luckily my Liliana resolved and took over from there.
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

@qweerios very nice going man! I guess vs goblins was really bad luck, a looting would have gotten me the game probably...

Gj on the reanimator match :) there is a weekly today, i will post the report later!!

Went 2-2 yesterday, here's the report:

Match 1: 1-2 vs Storm
    g1 i put up a clock with ghasts and he couldnt find the combo...
    g2 he comboed fast, i got no surgicals...
    g3 i kept a hand with surgical but no discards, he t1 seize and took surgical out... i looted and found a whiffed therapy, naming LED... he found the combo 2 turns later.
    He also pointed out that liliana of the veil is bad vs him, its too slow and sometimes helps him empty his hand to cast infernal tutor.

Match 2: 2-0 vs Grixis Control
    match is super easy, there is nothing he could really do against me... g2 he kept a hand with 2 surgicals, but got screwed on lands.

Match 3: 2-0 vs Miracles
    on both games, bombardment landed on the table and it was game... i got to do a EE for 4 which was pretty funny... also undiscovered paradise totally breaks back to basics, its great!

Match 4: 1-2 vs Death's Shadow
    got g1 with bombardment and ghasts/crawlers, no big deal... g2 he rided 2 delvers to victory, i was short on W to plowshares... g3 i casted a scourge sacrificing my only 2 gravecawlers on the board, vs his gurmag, but unfortunately a fow saved the game for him.

Prior to the tourney I played vs a Burn player like 10 times, and only got 1 win (we only played maindeck lists, no side)

Dec 2010
    Montreal

Went 2-2 yesterday, here's the report:

Match 1: 1-2 vs Storm
    g1 i put up a clock with ghasts and he couldnt find the combo...
    g2 he comboed fast, i got no surgicals...
    g3 i kept a hand with surgical but no discards, he t1 seize and took surgical out... i looted and found a whiffed therapy, naming LED... he found the combo 2 turns later.
    He also pointed out that liliana of the veil is bad vs him, its too slow and sometimes helps him empty his hand to cast infernal tutor.

Match 2: 2-0 vs Grixis Control
    match is super easy, there is nothing he could really do against me... g2 he kept a hand with 2 surgicals, but got screwed on lands.

Match 3: 2-0 vs Miracles
    on both games, bombardment landed on the table and it was game... i got to do a EE for 4 which was pretty funny... also undiscovered paradise totally breaks back to basics, its great!

Match 4: 1-2 vs Death's Shadow
    got g1 with bombardment and ghasts/crawlers, no big deal... g2 he rided 2 delvers to victory, i was short on W to plowshares... g3 i casted a scourge sacrificing my only 2 gravecawlers on the board, vs his gurmag, but unfortunately a fow saved the game for him.

Prior to the tourney I played vs a Burn player like 10 times, and only got 1 win (we only played maindeck lists, no side)
    Well done! Storm is rough and Delvers can always nut any player with a double Delver opener. If you have a 3rd EE you could pack it over the 4th Wear // Tear. EE is amazing against Death Shadow and RUG and gives a little boost against Storm as well. The 4th Wear is a concession to 3 decks: Eldrazi, Steel Stompy, and Aggro Loam because they are the only ones packing 4 Leylines and 4 Chalices backed up with fatties.

Against Storm you want to keep at least 2 pieces of early interaction or it's a mulligan. TS + Entomb, Therapy + Surgical, etc... Your best friend here is Therapy and the ideal T1 is TS. Usually you want to name LED with a blind Therapy because it is the most broken enabler followed by Infernal Tutor/Burning Wish. A fast hand with a "clock" is irrelevant. You can use EE at 0 to blowup tokens but it can also be used to counter a Petal or LED. Surgical is one of our weakest pieces of interaction so value it accordingly when you keep a hand. Liliana is bad against Storm in a vacuum becsuse it costs 3 for Ravens Crime. However she is much better when supported by multiple targetted discard spells and Surgicals because she acts as a lock piece keeping tabs on the amount of spells a combo player can chain. She is not the best lock piece we could be playing for this matchup but she is much better against a slew of decks. This is how your want your games to go against Storm:

T1 Discard/Hand info
    T2 Discard 1-2 cards capitalizing on T1 (could be TS/Therapy/Surgical)
    T3 More discard or slam Liliana or start a clock

Keep in mind that Storm is by no means a favorable matchup. It heavily hinges on powerful early discard plays. If Storm is popular in your meta Canonist is one of the better cards to have in your SB. The problem with Canonist is that it literally sucks against everything else so think about that before you cut a good card.

If you struggle against Burb and Storm then Kambal is your boy...
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

@qweerios Storm is a bad matchup indeed... unfortunately i don't have the 3rd EE, so I think i might replace the 4th wear/tear with a Kambal to see how it goes, I can see he going in in many matchups.

I was thinking about adding a diabolic intent in the 75, what do you think? Looks like a nice out for many games as you can search for the piece you need.

Ill be travelling this sunday so no Magic for me for almost 3 weeks

Dec 2010
    Montreal

@qweerios Storm is a bad matchup indeed... unfortunately i don't have the 3rd EE, so I think i might replace the 4th wear/tear with a Kambal to see how it goes, I can see he going in in many matchups.

I was thinking about adding a diabolic intent in the 75, what do you think? Looks like a nice out for many games as you can search for the piece you need.

Ill be travelling this sunday so no Magic for me for almost 3 weeks
    Test at lesst 2 Kambals and report feedback. I am curious!

Intent is too durdly for my taste. I don't think the card is competitive.

Safe travels!
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

Dec 2011
    Barcelona, Catalonia

Hey there folks,

3-0-pact again yesterday at my weekly LGS, ending 1st for the second week in a row . Same Bridgevine decklist than last week. Here is a mini-report:

Round 1: Bye. Nice. I did a lot of scouting.

Round 2, win 2-1 vs Manaless Dredge. I saw him playing Round 1 (I love Manaless Dredge and I'll probably be playing the deck myself in a few weeks), so when I won the dice roll I let him start. I won with a Goblin Bombardment that exiled his Bridges and kept him away from the 3 creatures he needed to DR Balustrade Spy. I side out 3xBridges for Surgical Extractions (his Ichorids and Therapies would exile my Bridges easily anyway). I punted match 2 badly: I Thoughtseized him turn 1, discarded his GGT and tried to Extract it... while he had a Street Wraith in hand. When I realized i conceded out of shame. And I had double Surgical game 3 for his 2 first dredgers (and he didn't have the Wraith this time), so I had a lot of time to win with Zombie beatdown. My opponent won his other 3 games, which makes me happy.

Round 3, win 2-1 vs Merfolks. The combination of Chalices and TNNs showed itself as really hard to beat. I won game 1 through a Chalice @ 1; I had Cabal Therapy in hand but his Cursecatcher delayed me enough to not play it in time. Anyway, zombie recursion was enough to win me the game. I lost game 2 through double Relic of Progenitus + TNN + a Merfolk horde I couldn't block (I only had 3 Carrion Feeder online), and then I won a really tight game 3 on turns through Chalice @ 1 and @ 2; I deployed Goblin Bombardment before the Chalice @ 2, and landfall + 2xbloodghast recursion + bridge in the GY + a lot of Zombie tokens gave me the match. I sided 3xDecay + 2xDiabolic Edict (as a way to get rid of TNNs) for 4xStitcher's Supplier and a random Vengevine.

Round 4, ID vs ANT, but we played for fun, win 2-0. Game 1 I Therapied him 5 times in the first 2-3 turns and he couldn't recover. I sided 2xHymn + 3xSurgical for 3xGoblin Bombardment and 2xStitcher's Supplier. Then game 2 I Thoughseized him turn 1, take away his Tendrils and kept a Surgical Extraction just in case. His hand was not great anyway and I won a few turns later.

The deck feels real, I played 6 rounds with it and won all of them. I'll bring it this Saturday to Catalan Legacy League and see what happens (I'll just replace the Nature's Claims for Assassin's Trophies). I'll keep you informed!
    Colorless is the new blue
    http://ooh---shiny.blogspot.com

Thread Information