A friend of mine wanted to play Imperial Recruiters and Vial in the same deck to make a fun brew so I remembered this thread and made a deck that uses the same principles. It is full of interesting techs and has proven to be quite a solid deck in the past few local tournaments. Here's the list:

4 Mother of Runes
4 Stoneforge Mystic
4 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
4 Fauna Shaman
4 Imperial Recruiter
1 Phyrexian Revoker
1 Spirit of the Labyrinth
1 Scavenging Ooze
1 Qasali Pridemage
1 Mangara of Corondor
1 Squee, Goblin Nabob
1 Alesha, Who Smiles at Death
1 Knight of the Reliquary

4 Swords to Plowshares

4 Aether Vial
1 Umezawa's Jitte
1 Sword of Fire and Ice
1 Batterskull

4 Wasteland
3 Karakas
4 Windswept Heath
3 Arid Mesa
3 Savannah
1 Plateau
1 Taiga
1 Plains
1 Forest
//SB
1 Red Elemental Blast
1 Pyroblast
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Council's Judgment
1 Mirran Crusader
1 Goblin Sharpshooter
1 Magus of the Moon
1 Gaddock Teeg
1 Ethersworn Canonist
1 Phyrexian Revoker
1 Pithing Needle
1 Grafdigger's Cage
2 Rest in Peace
1 Choke

First, the Squadron Hawks were ditched to make way to Squee and Recruiters, a net improvement right there. SoLaS was replaced by SoFaI because we no longer have unlimited fliers to beat past Nemesis and because now Alesha plays the recursion role. Alesha is nothing to laugh at. She has some pretty awesome synergy with Karakas and Fauna Shaman and she will make your opponent think twice before attacking you when Recruiter is ready to block. My only complaint about her is that she cannot be tutored via Recruiter.

Then there is Karakas that was added as a definite 3-of. It gives the deck that DnT feel and makes certain combinations possible.

I am currently thinking about adding Brimaz to the mainboard. Perhaps over KotR or Mangara? All the Legendary silver bullets are extremely powerful in this shell. Magus of the Moon is another big scary creature that I would like to see in the main as well.

Let me know what you think!