Brought MOST to the local weekly tournament again last Wednesday and was rewarded with a 4-0 win. This gives the deck a surprisingly good 13-2-1 result over the last 6 months. Some luck is involved in those results, for sure. It was, like always, terrific fun. I played the same list as in my last post. [Actually I played maindeck -1 Meddling Mage and +1 Sanctum Prelate; sideboard -1 Sanctum Prelate, -1 Fire Covenant, +2 Leyline of Sanctity]

My matchups for the evening were the following, not sure about the order of them though.
R1: BU Pox, 2-0
Cool Pox version with Stifles, Strixes and Ashiok. Managed to Clique away his Toxic Deluge game 2. Pox is usually a good matchup due to Vials, Meren and lots of acceleration with mana dorks and ways to deal with his win conditions.
R2: Merfolk, 2-0
G1 was won with an early Jitte. I think Selfless Squire managed to win me game 2, he was hitting for lethal but Squire killed him on the back swing.
R3: BURG Delver (I think), 2-0
Don't recall anything other than that a vialed in Merieke killed three of his creatures before he could bolt or decay it.
R4: Storm, TES-ANT-hybrid, 2-1
Got a bit lucky in winning this round. I boarded in 13 cards and mulliganed 6 or 7 times. I thought Leyline of Sanctity would be great in this matchup but he actually boarded in Chain of Vapors to deal with Prelates so it's not necessarily forcing the opponent into the goblins route.