Thread: For those interested in Original Art

For those interested in Original Art

After thinking for years that there needs to be a single place on the interwebs to get info on all of the Original Art for Magic the Gathering, I decided to grab the bull by the horns and set something up.

https://sites.google.com/site/originalmagicartwiki/home

I've set it up as a wiki so that the entire community can get involved in building, finding and documented all of the art.

If you want to join the project and help with the construction and data gathering/entry, please email:

mtgoriginalartwikimaster@gmail.com

We're a motley crew of inexperienced web designers and would benefit greatly from as many hands in the pot as possible.

I've got a good vision of what the potential of the site is, just need as many partners as possible to complete the project.

Join up!

Re: For those interested in Original Art

Well, there have been some changes and some updates to the site.

We have purchased the domain www.originalmagicart.com and linked all of the content to it. Some day we might move everything over to that for a privately hosted site but for now the Google site is performing as required.

We now have 4 contributing editors and have created initial templates for Artist and Card information. This should make adding new content significantly easier.

I will be at Gen Con promoting the site and picking up some goodies to give away to contributing editors so make sure to stay tuned and join up!

Thread Information