Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orzhov Mox Stoneblade

Re: Orzhov Mox Stoneblade

It's also worth mentioning that I was only playing with 3 Bitter-Blossoms if you were trying to sneak something in like Elspeth.

You might also consider having a shreikmaw in the main or the board depending on your meta because he has very nice synergy with SoLS.

Jul 2012
    United States

I like the 4 Bitterblossoms because theyre awesome early game and I can pitch them to Liliana later on

Quote Originally Posted by Zrobass View Post
    I like the 4 Bitterblossoms because theyre awesome early game and I can pitch them to Liliana later on
    Fair enough, I didn't have the luxury of turning them into a discard spell in my build since it was before Liliana.

Jul 2012
    United States

After testing I decided that SoFI is better maindeck and SoLS in the side. Also I noticed I kept wanting crusaders in some matches and so I put a 3rd in the board and 2 Nighthawks because they are very powerful and helpful creatures

Jul 2012
    United States

This deck has been doing wonderfully!! :)

Awesome

Definitely looking forward to trying out some stuff like Lilliana in the future when I get back into magic.

Just took a look at your board and I'm questioning how useful your Perish are. Since the deck generally wants to try and avoid a board stall kind of position I don't see them doing much work in problem matchups.

I personally prefer EPlague a lot more, especially because you can name Wizards in the delver matchup(kills Delver, Snap, Clique). However this will make it impossible to use bob unless he is already equipped so he might be the critter to board out if that is your game plan. You do have Lilliana but the value of discarding a bob will probably be matched with the opponent discarding a useless delver.

Maybe I'm just an Eplague fanboy, but I find it to be far more flexible and effective for me in a lot of matchups.

Thread Information