Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Behave Yourself: On Bad Gaming Habits and Proper Play Etiquette

Re: Behave Yourself: On Bad Gaming Habits and Proper Play Etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Snap_Keep View Post
    Wow... What in the world was that post for InfamousBearAssassin? So negative!

Also it's amazing to see how angry it got you considering how much you were swearing.

I liked it, I thought it was a fun read.
    He got angry because we have 4-ish pages of commentary about the article, and it was poorly written, poorly thought-out, and annoying.

Really...you felt the time to use whatever soapbox you have for being an internet writer guy to complain about people accidentally rotating your deck 180 degrees when cutting/shuffling? Really?

Really?

I heartily second IBA's comments.

The whole thing could have been just:

"1: Don't slow-play. 2: Be considerate of other peoples' feelings. 3: I'm a tournament savvy guy who gets frustrated with people who aren't on the same wavelength as me, which is ironic given suggestion number 2."

Nov 2006
    Brasil

Re: Behave Yourself: On Bad Gaming Habits and Proper Play Etiquette

I like when the opponent "still-had-all-deez"es me on G1. I can scout his hand and understand his play priority all in one single stupid act. :D

I disagree that playing even when game is lost is wrong, at least G1 & G2, because I can still grab info from these.

All the rest of the article makes perfect sense to me. Would be great if people were less arrogant.
    If you fail to explain the reason behind your choice, technically, it's the wrong choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacosnape View Post
    It's one of the ten strongest cards in Legacy. And in truth, in any deck you design, you really need to have a good reason -not- to run Wasteland.
    Zerk Thread -- Really, fun deck! ^^

Thread Information