Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: UB Tezzeret

Re: UB Tezzeret

Spellskite is the Abrupt Decay solution.

AKA - Vogmudet
    Jun 2012
    Las Vegas, NV

@ RBS

Agree Revoker isn't a solution. Just trying to brainstorm ideas.

Pretty mush exactly how I use Tezz. Seems to be what a few people miss when I watch them play it or play against it. Being aggressive with the 5/5 is key and generally the first two abilities is what makes him so amazing. His ultimate can win games, but more often his ultimate seems to be forgotten and I see people missing using it to actually win the game, because they are trapped in thinking about the first two abilities only, lol.

I also like Dimir Charm and was thinking how to try and find a spot for it. I like the option of being able to screw with your opponent as well.

Dimir Keyrune might possibly be worth a 1-of spot as a means to help get through a little bit of damage here and there. Could be a decent way to squeeze off that finishing damage against decks that have started to stabilize against your other threats. Being an artifact gives it a edge over Creeping Tar Pit.

@ Nedleeds (Are you really the Hobgoblin? )

Completely agree about Spellskite, in fact I meant to bring the discussion up about him in my post and surprised I totally forgot as I was writing it up. Thought about the Skite a while ago, not only can you redirect some hate, but with the toughness he stops a lot of early damage from Goblin Guides and other small aggro creatures. Definitely going to find room for him and test him out.

Your Friend
    Apr 2011
    Minnesota

I like the fact that Transmute Artifact works really well with the mana rocks.

More two drops? With Trinket Mage we have tutors for plenty of one ofs.
    Currently playing Manipulate Fates. Learn about the Magic Card Market.

Any idea on how to efficiently deal with pernicious deed + abrupt decay? Abrupt decay makes it difficult to stick things such as pithing needle. Deed is somewhat prevalent in my meta and it's making me a bit weary of slinging this deck. Anyone have experience against control versions of BUG?

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Spellskite is the Abrupt Decay solution.
    No, not really. If you play a 4x Chalice of the Void build (which is what you should do if you want to win with this deck), main target for Abrupt Decay will be your Chalices set @1. But you don't care, because your main strike force are Strixes, Tezz, Jace, Thopter+Sword...
    You can set multiple Chalices @1 too.
    You really want a solution to Abrupt Decay? Misdirection. Useful against discard AND removals.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
    @ RBS

I also like Dimir Charm and was thinking how to try and find a spot for it. I like the option of being able to screw with your opponent as well.

Dimir Keyrune might possibly be worth a 1-of spot as a means to help get through a little bit of damage here and there. Could be a decent way to squeeze off that finishing damage against decks that have started to stabilize against your other threats. Being an artifact gives it a edge over Creeping Tar Pit.
    Testing Dimir Charm atm and it never is a dead card. Always something to do with this card: kill a critter (bob, SFM,...), counter a sorcery (Maelstrom Pulse? lol), or when looking for a threat or a land, fateseal yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by metamet View Post
    I like the fact that Transmute Artifact works really well with the mana rocks.

More two drops? With Trinket Mage we have tutors for plenty of one ofs.
    If you play 4x Chalice of the Void to set them @1, which is probably what you should do if you want to win games easily, I don't think playing 1-drops is that smart.

Quote Originally Posted by ac3eb View Post
    Any idea on how to efficiently deal with pernicious deed + abrupt decay? Abrupt decay makes it difficult to stick things such as pithing needle. Deed is somewhat prevalent in my meta and it's making me a bit weary of slinging this deck. Anyone have experience against control versions of BUG?
    Decks which run Pernicious Deed are pretty slow and controllish. They rely more on mass sweepers (Deed, Pulse) to deal with threats than on counterspells. BUG runs as low as only 3-4 Force of Will. In this case, in my experience with the deck, a resolved Tezzeret deals easily with a resolved Pernicious Deed. How? In reaching a critical mass of artifacts your opponent can't let on BF.
    For instance I won a game after having 8 artifacts sweeped. Many games were won after losing 3-4 artifacts. I remember to have lost only 1 game to 3x Pernicious Deed in a row.
    And not to mention that Chalice of the Void set @1 counters their cantrip cards (Brainstorm). So they'll want to remove it.
    Silver bullet in Sideboard is of course Misdirection.

Boiyayoiyayoing
    Mar 2012
    SoCal, USA

I've been enjoying and having pretty nice success with this list, which shares many cards with Undomian's from a few months ago. It's gotta be the most fun pile o' jank I've ever played and has a million different ways to win.

//Lands:

1 Academy Ruins
    4 Ancient Tomb
    2 City of Traitors
    2 Island
    4 Polluted Delta
    4 Underground Sea
    2 Swamp
    1 Vault of Whispers
    3 Seat of the Synod

//Artifacts:
    4 Chalice of the Void
    3 Mox Diamond
    2 Ensnaring Bridge
    2 Tangle Wire
    2 Dimir Signet
    1 Engineered Explosives

//Creatures:
    4 Baleful Strix
    3 Lodestone Golem
    2 Wurmcoil Engine
    2 Esperzoa

//Planeswalkers:
    4 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
    2 Jace, the Mind Sculptor

//Instants & Sorceries:
    4 Force of Will
    2 Transmute Artifact

//SIDEBOARD:
    2 Cursed Totem
    1 Ensnaring Bridge
    3 Engineered Plague
    2 Damnation
    1 Engineered Explosives
    2 Relic of Progenitus
    2 Phyrexian Revoker
    2 Go for the Throat

So far I've won on the back of Jace Ultimate, Tezzeret Ultimate (a lot), Tezzeret's 5/5ers, Esperzoa/Seat of the Synod/Ensnaring Bridge, and Wurmcoil Engine aggro. This deck plays the mana acceleration game quite efficiently and I have found Tezzeret on turn 2 happens quite a bit. It's a total blast to play because of how much resource denial and hate you inflict upon your opponents in the form of Chalice of the Void, Lodestone Golem (FUCKING AWESOME CREATURE), Engineered Explosives, Tangle Wire, and Ensnaring Bridge.

Cursed Totem and Phyrexian Revoker have been really awesome against any deck that plays GB (DrShaman), and the Relic of Progenitus is just all around a house card. There's a lot of creature kill in the sideboard and it may be just fine now, but I could probably drop the third Engineered Plague as there aren't that many Goblins or Merfolk decks running around.

I went from 3 Esperzoa and 3 Tangle Wire to 2 of each, as they're great to have but can own you in the face too often and sometimes are just awful topdecks. It was no later that I complained to Undomian about the Esperzoa lock never coming online that it started coming online all the time, which just rocks. It's a must-answer card very often.
    Whack lists currently playing:
    Rector Nic Fit
    Bizarro Stormy
    Rest In Pieces

I have been playing the deck for a while and have taken a tool box approach that is more controlling and is better at the long game. Liliana of the Veil is great in this deck along with ensnaring bridge. Any sort of non BUG/JUND opponent is rendered helpless while you beat down with your 1/1 flyers or activate your plainwalker's ultimate. She also is a great source of removal when combined with the Engineered Explosives tutor box that I am playing. I am almost 100% certain that any version of the deck that plays trinket mage must play one mox opal. It has provided the mana fixing and acceleration that have won me the game more times then I can tell. I really want to fit in an academy ruins and a Staff of Domination main but the deck space is so tight I just cant seem to make room. Also Transmute Artifact is a must to help find sliver bullets. The card should always be countered. So it is great counter bate. If you opponent is foolish enough to let it resolve well then you get to pick any artifact out of your deck without it being countered. Post board you either increase the spell or creature hate depending on the deck you face.

2 Dimir Signet
    1 Chalice of the Void
    1 Ensnaring Bridge
    2 Engineered Explosives
    1 Thopter Foundry
    1 Relic of Progenitus
    1 Mox Opal
    1 Ratchet Bomb
    2 Talisman of Dominance

3 Trinket Mage
    4 Baleful Strix
    2 Solemn Simulacrum

2 Damnation
    2 Transmute Artifact

3 Thirst for Knowledge
    4 Force of Will

3 Liliana of the Veil

3 City of Traitors
    3 Ancient Tomb
    3 Darkslick Shores
    1 Seat of the Synod
    1 Vault of Whispers
    3 Underground Sea
    4 Polluted Delta
    1 Island
    2 Swamp

SB: 3 Chalice of the Void
    SB: 2 Tormod's Crypt
    SB: 2 Pithing Needle
    SB: 1 Staff of Domination
    SB: 4 Flusterstorm
    SB: 1 Cursed Totem
    SB: 2 Countersquall

Dec 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA

After seeing a discard-infested metagame at the last monthly local I took High Tide to, I decided to break out Tezz again for this month. I ended up taking the following list to a rather unimpressive 3-2 finish:

1 Academy Ruins
    4 Ancient Tomb
    2 City of Traitors
    1 Island
    3 Polluted Delta
    1 Swamp
    3 Underground Sea
    1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    4 Wasteland
    4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Mox Diamond
    4 Baleful Strix
    2 Dimir Signet
    1 Sword of the Meek
    3 Thopter Foundry
    2 Transmute Artifact
    1 Crucible of Worlds
    1 Ensnaring Bridge
    2 The Abyss
    1 Batterskull
    4 Force of Will
    2 Dimir Charm
    2 Misty Rainforest
    1 Sunken Ruins
    SB: 1 The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
    SB: 2 Engineered Plague
    SB: 1 Trinisphere
    SB: 2 Venser, Shaper Savant
    SB: 1 Dimir Charm
    SB: 2 Cursed Totem
    SB: 1 Ravenous Trap
    SB: 1 Grafdigger's Cage
    SB: 2 Flusterstorm
    SB: 1 Sword of the Meek
    SB: 1 Damnation

Round 1 vs. Esperblade: (1-2)
    I took game 1 on the back of a turn 2 Jace. He took game 2 with a Jace and infinite answers while I had kept an average hand. My G3 keep was something like Foundry, FoW, Tezzeret, Baleful Strix, Ancient Tomb, Wasteland, Polluted Delta. I proceeded to draw no other mana sources for the rest of the game while he strapped a Jitte to a Clique.

Round 2 vs. Elves: (2-0)
    I love playing against Elves. I always feel like its impossible for me to lose to this matchup. Game 1, he played a Forest and a Llanowar Elf, which I responded to with a Chalice at 1. Game 2, I kept something ridiculous like Tabernacle, Plague, Chalice, Cursed Totem, Grafdigger's Cage, Ancient Tomb, Underground Sea. He was not pleased.

Round 3 vs. Bant (2-0)
    Game 1, I landed and protected a Chalice at 1 to protect my 3 Baleful Strixes, which were holding back his large army of 3 KotR. Tezzeret eventually got there. Game 2 was very close, involving multiple Wastelands both ways. I baited his Qasali Pridemage on my Chalice at 1, and proceeded to drop Ensnaring Bridge followed by Tezzeret next turn.

Round 4 vs. Esperblade (0-1)
    Easily one of the most ridiculous games of Magic I have ever played, I probably should have not done what I did during this round. Rather than concede to his JtmS ultimate 20 minutes into the round, I screwed around with him by returning a Mox Diamond to the top of my deck with Academy Ruins every turn for the other 30 minutes of the round. I had Crucible, so trying to destroy my land seemed futile. That is, until he realized that he could Dust Bowl on his turn, force me to Ruins my Diamond, and ultimate Jace again to kill me with 5 cards left in his library. Eh.

Round 5 vs. Dredge (2-0)
    Game 1, I forced his discard outlet and landed Ensnaring Bridge. Game 2, I played turn 1 Grafdigger's Cage followed shortly by a Chalice to stop his deck full of Nature's Claims.

I still think that this deck is really well positioned in the metagame right now. I seem to forget to assemble Thopters as fast as possible against Esper every time I play it, and lose as a consequence of that. The Abyss is truly a ridiculous card, winning me the game basically every time I cast it. Dimir Charm was also pretty sweet, killing SFM and countering GSZ. I even used the third mode once during the tournament to clear the top of my library after a Jace activation because I didn't have a shuffle effect and I needed an answer. Sure, its card disadvantage, but that doesn't matter so much when it digs you into The Abyss against the creature deck.

On a side note, I've been REALLY tempted to try to splash another color. Goblin Welder seems pretty strong in the matchups where I'm probably siding out Chalice. Rebuying Baleful Strix against Jund and the other X/R/B shells seems pretty strong. The manabase for that would be EXTREMELY greedy though, and I wouldn't be able to run basics if I wanted to keep the current colorless land configuration.

Boiyayoiyayoing
    Mar 2012
    SoCal, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Undomian View Post
    On a side note, I've been REALLY tempted to try to splash another color. Goblin Welder seems pretty strong in the matchups where I'm probably siding out Chalice. Rebuying Baleful Strix against Jund and the other X/R/B shells seems pretty strong. The manabase for that would be EXTREMELY greedy though, and I wouldn't be able to run basics if I wanted to keep the current colorless land configuration.
    This is my constant challenge with this deck: the desire to splash another utility color. I often think of splashing Green for Abrupt Decay or White for Swords to Plowshares and Vindicate, but write them off as options.

Instead of splashing another color, I think keeping this strictly UB is still the best way to go, but to work on shoring up on its weaknesses. Chalice + Lodestone Golem lockdown sometimes isn't enough. Maybe dropping some of the singleton/doubled spells in favor of strengthening other strategies...

I'm at a loss, but keep on testing.
    Whack lists currently playing:
    Rector Nic Fit
    Bizarro Stormy
    Rest In Pieces

I have been playing with this deck for a while now and I just recently ended up with this list.

1x Thopter Foundry
    3x Force of Will
    4x Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
    4x Baleful Strix
    2x Trinket Mage
    2x Phyrexian Metamorph
    1x Transmute Artifact

1x Mox Opal
    2x Tangle Wire
    1x Nihil Spellbomb
    2x Wurmcoil Engine
    4x Talisman of Dominance
    1x Dimir Signet
    2x Chalice of the Void
    3x Ichor Wellspring
    3x Lodestone Golem
    1x Spine of Ish Sah
    1x Batterskull
    1x Trading Post

2x City of Traitors
    4x Ancient Tomb
    4x Underground Sea
    4x Polluted Delta
    1x Misty Rainforest
    1x Swamp
    2x Island
    1x Seat of the Synod
    1x Vault of Whispers
    1x Academy Ruins
    1x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth

I know, it looks like just a pile of cards but man is the synergy tight. I originally didn't know if adding Trading Post was going to be worth it but it gives you so many options once it's out. I'm actually thinking of adding a second one. Using the Ichor Wellsprings for card draw (Sacing one to the trading post is just gravy) has actually made Tezz's ultimate even more deadly. I'm still on the fence about the Spine of Ish Sah but I was just sick and tired of seeing Karn go by whenever I used Tezz's +1 and not being able to do anything about it. At least I get to keep the spine if I want and it's just one more artifact in play.

One thing though, Pernicious Deed is just a house against me pre-board and I believe Nic Fit is a bad match up all around. Any ideas about what I should do about it would be welcome. Only idea I've had so far is Pithing Needle calling Deed.

Edit: Oh and I know I'm at 61 cards but my sixty first card is the Opal and I feel like I have enough ability to choose what I'm getting to be able to handle it.

Dec 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA

Quote Originally Posted by AmishLuvah View Post
    One thing though, Pernicious Deed is just a house against me pre-board and I believe Nic Fit is a bad match up all around. Any ideas about what I should do about it would be welcome. Only idea I've had so far is Pithing Needle calling Deed.
    I've playtested this matchup extensively, since one of my friends exclusively plays GBw Rector Fit. While it is a bad matchup, I wouldn't say its impossible - more like 40-60. Since everyone here has a different build, its kind of hard to give exact advice, but I've found the following to be really effective against Nic Fit:

• Remember that Deed doesn't hit your planeswalkers. If you have Jace, you should be packing at least two in addition to the four Tezzeret.
    • Thopters is pretty nuts against them. If you run three or so Foundry (which is honestly fine since Thopters is pretty powerful in the current meta IMO), dropping one in addition to some other random, low-drop artifact helps you to recover since your Sword is already in the graveyard. 1/1 flyers are also pretty good at chump blocking their bombs while you set up for a lethal Tezzeret ult.
    • I'm not sure what your sideboard looks like, but I usually pack 4x Leyline of the Void in mine alongside a Helm of Obedience as a Transmute target because my meta calls for it. Turns out their deck shuts off when Veteran Explorer doesn't go to the graveyard.
    • Only 3x Force of Will? If you don't have the fourth in the sideboard, you should probably add it. With the sheer board presence this deck is capable of creating, being able to FoW a Deed will win you the game outright sometimes, regardless of whatever large creature they are casting.

Heh, forgot to add my board. Here it is. :)

1x Force of Will
    1x Executioner's Capsule
    3x Chill
    2x Pithing Needle
    2x Cursed Totem
    3x Perish
    3x Leyline of the Void

I can already see changes I might need to make in it but this is what I have so far.

So I thought I could play around Lodestone Golem + Force of Will being anti-synergistic but it's just too much work. -3 Lodestone Golems +1 Force of Will +2 Black Sun's Zenith. Why Black Sun's Zenith? Because we have the mana to do it, it kills indestructible and/or regenerating creatures and we can use it multiple times.

Your Friend
    Apr 2011
    Minnesota

The manabase is likely a little off, as I'm going from memory here. The one-of package in the main was decent, although I never needed to tutor up Ensnaring Bridge, so that might be best going to the sideboard, possibly bringing in a maindeck Pithing Needle (or Top) over it.

The sideboard could use a it of tweaking. Didn't get a chance to play half of them, as I went 3-1 against Charbelcher (won, 2-0), I forget (won, 2-1?), Tin Fins (lost, 1-2), and UWR Control (won, 2-0). Not sure if Trinisphere is good enough, but I really liked having the Thorn of Amythest, which might be better as Sphere of Resistance.

Overall, was pretty fun to play and I will likely continue to tweak it and sleeve it up. The Transmute Artifacts give the deck some versatility, which I really liked.

4 Baleful Strix
    2 Wurmcoil Engine
    2 Solemn Simulacrum
    1 Lodestone Golemn

4 Talisman of Dominance
    2 Dimir Signet
    1 Ratchet Bomb
    1 Relic of Progenitus
    1 Thopter Foundry
    1 Sword of the Meek
    1 Ensnaring Bridge

4 Force of Will
    4 Thirst for Knowledge
    1 Damnation
    2 Transmute Artifact

4 Jace, the Mind Sculptor

3 City of Traitors
    3 Ancient Tomb
    4 Underground Sea
    3 Polluted Delta
    2 Island
    1 Swamp
    1 Academy Ruins
    1 Creeping Tar Pit
    2 Seat of the Synod
    1 Vault of Whispers

Sideboard

1 Vendilion Clique
    1 Thorn of Amythest
    1 Spellskite
    4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Duress
    1 Damnation
    1 Ensnaring Bridge
    1 Pithing Needle
    1 Phyrexian Metamorph
    1 Perish
    1 Trinisphere

Thoughts on some possibly good additions:
    Engineered Explosives: Good as a Transmute Artifact target when sacing a land and needing to kill tokens. Plus can fight off a T1 Belcher -> Goblins on the draw.

Batterskull: Sticks around after Wraths and Terminuses, and can be equiped to Strix to hone in on the beats. I would like to replace a Wurmcoil main with one.

Sphere Of Resistance: Should probably replace Thorn of Amythest, but I only had a Thorn with me. Being able to search up the Thorn was really good with Transmute Artifact, so I think there is definitely a spot for it.

Phyrexian Revoker: Another two drop that would be good to have on hand, although I think it may just work better as a second Pithing Needle.
    Currently playing Manipulate Fates. Learn about the Magic Card Market.

I like the list. I recomend sticking with the Needles. The main reason why I like Pithing Needles over Revokers is because is because it's easier to get rid of creatures than just straight artifacts.

I saw this on an MTGO Legacy daily. It's a different take on the deck that adds a combo with Leyline of the Void and Helm of Obedience. Maybe someone who has a little more experience with this deck can comment, but it seems like another potential direction that hasn't really been talked about. Food for thought.

4 Ancient Tomb
    4 City of Traitors
    4 Seat of the Synod
    4 Vault of Whispers
    4 Wasteland

4 Baleful Strix
    2 Phyrexian Revoker

4 Chalice of the Void
    1 Crucible of Worlds
    4 Dimir Signet
    3 Helm of Obedience
    4 Leyline of the Void
    3 Mox Opal
    3 Talisman of Dominance
    2 Tangle Wire
    2 The Abyss
    2 Trinisphere

SB:
    2 Echoing Truth
    1 Engineered Explosives
    3 Engineered Plague
    1 Ensnaring Bridge
    4 Force of Will
    1 Liliana of the Veil
    1 Phyrexian Metamorph
    1 Ravenous Trap
    1 Smokestack

Huh, the combo even looks easy to assemble. Not sure if I would go that route but it would be pretty easy to do with a small transformational sideboard if you didn't want to do it main deck.

Jan 2013
    Rome

I'll suggest this list after another user and I discussed about it on this forum.Still needs testing:

3x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    3x Liliana of the Veil
    4x Nether Void
    3x Braids, the Cabal Minion
    4x Trinisphere
    4x Ancient Tomb
    4x City of Traitors
    4x Talisman of Dominance
    4x Dimir Signet
    4x Wasteland
    4x Smokestack
    4x Crucible of Worlds
    4x Mishra's Factory
    4x Sunken Ruins
    3x Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
    4x slots to fill.

Dec 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA

Quote Originally Posted by pbdr View Post
    I saw this on an MTGO Legacy daily. It's a different take on the deck that adds a combo with Leyline of the Void and Helm of Obedience. Maybe someone who has a little more experience with this deck can comment, but it seems like another potential direction that hasn't really been talked about. Food for thought.
    I've been playing this in my SB for awhile, and I have to say I like it better there. LotV is dead in too many matchups.

Quote Originally Posted by metamet View Post
    The manabase is likely a little off, as I'm going from memory here. The one-of package in the main was decent, although I never needed to tutor up Ensnaring Bridge, so that might be best going to the sideboard, possibly bringing in a maindeck Pithing Needle (or Top) over it.

The sideboard could use a it of tweaking. Didn't get a chance to play half of them, as I went 3-1 against Charbelcher (won, 2-0), I forget (won, 2-1?), Tin Fins (lost, 1-2), and UWR Control (won, 2-0). Not sure if Trinisphere is good enough, but I really liked having the Thorn of Amythest, which might be better as Sphere of Resistance.

Overall, was pretty fun to play and I will likely continue to tweak it and sleeve it up. The Transmute Artifacts give the deck some versatility, which I really liked.

4 Baleful Strix
    2 Wurmcoil Engine
    2 Solemn Simulacrum
    1 Lodestone Golemn

4 Talisman of Dominance
    2 Dimir Signet
    1 Ratchet Bomb
    1 Relic of Progenitus
    1 Thopter Foundry
    1 Sword of the Meek
    1 Ensnaring Bridge

4 Force of Will
    4 Thirst for Knowledge
    1 Damnation
    2 Transmute Artifact

4 Jace, the Mind Sculptor

3 City of Traitors
    3 Ancient Tomb
    4 Underground Sea
    3 Polluted Delta
    2 Island
    1 Swamp
    1 Academy Ruins
    1 Creeping Tar Pit
    2 Seat of the Synod
    1 Vault of Whispers

Sideboard

1 Vendilion Clique
    1 Thorn of Amythest
    1 Spellskite
    4 Chalice of the Void
    2 Duress
    1 Damnation
    1 Ensnaring Bridge
    1 Pithing Needle
    1 Phyrexian Metamorph
    1 Perish
    1 Trinisphere

Thoughts on some possibly good additions:
    Engineered Explosives: Good as a Transmute Artifact target when sacing a land and needing to kill tokens. Plus can fight off a T1 Belcher -> Goblins on the draw.

Batterskull: Sticks around after Wraths and Terminuses, and can be equiped to Strix to hone in on the beats. I would like to replace a Wurmcoil main with one.

Sphere Of Resistance: Should probably replace Thorn of Amythest, but I only had a Thorn with me. Being able to search up the Thorn was really good with Transmute Artifact, so I think there is definitely a spot for it.

Phyrexian Revoker: Another two drop that would be good to have on hand, although I think it may just work better as a second Pithing Needle.
    That list is just insane man. I'll give it a run and give you some feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by thefringthing View Post
    baghdadbob, you're Team Scrubbad's spirit animal.

Thread Information