Quote Originally Posted by Yakuza84 View Post

3. Have had 2 Reclamation Sages (vs. SnS with Omni as an MD out) but not sure is it good choice. I have copy it from a guy playing this in RG Lands but maybe in that shell it's better.
Personally I would prefer maindeck Krosan Grip for this purpose since it is better against Sneak Attack and counterspells. With 4 Wails and 3-4 Needles, however, you're already better equipped to beat Sneak & Show than Lands so you can probably cut them entirely. If maindeck Back to Basics is prevalent in your meta and you don't have Candelabras, some maindeck Sages or Grips would be a good idea though.

4. Wondering are Candelabras necessary here mostly because of the price (real $$$)
I played Explores in place of Candelabras before finishing my set. Explore has some advantages and kind of provides acceleration like Candelabra, but obviously pushes you toward playing more green sources. The biggest loss is the synergy with Maze of Ith. Candelabra acting as both ramp card and "removal" spell is huge. Some people have been fine playing 3, I almost always play 4, and if you play 2 or fewer you will definitely notice the deck being slower and Maze being worse.

Still have a question about Tabernacle and Glacial Chasm. Are they necessary? Tabernacle w/o Wasteland is not so strong as in Loam or Lands shell and Chasm with his Cumulative Upkeep and sac effect on entering is not appealing to me as well.
We use Tabernacle for a different purpose than Loam decks. Since we don't have land destruction (apart from Ulamog), Tabernacle usually won't result in creatures dying. Instead you play it to delay or prevent creatures from entering the battlefield entirely. This is less dramatic but still useful, especially with Mazes. Maybe not worth buying a Tabernacle for, but if you have one it's worth a slot.

I've occasionally played without Chasm and usually don't miss it. It comes up against Mentor and TNN+equipment enough that I prefer to have one. If you need to cut cards for additional green sources it would be OK to start with Chasm and Tabernacle.

You might be starting to notice that many of the card choices interact with each other, so that if you shave copies on one the others become worse. Maze is better with Candelabra and Tabernacle, Tabernacle is better with Maze, Chasm is better with Candelabra (because you need fewer lands to cast big cards, so sacrificing one is not so bad). I'd recommend building the deck online where the cards are cheap or free and playing the fully-powered version online for a while, then if you like it build toward it over time while making reasonable substitutions for the missing cards.

PS. Can somebody link any solid list/s of U/G Titan Post? Maybe will try that one.
https://www.mtgtop8.com/event?e=19982&d=329614&f=LE

Technically this is a BUG list splashing for Abrupt Decay, but you can look around on mtgtop8 for other versions. This player (Tony Murata) occasionally posts here.