Page 336 of 336 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336
Results 6,701 to 6,706 of 6706

Thread: [Deck] 12 Post

Re: [Deck] 12 Post

My list by the way
    Pox -- Miracles -- Lands -- Candelabra Enchantress -- Dragon Stompy -- Eldrazi Stompy -- Sultai Control

Hymn-Slinger
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Quote Originally Posted by ParisFlorian View Post
    Thanks for the detailed report !

I am still unsure about Emmy 2.0. Sometimes you do crazy things with her (that you would like to be recorded on video), and sometimes she just do nothing but giving opp an extra card. So sometimes I maindeck her, sometimes I keep her in the board.
    Yeah, the card is a little all-over-the-place. However, I think that overall, it's a good maindeck card, because many times, she was the only Eldrazi I could actually cast, because of her natural cost reduction. Trample and Protection from Instants is also pretty good versus White removal/decks (the non-Terminus kind).
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Quote Originally Posted by ParisFlorian View Post
    My list by the way
    Forcefield is intriguing. I picked one up for EDH a few years back, and it’s been on my maybeboard for Post for a while. What have your experiences with it been like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Enjoy drinking and drafting? Try the booze cube
    Follow me on Twitter: @theboozecube

Good against any big creatures, eg eldrazi or Marit Lage, or against Infect (sometimes too slow in this case though) . Like Maze, it can force opp to overplay threats, and hence it combines well with Drop of Honey.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk
    Pox -- Miracles -- Lands -- Candelabra Enchantress -- Dragon Stompy -- Eldrazi Stompy -- Sultai Control

Hey guys, I’ve been on infect for 3 years and would like to try something new. I have the majority of this deck already but am missing some key cards. Obviously they are the Candels and Tab. I was wondering how essential they are for the deck, and what substitutions I could make.

Jun 2015
    North Carolina, US

The Primeval Titan versions of 12 Post lean much less on Candelabra or Tabernacle than the C/g (i.e. mostly colorless, some green) builds that have been having the most success lately. Basically Titan provides the fast ramp instead of Candelabra. Primeval Titan builds suffered the most from the Top ban, however, since they have 4 additional awkward draws, so you will want the full 4 Brainstorms and Ponders and probably some number of Sylvan Library. You'll want 3-4 Show and Tells also.

U/G versions usually play 0-2 Candelabras and 0-1 Tabernacle. The Candelabras can be nice, but usually aren't necessary because the game plan is to get posts off of S&T -> Primeval Titan which is enough. Tabernacle can slow down some decks under the right conditions, but since you don't threaten their mana they will eventually power through Tabernacle. Any other card that buys time against creatures can reasonably substitute (e.g. Moment's Peace, Cyclonic Rift).

Wait to buy Candelabras until you're sure you like the deck.
    a.k.a. Eddy Viscosity in the 12 Post Discord server

Thread Information