Drixx:
How happy are you with Leyline of Sanctity in your sideboard?
I see you brought it in against reanimator, and I am sure it does great against burn too.
Do you miss not having ratchet bomb in your sideboard? Pretty much all versions of Post I have seen have 2 in the SB.

Thanks.
Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
Thank you,i just put simplier insight for Sunday Legacy event in Zaragoza

i started with 2 byes for 8 rounds so that was much easier to reach top .

3:0 round 3 Rug threshold (won 2:0)sided out 3 maps,1 vesuva,1 scroll rack and sided in 1 crop. rot.1 relic 1 needle,2 carpets
4:0 round 4 Goblins (won 2:0) sided out 2 maps, bojuka,3 flusters and side in 1 crop,1 needle,2 ballistas,2 krosans
5:0 round 5 BR reanimator( won 2:0) (first game opp mull to 4) sided out cavern,1 glimmerp.,3 show and tells,glacial chasm,1 map and side in 3 sanctity leylines,2 surgicals,1 crop,1 relic
6:0 round 6 Show&Tell (won 2:1) (second game opp mull to 5) sided out 3 show&tells,3 crops ,bojuka,1 cloud post and chasm sided in 3 krosans,2 surgicals,2 carpets,1 needle,1 relic
last two turns i just made to draw it
in top 8
quarterfinals Rg lands (2:0 won) sided out cavern,2 flusters,1 map,1 cloudpost 1 scroll rack and sided in 2 krosans,2 surgicals,1relic,1 needle
semifinals Grixis Delver( lost 0:2) sided out bojuka,2 crops,1 vesuva,1scroll rack,1 map and sided in 2 ballistas,2 carpets ,1 relic ,1needle . i can say he had everything both games started with two wastelands ,1-2 forces ,disruption spells and delver turn one flipped of course :)) otherwise deck was going properly and i enjoyed it a lot .