Quote Originally Posted by Turboninja View Post
Choke is not very good in our deck which relies on basic islands and Tropical Islands for our combo to work. Choke is good against those decks where our engine is already pretty good. Otherwise, Back to Basics is also very good, we can get basics and go under it.

Having 3 planeswalkers is probably too much. I would try to diversify, maybe add Doomwake Giant. It is extraordinary in the matchups where it's good (D&T, Elves, Grixis Delver). My latest build is much more wish-centric. I've been loving Brain Maggot and Doomwake Giant.

Land (20)
1x Bayou
8x Forest
2x Island
4x Misty Rainforest
1x Snow-Covered Forest
1x Tropical Island
1x Verdant Catacombs
2x Windswept Heath
Sorcery (6)
3x Green Sun's Zenith
3x Living Wish
Enchantment (22)
4x Elephant Grass
4x Enchantress's Presence
1x Seal of Primordium
3x Seal of Removal
4x Utopia Sprawl
4x Wild Growth
2x Words of Wind
Creature (12)
3x Argothian Enchantress
2x Brain Maggot
4x Cloud of Faeries
1x Doomwake Giant
1x Eidolon of Blossoms
1x Reclamation Sage
Sideboard (15)
1x Argothian Enchantress
1x Bojuka Bog
1x Brain Maggot
1x Courser of Kruphix
1x Doomwake Giant
1x Faerie Macabre
1x Gaddock Teeg
1x Herald of the Pantheon
1x Karakas
1x Leovold, Emissary of Trest
1x Phyrexian Revoker
1x Reclamation Sage
2x Seal of Primordium
1x Wasteland
The same friend suggested choke lol. He didn't know if it was a good enough bomb in certain matchups, again he is not super familiar with this deck. Thank you for your help though! I'm very excited and traded for most of this deck at GP Niagara Falls. I saw that you guys are also thinking of naming the deck something new, and I thought of Wild Winds (words of wind, wild growth obvi). I have no authority here, so I understand if you don't want to because of that. I just thought it was cool!