Bryant Cook

[Article] Cook’s Kitchen: Back from Baltimore

Article.

Hint. I bring the storm.

Pray for Rain
    May 2010
    Philadelphia, PA, USA

Re: [Article] Cook’s Kitchen: Back from Baltimore

I was watching your Spiral Tide matchup. Even with his rips, I don't think he played the deck all that well. Better luck next time
    Matt Bevenour in real life

I am curious as to why you didn't call the judge on your first round opponent in the standard open. His deck was clearly suspicious and a judge should have taken a closer look. Cheaters (or potential cheaters) need to be called out regardless of the outcome of your match. If you were concerned about protecting your honor and not being "that guy" tell a judge after the round and they can deck check him at the start of round two.

Zach

Bryant Cook

Quote Originally Posted by zeagle View Post
    I am curious as to why you didn't call the judge on your first round opponent in the standard open. His deck was clearly suspicious and a judge should have taken a closer look. Cheaters (or potential cheaters) need to be called out regardless of the outcome of your match. If you were concerned about protecting your honor and not being "that guy" tell a judge after the round and they can deck check him at the start of round two.

Zach
    At the time I didn't think about telling a judge after the match. I was too busy being frustrated about losing to a player who misplayed repeatedly then asked for sideboarding advice after beating me.

Thread Information