Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Article] The Cutting Room Floor: Group Therapy

Re: [Article] The Cutting Room Floor: Group Therapy

Thank you for all of your advice, gentlemen. I appreciate it and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'll apply the change in my next piece and we'll see how it goes.

Legacy Vagabond
    Dec 2007
    Cheshire, CT

This article and Caleb Durward's article on Therapy should be added to the 'Legacy Resources' Sticky thread.

Earlier this year, I was wondering why no one had ever written a primer on Cabal Therapy that applied to Legacy. It's arguably Black's most skill-intensive card in Legacy. I am a big fan of card-primer articles and I hope that more writers join the wave and provide their own perspectives on some of Legacy's skill-intensive cards (Surgical Extraction, Wasteland even).

Very good work, Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawon View Post
    This article and Caleb Durward's article on Therapy should be added to the 'Legacy Resources' Sticky thread.

Earlier this year, I was wondering why no one had ever written a primer on Cabal Therapy that applied to Legacy. It's arguably Black's most skill-intensive card in Legacy. I am a big fan of card-primer articles and I hope that more writers join the wave and provide their own perspectives on some of Legacy's skill-intensive cards (Surgical Extraction, Wasteland even).

Very good work, Hollywood.
    Thanks.

Cabal Therapy definitely is incredibly skill-intensive and requires a mastery of the format it's played in to be successful. Very true.

Thread Information