Thread: Ban?

Ban?

I was wondering why people on this forum have stopped their regular mourning about some cards being overpowered. I remember people demanding for bans constantly a while ago. I admit that I miss this, for I consider it as necessary to keep the balance of the format. It seems that it requires a massive flood of complaints in forums (which they certainly observate) to make Wizards take action against certain cards...I feel there is a urgent need for a ban of Delver of Secrets and Terminus, because these cards have wrecked balance dramatically and as long these stay legal, Legacy will stay stagnant.

Re: Ban?

inb4 lock

Jun 2011
    Arcadia, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Erdvermampfa View Post
    I was wondering why people on this forum have stopped their regular mourning about some cards being overpowered. I remember people demanding for bans constantly a while ago. I admit that I miss this, for I consider it as necessary to keep the balance of the format. It seems that it requires a massive flood of complaints in forums (which they certainly observate) to make Wizards take action against certain cards...I feel there is a urgent need for a ban of Delver of Secrets and Terminus, because these cards have wrecked balance dramatically and as long these stay legal, Legacy will stay stagnant.
    Don't think terminus should be banned, but delver should.

delver really shouldn't be in blue. an effectively, efficient beater should really be in black or green.

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

I rarely find that I die to a single T1 Delver. It has the potential to go far, but it is far from unbeatable... As for Terminus, Don't over extend. Sure it is annoying, but don't put all of your eggs into one basket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

bruizar

Unban mental misstep, counter delver.

I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God
    Mar 2007
    59°50'59.11" N, 17°34'55.69" E

Well, if you insist. Just let me login to the admin page and I'll take care of you.

...oh wait, you meant card bannings. I'm sure you'll understand my confusion, given that there's a sticky thread at the top of this forum for that.
    YOU'RE GIVING ME A TIME MACHINE IN ORDER TO TREAT MY SLEEP DISORDER.

Thread Information