Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Article] The Cutting Room Floor: Artificer's Intuition

Oct 2007
    Berlin, Germany

Re: [Article] The Cutting Room Floor: Artificer's Intuition

Hey man,
    your brew looks like tons of fun!

Some things I'd consider:
    * that second A. Ruins should probably be maindecked - I can't think of a deck that craves this land as badly every effing game.
    * not sure about the MD Crypt - obviously this choice is very meta dependant - in a random field I'd probably swap it for the third STP - it's the best card at buying you time to assemble stuff.
    * SB: Wrath should definitely a Supreme Verdict

Just my 2 Pence.

Re: [Article] The Cutting Room Floor: Artificer's Intuition

Quote Originally Posted by klaus View Post
    Hey man,
    your brew looks like tons of fun!

Some things I'd consider:
    * that second A. Ruins should probably be maindecked - I can't think of a deck that craves this land as badly every effing game.
    * not sure about the MD Crypt - obviously this choice is very meta dependant - in a random field I'd probably swap it for the third STP - it's the best card at buying you time to assemble stuff.
    * SB: Wrath should definitely a Supreme Verdict

Just my 2 Pence.
    Klaus,

Thanks, man. Although I should clear something up for people. The list in the article is not mine; it's a list I provided that someone else used at an Open in 2011 (says so in the article). My list was quite different, and honestly not very good in the field I played it in.

Although, I'm not quite giving up on this yet. This'll be a pet-project of mine for a while.

Thread Information