View Poll Results: Do you think you would be interested in watching us stream?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Often

23 54.76%
  • Sometimes

17 40.48%
  • Never

2 4.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Live Streaming Playtesting

Dec 2011
    Calgary, Alberta

Re: Live Streaming Playtesting

Quote Originally Posted by phazonmuant View Post
    Hey guys, we're going to be streaming around 8:30 Eastern time tonight. That should be a couple hours before Koby usually starts so we're not fighting for viewers.

Not 100% on the matchup yet.
    Curious to see U/R control in action, like Stiflestill: http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/s...UR-StifleStill
    From my limited experience, it's dogshit, but would be an interesting deck to watch, particularly versus a couple Tier 1 decks.

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

Quote Originally Posted by mini1337s View Post
    Curious to see U/R control in action, like Stiflestill: http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/s...UR-StifleStill
    From my limited experience, it's dogshit, but would be an interesting deck to watch, particularly versus a couple Tier 1 decks.
    That looks like a pretty sweet deck! If I can convince alphastryk, we're going to play a match of the most miserable matchup imaginable to feed the trolls - High Tide vs. W Stax - and then hopefully we'll get a match in with that landstill deck.

Tentatively we're planning tomorrow (Tuesday, Feb 26) around 8 PM Eastern. I'll confirm tomorrow.
    Languages and dates for every set. For all you true pimps.

Quote Originally Posted by phazonmuant View Post
    That looks like a pretty sweet deck! If I can convince alphastryk, we're going to play a match of the most miserable matchup imaginable to feed the trolls - High Tide vs. W Stax - and then hopefully we'll get a match in with that landstill deck.

Tentatively we're planning tomorrow (Tuesday, Feb 26) around 8 PM Eastern. I'll confirm tomorrow.
    Pretty sure your deck vs. Andrews: Chalice on 1 and 0 + 12 sideboard hate + Ooze Jund deck is the most miserable matchup ever ...

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Pretty sure your deck vs. Andrews: Chalice on 1 and 0 + 12 sideboard hate + Ooze Jund deck is the most miserable matchup ever ...
    Only miserable for me. Andrew was pretty happy. I think Stax vs. High Tide is miserable for everyone - perfect!

We're streaming tonight around 8:30 PM Eastern.

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

‎Brian (alphastryk) and I are streaming legacy live again tonight at 8 PM EST (GMT -5) at twitch.tv/phazonmutant.
    It's going to be Miracles vs. a Ur Enter the Infinite brew.

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

If we can get 6 people that are free tonight, we're going to try streaming a cube draft. Not sure how that's going to work, but is anyone interested?

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

Ok, we're going to be streaming an 8-man cube draft at about 9:30 Eastern time. Yeah, it's kinda late, but hopefully you guys can join us.

Edit: we could only get 7, so we're going to be doing a 3v3 and I'll be commentating.

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

Hey guys, alphastryk and I are going to be playtesting some Legacy in preparation for SCG Nashville and decided that we should finally get back to the streaming thing! So we're going to start streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/phazonmutant in about 30 minutes.

Yes, I know there's a pro tour on, I know it's Friday and normal people are drunk. Whatever. We're playtesting anyway, hopefully some of you will tune in!

Thread Information