Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: [Deck] UWR Delver

Re: [DTB] UWR Delver

Quote Originally Posted by acman54321 View Post
    Seeing as I finally have something worth posting about, I made an account for this site because I want to post my tournament report!

I’ve been playing UWR Delver for about 6 months, and I was happy to play during the deck’s short trip on the Treasure Cruise. The latest banning was a brutal reminder at just how little card advantage the deck had before TC. I was hesitant to swap my Pyromancers, Cruises, and basic lands back to Delvers, Dazes, and Wastelands, but due to my limited collection (and budget $$), it was my only choice.

In my few test games before the tournament I was quickly reminded of a few things:
    - Just how fast of a clock Delver presents, and how important that is in the combo matchup
    - My love/hate relationship with Daze (it’s great when you need it, but it’s a dead card late in the game)
    - How versatile and powerful Spell Pierce is (and how it’s relevant a little bit longer than Daze is)

Maindeck:
    4 Scalding Tarn
    3 Misty Rainforest
    1 Flooded Strand
    1 Polluted Delta
    4 Tundra
    3 Volcanic Island
    3 Wasteland

4 Delver of Secrets
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 True-Name Nemesis
    1 Umezawa’s Jitte
    1 Batterskull

4 Daze
    4 Force of Will
    3 Spell Pierce

4 Lightning Bolt
    3 Swords to Plowshares

4 Ponder
    4 Brainstorm
    3 Gitaxian Probe

Sideboard:
    2 Pithing Needle
    1 Containment Priest
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Pyroblast
    1 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    2 Wear/Tear
    1 Flusterstorm
    3 Meddling Mage

I expected Combo, Miracles, and BUG to be my most common matchups, and tried to prepare accordingly. If anyone has any more sideboard advice on those matchups, I’d be glad to hear it.

Tournament Report
    1/24 Legacy. 34 people, 6 rounds -> cut to top 8

NOTICE: I do not remember 100% of my matches and I wasn’t taking notes. Some of the following details will be slightly off, including what I sideboarded.

I arrived to the tournament AFTER the scheduled start time, due to unexpected traffic. I paid and was copying down my decklist while they explained the rules and started the tournament. I had been planning on adjusting my deck before the tournament (adding a wasteland borrowed from a friend, and possibly including a 2nd Containment Priest in the side), but I ran out of time. When I was copying my list down, I was 1 card short. By the time I finalized my decklist, I was scrambling to my seat where my round 1 opponent was patiently waiting to start.

Round 1: BUG Delver with DTT and TNN
    Still a little flustered, and trying to make up for lost time, I rushed into game 1. He won the die roll, and led with a Delver. I dropped a Tundra and passed. On his turn, he revealed a Daze off the Delver trigger, and I Swords the Delver before his draw step (should I have just done this on my turn?). He draws, and drops a Tarmogoyf. Seeing no other removal in my hand, I hastily Force of Will the goyf… He Dazes my Force… Luckily, this was by far my biggest misplay of the day.

SB: +2 Pyroblast, +1 StP, +2 RiP. -4 Force, -1 Spell Pierce?

I honestly don’t remember the rest of the match, but I lost the second game, too. BUG still does not feel like a good matchup as they have great answers for our threats, and are able to 2-for-1 us repeatedly.

0-1

After this round I was able to walk around the room and I saw a TON of combo. Lots of storm and reanimator, a few dredge and elves, and some Sneak and Show.

Round 2: Belcher
    Not knowing what I’m up against, I keep a decent hand with no counterspells. I start with a Ponder. My opponent then makes 12 Goblins on his turn (I know, I’m lucky that it wasn’t more!). I drop a Stoneforge fetching Batterskull and take 11 damage the next turn. I drop a Batterskull on the next attack and am able to stabilize.

SB: +2 Pithing Needle, + 3 Meddling Mage, +1 Flusterstorm. -3 StP, -2 TNN, -1 Lightning Bolt

Game 2 I drew a hand with a clock and plenty of counters.

1-1

Round 3: Affinity
    I’m lucky again that my opponent had a slow start; my opening hand was NOT suited to deal with a quick affinity start. I did almost lose the game when I grabbed a Batterskull instead of Jitte, forgetting that Jitte was the only way we have to kill an Etched Champion.

SB: +2 Pithing Needle, +2 Wear/Tear, +2 Pyroblast, +1 StP. -4 Daze, -2 FoW, -1 Spell Pierce

G2 I had an early Jitte + timely removal. And a Needle naming Tezz the turn before he topdecked it.

2-1

Round 4: Affinity/Tezzerator hybrid with Thopter/Sword and Chalice
    I don’t remember much of this match other than being locked under a chalice game 1, and seeming to have all the answers in the other two. Question: Is it legal to cast spells into an opponent’s Chalice, and resolving the spell if they forget the trigger? Is it unsportsmanlike? I felt bad trying it, but my opponent never slipped.

SB: +2 Pithing Needle, +2 Wear/Tear, +2 Pyroblast. -1 StP, -1 Spell Pierce, -4 Daze on the draw/-3 FoW, -1 Daze on the play

3-1

Round 5: W/B Stax/Prison/Tokens (not sure what to call this)
    Again, I don’t remember the details of this match. I think I won G1, and in Game 2 my Wasteland + soft counter plan did work. Oh, he also mulliganned to 5.
    This was my first time playing against Humility, so thanks to my opponent for answering my questions!

SB: +2 Wear/Tear, +1 SoFaI, +2 Meddling Mage. -3 StP, -2 Daze (I kept in Lightning Bolt because I saw Elspeth)

4-1

Round 6: Sneak & Show
    Having the worst tie-breakers, I got paired down and had to play for the top 8.
    G1 my opponent had a slow hand, I Wasted as much as I could. The game was decided with a big fight over Overmaster. He ended up paying for Spell Pierce and Daze to make it resolve. I don’t know what his plan was with one mana left (he had already made his land drop), but he scooped after drawing off his Overmaster.

SB: +1 Containment Priest, +2 Pyroblast, +1 Flusterstorm, +3 Meddling Mage, +2 Pithing Needle. -3 StP, -4 Lightning Bolt, -2 TNN

G2 he mulliganned to 4, and I won.

5-1. 15 points, putting me into first place, ahead of those who were able to draw into the top 8. Being on the play in the top 8 really helped.

Quarterfinals: ANT
    I matched up my friend who was happy to get into the Top 8 on tiebreakers. This was a fun matchup we have played before.
    He wins game 1 after I keep an iffy hand with some soft counters, a couple Brainstorms, but no clock.

SB: +2 Pyroblast, +2 RiP, +1 Flusterstorm, +3 Meddling mage. -3 StP, -2 TNN, -1 Lightning Bolt, -1 Jitte

I win Game 2 with a Delver and a Meddling Mage. He tried to go off with a mini natural Tendrils to buy time, but I topdecked the Flusterstorm the turn before.
    Before Game 3, the other three semifinalists (who had finished their matches), my opponent, and I all agreed to split the top 4 prizes once a winner was determined. My friend and I decided to further split the prize so that we both left happy.

Game 3, my opponent mulliganned, and we both seemed to have slow hands. I started by wasting his Tropical Island because my hand was full of soft counters. The game went on and I found a clock in Meddling Mage (on Infernal Tutor), and a Rest in Peace. It came to the point where my counters were useless (double Carpet of Flowers) and my opponent needed to force a win through Ad Nauseam. He spent his hand to get storm and mana, but when he went to Abrupt Decay my Mage, he fetched and realized I had already wasted his only green source! Another dodged bullet…

6-1

Semifinals: BUG Delver with 1 maindeck Tasigur!
    Game 1 I forget, but I think I won. I remember Dazing and Spell Piercing some key cards like Liliana and Hymn.

SB: +2 Pyroblast, +1 StP, +2 RiP. -2 Force, -3 Daze

Game 2 was pretty back and forth, but he was able to stick a Goyf, knocking me low. He landed another Goyf, seeming to lock up the game, but I had Pondered into a Rest in Peace the turn before. RiP stuck around, and I got a Jitte online. I wiped his board in response to an Abrupt Decay on RiP, and sealed the game with a second RiP.

This matchup is one of the reasons I love RiP as my grave hate, and why I’m hesitant to add Snapcaster, DTT, or anything of my own that relies on the graveyard.

7-1

Finals: TES
    Game 1 we both had slow hands again. The turning point was when he attempted Dark Ritual -> Dark Ritual -> Ad Nauseam in response to me cracking a fetch after a brainstorm, and I Dazed the AN. I went on to win.

SB: +2 Pyroblast, +2 RiP, +1 Flusterstorm, +3 Meddling mage. -3 StP, -2 TNN, -1 Lightning Bolt, -1 Jitte

I think he won Game 2 without much interference.
    Game 3 I was able to land a Meddling Mage naming LED (which I had seen through a Probe, and it was his only mana source). He kept cantripping and I landed a Rest in Peace. I cast another Meddling Mage to quicken my clock and I chose to name Burning Wish because it’s a combo piece, and I didn’t want him to Wish for a boardwipe from his sideboard. That proved to be enough, and I won! After the game he showed me 2 LED and 2 Burning Wish in his hand…

Final record: 8-1 and my first Legacy tournament victory!

Conclusions:
    1. I’d really like to put some sort of CA into this list besides the Stoneforge package. I may start testing -1 Probe +1 DTT in the main deck. The problem with DTT is that it’s slow, reactive, and it makes our grave hate worse.
    2. Maybe it’s time to switch Sword of Fire and Ice for Sword of Feast and Famine? With the rise of BUG and fall of UR Delver, the protections might be more relevant.
    3. I’d like to add another piece of GY hate into the sideboard. Likely either a 2nd Containment Priest or a Relic of Progenitus. Maybe removing the 2nd Pithing Needle?
    4. This might be a metagame call, but I might switch the 4th StP in the sideboard for the 4th Spell Pierce or a 2nd Flusterstorm. Some more reliable counters against combo decks would make me feel more at ease.
    5. I got really lucky the whole day. I didn’t take a single mulligan the entire tournament (which might be more of a statement about the iffy hands I sometimes kept), and combo decks seemed to have very slow hands against me.
    6. I definitely want to play more legacy! The store I go to offers great prize support and all of my opponents were friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to play against. The only downside is that the store is 50 minutes away from me.

Decklist Changes:
    -1 Fetchland, +1 Wasteland. Wastelands are great, and the only reason I didn’t run 4 was because I ran out of time to sleeve up the one I borrowed.
    -1 Probe, +1 DTT. I want to see how this goes. It might turn out that Dig is just too slow for this deck, or it might mess up the GY hate options too much, but we’ll see.
    -1 StP, +1 Flusterstorm in the sideboard. Based on this tournament’s meta, I expect more combo decks than creature decks in the future.
    As I test out DTT, I’ll see how it effects my GY hate. And I’ll possibly dedicate another slot in the SB towards it.

Thanks for reading! I hope it was enjoyable and informative.
    Congratulations! With deathrite decks (presumably) coming back, I think RiP needs to be upped, making DTT almost impossible to play.

ಠ_ಠ
    Jul 2009
    NJ

Has anyone tested with Monastery Mentor and Cavern of Souls? Pyro, Delver, Snapcaster, and Mentor are all Humans. I'm not really sure if reducing the fetchable land count would be worth having uncounterable threats, but it's definitely worth testing. I'll probably be taking something like this for a ride on Cockatrice today and tomorrow.

3 Monastery Mentor
    4 Young Pyromancer
    4 Delver of Secrets
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    4 Brainstorm
    3 Ponder
    4 Force of Will
    2 Spell Snare
    3 Stifle
    2 Dig Through Time
    3 Daze
    1 Forked Bolt
    4 Lightning Bolt
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

3 Cavern of Souls
    4 Flooded Strand
    2 Arid Mesa
    3 Scalding Tarn
    1 Plains
    1 Island
    1 Mountain
    1 Plateau
    1 Tundra
    3 Volcanic Island
    Quote Originally Posted by TsumiBand View Post
    ... It feels like a bummer to spend so much time not talking about the game and more time arguing over whether Dega or Mardu is the better name for a three color deck you'll never see in Legacy.

Jan 2015
    Boston, MA

Quote Originally Posted by Pastorofmuppets View Post
    Has anyone tested with Monastery Mentor and Cavern of Souls? Pyro, Delver, Snapcaster, and Mentor are all Humans. I'm not really sure if reducing the fetchable land count would be worth having uncounterable threats, but it's definitely worth testing. I'll probably be taking something like this for a ride on Cockatrice today and tomorrow.

3 Monastery Mentor
    4 Young Pyromancer
    4 Delver of Secrets
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    4 Brainstorm
    3 Ponder
    4 Force of Will
    2 Spell Snare
    3 Stifle
    2 Dig Through Time
    3 Daze
    1 Forked Bolt
    4 Lightning Bolt
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

3 Cavern of Souls
    4 Flooded Strand
    2 Arid Mesa
    3 Scalding Tarn
    1 Plains
    1 Island
    1 Mountain
    1 Plateau
    1 Tundra
    3 Volcanic Island

I definitely think monastery mentor is worth a shot, but I think the best shell for that is Pyroblade.

I think UWR delver, and especially a tempo list with stifle is probably not the best shell. With regards to cavern of souls, I think the upside of an uncounterable threat doesn't outweigh the downside. I'd hate to have it as a top deck when you needed a land to cast your cantrip or it be your only land when you wanted to daze.

ಠ_ಠ
    Jul 2009
    NJ

Quote Originally Posted by skyout View Post
    I definitely think monastery mentor is worth a shot, but I think the best shell for that is Pyroblade.

I think UWR delver, and especially a tempo list with stifle is probably not the best shell. With regards to cavern of souls, I think the upside of an uncounterable threat doesn't outweigh the downside. I'd hate to have it as a top deck when you needed a land to cast your cantrip or it be your only land when you wanted to daze.
    That's why I want to test Cavern. I might try a less tempo-oriented shell with more dedication to white than red too. Something with Mindsculptor and maybe even a 3-mana Ajani since there's so many tokens. The issue with a more white-focused shell is obviously trying to win with 1/1 and 2/x dudes through your own StPs.
    The real issue I have with Cavern so far is that it's not wasteland, but being able to counter opposing threats and not having to hold onto Forces to protect your own can be pretty strong in the right meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsumiBand View Post
    ... It feels like a bummer to spend so much time not talking about the game and more time arguing over whether Dega or Mardu is the better name for a three color deck you'll never see in Legacy.

[DTB] UWR Delver

Quote Originally Posted by Pastorofmuppets View Post
    That's why I want to test Cavern. I might try a less tempo-oriented shell with more dedication to white than red too. Something with Mindsculptor and maybe even a 3-mana Ajani since there's so many tokens. The issue with a more white-focused shell is obviously trying to win with 1/1 and 2/x dudes through your own StPs.
    The real issue I have with Cavern so far is that it's not wasteland, but being able to counter opposing threats and not having to hold onto Forces to protect your own can be pretty strong in the right meta.
    There's a thread in the new development area for a deck like this, I've been playing around with it, but it seems like cavern isn't good enough because you're too color intensive for literally everything else in your deck but creatures

Trying to chain non creature spells to get as much value as you can off mentor and pyromancer takes time and usually all colored mana
    Using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! I just built this deck and I'm looking forward to playing it a ton. My list is pretty standard at this point, but I'll include it. What do you guys think of some number of gitaxian probe now that cruise is gone and dig is just 0-2 copies? I'm starting with 2 because I think it is a very good card and can make the meddling mages much better.

4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Flooded Strand
    3 Volcanic Island
    3 Tundra
    1 Island
    4 Wasteland
    4 Delver of Secrets
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 True-Name Nemesis
    1 Snapcaster Mage
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    2 Gitaxian Probe
    1 Dig Through Time
    4 Force of Will
    4 Ponder
    3 Spell Pierce
    3 Lightning Bolt
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

Board
    4 Meddling Mage
    2 Rest In Peace
    2 Pyroblast
    1 Hyrdoblast
    2 Wear/Tear
    1 Spell Pierce
    1 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Containment Priest

Any thought on my list are appreciated.
    Last edited by iPhone7; 02-05-2015 at 10:34 PM.

Apr 2014
    Colorado Springs

I like the 5 copies of SFM....lol.

Jun 2008
    Toronto, Canada

Could be Snapcaster Mage. I have always had a Snapcaster in my MD and one in the SB, and it was incredibly awesome every time.

It was a Snapcaster Mage. Sorry about the typo.

Hey first post on the forum. MTGS seemed dead but somebody recommended this forum for this deck.
    Here is what I've come up with:

4 Delver of Secrets
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 True-Name Nemesis

3 Gitaxian Probe
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    3 Spell Pierce
    4 Daze
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lightning Bolt
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Batterskull

4 Polluted Delta
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Tundra
    3 Volcanic Island
    4 Wasteland

Sideboard
    1 Grafdigger's Cage
    1 Electrickery
    2 Pyroblast
    2 Flusterstorm
    2 Meddling Mage
    2 Rest In Peace
    2 Containment Priest
    1 Council's Judgment
    1 Sword of Feast and Famine
    1 Wear // Tear

Any improvements I could make on the list? I know some people run another fetch and 2 DTT but I really like the info probe gives and RIP in the sideboard is great.
    Any sideboarding advice for different matchups? Thanks.

Jan 2015
    Boston, MA

Quote Originally Posted by Thundermonty View Post
    Hey first post on the forum. MTGS seemed dead but somebody recommended this forum for this deck.
    Here is what I've come up with:

4 Delver of Secrets
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 True-Name Nemesis

3 Gitaxian Probe
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    3 Spell Pierce
    4 Daze
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lightning Bolt
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Batterskull

4 Polluted Delta
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Tundra
    3 Volcanic Island
    4 Wasteland

Sideboard
    1 Grafdigger's Cage
    1 Electrickery
    2 Pyroblast
    2 Flusterstorm
    2 Meddling Mage
    2 Rest In Peace
    2 Containment Priest
    1 Council's Judgment
    1 Wear // Tear

Any improvements I could make on the list? I know some people run another fetch and 2 DTT but I really like the info probe gives and RIP in the sideboard is great.
    Any sideboarding advice for different matchups? Thanks.
    I've been playing a list that is similar to the one that got top 16 in the last SCG Event:

Creatures (11)

4 Delver of Secrets
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 True-Name Nemesis
    1 Vendilion Clique

Lands (19)

4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Tundra
    3 Volcanic Island
    4 Wasteland

Spells (30)

1 Batterskull
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Daze
    2 Dig Through Time
    4 Force of Will
    3 Lightning Bolt
    1 Red Elemental Blast
    3 Spell Pierce
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    4 Ponder

Sideboard

2 Containment Priest
    1 Grim Lavamancer
    3 Meddling Mage
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Flusterstorm
    2 Pyroblast
    1 Wear // Tear
    1 True-Name Nemesis

I tried both Gitaxian Probe and Stifle but they both didn't work out, they seemed to be fairly dead draws especially late game. Gitaxian Probe is a lot better in a Stoneblade shell and I think Stifle is much better in a more resource denial shell like RUG or BUG. I will say that my meta is heavily saturated with combo so the triple spell pierce is super key.
    Last edited by skyout; 02-06-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Yeah I saw your list. It was nice knowing this deck is getting good again.

I was listening to Chapin and Flores' podcast yesterday and they were talking about the value of playing 4 Wooded Foothills in RUG Delver. It can find all of the relevant lands as long as you run no basics and can sometimes trick your opponent into playing into a Daze or Spell Pierce. It seems like we should do the same with Arid Mesa. Is there any reason to run a blue fetch instead of Arid Mesa in our deck when we don't have basic Island?

4 Arid Mesa
    4 Blue Fetch
    4 Tundra
    3 Volcanic Island
    4 Wasteland

This seems like the best manabase for our deck. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone7 View Post
    I was listening to Chapin and Flores' podcast yesterday and they were talking about the value of playing 4 Wooded Foothills in RUG Delver. It can find all of the relevant lands as long as you run no basics and can sometimes trick your opponent into playing into a Daze or Spell Pierce. It seems like we should do the same with Arid Mesa. Is there any reason to run a blue fetch instead of Arid Mesa in our deck when we don't have basic Island?

4 Arid Mesa
    4 Blue Fetch
    4 Tundra
    3 Volcanic Island
    4 Wasteland

This seems like the best manabase for our deck. Thoughts?
    You can use the same logic here I suppose. The difference is that other decks use Wooded Foothills. I think Arid Mesa is pretty much an exclusive to UWR decks so I don't think you'll be able to dupe anyone to thinking otherwise.

I think using as many different fetches as possible is the best manabase for the deck to protect against Surgical Extraction.

Jan 2013
    Ithaca, NY

Quote Originally Posted by magical-yata View Post
    You can use the same logic here I suppose. The difference is that other decks use Wooded Foothills. I think Arid Mesa is pretty much an exclusive to UWR decks so I don't think you'll be able to dupe anyone to thinking otherwise.

I think using as many different fetches as possible is the best manabase for the deck to protect against Surgical Extraction.
    If someone brings in surgical against UWR delver and uses it on a fetchland, that said person bad at magic and you'll beat them anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by goblinsplayer View Post
    If someone brings in surgical against UWR delver and uses it on a fetchland, that said person bad at magic and you'll beat them anyways.
    Sure, it's a strange play, but there are situations where a play like that can beat you. It's free to protect yourself from it. I'm not sure why you'd give up a free advantage unless there is something I'm missing that makes it worse to diversify.

4 Arid Mesa
    4 Flooded Strand

vs

2 Polluted Delta
    2 Scalding Tarn
    2 Misty Rainforest
    1 Flooded Strand
    1 Arid Mesa

They function they exact same, but diversifying protects you from someone having the ability to knock out 4 lands with a Surgical Play. The play usually only comes up when the opponent knows you have multiple copies in hand and can get a free 2-1.

An additional small note is that the same logic applies that applies to surgical extraction also applies to pitching needle. however all advantages/disadvantages from this thought process are miniscule.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    I can't wait to fetch for Tropical, ponder and then kill them on my second turn.

Quote Originally Posted by magical-yata View Post
    Sure, it's a strange play, but there are situations where a play like that can beat you. It's free to protect yourself from it. I'm not sure why you'd give up a free advantage unless there is something I'm missing that makes it worse to diversify.

4 Arid Mesa
    4 Flooded Strand

vs

2 Polluted Delta
    2 Scalding Tarn
    2 Misty Rainforest
    1 Flooded Strand
    1 Arid Mesa

They function they exact same, but diversifying protects you from someone having the ability to knock out 4 lands with a Surgical Play. The play usually only comes up when the opponent knows you have multiple copies in hand and can get a free 2-1.
    I looked up a couple of Owen's lists that he posted with on CFB and he was often running 4 Arid Mesa and then some random assortment of blue fetches. This may be a good way to get both of these benefits. You get the mindgames of play turn 1 Mesa, pass, but also get the hedge against Needle and Surgical. I will probably play with that manabase going forward until I find some reason to stop.

Jan 2015
    Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone7 View Post
    I looked up a couple of Owen's lists that he posted with on CFB and he was often running 4 Arid Mesa and then some random assortment of blue fetches. This may be a good way to get both of these benefits. You get the mindgames of play turn 1 Mesa, pass, but also get the hedge against Needle and Surgical. I will probably play with that manabase going forward until I find some reason to stop.
    I highly doubt that Owen had that in mind when he chose his fetchlands, but I see your point regardless.

Honestly 9/10 times it doesn't really matter what fetchland you play, it doesn't usually signal much

From memory I believe he said, and other big names who played the deck had said to diversify the fetches because of surgical and needles.
    Using Tapatalk

Thread Information