Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Results 1,181 to 1,197 of 1197

Thread: [Deck] UWR Delver

Nov 2012
    Central New York

Re: [Deck] UWR Delver

I think stifle wants to be in the main somewhere. Perhaps as a 3 of. A list I'm looking at after testing a bit is this:

3 Flooded Strand
    3 Scalding Tarn
    1 Misty Rainforest
    1 Polluted Delta
    3 Volcanic Island
    3 Tundra
    4 Wasteland

4 Delver of Secrets
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 True-Name Nemesis
    2 Grim Lavamancer
    1 Snapcaster Mage

1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Batterskull

4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder

4 Force of Will
    4 Daze
    3 Spell Pierce
    3 Stifle

4 Lightning Bolt
    2 Swords to Plowshares

Standard Sideboard. I like that we can run Rest In Peace out of board for lands, Dredge, Reanimator etc.

I'm wondering if maybe Geist of St Traft might be worthwhile again even though True-Name is strictly better. With 1cc spot removal aplenty though, clearing the way for a Geist seems pretty feasible and he is a heck of a clock against the new miracles list that apparently refuses to go away.

I don't know... thoughts?

(I realize the anti-synergy of R.I.P. And lavamancer/snapcaster but that can be addressed with the sideboard)
    Today I am become death. The destroyer of worlds. -Oppenheimer

I've never been the most dedicated Stifle fan, but I agree that it is always good to look at with Delver, Wasteland and Daze. I go back and forth trying to find favor between this deck and a more controlling Jeskai Stoneblade and am still not sure which I prefer. So stretching the difference to see possible builds is good.

TNN is such a tank with Jitte, but let us know how it goes replacing one with a Geist. I sometimes like to run two Grim in this build as well, and would be a much better call with Stifle . I usually run 3 Grims and Snapcaster. 2 of one, one of the other, depending on how I feel. And like you say, I switch them out for 2-3 RIP out of the board, so I usually side in a creature as well to keep the low creature count from getting too low, like a board Clique or Cannonist, or a Meddling Mage when I run them. Maybe this is a good spot for a side Geist if room. I feel that with a lot of blue decks, even with white running Snapcaster and Surgical, the power of RIP when running white is very powerful. Being able to put down the hard control of RIP and Blood Moon is great in these colors. You can run one Moon in this deck and two in the Stoneblade version. I've never liked the non-bo of STP with Bolt and Delver, but it makes us very tough in mid-range creature decks. Those that run a lot of Shaman, Snapcaster, Goyf and Angler don't want to see all this removal and grave hate either.

Im buying into a couple of Tundras since I get them for cheap prices (I allready own Volcanics) and was wondering if Urw Delver is a thing or possible to play? I know there were a couple of builds over the years but I am not sure how good the deck will be. Anybody playing it and might sharing experience?

Tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
    Mar 2014

This is my Delver deck of the heart ah ah! I play it sometimes but is not easy because of Kolaghan Command and Moon Stompy. Anyway is playable imho, not for competitive big event imho because other Delver decks are too strong today.

I played it a little and it is definitely not easy to play. You can not play as aggressive as Grixis or Ur Delver and on the other side Canadian is a more efficient deck. I feel like Jeskai means it should be a hardcore removal deck especially designed to win against most of the creature matchups. But Stoneforge Mystic is pretty slow and except Delver and Pyromancer there are no other real good cards to use (TNN but its also very slow). This is my current list:

4 Delver of Secrets
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 Young Pyromancer
    2 True-Name Nemesis
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    3 Gitaxian Probe
    4 Daze
    4 Force of Will
    2 Spell Pierce
    4 Lightning Bolt
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Polluted Delta
    3 Volcanic Island
    3 Tundra
    4 Wasteland

I dont know you kind of miss the core of the deck. Delver is an aggressive card, Swords isn't. Mystic, YP and also Delver need protection because they die to ALL removal out there but you are tapped out when you play them. Either you need to go bigger or faster. I change it up to this list and see how it goes:

4 Delver of Secrets
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    3 Young Pyromancer
    2 True-Name Nemesis
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    4 Gitaxian Probe
    4 Daze
    4 Force of Will
    1 Spell Pierce
    4 Lightning Bolt
    1 Forked Bolt
    1 Dead / Gone
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Polluted Delta
    3 Volcanic Island
    3 Tundra
    4 Wasteland

Did you know that Insectile Aberration is a human???

3 Volcanic Island
    3 Tundra
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Wasteland

2 Grim Lavamancer
    4 Delver of Secrets
    4 Champion of the Parish
    4 Thalia’s Lieutenant
    4 Gather the Townsfolk

4 Lightning Bolt
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    4 Force of Will
    4 Daze
    2 Spell Pierce
    2 Spell Snare

2 Containment Priest
    2 Meddling Mage
    2 Ethersworn Canonist
    2 Surgical Extraction
    2 Red Elemental Blast
    1 Pithing Needle
    1 Umezawa’s Jitte
    1 Abrade
    1 Disenchant
    1 Path to Exile

I was bored, but who knows maybe it can grow wings. Not entirely sure if I even want to bother with testing it.
    Lands, MUD, Stax, and Miracles.

The Fire of Justice Burns Like Nothing Else
    Jun 2014
    Jacksonville, FL

Quote Originally Posted by IamHANDSOME View Post
    Im buying into a couple of Tundras since I get them for cheap prices (I allready own Volcanics) and was wondering if Urw Delver is a thing or possible to play? I know there were a couple of builds over the years but I am not sure how good the deck will be. Anybody playing it and might sharing experience?
    I've played UWR Delver at many FNMs over the last few months. Its not a T1 deck by any means but is still powerful, versatile, and very playable - I'm actually surprised I don't see it more, as its much better than many other "pet decks".

Quote Originally Posted by Hrothgar View Post
    This is my Delver deck of the heart ah ah! I play it sometimes but is not easy because of Kolaghan Command and Moon Stompy. Anyway is playable imho, not for competitive big event imho because other Delver decks are too strong today.
    UWR Delver is better against K-Command decks than it looks because you have access to 4 Wastelands and plenty of soft permission. It probably has a better Czech Pile matchup than any other Stoneblade deck.

Moon Stompy is scary but in my few matches against it so far I actually have a positive record; Stoneforge Mystic and Meddling Mage backed up by permission is a good formula against them.
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderPreaux View Post
    Gronder sounds like a dating app for people who play Knight of the Reliquary.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphix View Post
    I've played UWR Delver at many FNMs over the last few months. Its not a T1 deck by any means but is still powerful, versatile, and very playable - I'm actually surprised I don't see it more, as its much better than many other "pet decks".
    Thanks for the reply. I mean in "theory" Uwr Delver should be the "best" Delver deck against all creature matchups since you play 4 Bolt and another 3-4 Swords to Plowshares. Also TNN + Equibment seems to race most of the stuff on board. Isn't it the case that Grixis Delver is also the most popular deck so its being played that much? Uwr should also have good matchups despite being T1. I allready cut the YP and Gitaxian Probe in my list to play it more controllish so I see how the testing goes.

The Fire of Justice Burns Like Nothing Else
    Jun 2014
    Jacksonville, FL

Quote Originally Posted by IamHANDSOME View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I mean in "theory" Uwr Delver should be the "best" Delver deck against all creature matchups since you play 4 Bolt and another 3-4 Swords to Plowshares. Also TNN + Equibment seems to race most of the stuff on board. Isn't it the case that Grixis Delver is also the most popular deck so its being played that much? Uwr should also have good matchups despite being T1. I allready cut the YP and Gitaxian Probe in my list to play it more controllish so I see how the testing goes.
    While we can't play DRS ourselves, at least we have the ability to load up on 1 mana removal to kill DRS on the draw.

I never play YP in UWR Delver but typically play 2 Probes anyway - the card is just busted.
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderPreaux View Post
    Gronder sounds like a dating app for people who play Knight of the Reliquary.

Im playing this version currently and it rocks quite well:

4 Delver of Secrets
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 True-Name Nemesis
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    4 Daze
    4 Force of Will
    2 Spell Pierce
    4 Lightning Bolt
    1 Forked Bolt
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    2 Flooded Strand
    2 Polluted Delta
    2 Misty Rainforest
    2 Scalding Tarn
    4 Tundra
    4 Volcanic Island
    4 Wasteland

The deck is trading resources veeery well. We have 8 removal spells which concentrate fully on threats and 10 counter spells which deal with the rest. Once you managed to get Turn 4-5 you play your own threats to close out the game. I see big strenght in being explosive and grindy at the same time (a little like Grixis Delver). You can go of very classical with Delver, Wasteland, Daze and burn spells + Snapcaster or very grindy with Mystic and TNN at the end while removing literally everything before. Sometimes this is what makes the deck a little slow or clunky, you get the wrong cards in the wrong matchup but this is just Magic. Same is happening with other decks also. Such a shame it is not being played more often, other Delver builds are just way more popular.

Has anybody messed around with UWR Delver since the DRS banning? UW Delver has been rising in popularity recently so UWR certainly should have a place in the new meta. Thoughts?
    "The enemy is getting too close! Quick! Inflate the toad!"

Quote Originally Posted by MrFrowny_ View Post
    Has anybody messed around with UWR Delver since the DRS banning? UW Delver has been rising in popularity recently so UWR certainly should have a place in the new meta. Thoughts?
    the ONLY reasons UW Delver increased in popularity are that in nowadays Legacy you need a clean manabase since nonbasic hate is more present and more OP than ever and that Swords to Plowshares is good vs. Dark Dephts and something like Death's Shadow. By adding red you would literally destroy the manabase and make it super fragile to Wasteland, Loam, B2B, etc. Totally not worth it anymore, playing more than 2c feels a litttle akward right now, thats also a reason for Grixis Control going down.

Dec 2010
    Montreal

I played a Patriot deck to a 4-0 finish. I chose a white delver deck because I wanted good answers to Marrit Lage. My meta is quite diverse with players dedicated to various decks including a couple of Lands players, Depths enthusiasts, Control freaks (Grixis, 4c, Miracles or Blade), Chalice heads (Karn, Eldrazi, Aggro Loam), Graveyard addicts (Reanimator, Dredge), Old Mavericks (or DnT), and classic SnT and Storm players. I commonly play some delver flavour and I had not touched Patriot in a very long time. I felt like playing a Delver deck that retained all the characteristics of an aggressive tempo deck with enough control components that it could switch into Stoneblade mode in the midgame.

I had an interesting run that really showcased the deck's strengths. Here's how it went:

2-1 vs. 4c Control
    G1 a T1 Delver backed up by counters and Bolts gets there
    G2 goes long with an unanswered Plague Engineer on Human shutting me down. I never draw a removal spell and lose holding Delver and Pyromancer.
    G3 I mulligan to 6 but manage to ride a T1 Delver backed up with a lot of soft permission.

2-0 vs. Maverick
    G1 I slam a T3 Nemesis and equip him with a SoFaI and race my opponent on a Giver of Runes + Prelate@1 with SoLaS that shut down my hand.
    G2 I ride a pair of Pyromancers backed by removal and counters leaving my opponent with lands and dorks.

2-1 vs. Grixis Control
    G1 my opponent mulligan to death. No fun there...
    G2 we play a long and grindy game where I see only 2 threats the entire game. I scoop for time when Snap into KCommand kills my Delver and returns a Snap.
    G3 is another grindy game where Young Pyro gets to make an army and go wide

2-0 vs. Hogaak Depths
    G1 my opponent has a discard heavy hand but can't assemble his combo while I get some BSK and SoFaI beats going
    G2 I ride a Pyromancer with soft counters and Path+Snapcaster on Lage

List I used:

Creatures (14)
    4 Delver of Secrets
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    3 Young Pyromancer
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    2 True-Name Nemesis

Spells (25)
    4 Lightning Bolt
    2 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Spell Snare
    2 Spell Pierce
    4 Daze
    4 Force of Will
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder

Other (2)
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    1 Batterskull

Lands (19)
    4 Wasteland
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    3 Volcanic Island
    3 Tundra
    1 Island

Sideboard
    1 Containment Priest
    2 Surgical Extraction
    2 Flusterstorm
    2 Pyroblast
    2 Path to Exile
    2 Wear // Tear
    1 Force of Negation
    1 Tormod's Crypt
    1 Winter Orb
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

I think the main is pretty solid with multiples angles of attack and the right tools for the meta.

-The basic Island makes it so much easier to keep cantrip 1-landers, gives just enough room to play under Blood Moon, through Price of Progress, and punishes Trophy.

-SoFaI main is functionally similar to Jitte in aggro matchups (even better against Delver/TNN decks) and turns anything into a serious threat for Control decks. With DnT and Elves taking heavy hits, Jitte better serves as a SB card nowadays.

-Singleton Spell Snare is a great metagame choice right now with all the W6 decks around. An all-around solid choice that completes the disruption suite.

-3 SFM reduces the odds of having nothing to tutor with them. Driving out a T2 SFM -> BSK with Daze backup is such a commanding play that is quite underappreciated.

-3 Pyromancers for another very difficult angle of attack when combined with all the other threats.

-2 Snapcasters have such a wide variety of CMC 1 spells in the 75 that they are simply amazing tools to have. Having equipments to suit them up with really puts them on par with TNN.

Going forward I would only make a few subtle SB tweaks.

-Winter Orb doesn't belong in this deck because our opponents bring in artifact hate for our equipments. Between Decay, KCommand and the added Abrade and/or Angrath's Rampage that are likely to come in, Winter Orb doesn't provide a very long Choke. I'd rather have a 3rd Pyroblast in that slot.

-I'd replace the 2nd Path to Exile with a Celestial Purge. Purge still answers Lage and Gurmag/Arcanist/Pyro but can be brought in against Grixis and 4c Control decks to exile Engineer, W&6, and Liliana. It also exiles Strix in a pinch and can be used against Blood Moon decks. Unlike Path, Purge won't give a basic land to UR Delver and Burn decks.
    Do you know what assuming does? It makes an ass out of you and me.
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

... ffs I was trying to be funny...

Apr 2014
    Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by Qweerios View Post
    I played a Patriot deck to a 4-0 finish. I chose a white delver deck because I wanted good answers to Marrit Lage. My meta is quite diverse with players dedicated to various decks including a couple of Lands players, Depths enthusiasts, Control freaks (Grixis, 4c, Miracles or Blade), Chalice heads (Karn, Eldrazi, Aggro Loam), Graveyard addicts (Reanimator, Dredge), Old Mavericks (or DnT), and classic SnT and Storm players. I commonly play some delver flavour and I had not touched Patriot in a very long time. I felt like playing a Delver deck that retained all the characteristics of an aggressive tempo deck with enough control components that it could switch into Stoneblade mode in the midgame.

I had an interesting run that really showcased the deck's strengths. Here's how it went:

2-1 vs. 4c Control
    G1 a T1 Delver backed up by counters and Bolts gets there
    G2 goes long with an unanswered Plague Engineer on Human shutting me down. I never draw a removal spell and lose holding Delver and Pyromancer.
    G3 I mulligan to 6 but manage to ride a T1 Delver backed up with a lot of soft permission.

2-0 vs. Maverick
    G1 I slam a T3 Nemesis and equip him with a SoFaI and race my opponent on a Giver of Runes + Prelate@1 with SoLaS that shut down my hand.
    G2 I ride a pair of Pyromancers backed by removal and counters leaving my opponent with lands and dorks.

2-1 vs. Grixis Control
    G1 my opponent mulligan to death. No fun there...
    G2 we play a long and grindy game where I see only 2 threats the entire game. I scoop for time when Snap into KCommand kills my Delver and returns a Snap.
    G3 is another grindy game where Young Pyro gets to make an army and go wide

2-0 vs. Hogaak Depths
    G1 my opponent has a discard heavy hand but can't assemble his combo while I get some BSK and SoFaI beats going
    G2 I ride a Pyromancer with soft counters and Path+Snapcaster on Lage

List I used:

Creatures (14)
    4 Delver of Secrets
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    3 Young Pyromancer
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    2 True-Name Nemesis

Spells (25)
    4 Lightning Bolt
    2 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Spell Snare
    2 Spell Pierce
    4 Daze
    4 Force of Will
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder

Other (2)
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    1 Batterskull

Lands (19)
    4 Wasteland
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    3 Volcanic Island
    3 Tundra
    1 Island

Sideboard
    1 Containment Priest
    2 Surgical Extraction
    2 Flusterstorm
    2 Pyroblast
    2 Path to Exile
    2 Wear // Tear
    1 Force of Negation
    1 Tormod's Crypt
    1 Winter Orb
    1 Umezawa's Jitte

I think the main is pretty solid with multiples angles of attack and the right tools for the meta.

-The basic Island makes it so much easier to keep cantrip 1-landers, gives just enough room to play under Blood Moon, through Price of Progress, and punishes Trophy.

-SoFaI main is functionally similar to Jitte in aggro matchups (even better against Delver/TNN decks) and turns anything into a serious threat for Control decks. With DnT and Elves taking heavy hits, Jitte better serves as a SB card nowadays.

-Singleton Spell Snare is a great metagame choice right now with all the W6 decks around. An all-around solid choice that completes the disruption suite.

-3 SFM reduces the odds of having nothing to tutor with them. Driving out a T2 SFM -> BSK with Daze backup is such a commanding play that is quite underappreciated.

-3 Pyromancers for another very difficult angle of attack when combined with all the other threats.

-2 Snapcasters have such a wide variety of CMC 1 spells in the 75 that they are simply amazing tools to have. Having equipments to suit them up with really puts them on par with TNN.

Going forward I would only make a few subtle SB tweaks.

-Winter Orb doesn't belong in this deck because our opponents bring in artifact hate for our equipments. Between Decay, KCommand and the added Abrade and/or Angrath's Rampage that are likely to come in, Winter Orb doesn't provide a very long Choke. I'd rather have a 3rd Pyroblast in that slot.

-I'd replace the 2nd Path to Exile with a Celestial Purge. Purge still answers Lage and Gurmag/Arcanist/Pyro but can be brought in against Grixis and 4c Control decks to exile Engineer, W&6, and Liliana. It also exiles Strix in a pinch and can be used against Blood Moon decks. Unlike Path, Purge won't give a basic land to UR Delver and Burn decks.
    Love write-ups like this and congratulations on the result. I'm sure you've thought about it, but I'm curious to hear what the rationale is for leaving out something like Dreadhorde Arcanist. The card is a self-fueling card advantage machine, and it does some pretty crazy things with a Young Pyromancer in play. I understand deck space can be tight with the instant/sorcery count for Delver and the equipment package for Stoneforge, but it seems as though there's a pretty strong argument for shaving the 2 Snapcasters and adding in 2 Arcanist.

Dec 2010
    Montreal

Quote Originally Posted by Jesture View Post
    Love write-ups like this and congratulations on the result. I'm sure you've thought about it, but I'm curious to hear what the rationale is for leaving out something like Dreadhorde Arcanist. The card is a self-fueling card advantage machine, and it does some pretty crazy things with a Young Pyromancer in play. I understand deck space can be tight with the instant/sorcery count for Delver and the equipment package for Stoneforge, but it seems as though there's a pretty strong argument for shaving the 2 Snapcasters and adding in 2 Arcanist.
    Glad you enjoy this!

I don't own any Arcanists and they are a little expensive for my taste right now.

I think Arcanist is interresting with StP, Bolt and Cantrips but the inability to flashback Pierce, Snare, Fluster, Wear, Purge, and use Pyroblast as a counterspell sells him a little short specifically for a jeskai list. I would much preffer black over white for Arcanist (Thoughtseize). I've also had success with Snap ambushing Edicts, buffing lategame Flusters, and flashback removal on an EoT Lage. You are also guaranteed to get a spell off when casting a Snap which tends to make him a better grinder by discouraging targeted removal. However I understand how busted Arcanist can be so I wouldn't fault anyone for playing Arcanist over Snap. I would definitely give him the nudge when 8 removal spells and 10 cantrips is a strong metagame call.
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

Dec 2010
    Montreal

Between UR Delver, Snow Control and Depths making waves, Spell Snare and Celestial Purge are very impressive right now!

I played the list on my latest post with a few tweaks and got paired against Depths and UR Delver. Purge and Snare handled several Arcanists, Pyro, Hexmage, and Lage token today. It felt like my Delver deck was cheating. Having access to Priest and RiP on top of Surgical felt really solid against Dredge too. Overall the few white spells splashed in this UR Delver deck really put in the work and shore up some historically terrible matchups (I'm looking at you Moon Stompy...).

The UR Delver vs. Jeskai dynamic is really interesting as well. They have a more solid manabase with more basics which is a huge plus but Arcanist doesn't seem to be better than Stoneforge when the matchup is loaded with removal spells. SFM and Arcanist both have the required 2+ toughness to pass the W6 test and generate value over time. Arcanist needs to swing and offers nicer card advantage but SFM grants you that card advantage right away attached to a shuffle effect. Sure Arcanist generates Pyro tokens but SFM makes them more threatening. SoFaI mainboard against the premier Delver and Control deck turns every creature into a TNN that shocks and draws when it attacks!

Here's my latest SB (it rocks!)

2 Surgical Extraction
    2 Flusterstorm
    2 Pyroblast
    2 Celestial Purge
    2 Wear // Tear
    1 Counterspell
    1 Force of Negation
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Rest in Peace
    1 Containment Priest

I just switched out 2 Path to Exile for 2 Celestial Purge, Winter Orb for Counterspell, and Tormod's Crypt for Rest in Peace. I had to cut the 2 Snapcasters mainboard for a 3rd TNN and a Preordain because I find TNN simply more impactful, Preordain more synergistic. Going from Path to Purge in the SB and adopting RiP discouraged me from using Snapcasters.

I really enjoy playing against Snow/Grixis Control with this SB because I get to exchange all my Bolts and Forces for Flusters, Pyroblasts, Purges, Counterspell and RiP. Between StP and Purge there are enough answers for their win conditions (Engineer, Gurmag, W6) and they can't bring them back via KCommand. Flusters, Pierces, Daze, and Wastes makes sure they can't get a KCommand on both our Batterskull and SoFaI. A singleton RiP shuts down Snaps, KCommand recursion, and W6 value all at once. This deck may not have all the shroud creatures that RUG plays but it definitely has all the tools to defeat the Strix decks of today.
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Lurrus the archeologist, digging archetypes out to make them DTB!

Cnewman, 7-0 in Legacy Super Qualifier:

[cards]4 Delver of Secrets
    4 Dreadhorde Arcanist
    1 Lavinia, Azorius Renegade
    3 Meddling Mage
    4 Ponder
    1 Preordain
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Daze
    2 Force of Negation
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lightning Bolt
    2 Swords to Plowshares
    4 Mishra's Bauble
    4 Flooded Strand
    1 Karakas
    1 Plateau
    4 Scalding Tarn
    3 Tundra
    3 Volcanic Island
    3 Wasteland

Sideboard
    1 Lavinia, Azorius Renegade
    2 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Engineered Explosives
    1 Lurrus of the Dream Den
    1 Pyroblast
    2 Red Elemental Blast
    2 Seal of Cleansing
    2 Tormod's Crypt
    2 Winter Orb[/url]

UW in a Delver deck? Gives you StP, but also Meddling Mage, good for shutting off Companions. Plus, Lavinia, which is incidental hate to all sorts of things, from opposing Baubles, to combo stuff.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Thread Information