Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: American-Blade (legacy U/W/R control)

Feb 2013
    Warsaw, Ny

Re: American-Blade (legacy U/W/R control)

I went to a card shop in Rochester, Ny today. There was a monthly legacy event. Sorry i havent posted lately, I wanted to report actual event play.

my list today
    1 Academy Ruins
    2 Arid Mesa
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    2 Tundra
    2 Volcanic Island
    3 Island
    1 Mountain
    1 Plains
    1 Plateau *new*
    2 Geist of Saint Traft
    3 Snapcaster Mage
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 Vendilion Clique
    1 Ponder *new*
    4 Brainstorm
    1 Counterspell
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lightning Bolt
    3 Spell Pierce
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    2 Sensei's Divining Top
    2 Engineered Explosives
    2 Jace, the Mind Sculptor *cut one *

Sideboard:
    2 Detention Sphere
    3 Flusterstorm
    3 Magus of the moon *new*
    1 Engineered Explosives
    3 Red Elemental Blast
    3 Rest in peace

Round 1: I played against a homebrew goblins(ran goblin grenades ). I won 2-0. Side note:On game 2 ,I was at 4 life and stopped a grenade with counterspell while spell pierce sat in hand uneffective at that point.

Round2: I played against a homebrew burn deck and won 2-0. The opponents deck appeared to be under development.

Round 3: I played against maverick(g/w), 1-1-1. Game 1: I keep a risky hand not knowing what I was going against. I hand plateau and top and a fist full of blue cards.. I play top. he plays noble hierarch. My turn i top for land put lightning bolt and swords on top but couldnt find the land. Opponent drops more creatures attacks. I dig one more time and scoop it up yo not give my deck away. Game two: I stablize, game three I go to time in the round on turn for i bring him to two life brains storm no bolt or snapcaster for my bolt in grave crack fetch brainstorm again no luck we tie with my 2 snaps and v-clique staring down opponents 3 lands and sylvan lybrary. :( Side note :magus wasn't terrible shutting down opponents wastelands

round 4: I play against miracles (u/w/r). Game 1: I scoop after I run out of gas trying to stop counterbalnce and top from getting online and then losing my jace to counterbalance with my three lands in hand and no board presence (did want to go to time and its an uphill battle at that point. Game two, I sided in alot but I just don't get there :-/. Side note this is the second time in the past two months I lost this matchup soI am going to formulate a concrete strategy to take this deck out games 2-3, I think I may take out snaps games 2 and 3 since I saw it was the R.I.P version.

I have been contemplating Cutting a magnus of the moon and/or a rest in peace for more side board room because the decks I bring them in seem limited. most likely i will drop a magnus. My deck ran alright chopping a Jace for a ponder, but I think I will bring it back in, maybe :-/.
    Quote Originally Posted by catmint View Post
    I am thinking about this build since 4 swords, 4 bolt and 3-4 snapcaster just sound so nice these days.

Additionally I would also opt for 2 Geist & Sword of Feast and Famine main considering jund & BUG. Even if they decay the sword, snappy + all the removal & counter pacakge should make sure that there is no blocker and no liliana hits the table. Then Geist can win the game easily

Given all the red in the meta jace can go down to 2 with number 3 in the board. Altough Eslpeth can also be hurt by burn it is significantly harder and tokes are good these days, so 1 in the main or sideboard is a good option I feel.

Blood moons belong to the board, but are of course super-potent in popular matchups.
    Blood moons are nice but i'm liking the magnus in the side. Today, I only fought 2 name brand decks and moon woulda been "ehhh" magnus did a lil work against maverick, but way more valuable then blood moon since i was able to equip it (I'll admit i was "testing" the card in this match up so I'm not entirely sold yet it is a deff- side in against this matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherick View Post
    With SoFaF in the main, should jitte go to the side?
    What counter package would you suggest to compliment the removal package?
    I been liking the Jitte, and prefer it over SoFaF. If it was SoFaFa my tie matchup would have been auto lose since jitte helps get rid of active moms and Thalia. I only sided it out once and the was against miracles. I strongly recommend jitte over SoFaF.
    Yes maybe 1 Jitte in the side. If I play ground creatures (especially geist) a sword has a lot more value than if you play lingering souls where jitte shines.

The counter package is always something flexible, but the way I would design the deck compared to esper is beeing more draw-go than esper obviously and since not having discard of our own, there should be a decent amount of counterspells to defend versus discard and handle critical planeswalkers.

What I had in mind (untuned)

23 lands, 4 basics, 2 wasteland

3 Stoneforge Mystic
    3 Snapcaster Mage
    2 Geist of Saint Traft
    2 Vendilion Clique
    2 Jace, the mind sculptor
    1 Batterskull
    1 Sword of Feast and Famine

4 Lightning Bolt
    4 Swords to Plowshares

4 Brainstorm

4 Force of Will
    3 Spell Pierce
    2 Spell Snare
    2 Counterspell

This has strong aspects of creature & stack control with premium lategame and winconditions (Jace, Geist, SFM) which leaves space in the SB for specific matchups.

2 Red Elemental Blast
    1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    1 Baneslayer Angel
    1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant
    2 Disenchant
    2 Engineered Explosives
    2 Blood Moon
    2 Sulfur Elemental
    2 Rest in Peace

Compared to esper we lack discard and lingering souls, but gain red-elemental blast, lightning bolt (pretty good card right now) & Blood Moon. Tough to say which is the better version in esper vs. patriot, but against the meta right now I would prefer to have a ton of spot removal.
    Jhitte once again is a card I have more of a personal preference. I often find myself swinging in with a snap caster with jitte and winning due to card advantage due to being able to kill dudes. One of my sneaky plays i like to do is turn 2 jitte, turn 3 pass , EOT opponents turn flash in snapcaster or V-clique, and jump them when they are tapped out and jitte can get some counters. Your main looks very strong, and the sulfer elemental looks really nice (flips F/s power , powers up baneslayer, kills white weenies/tokens, I like it)

I have similar thoughts: 1 FoW, 1 Counterspell and 1 Vendilion Clique are the first things I would cut (although I would put the 4th Force and the 2nd Clique in the board then). Maybe the 4th Stoneforge is correct. For more card selection I would go for 1-2 Ponder. Simply because I am not experienced enough with SD.top and don't want to bring it to a big tournament (timing, suboptimal plays,..).

On Surgical vs. Rest in Peace.
    Surgical is better against most combo and certainly better against reanimator than rest in peace.
    Against dredge surgical+snapcaster can be good enough (if you are lucky to draw both), but RIP is certainly the better card in this matchup.
    The thing about RIP is that it is really a card versus RUG, BUG and Jund whereas surgical is not. Sure there is an antisynergy with snapcaster but if I shut off Nimble, Goyf, Deathrite, Tomstalker & Punishing Fire, the opposing decks are hurt a lot more and I can probably win without snapcaster. If they remove the RIP from the board then the GY fills up fast and Snapcaster can get to work again.
    Seems like cutting the countermagic might be worth trying out. The 4th FOW has been friendly with letting SF, geist, and Jace remain un answered in my games lately. I feel your same sentiments about snapcaster with R.I.P for games 2 and 3 about winning without snap-happy.

Feb 2013
    Warsaw, Ny

So on sunday I checked out a legacy event tournament in Buffalo, NY. I have never been or heard of the shop before so I decided to bring American blade along, and a buddy with me (who played merfolk). It wasnt too big but there were solid lists of the deck lists for ANT , Enchantress, Esper Stoneblade, Show and tell, ect...

My deck list was:

1 Academy Ruins
    2 Arid Mesa
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    2 Tundra
    2 Volcanic Island
    3 Island
    1 Mountain
    1 Plains
    1 Plateau
    2 Geist of Saint Traft
    3 Snapcaster Mage
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 Vendilion Clique
    4 Brainstorm
    1 Counterspell
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lightning Bolt
    3 Spell Pierce
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    2 Sensei's Divining Top
    2 Engineered Explosives
    3 Jace, the Mind Sculptor *back to 3 *

Sideboard:
    2 Detention Sphere
    2 Flusterstorm *cut one*
    2 Magus of the moon *cut one*
    1 Engineered Explosives
    3 Red Elemental Blast
    3 Rest in peace
    1 Spell Pierce*new*
    1 Izzet Charm*new*

First round: I play against faithless-reanima-drazi (a non-real deck). I win 2-0. Nothing to brag about the match unfortunately :/
    On game one I failed to stop a reanimation spell so he gets a 11/11 that I swords to plowshares and then I proceed to Jace/fateseal him out. This game would have probably would have took a spill for the worse if it was a Grislebrand or Inkwell.
    On game two I cast R.I.P and kill his 4/4 discard dork (costed 3) then proceeded to win with Geist.

Second Round: Enchantress 2-0
    Game one: On his turn 3, he casts Rest in peace I misplayed because I should have brainstormed his turn 2 but didnt. So I cast Brainstorm to dig for spell pierce , no luck so I cast Snap-happy (without using flashback mechanic). I did this for early agro since I knew I was going against enchantress and had no real heavy hitters in hand at the moment. He sinks a card that is a threat, Argothian Enchantress. I dont want to lose to him out card advantaging me with threats likeElephant Grass somewheres in his deck. So on my turn, I swing with snap-happy and he is at 15 now (He cracked a fetch and I hit him twice so far). I drop E.E. on two and crack it sacrificing my snap caster. He plays Mirri'sGuile and another R.I.P. and passes. I top deck V-clique and pass turn . On his upkeep he filter-trigger, draws, and I flash in clique and see bad things. I can't let him keep Helm of obedience because he has enough to cast and activate it this turn, so i get it out of his hand. I swing a few turns with vclique and finish him with a double bolt.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Side note: I had 3 swords to plowshares by turn 3 in my hand and am looking at cutting down to 3 main board and switching its spot with the sidebard izzet charm, still keeping the 4th sword in sideboard. Since in Certain matchups if pretty mostly useless against Storm, Show and tell, Miracle, other non creature decks/combo, and not the best card against the mirror.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game two: I race with Geist against active elephant grass and a choke with my basic plains and basic mountain tapping out for each attack... three attacks and a finisher bolt seals the deal.

Round 3: Ant 2-1

Game one: I lost by not countering the first dark ritual.. he procceeded to play 5 rituals and my spell pierce sits in hand now useless and I lose.
    Game two: I keep a hand with force of will a spell pierce and a fluster storm +5 cards (without any blue lands). He makes a bad duress choice by nabbing the fluster storm. A couple turns later he tries to go off and I still don't a have a blue land but I have double force and counter the infernal tutor and counter the flash back'd Past in Flames. I win.
    Game three: I dream crush him.

Round 4: Esper stoneblade A match I really wanted to test out. 2-1
    Game one: I see a lingering souls and spell pierce one half of it. I sink a geist and Jace and win
    Game two: I sided out force thinking 3 Reds will get me there, and proceed to lose against enemy Stoneforge into Enemy batterskull. I forgot I took out my bolts and swords too...opps. live and learn.
    Game three: Force of will back in, I lose the first counter war, win the second and end the game with 29 life :D (I should have wrote more notes on this because I forget exactly how I win, looks like a batterskull)

I plan on playing at two legacy events this weekend so stay tuned...

i played at my LGS couple weeks ago with a American Blade list and did pretty well, besides a draw against elves.
    here's my list:

// Lands
    3 [ZEN] Misty Rainforest
    3 [RTR] Hallowed Fountain
    1 [TSP] Academy Ruins
    2 [ZEN] Arid Mesa
    4 [ZEN] Scalding Tarn
    3 [RAV] Island (4)
    2 [RAV] Plains (4)
    1 [RAV] Mountain (1)
    1 [U] Volcanic Island
    1 [GP] Steam Vents
    3 [TE] Wasteland

// Creatures
    3 [ISD] Snapcaster Mage
    4 [WWK] Stoneforge Mystic
    3 [ISD] Geist of Saint Traft
    2 [M12] Grim Lavamancer

// Spells
    1 [NPH] Batterskull
    3 [AL] Force of Will
    4 [IA] Brainstorm
    4 [DDF] Swords to Plowshares
    3 [DIS] Spell Snare
    4 [ZEN] Spell Pierce
    1 [BOK] Umezawa's Jitte
    4 [M11] Lightning Bolt
    1 [MM] Misdirection

// Sideboard
    SB: 1 [M12] Grim Lavamancer
    SB: 1 [RTR] Supreme Verdict
    SB: 1 [IA] Disenchant
    SB: 3 [TE] Circle of Protection: Red
    SB: 2 [IA] Pyroblast
    SB: 1 [MBS] Sword of Feast and Famine
    SB: 3 [ALA] Oblivion Ring
    SB: 2 [ALA] Relic of Progenitus
    SB: 1 [MM] Misdirection

The list have no Jace and/or Old Duals because i didnt have any, but with my savings, i will buy them this week or so. =D

A point that i want to explain is the use of Grim Lavamancer. Its a house against stoneforge decks and any other creature based decks. I was pretty happy using him and wanted a 3rd in the main, obviusly he and snappy aren't great friends but as i used to play with UR Delver i know when and what to pitch to lavamancer's activation without hurting snappy targets.
    I want to know what do you guys think about the use of Grim Lavamancer on this deck.
    Im planning to play with this again in some time, but with some tweaks as im going to buy some new toys ;)

Feb 2013
    Warsaw, Ny

Quote Originally Posted by maiko1993 View Post
    i played at my LGS couple weeks ago with a American Blade list and did pretty well, besides a draw against elves.
    @maiko:You're list looks nice, despite it being a work in progress. I am a fan of you're grim lavamancers, and you're list is inspiring me to test them out in my list. 23 land is alot for your build's curve, but you are running wasteland and colored mana is really important. I think this list would be stupid brutal if you find room to add stifle x 4 and one wasteland. You will be able to lock people out of games with that because you can hate on their fetchlands and dual lands. Add Snapcaster back up for stifle and things can get out of hand. Engineered Explosives typically does alot of work for me against elves, and I recently added pyroclasm and supreme verdict in the sideboard to crush them. You're lavamancer's probably do as much work as EE in that matchups. Misdirection is cool tech but I can't say it's good or bad for you're deck, but I do think it maybe better as a one of in the 75 if you choose to run it. I am assuming its holding the spot for force of will, which I think 4 forces main is really good in this meta. I think COP:Red is not that great...An alternative option would be energy field + rest in peace (taken out the relic of progenitus if you wen this route). Chill is a good red stopper too. I assume you have quite a bit of red decks floating around in your local meta. Either way, thanks for replying, I look forward to hearing more feedback as your deck develops. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yesterday, I went out to Elmira to play in a legacy event. I won three rounds, lost 3 rounds.

Here is my list:

1 Academy Ruins
    2 Arid Mesa
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    2 Tundra
    2 Volcanic Island
    3 Island
    1 Mountain
    1 Plains
    1 Plateau
    2 Geist of Saint Traft
    3 Snapcaster Mage
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 Vendilion Clique
    4 Brainstorm
    1 Counterspell
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lightning Bolt
    3 Spell Pierce
    1 Izzet Charm *new*
    3 Swords to Plowshares *cut one,put it in SB*
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    2 Sensei's Divining Top
    2 Engineered Explosives
    3 Jace, the Mind Sculptor

Sideboard:
    2 Detention Sphere
    2 Flusterstorm
    1 Pyroclasm *new*
    1 Supreme verdict *new*
    1 Engineered Explosives
    3 Red Elemental Blast
    3 Rest in peace
    1 Spell Pierce
    1 Swords to Plowshares*new*

Match one : BUG Cascade: 1-2

Game one:I am on the play and quickly develop a Geist. I swords a creeping tarpit, and swing in. Opponent plays tarmogoyf. I want to put some pressure since his deck has a better draw engine than mine (ancestral visions). I sacrificial attack with my geist into his goyf to lightning bolt finish goyf off. He recovers board position faster and wins.

Game two: He has a deathrite and shardless agent and plays a liliana and activates discard, I have nothing but 4 lands and I'm in top deck mode with no hand, no creatures. Things look really really bad. I top deck jace and activate 'fate seal' on him. He swings in drops a goyf. I draw and use jace's brainstorm ability. I play a fetch land and supreme verdict (zero cards left in hand). His turn, he gets two dudes activate discard off lily. I Jacestorm into a land and snap caster to verdict again. His turn, he drops a goyf and discards again (6 counters). I jacestorm in an EE, and decided lily is more of a threat and I take it out. His goyf kills jace, I eventually stabilize with batterskull and geist for the win. :)

Game three: I had a mana flooded hand but didnt want to mull it since my opponent mulled to 6. I get batterskull active soon and it turns into a really long game but I eventually lose :-/

Match two: storm (T.E.S) 0-2

Game one: I didn't know what I was playing until he played Gitaxian Probe. I felt comfortable with spell pierce AND force of will back up. Wrong, he got the nuts and powered through it. Depressing :-/

Game two: I felt surely that last game was a fluke, and won't happen again because this is suppose to be a favorable matchup. I keep a hand with brainstorm Spell Pierce and an E.E. Turn two he plays duress, I stop it with spell pierce (to keep him guessing) to he proceeds to go off i brainstorm in response burning wish but can't find force of will he tendrils me for 20 :(

Match three: Bug cascade 0-2

Game one:This game takes forever and I eventually scoop when he has jace on the field for 5 turns and I am in top deck mode. Hid deck is durdly and he is taken forever to to try to get a significant finisher online. I may have had a very very slim chance to win but I didn't want to draw the game on hoping for the stars to align and eat up more time on the clock.

Game two: I start to race him with a vendilion clique, he eventually abrupt decays it. Iplay R.I.P. and turn goyf into a hilarious 0/1 vanilla blocker. I bring him down to 5 life but he eventually wins with the massive card advantage of his jaces and ancestral visions.
    [side note: With how bad American blade initially did at first, I struck up a conversation with a brew buddy, and he suggested to look into silence for those match ups. Ironically there was only 2 bug cascade decks in the room. Can't win them all i guess :-/]

match four: mono-red-sneak attack 2-0

Game one: spell pierce saves me against major problems, and the izzet charm shows value over swords by stopping another fatal spell from auto-killing me when i had no other countermagic in hand but izzet charm. I guess it played off today to drop down to 3 Swords main. I win with overwhelming board presence shortly after with batterskull and double stoneforge.

Game two: He plays turn two seething song (I figured I can spell pierce the critical spell) but he drops defense grid. Then he drops pyromancy. Following turn dumps hand, activates pyromancy twice, and I take 30 from the emrakuls he pitches...

Game three: I spell pierce and fluster storm a Through the breach and proceed to win with snapcaster beats.

Match five: Tezzeretor 2-0

Game one : I have no clue what I was playing against because I see tailsman cards (cost 2 man to play, tap add a mana to the pool). I originally thought I was paired down to a really really really bad brew that didnt know what they were doing, at first. But I became confused when I started to see baleful strix and force of will. I was totally baffled and confused until he played transmute artifact (I countered that card so fast). Then I realised that this was the tezzerator deck I heard about a while back but never went against, Stoneforge package got me there ending in 30 life.

Game two: He gets the strix down. I drop my stoneforge. He shortly after lands a tezzeret off an ancient tomb, makes strix a 5/5. I go get batterskull down and kill tezzeret. He drops lodestone golem, swings for 5(!?!), and I find out the tezzeret's ability of 5/5 is permanent (suprise!). I kill strix with E.E. and trade germ token with a Lodestone golem and proceed to win.

Match six: T.E.S 2-0 (redemption!)

Game one: I keep a bad hand not knowing what I'm going against with a fetchland, spell pierce, forcex3 , stoneforge x2 (thinking force of will can keep me in the game until I get my second land.). A Probe later I find out my bad decision was stupid good and I get rewarded for being a bad player as I natural draw into my land turn two and safely cast stoneforge pressure. I proceed to win against my opponent valiant attempts to draw out my counterspells with duress and cabal therapy

Game two: He powers through countermagic , but with only a lions eye diamond and a floating red mana after he casts burning wish he is forced to grab a diminishing returns and fizzles, I win shortly afterword.

Stay tuned for today's tournment results I'll post later on (hopefully I can get to it later today, but probably not) :)

-LRS-
    Last edited by lost_ronin_soul; 04-16-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lost_ronin_soul View Post
    @maiko:You're list looks nice, despite it being a work in progress. I am a fan of you're grim lavamancers, and you're list is inspiring me to test them out in my list. 23 land is alot for your build's curve, but you are running wasteland and colored mana is really important. I think this list would be stupid brutal if you find room to add stifle x 4 and one wasteland. You will be able to lock people out of games with that because you can hate on their fetchlands and dual lands. Add Snapcaster back up for stifle and things can get out of hand. Engineered Explosives typically does alot of work for me against elves, and I recently added pyroclasm and supreme verdict in the sideboard to crush them. You're lavamancer's probably do as much work as EE in that matchups. Misdirection is cool tech but I can't say it's good or bad for you're deck, but I do think it maybe better as a one of in the 75 if you choose to run it. I am assuming its holding the spot for force of will, which I think 4 forces main is really good in this meta. I think COP:Red is not that great...An alternative option would be energy field + rest in peace (taken out the relic of progenitus if you wen this route). Chill is a good red stopper too. I assume you have quite a bit of red decks floating around in your local meta. Either way, thanks for replying, I look forward to hearing more feedback as your deck develops. :)

-LRS-
    I used only 3 wastelands afraid drawing too many of them, as you said, this deck is pretty mana intensive and colorless is awful sometimes. Your idea on Stifles remember me of American Delver and this list is something more midrange oriented. Wasteland is only to remove annoying lands, such as: Cavern of Souls, Maze of Ith, Grove of the Burnwillows and Gaea's Cradle, to name some.
    Engineered Explosives is also on the buylist and next tournament i should have them. How Pyroclasm is working for you? I'm thiking about that and everytime i come to the conclusion that EE and Supreme Verdict do better the work.
    I lost at T4 against a Sneak 'n Show because i didn't drew my counters and SB hates, even with the mull to 5, and that convinced me on the counters spot at this list, as we don't have discard spells to count on.
    RiP is pretty broken at legacy and i will run them, but i have to drop my lavamancers to that. but with StP, Bolt and EE MD i'm not afraid of missing him.
    Your tip on E.Field is the answer against my meta filled with Burns and random aggros that i hadn't thought of. On the buylist too.
    How good was the Izzet Charm for you? I thought about this some days ago and his flexbility should be enought to deserve a spot on main.
    About Sensei's Divining Top: As i'm not used to them, is ok replace them with Ponder? I know on the long term, SDT is waaay too good, but im more comfortable with my Ponders, what you think?
    On Magus of the Moon: Is him worthy the slot? Or i should replace them with Blood Moon and a E. Tutor package on SB?
    As for now i should have only 1 Tundra and 1 Volcanic Island, you think that i should replace them with basics or shock lands?

i know is too many questions, but is so funny to share exp with anothers players with the same deck. :)

Feb 2013
    Warsaw, Ny

Quote Originally Posted by maiko1993 View Post
    I used only 3 wastelands afraid drawing too many of them, as you said, this deck is pretty mana intensive and colorless is awful sometimes. Your idea on Stifles remember me of American Delver and this list is something more midrange oriented. Wasteland is only to remove annoying lands, such as: Cavern of Souls, Maze of Ith, Grove of the Burnwillows and Gaea's Cradle, to name some.
    Engineered Explosives is also on the buylist and next tournament i should have them. How Pyroclasm is working for you? I'm thiking about that and everytime i come to the conclusion that EE and Supreme Verdict do better the work.
    I lost at T4 against a Sneak 'n Show because i didn't drew my counters and SB hates, even with the mull to 5, and that convinced me on the counters spot at this list, as we don't have discard spells to count on.
    RiP is pretty broken at legacy and i will run them, but i have to drop my lavamancers to that. but with StP, Bolt and EE MD i'm not afraid of missing him.
    Your tip on E.Field is the answer against my meta filled with Burns and random aggros that i hadn't thought of. On the buylist too.
    How good was the Izzet Charm for you? I thought about this some days ago and his flexbility should be enought to deserve a spot on main.
    About Sensei's Divining Top: As i'm not used to them, is ok replace them with Ponder? I know on the long term, SDT is waaay too good, but im more comfortable with my Ponders, what you think?
    On Magus of the Moon: Is him worthy the slot? Or i should replace them with Blood Moon and a E. Tutor package on SB?
    As for now i should have only 1 Tundra and 1 Volcanic Island, you think that i should replace them with basics or shock lands?

i know is too many questions, but is so funny to share exp with anothers players with the same deck. :)
    I actually do like all the questions. Keep them coming. :) This will allow a greater amount of sharing and hopefully brew the list to become even stronger. I think 3 wastelands is perfectly fine in your current deck build since you don't run Jace as an alternative win con. With grim lavamancer, it can build up the graveyard for you go you can shoot more things for 2 damage. I know how hard it is to get through with batterskull and vendilion cligue versus a maverick player with karakas and maze of ith on the field. Giest of saint traft with batterskull is a way out. I don't think Cavern of Souls is the enemy here. I played against merfolk this weekend that ran cavern and I sideboarded out all my countermagic for reds and creature control. I lost game one, but I dream crushed merfolk games 2 and 3. Blood moon is probably better for your deck. Though I am super fond of magnus of the moon because he is a 2/2 clock. Blood moon is actually much harder to get rid of and can turn off those annoying lands you dislike with no fear from enemy swords, bolts, lavamancer, Liliana, punishing fire, ect.I think Blood moon is safer, but my personally like to play loose and see if it gets me there. I think my list's mana base is ether moon card friendly due to the high amount of fetchland. In general, just fetch for basic Island first and then grab Plains, if you board in a moon and aren't sure which basic to grab first. The logic is so brainstorm can you stuff to play and you have protection magic. Gaea's cradle is not a good thing to worry about because they can activate it the turn they get it. So its a better plan to plan shake and bake their dudes with spot removal so Gaea's cradle is ,hopefully, kept as a 0-1 mana generator.

I was thinking about your list, and I think surgical extraction is better for your list because of 5 graveyard reliant cards (snaps + lavamancer)of your cards like graveyards compared to my 3 (snapscasters). Surgical Extraction is a way out against burn willows, (Or rest in peace).Also on that note, you're relic of progenitus might be the best card for your build as it can graveyard wipe, it can be used one sidedly (slowly tap it each turn), and it has the option to cantrip which is really really good. I may try out relic in my sideboard. I also like how relic is a one drop , so its easier to commit, and it also doesnt suck in multiples...

Regarding sensei's top, I strongly prefer it over ponder. Top has extended play value which is nice. Ponder has better turn 1 value, and generally better instant gratification (unless you kept some fetch lands available). It also has better synergy with lavamancer. The main reason I love top, honestly, is I can play it off non blue lands. This increases the chance I'll keep hands. Top which can mean the difference of keeping a hand with plains, academy ruins, platau, or mountain when the hand lacks an immediate blue source but has two land in it. I recommend 2 tops.

Pyroclasm is a nice card but I think with all the creature removal and the EEx3 in the 75 it is not necessary. Most creature base decks should be easy to sweep up under the rug with the EE and one of verdict with the insane amount of spot removal our decks pack.So I believe you and I see eye to eye regarding pyroclasm. Yes it good but I don't think pyroclasm is necessary at this time to be in the sideboard.

Izzet Charm so far has proved itself to be the difference in only one game 1 so far (see my saturday's matchup against mono red sneak attack in my post on 4/14/13) I like it as a 'one of' in the 75 and currently run it in the main. I dropped down to 3 swords to plow shares in the main to fit it in and so far I haven't seen a major hicup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sunday overview

Here is my list:

1 Academy Ruins
    2 Arid Mesa
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    2 Tundra
    2 Volcanic Island
    3 Island
    1 Mountain
    1 Plains
    1 Plateau
    2 Geist of Saint Traft
    3 Snapcaster Mage
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 Vendilion Clique
    4 Brainstorm
    1 Counterspell
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lightning Bolt
    3 Spell Pierce
    1 Izzet Charm
    3 Swords to Plowshares
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    2 Sensei's Divining Top
    2 Engineered Explosives

Sideboard:
    2 Detention Sphere
    2 Flusterstorm
    1 Pyroclasm
    1 Supreme verdict
    1 Engineered Explosives
    3 Red Elemental Blast
    3 Rest in peace
    1 Spell Pierce
    1 Swords to Plowshares

Match one : UB Omnitell 2-0
    Game One: I win the dice roll. My hand is force of will, Swords to plowshares, Lightning Blot x2, 3 land. I keep figuring"I don't see any real business immediately but this deck will probably get me there." My T1: land pass. Op T1: underground sea, Thoughtseize. I bolt him in response. ( He nabs force of will, Red flaging that I'm probably in a world of hurt and I'm probably playing against combo). My T2: I play a land and pass). His T2: Ancient tomb, Show and tell a Griselbrand versus my land. My t3: top deck a lightning bolt, and smile. I crack a fetch for volcanic island. I attempt to bait him with a swords to plowshares on his Griselbrand. He activates his ability naturally, which the game ends when I double lightning bolt that turn for the win XD. Turn 3 win is the fastest I have ever achieved with american blade. It was all thanks to lightning bolt x3 , swords to plowshares, griselbrand, anceint tomb and thoughtseize :)

Game two: I win with snapcaster beats backed up with countermagic.

Match two: storm (Ant) 1-1-1

Game one: Opponent faces my vendilion clique beats. but eventually squeaks a adnasuem spell through at 10 life. He had the win available since he cracked a LED before casting the spell. He scooped because he forgot about his 3 black mana floating , after he scooped he showed me his hand i face palmed myself because american-blade won the game due to opponent "forgetting he had the mana". Depressing victory :-/

Game two: I play aggressively with snap castering bolts in stead of keeping it help back for countermagic, and he slides a win.

Game three: We were having fun playing each other and lost track of the clock and we start this game on turn 0, i stop him from going off on his turn (turn 5 at time) game is a draw round

Match three: Alluren (shardless show and tell build) 0-2

Game one: I have snapcaster and counterspell but lack heavy mana so I try to play inside the combo (let alluren resolve off show and tell, He passes and I sneak in geist. I ended up using counterspell and snapcaster counterspell but he eventually powers through and wins
    Game two: I keep a hand full of countermagic (double or triple spell pierce?) but only an island and a top. I play top. on upkeep i activate and dont see any land, my opponent gets too far ahead and wins.

match four: Merfolk 2-1

Game one: I get crushed under merfolk. I lost under their speed and counter.
    Game two: I bring in REDS , spheres, And other creature removal, boarding out all countermagic. I dream crush him with a vendilion clique when i flash it in before his standstill resolves.
    Game three: I had double EE out on one and two and he had revoker merfolk lord and 2 curse catchers.. I kill his revoker then wipe his board. and slide in a snapcaster under the standstill again, this time i have jhitte. I win.

Feb 2013
    Warsaw, Ny

So last week was a good day for american-blade. I piloted it on Saturday at a 88 person event and I came in 16th place at Vestal, NY, and went undefeated at Rochester, NY on Sunday. I would have reported earlier but my computer monitor died so it took a while for me to get a new one.

Same main board as above:

Sideboard:
    2 Detention Sphere
    2 Flusterstorm
    2 MindBreak Trap
    1 Supreme verdict
    1 Engineered Explosives
    3 Red Elemental Blast
    2Rest in peace
    1 Spell Pierce
    1 Swords to Plowshares

Saturday's Event

Round 1: Scape-wish (nic-fit) 2-0

Game one: Surprisingly, I slamed down jace and I'm able to keep his valukuts offline and jace him out while he has deeds online.
    Game two: It's a really long game as opponent has gained a net total of 13 life and I gained over a net total 35 life. geist of saint traft +batterskull beats eventually trade with primeval titan then snapcaster batter-beats finish things off.

Round 2: Esper blade 0-2

Game one: Opponent played riptide laboratory and my mana light hand turns into mana screw when my two lands get vindicated and snap-vindicate
    Game two: I red elemental blast a venser but dont draw into enough business despite an early top. :-/

Round 3: Death and taxes 1-2

Game one: I lose. Opponent sinks a early, I am faced with thalia ,Miran crusaderx2 very quickly. He then flicker wisps my germ token from batterskull and wins.
    Game two: I win. I shut off mangara lock barely and barely get a stoneforge jitte online.
    Game three: I lose. Before I lose I manage to kill double active mother of runes, phrexian revoker x2 (one on top and one on EE) .

Round 4: GB team america 2-0

Game one: He a one land hand and I punish him by bolting deathrite shaman, after a few turns of durdling he scoops to geist.
    Game two: I get to play rest in peace. His gofy cries. I get into a liliana versus Jace war. Jace wins.

Round 5: High tide 2-1

Game one: While he is going off I play vendilion clique, he plays force of will, I spell pierce a the Turn About he fizzles, I proceed to win
    Game two: He goes off. I float a red mana off a volcanic island. Eventually a time spiral resolves and I see a mind break trap and a fluster storm but no red elemental blast. He brain freeze kills me.
    Game three: I win with snap caster beats, we almost go to time.

Round 6: U/R delver 2/0

Game one: goblin guide eats a bolt. I live long enough to eventually resolve a jace and win
    Game two: He tries a main phase brainstorm on turn two or three with no fetch lands so i red elemental blast, we have a ridiculous counter war. He wins the counter war but it yields nothing I win with geist jitte.

Round 7: 4 color midrange (u/g/b/w stoneblade) 2-0

Game one: He gets academy ruins EE lock online. I get rid of it with Vendilion clique eventually.
    Game two: After a Vendilion clique war, eventually get snap caster batterskull online

Side note :I didnt bring in red elemental blasts against him, but i could have since he runs jace.

Sunday's Event

Round 1: "opps! all spells" 2-0

Game one: Vendilion clique reveals this glass cannon deck. He had 2 balstrade spyx2 and undercity informerx1 and a hand full of useless cards. Opponent has a miserable game
    Game two: Bring in my combo hate. I keep a hand of double fluster storm....opponent doesnt go off turn one. I win.

Round 2: Infect shoal 2-1

Game one: His mana base confused me (tropical island, peer through the depths, inkmoth nexus). Eventually, he gets his inkmoth nexus to power through my swords to plowshares and force of will with his double pact of negation.
    Game two: I deny him creatures all day long.
    Game three: Rinse and repeat. I win

Round 3: Ant 2-1

Game one: I lose.He is able to power through
    Game two: I win. R.I.P. and fluster storms get me there
    Game three: I win. stoneforge beats 10 goblin tokens ( he had to play through countermagic)

Round 4: Maverick 0-0-0

My buddy and I rode together and decide to chop to top four

Round 5 (top 4): Bug control

Game one: His Goyf finds my swords to plowshares, he cliques my jitte and wins.
    Game two: I win with jace, snapcaster mage, My own vendilion clique and jitte
    Game three: I play into a wasteland. I still slam a batterskull down turn 3. It kills a liliana. I play around the daze I saw in his hand with vendilion clilque. I eventually get jace down. I win

Round 6: Maverick again 0-0-0

My buddy and I decide to draw and we both go undefeated.
    Game one: goblin guide eats a bolt. I live long enough to eventually resolve a jace and win
    Game two: He tries a main phase brainstorm with no fetch lands so i red elemental blast, we have a rediculous counter war. he wins the counterwar but it yields nothing i win with geist jhitte.

-LRS-

I'm trying to decide between building American Delver, or American Blade. I know delver is more on the radar right now, having won 2 SCG tournaments, but I think the blade deck could be very good as well. Here is the list I came up with for now:

3x Stoneforge Mystic
    3x Geist of Saint Traft
    2x Snapcaster Mage
    2x Grim Lavamancer
    2x Vendilion Clique

4x Lightning Bolt
    4x Swords to Plowshares
    4x Brainstorm
    3x Force of Will
    2x Spell Pierce
    2x Ponder
    1x Izzet Charm
    1x Umezawa's Jitte
    1x Batterskull
    1x Sword of Feast and Famine
    2x Jace, the Mind Sculptor*

3x Island
    1x Plains
    1x Mountain
    3x Tundra
    3x Volcanic Island
    1x Plateau*
    3x Flooded Strand
    3x Scalding Tarn*
    2x Arid Mesa
    1x Karakas
    2x Wasteland

SIDEBOARD

2x Flusterstorm
    2x Meddling Mage
    3x Pyroblast
    1x Grafdigger's Cage
    2x Surgical Extraction*
    1x Force of Will
    2x Rest in Peace
    2x Engineered Explosives

I think I want to fit some blood moons in the 75 somewhere.
    Last edited by Kowitz; 08-07-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Played in a local monthly legacy tournament. I forgot about this thread and wanted some opinions on a moon blade list I was inspired from Qwerioos.

Main:
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    4 True Name-Nemesis
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    2 Supreme Verdict
    2 Blood Moon
    4 Ponder
    4 Brianstorm
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    4 Force of Will
    2 Counterspell
    2 Spell Pierce
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Batterskull
    2 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    4 Island
    3 Plains
    1 Mountain
    1 Volcanic Island
    3 Tundra
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    2 Arid Mesa

Sideboard:
    3 Pyroblast
    1 Wear/Tear
    1 Engineered Explosives
    1 Izet Staticaster
    1 Grafdigger's Cage
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Vendilion Clique
    2 Flusterstorm
    1 Supreme Verdict

The list was solid. I kept greedy hands thinking ponder would bail me out. The rationale for 4 True Name-Nemsis is because he requires and immediate answer or your opponents have to race him and then you drop the bass cannon that is supreme verdict then deploy another threat that you have been sandbagging in your hand. Please comment on the list as I think this idea can become awesome.

NECRO.....

I tried this at SCG Syracuse and went 2-4 drop. I started the day 2-0 beating miracles then dredge. From there I played BUG Delver twice in a row and lost. Hymns crushed me in those games. Like quad Hymn in one game. The list I ran was:

Main:
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    2 True Name-Nemesis
    2 Vendilion Clique
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    2 Supreme Verdict
    2 Blood Moon
    4 Ponder
    4 Brianstorm
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    4 Force of Will
    1 Counterspell
    1 Council's Judgement
    2 Spell Pierce
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Batterskull
    3 Island
    2 Plains
    1 Mountain
    2 Volcanic Island
    3 Tundra
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    2 Arid Mesa

Sideboard:
    2 Red Elemental Blast
    1 Pyroblast
    1 Wear/Tear
    1 Izet Staticaster
    1 Grafdigger's Cage
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Vendilion Clique
    2 Flusterstorm
    1 Council's Judgement
    2 Pithing Needle

The list felt like it needed more control. I could see either more counterspells or removal as in Grimlavamancer. Any thoughts or opinions would be great.

Dec 2010
    Montreal

I still play this deck regularly for about a year now and the successes are still piling up. Here are a few things worth noting about this deck.

As of late, council's judgment has been the go-to card for this deck. With red providing bolts as stp #5-8, all we were missing was a good vindicate effect for the main. Judgment is superior to both verdict and explosives as mainboard answers to every problematic permanents that might slip through our cheap removal and counters ( liliana, tnn, and batterskull for instance, but mainly tnn). So far i havent gone under 2 copies and never regretted it.

Ponder is overrated outside of the delver/daze tempo suite. It constricts our mana and delays our gameplan. I suggest playing additional lands and/or a single copy of Top before considering ponders in a reactive stoneblade deck.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
    Do you know what assuming does? It makes an ass out of you and me.
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

... ffs I was trying to be funny...

@qweerios

are you suggesting to cut ponders for Bolts? I loved council's judgement and wouldn't mine more pierces or even snares. I just don't know how to fit in all in.

So it's UWR Delver with Jace instead of Delver.

Quote Originally Posted by MGB View Post
    So it's UWR Delver with Jace instead of Delver.
    More like esper stoneblade with bolts/rebs instead of thoughtseize

Dec 2010
    Montreal

Unlike most decks we encounter, time is on our side. Consequently, we don't have to proactively dig for threats, answers, and avoid superfluous land drops like delver decks. Having a healthy 22-24 land count and curving out naturally into 4-drops is much smoother. So yeah, try cuting down on ponders for bolts, pierces, and/or lands and see how it goes.

As for spell snare, i personally dislike it in any control deck. I'd rather stack up on pierce and classic counterspell before considering a narrow card like snare in a deck where the difference between leaving 1 mana versus 2 mana open is insignificant.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

EDIT: Snare not Pierce
    Last edited by Qweerios; 08-13-2014 at 03:39 PM.
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

played the following at a small 8 man local legacy last night going 3-0. Match-ups were miracles (legends build), Dead Guy Ale splash green for Deathrite Shaman and Abrupt Decay, and Elves. I loved the 10 pinpoint removal spells. It really compliment the 4 True Name by not having to board wipe. Please let me know your thoughts. I am thinking about making the disenchant a wear//tear and possibly dropping Keranos, God of Storms for another council's judgement, counterspell, or rest in peace.

Moon Blade

Main:
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    4 True Name-Nemesis
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    2 Blood Moon
    4 Ponder
    4 Brianstorm
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    4 Force of Will
    1 Counterspell
    2 Council's Judgement
    2 Spell Pierce
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Batterskull
    3 Island
    2 Plains
    1 Mountain
    2 Volcanic Island
    3 Tundra
    4 Flooded Strand
    4 Scalding Tarn
    2 Arid Mesa
    1 Karakas

Sideboard:
    2 Red Elemental Blast
    1 Pyroblast
    1 Disenchant
    1 Izet Staticaster
    1 Grafdigger's Cage
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Vendilion Clique
    2 Flusterstorm
    2 Pithing Needle
    1 Keranos, God of Storms

Splitting time between Legacy, EDH and Alterations
    Sep 2007
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

My opinion is that red is only worth it when splashing for Lavamancers md. Must play 2-3 copies Grim and 2-3 Copies of bolt. True Name should be 3 copies and Snapcaster can be trimmed down to 1-2 copies. Clique should be a 2 off as well.

Grim is needed as a power 1 drop similar to how Deathblade has deathrites. Grim just takes over games if left unchecked.

Dec 2010
    Montreal

Quote Originally Posted by ivanpei View Post
    My opinion is that red is only worth it when splashing for Lavamancers md. Must play 2-3 copies Grim and 2-3 Copies of bolt. True Name should be 3 copies and Snapcaster can be trimmed down to 1-2 copies. Clique should be a 2 off as well.

Grim is needed as a power 1 drop similar to how Deathblade has deathrites. Grim just takes over games if left unchecked.
    I disagree that the deck "needs" a 1 drop creature. We have plenty of cheap answers at 1 mana and playing an aggressive tempo game is not what we aim for. Grim Lavamancer is only as good as it is bad. He makes for a great SB card but he is dead weight in too many machups compared to, say, cards like Bolt or Snapcaster that we barely play 2-3 of.

As for Cliques main, I agree that they are better here than in other variants of Stoneblade because we have more reach and play more reactively. However, I don't think a Clique should ever replace a TNN because a 4th TNN is almost always better than a 1st or 2nd Clique. If anything, Clique is competing with Blood Moon as interchangeable main/side cards.
    Get it...? Ass, u, me?

I have been rocking the following recently with some solid results. I always feel in the games with 10 removal spells until TNN and jitte/jace/batterskull take over. Here are some sideboard guidelines and wanted to know others opinions. Thank you.

MOON BLADE
    Lands 22
    4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Flooded Strand
    2 Arid Mesa
    3 Island
    2 Plains
    1 Mountian
    3 Tundra
    2 Volcanic Island
    1 Karakas

Creatures 10
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    4 True Name-Nemesis
    2 Snapcaster Mage

Spells 28
    2 Blood Moon
    1 Batterskull
    1 Umezawa’s Jitte
    2 Council’s Judgement
    4 Brianstorm
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Spell Pierce
    1 Counterspell
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lightning Bolt

Sideboard:
    2 Red Elemental Blast
    1 Pyroblast
    1 Disenchant
    1 Izet Staticaster
    1 Grafdigger's Cage
    2 Rest in Peace
    2 Vendilion Clique
    2 Flusterstorm
    2 Pithing Needle
    1 Keranos, God of Storms

Versus Guide:

Goblins:
    - 2 Spell Pierce
    - 1 Counterspell
    - 2 Blood Moon
    - 2 Force of Will
    + 1 Disenchant
    + 1 Izet Staticaster
    + 2 Vendilion Clique
    + 2 Pithing Needle
    + 1 Keranos, God of Storms

Jund
    - 4 Force of Will
    + 2 Rest in Peace
    + 2 Vendilion Clique

Maverick
    - 4 Force of Will
    - 2 Spell Pierce
    + 2 Rest in Peace
    + 1 Izet Staticaster
    + 2 Pithing Needle

Merfolk
    - 2 Spell Pierce
    - 1 Counterspell
    - 2 Blood Moon
    - 2 Force of Will
    + 1 Disenchant
    + 1 Izet Staticaster
    + 2 Vendilion Clique
    + 2 Pithing Needle

LED Dredge
    - 2 Blood Moon
    - 3 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    + 1 Grafdigger's Cage
    + 2 Rest in Peace
    + 2 Flusterstorm

Manaless Dredge
    - 2 Blood Moon
    - 3 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    + 1 Grafdigger's Cage
    + 2 Rest in Peace
    + 2 Flusterstorm

Reanimator
    - 2 Blood Moon
    - 4 Lightning Bolt
    - 2 True-Name Nemesis
    - 1 Umezawa’s Jitte
    - 1 Stoneforge Mystic
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 1 Grafdigger's Cage
    + 2 Rest in Peace
    + 2 Vendilion Clique
    + 2 Flusterstorm

MUD
    NEED HELP
    1 Disenchant
    1 Grafdigger's Cage
    2 Vendilion Clique
    2 Pithing Needle
    1 Keranos, God of Storms
    RUG DELVER
    + 2 Rest in Peace
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    - 4 Force of Will
    -1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor

UWR DELVER
    - 4 Force of Will
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 1 Disenchant

Esper Stoneblade
    - 4 Force of Will
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 1 Disenchant

Esper Deathblade
    - 4 Force of Will
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 1 Disenchant

Dead Guy
    - 4 Force of Will
    + 2 Vendilion Clique
    + 2 Rest in Peace

Sneak and Show
    + 2 Vendilion Clique
    + 2 Flusterstorm
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 2 Pithing Needle
    + 1 Disenchant
    - 4 Lightning Bolt
    - 4 Swords to Plowshares
    - 2 Blood Moon

Elves
    - 2 Spell Pierce
    - 2 Blood Moon
    + 1 Izet Staticaster
    + 2 Pithing Needle
    + 1 Grafdigger's Cage

ANT
    - 3 Lightning Bolt
    - 4 Swords to Plowshares
    - 2 Blood Moon
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 1 Izet Staticaster
    + 1 Grafdigger's Cage
    + 2 Vendilion Clique
    + 2 Flusterstorm

LANDS:
    - 4 Lightning Bolt
    - 2 Spell Pierce
    + 1 Disenchant
    + 2 Rest in Peace
    + 2 Vendilion Clique

Imperial Painter:
    - 2 Blood Moon
    - 4 Force of Will
    - 4 NEED HELP
    2 Red Elemental Blast
    1 Pyroblast
    1 Disenchant
    2 Vendilion Clique
    2 Pithing Needle
    1 Keranos, God of Storms
    BUG DELVER
    - 4 Force of Will
    + 2 Rest in Peace
    + 2 Vendilion Clique

Shardless BUG
    - 4 Force of Will
    + 2 Rest in Peace
    + 2 Vendilion Clique

Burn
    - 2 Blood Moon
    + 2 Flusterstorm

UR Delver
    - 2 Blood Moon
    - 4 Force of Will
    + 2 Flusterstorm
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 1 Vendilion Clique

Death and Taxes
    - 2 Spell Pierce
    - 1 Counterspell
    - 2 Blood Moon
    + 1 Disenchant
    + 1 Izet Staticaster
    + 2 Pithing Needle

Omni Tell
    + 2 Vendilion Clique
    + 2 Flusterstorm
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 2 Pithing Needle
    + 1 Disenchant
    - 4 Lightning Bolt
    - 4 Swords to Plowshares
    - 2 Blood Moon

Miracles
    - 1 Umezawa’s Jitte
    - 4 Swords to Plowshares
    - 4 Lightning Bolt
    - 2 Blood Moon
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 1 Disenchant
    + 2 Vendilion Clique
    + 2 Flusterstorm
    + 2 Pithing Needle

TES
    - 3 Lightning Bolt
    - 4 Swords to Plowshares
    - 2 Blood Moon
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 1 Izet Staticaster
    + 1 Grafdigger's Cage
    + 2 Vendilion Clique
    + 2 Flusterstorm

Belcher
    - 4 Lightning Bolt
    - 4 Swords to Plowshares
    - 2 Blood Moon
    + 2 Red Elemental Blast
    + 1 Pyroblast
    + 1 Izet Staticaster
    + 2 Vendilion Clique
    + 2 Flusterstorms
    + 2 Pithing Needle
    Last edited by lambert101; 08-24-2014 at 07:18 PM. Reason: forgot blood moon

Thread Information