Quote Originally Posted by Ace/Homebrew View Post
WotC announced the set mechanics for the newest Ravnica block and it looks like some graveyard mechanics snuck their way in! So I need to start thinking about what cards can be cut for any new cards that seem more powerful.

Potential Cut List:
- Raven's Crime
- Life // Death
- Buried Alive
Call me cynical, but I highly doubt there's going to be a more powerful Buried Alive in a standard legal set. I also don't think they'll get anywhere close to Life // Death, but maybe there will be something powerful that does something different. The GRN mechanics (mostly surveil and jump start) might net a cool Raven's Crime replacement, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace/Homebrew View Post
Lastly, I'm having doubts about the strength of Search for Azcanta in this deck... Just because this deck makes it easy to transform it into Azcanta, the Sunken Ruin doesn't mean it fits.
Do you even want to flip Search in this deck? I know you can, but it is a 'may' ability...so you could just leave it on the front half and bin a card every upkeep. That's basically the surveil enchantment you mentioned...even if it is restricted to only one trigger per turn, and only in your upkeep.