Thread: [EDH] The Mimeoplasm

Threaded View

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

[EDH] The Mimeoplasm

The Mimeoplasm started off as my *most competitive* EDH deck. I've toned it down since then but it is still capable of very powerful plays. The deck is versatile and can be played as competitively or casually as the playgroup demands. In competitive 1v1, the goal is to assemble a giant, evasive, shrouded monster as soon as possible. In more casual pods, emphasis is placed on establishing an advantage engine and grinding out value.

I am extremely happy with the aesthetics of the deck. All cards are their original printing (choosing Beta over Alpha due to the corners, and the dual lands are Revised because $$ ). The only foil cards are those with an ability while in the graveyard.

38 Lands

30 Creatures

31 Other Spells

Graveyard-reliant deck is obviously weak to grave-hate.
    The deck can play around graveyard disruption and Blood Moon if you go into the game expecting either.

A combination of Lord of Extinction/Apocalypse Demon and Triskelion/Walking Ballista in the graveyard lets Mimeoplasm snipe opponents or control the board. I've had a lot of fun building and honing this deck.
    Last edited by Ace/Homebrew; 02-27-2021 at 09:12 AM.

Thread Information